Marion Maréchal (born 1989) is a conservative French politician and activist. She is the niece of Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Rally, and a former member of the French parliament. Maréchal is more conservative on social issues than her aunt.
- Ganley, Elaine (July 7, 2019). Rising French far-right star resurfaces and flirts with fire. Associated Press. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Lane, Oliver JJ (February 22, 2018). WATCH: Marion Le Pen Tells CPAC That France is Becoming The ‘Little Niece of Islam’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Shaw, Adam (February 22, 2018). Marion Maréchal-Le Pen warns of 'Islamic countersociety,' embraces Trump's 'America First' at CPAC. Fox News. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Kamisar, Ben (February 22, 2018). Far-right French politician at CPAC: US and France in 'another battle for freedom'. The Hill. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Tomlinson, Chris (February 20, 2018). Establishment Right-Wingers in Meltdown over Marion Le Pen Invite to CPAC. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Richardson, Bradford (February 19, 2018). Marion Marechal-Le Pen CPAC invitation exposes fault lines on right. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Berenson, Tessa (February 22, 2018). French Far-Right Leader Marion Maréchal-Le Pen Sounded a Lot Like Trump at CPAC. Time. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Tomlinson, Chris (October 1, 2019). Marion Marechal Calls for French to Resist ‘Great Replacement’. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 1, 2019.
- McConnell, Scott (October 3, 2019). Marion Maréchal’s Populism is the Future of the French Right. The American Conservative. Retrieved October 4, 2019.