The Gateway Pundit -- "Where hope made a comeback" -- is a conservative media news blog created by Jim Hoft. Gateway Pundit provides breaking news, commentary and hard-hitting conservative analysis. They rank well into the Top 100 conservative blogs and they are constant target of the liberal hacks at Media Matters. Gateway Pundit is based out of St. Louis, Missouri, and is featured on Kelsey Grammer's RIGHTNETWORK.
The Gateway Pundit frequently reports on important news not covered by the MSM, notably on left-wing violence in the Trump era, and is often cited in some Conservapedia pages for their accurate reporting, despite what liberal "fact-checkers" like Media Bias/Fact Check may claim otherwise about their articles' factuality.
Black Lives Matter moneylaundering
Gatewaypundit exposed Black Lives Matter as a money laundering scheme for the Democratic National Committee. When you click on the “Donate” button on blacklivesmatter.com you are sent to “ActBlue”, the DNC official payment portal. ActBlue claims to be tax exempt organization and all donations to it are tax-deductable. The terms and conditions also link to ActBlue and mention “Campaign Finance Laws”. When you research the expenditures of ActBlue, all of their contributions are directly going to top DNC campaigns. After reaching the BLM homepage, which features a “Defund The Police” petition front and center, if a user chooses to donate, they’re rerouted to a site hosted by ActBlue. Joe Biden is a top beneficiary of the ActBlue’s fundraising efforts. ActBlue contributions comprise 99.64 percent of all funds raised for the “Biden for President” entity and the total is nearly 773 times greater than the group with the second-highest donation sum. As of May 21, 2020, the organization has donated $119,253,857 to the “Biden for President” effort.
Biden-Ukraine collusion scandal
Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit was the first to interview Andrey Telizhenko in the Ukrainian collusion sandal. Teleizhenko met with CIA operative Eric Ciaramella in the Obama White House on January 19, 2016, as 2016 presidential election primaries were getting underway. Telizhenko reported that the subject of the meeting was the Obama administration putting pressure on Ukraine to kill the investigation into Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and the company he worked for Burisma, and to find "new evidence" in a case against Paul Manafort which the FBI had already looked into in 2014 and dismissed.
The Gateway Pundit is inappropriately smeared as "far-Right" by Wikipedia, which also falsely and hypocritically accuses it of being "known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes." Likewise, liberal "fact-checking" website Snopes.com has falsely smeared, without evidence, the Gateway Pundit as a site that "traffics in conspiracy theories and misinformation" and ran a hit piece on the site regarding the site's organization of a recent prayer rally at the statue of St. Louis at Forest Park in St. Louis; that rally was attacked by a gang of over 100 violent and bigoted Antifa and Black Lives Matter thugs, led by racist black activist and Crips gang member Terence Page, who viciously assaulted several of the rally attendees and childishly mocked many others, after which Snopes wrote their falsehood-filled article that told one lie after another about the events of the rally.
- ↑ The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias Fact Check
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/exclusive-donations-including-international-funding-blacklivesmatter-com-go-directly-dnc-money-laundering/
- ↑ https://secure.actblue.com/content/fineprint
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=C00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/biden-black-lives-matter-defund-the-police/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=c00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ FLASHBACK: Gateway Pundit was First to Interview Whistleblower Andrii Telizhenko on Democrat Corruption in Ukraine — And We Were 100% Correct, Jim Hoft, Gateway Pundit, November 14, 2019.
- ↑ A New Low. Snopes Uses Local Crips Member and Islamist Fanatic in Defamatory Hit Piece Against Gateway Pundit and St. Louis Catholics at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ “Blah-Blah-Blah…” – Hateful Black Lives Matter Protester Mocks, Interrupts Catholics in Prayer at St. Louis Statue at the Gateway Pundit