Mike Cernovich (born November 17, 1977) is a lawyer, an independent, free-lance conservative journalist, documentary filmmaker and best-selling author. He describes himself as an American nationalist, free speech activist and rejects the accusation that he is an Alt-right personality. Also, he was a member of the U.S. Army Reserves.
Cernovich is well known for exposing the fake news media and its journalists. His breakout into mainstream recognition happened with his Hillary Clinton health analysis during the presidential campaign. He exposed the liberal media doing everything it could to protect Hillary, who were labeling Hillary's health issues a "conspiracy theory". Cernovich's tweets and videos helped propel the image of Hillary as sick. In 2017 he was first to report unmasking Susan Rice's role into surveillance of Donald Trump, see Obamagate timeline. Donald Trump Jr. tweeted that Mike deserves the Pulitzer prize for his journalism on Susan Rice, knowing full well this is an award exclusive to liberals.
Cernovich was interviewed by Scott Pelley of CBS News for their 60 Minutes program. Pelley's subtle attack angle was to call what Mike was doing "fake news". He turned the tables on him and exposed the true source of fake news, the mainstream media. Additionally, during the interview Cernovich described some of his views, including support for Universal Health Care and Universal basic income.
On June 11, 2017, Cernovich reported that National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster appointed Susan Rice's flunky Eric Ciaramella to be his personal aide. Ciaramella, a Deep State informant, would have unfettered access to McMaster’s conversations with foreign leaders.
Cernovich is the author of two books, Gorilla Mindset and MAGA Mindset: Making YOU and America Great Again. He is prolific at putting his work out on social media.
- "I consider myself center-right. But these labels don’t really make much sense. I believe in some form of universal basic income. Well that isn’t a, quote unquote, conservative position because we have automation coming. What are you going to do?"
- "I’m pro single payer healthcare. Is that right-wing or is that left-wing anymore? Well, if you have a lot of people, a large swatch of the company, or country, are suffering, then I think that we owe it to all Americans to do right by them, and to help them out. So is that right-wing or is that let-wing? I don’t know."
- Complete Timeline of Hillary’s Health #HillarysHealth
- Watch the Tense 60 Minutes Showdown Between Scott Pelley and Mike Cernovich
- Here is the transcript of my interview with Scott Pelley of 60 Minutes on fake news., "The 60 Minutes segment on fake news said some mean stuff about me and that’s OK. The segment was hard-but-fair. I can self-promote on my own and expect journalists to hit me hard when appropriate."