Examples of Conservative Style
The style of a conservative often includes these characteristics:
- a willingness to debate openly on all aspects of an issue or problem, without being tramelled by ideological preconceptions.
- readiness to take responsibility for the consequences of ones words and deeds.
- not using fluff or obfuscating but telling it as it is - even if the truth is upsetting to liberals.
- behaving with decency towards other people, and treating the opposite sex with respect.
- using logic and Conservative insights to the betterment of those around them
- ignoring foul language or abuse directed at conservatives; being thick skinned unlike their left-wing counterparts
- embracing faith