Disinformation Governance Board
The Disinformation Governance Board (DGB) was a board of the United States Department of Homeland Security, created under Joe Biden as a "Ministry of Truth"-esque board as envisioned in George Orwell's dystopian novel, 1984 and as carried out by the administration of Woodrow Wilson with the Committee on Public Information. A Biden Cabinet official announced this farcical new board on April 27, 2022. The board's only executive director was Nina Jankowicz, who later resigned her post under claims of "mischaracterizations" of the board, though in reality, she resigned after Republican congresswoman Lauren Boebert gave a scathing criticism of Jankowicz and destroyed her credibility as a self-proclaimed "arbiter of truth".
The idea was reportedly paused on May 18, 2022 following public outrage, before being formally disbanded on August 24, 2022.
Despite its publicly claimed mission of seeking to prevent what it claimed to be "disinformation" from spreading on the Internet and in the public sphere, the board's real intent was to spread its own disinformation (including lying about Democrat election fraud and the truth about the harms caused by CCP flu "vaccines") while falsely labeling information exposing the truth as "disinformation".
- ↑ The Last Time We Had a Disinformation Board, It Didn’t End Well
- ↑ Mark Levin Audio Rewind - 04/29/2022
- ↑ Mark Levin Show, April 29th, 2022
- ↑ Ministry of Truth: Joe Biden’s New ‘Disinformation Board’ Director is a Ukrainian Govt Advisor Who Was ‘Pleased’ By The Censorship Of Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive. Natalie Winters and Raheem Kassam, National Pulse, April 28, 2022.
- ↑ Crackpot Lounge Singer Nina Jankowicz Submits Resignation Letter – Claims Her Work at Ministry of Truth is “Vital” and “Necessary” at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ MUST SEE: Rep. Lauren Boebert Absolutely DESTROYS the Marxist Left and Their Director of Propaganda Nina Jankowicz at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/dear-leader-bidens-ministry-of-truth
- ↑ DHS Shuts Down Disinformation Governance Board, Months After Pause Mimi Nguyen Ly, The Epoch Times, August 25, 2022.