|U.S. Representative from California's 27th District|
From: January 3, 2013 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|U.S. Representative from California's 32nd District|
From: July 14th, 2009 – January 3, 2013
|Religion||Unitarian Universalist (previously didn't answer)|
Judy May Chu (born July 7, 1953) is the United States Representative for the 27th congressional district of California. She is a member of the Democratic Party. From 2009 to 2013, she represented California's 32nd district.
U.S. House of Representatives
House impeachment coup d'état
- See also: Deep State coup 2.0
Chu was part of the Democrat impeachment coup against Donald Trump, arguing that everyone "knew" he "withheld aid" and saying that he was a "threat to our democracy." Chu appears to have forgotten that it was Biden who committed and bragged about quid pro quo, in addition to the fact that the U.S. is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.
Chu, a leftist, supports unrestricted abortion, Obama's ineffective stimulus spending, raising taxes on the wealthy, and raising the minimum wage.
- Members of Congress: Religious Affiliations
- Here’s Every Democrat Who Supports Ocasio-Cortez’s Crazy “Green New Deal”
- Rep. Chu Statement on Medicare for All Act
- WATCH LIVE: The Impeachment of President Trump
- Biden admits to quid pro quo to fire son's investigator.
- The United States is not a democracy — and it wasn't meant to be one
- Judy Chu on the Issues