John Fetterman, born August 15, 1969 (age 53), also known as Uncle Fester, is the special needs Democrat Senator from Pennsylvania. Despite exhibiting failing mental acuteness, Democrats elected him anyway in November 2022. Thirty days after being sworn in, Fetterman was hospitalized according to his office for being "light headed" with "serious mental issues". On February 16, 2023 Fetterman's Senate office reported that he checked himself into a psyche ward.
Previously Fetterman was lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania elected in 2019 just prior to a culture of massive systemic election rigging and fraud in the state was exposed nationally. A far-left Democrat and Democrat Senate candidate for 2022 Midterm election, he was previously the mayor of Braddock for fourteen years. Fetterman is an open advocate for the anti-American, totalitarian Nazi-style censorship of free speech on social media. Fetterman is a racist who threatened a Black man with a shotgun in 2013 and said he never regretted it. John Fetterman is married to an illegal immigrant from Brazil.
In his job as Lieutenant Governor, Fetterman was often a no-show as reported by the liberal media (Associated Press) itself. Fetterman:
|“|| was often absent from state business, including presiding over the state Senate, which is one of his chief duties, according to an Associated Press review ....
The review found that Fetterman’s daily schedule was blank during roughly one-third of workdays from January 2019, when he first took office, to May of this year, when he suffered a serious stroke. ... [A] typical work day for Fetterman lasted between four and five hours, the records show.
Criticism of his "soft on crime" policy and proposals to decriminalize drugs appears to be reducing support in his campaign for the U.S. Senate in the 2022 midterm elections.
Fetterman claims he wants First-Degree murderers behind bars, while he voted to free more than a dozen.
Hypocrisy about Black Lives Matter
|“||Senate candidate John Fetterman, D-Pa., has removed mentions of Black Lives Matter from his campaign website in the last month, a review of archived webpages showed.||”|
Fetterman is a strident supporter of legalizing cannabis nationwide, despite the harmful effects it has on health and communities. Fetterman demands changing federal laws to facilitate a vast expansion in its cultivation and use in the United States. Cannabis soaks up immense amounts of water in drought-stricken areas, encourages gangs to start illegal weed farms as is occurring on the Left Coast, and wastes immense amounts of energy.
Despite this, Fetterman said in a press release on August 29, 2022:
|“||It’s long past time we finally decriminalize marijuana. The president needs to use his executive authority to begin descheduling marijuana, I would love to see him do this prior to his visit to Pittsburgh. ||”|
2022 Senate campaign
Fetterman announced his running for US Senate to replace RINO Pat Toomey who will retire in 2023. Fetterman faced Dr Mehmet Oz the Republican candidate for Senate. Fetterman pretended that he was able to obtain Trump supporters votes in rural areas, while he calling them racists and fascists. Fetterman support Medicare For All, Green New Deal in a state which have oil reserve and raising minimum wage to $15 dollar. He also supported ending the Filibuster.
On May 13th, 2022, Fetterman suffered a stroke that left him with auditory processing issues requiring the use of a captioning device in order to respond to questions.
The Oct 25, 2022 debate perfomance with M. Oz, rattled the Dems.
On the eve of November 8, 2022, all major mainstream media outlets called the race for Fetterman, after supposedly winning by nearly five points.
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nyt-article-on-john-fettermans-health-and-special-needs-in-congress-gets-edited-after-backlash/ar-AA17leiE
- ↑ https://veryersatznews.com/2022/09/07/john-fettermans-uncle-fester-problem-and-what-it-means-for-pennsylvania/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-ripped-reporting-fettermans-serious-mental-health-issues-truth-doesnt-matter
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/09/john-fetterman-hospitalized-reports-lightheaded-past-stroke/
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-senator-fetterman-left-with-serious-mental-issues-cant-understand-what-people-are-saying-following-stroke
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/congress/fetterman-checks-himself-hospital-depression-office-says
- ↑ Miller, Andrew Mark (January 16, 2021). Pennsylvania Democratic lawmaker blasted for claim that lies about 2020 election are not protected speech. Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 24, 2021.
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-senate-candidate-john-fetterman-addresses-2013-incident-in-which-he-pulled-gun-on-unarmed-black-jogger
- ↑ https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-health-pennsylvania-campaigns-covid-5dcdd51b1f87b6cfa7dc607cb1d13e29
- ↑ Chuck Ross, Fetterman Claims He Wants First-Degree Murderers Behind Bars. He’s Voted To Free More Than a Dozen Free Beacon, Oct 13, 2022.
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2022/09/28/john-fetterman-wipes-black-lives-matter-section-from-campaign-site/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/30/john-fetterman-aims-high-calls-cannabis-legalization/
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-candidate-john-fettermans-stroke-leaves-him-struggling-to-speak-ahead-of-much-hyped-debate-with-rival-dr-mehmet-oz/ar-AA12Uw4f
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-fetterman-interview-closed-captioning-stroke/
- ↑ Fetterman's debate performance has Democrats on edge in crucial Pennsylvania Senate race, AOL, Oct 26, 2022
- ↑ https://apnews.com/hub/2022-race-calls
- United States Senators
- United States Mayors
- United States Lieutenant Governors
- Hate Groups
- Police State
- Biden Putsch
- Anti First Amendment Democrats
- Worst Liberal Politicians
- Anti Second Amendment
- Abortion Advocates
- Pro Open Borders
- 2022 Midterm Elections
- Mental incompetence