- See also: 2020 election fraud
With the rise of the Ku Klux Klan after passage of the 13th and 14th Amendments granting voting right to African American's, Democrats felt it was their sacred duty to rig elections and engage in all manner of voter fraud, ballot box stuffing, and voter suppression. Indeed, respect for the principle of one-person-one-vote versus a belief that one is entitled to steal elections, remains a defining difference between Republicans and Democrats.
The following are instances of election fraud by the Democrat Party:
- See also: 2022 Midterm elections
- See also: 2020 Presidential election, Biden Putsch, Deep Rig, and 2020 Election fraud timeline
As of November 2020 Peter Neffenger was chairman of the corrupt ballot-stuffing and election-rigging SmartMatic corporation. Neffenger was appointed to Biden's junta organization team.
Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, with 35 years experience performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to foreign intelligence service operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia and who has worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA [National Geospatial Agency], and the DHS I&A [Office of Intelligence and Analysis] supporting counterintelligence, and law enforcement investigations and whom the New York Times describes as the "always the smartest person in the room, testified under oath about Smartmatic and its role in the 2020 Presidential election:
|"In my expert opinion, the DVS [ Dominion Voting Systems ] Democracy Suite, Scytl/SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic have not produced auditable results in the 2020 election. It is evident that ballots were not properly validated, system records were not kept, and the system experience considerable instability even several days prior to November 4, 2020 that require DVS to implement software changes at the last minute. In addition, the disparity in data distribution after 4:30 AM on November 4, 2020 indicates significant systemic anomalies that were widespread among all battleground states. The evidence is both extensive and persuasive and indicates large-scale fraud by remote operators.
"I conclude that a combination of lost cryptographic key contained on stolen USB memory cards, serious exploitable system and software vulnerabilities and operating system backdoor in DVS, Scytl, SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic created the perfect environment to commit widespread fraud in all states where these systems are installed. My analysis of the 2020 Election from NY Times data shows statistical anomalies across the battleground state votes. These failures are widespread and systemic - and sufficient to invalidate the vote counts.
"I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible."
Following election night, counting stopped in five states (or parts of states): Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin; all but one with a Democrat governor, and all of which were close or showing a Trump lead. Concerns were raised by conservatives that counting had stopped in urban centers Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Atlanta and others in order to give the cities time to create sufficient fraudulent votes for Biden in order to win the cities' respective states. Facebook shut down the #StopTheSteal hashtag group to illegally cover for the fraudsters and stop the whistleblowers from exposing the fraud. The GOP lost zero races for the U.S. House and won 8 of 11 governors races.
One method to track fraudulent votes is to look closely at how many of the votes did little or no down-ticket voting. When manufacturing votes, it is too time consuming to vote for other officeholders. Statistical analysis showed wild numbers of people who voted only for Joe Biden and didn’t vote further down the ticket:
- Pennsylvania — 98,000
- Georgia — 80-90,000
- Arizona — 42,000
- Michigan — 69-115,000
- Wisconsin — 62,836
A standard voter fraud method, Benford's Law, flags these votes as suspect.
Days after it was revealed how 2020 US Elections were rigged by Canadian Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems through a so-called “glitch”, GreatGameIndia found involvement of another dubious foreign company in US Election meddling. The votes cast by Americans were counted by a in Spain by a bankrupted Spanish company known as Scytl. Like Dominion Voting Systems, Scytl has a long history of election fraud in various nations including injecting backdoors in its election software. The issue has prompted experts to question why the sensitive job of counting votes was outsourced to a foreign company. How could a bankrupted Spanish company count American votes in Spain.
According to Gen. Tom McInerney, servers were seized in Frankfurt, Germany, where fraudulent votes were being cooked up for Joe Biden during and after the 2020 presidential election. The covert facility where these servers were being housed is run by the CIA, and it is where elections all over the world are monitored and “cooked” to produce predetermined outcomes.
Due to such widespread fraud, the Chairman of the US Federal Election Commission Trey Trainor believes that the 2020 US Presidential Elections is illegitimate.
Texas v. Pennsylvania et al
- See also: Texas v. Pennsylvania
During the 2020 election cycle, changes to the election process in Pennsylvania were made by judges, state office holders and election officials which would never have been made by its state legislature.
The complaint filed by the State of Texas alleged: voting irregularities that resulted from Defendant States’ unconstitutional actions include the following:
- Jesse Jacob, a decades-long City of Detroit employee assigned to work in the Elections Department for the 2020 election testified that she was “instructed not to look at any of the signatures on the absentee ballots, and I was instructed not to compare the signature on the absentee ballot with the signature on file” in direct contravention of MCL § 168.765a(6), which requires all signatures on ballots be verified.
- Ethan J. Pease, a box truck delivery driver subcontracted to the U.S. Postal Service (“USPS”) to deliver truckloads of mail-in ballots to the sorting center in Madison, WI, testified that USPS employees were backdating ballots received after November 3, 2020. Further, Pease testified how a senior USPA employee told him on November 4, 2020 that “An order came down from the Wisconsin/Illinois Chapter of the Postal Service that 100,000 ballots” and how the USPSA dispatched employees to “find … the ballots.” One hundred thousand ballots “found” after election day far exceeds former Vice President Biden margin of 20,565 votes over President Trump.
- On August 7, 2020, the League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania and others filed a complaint against Secretary Boockvar and other local election officials, seeking “a declaratory judgment that Pennsylvania existing signature verification procedures for mail-in voting” were unlawful for a number of reasons, League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar, which the Pennsylvania defendants quickly settled resulting in guidance issued on September 11, 2020, stating in relevant part: “The Pennsylvania Election Code does not authorize the county board of elections to set aside returned absentee or mailin ballots based solely on signature analysis by the county board of elections.”
- Acting under a generally worded clause that “Elections shall be free and equal,” a 4-3 majority of Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court in Pa. Democratic Party v. Boockvar extended the statutory deadline for mail-in ballots from Election Day to three days after Election Day and adopted a presumption that even non-postmarked ballots were presumptively timely. In addition, a great number of ballots were received after the statutory deadline. Because Pennsylvania misled this Court about segregating the late-arriving ballots and instead commingled those ballots, it is now impossible to verify Pennsylvania’s claim about the number of ballots affected.
- Contrary to Pennsylvania election law on providing poll-watchers access to the opening, counting, and recording of absentee ballots, local election officials in Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties decided not to follow 25 PA. STAT. § 3146.8(b).
- Prior to the election, Secretary Boockvar sent an email to local election officials urging them to provide opportunities for various persons—including political parties—to contact voters to “cure” defective mail-in ballots. This process clearly violated several provisions of the state election code. By removing the ballots for examination prior to seven o’clock a.m. on election day, Secretary Boockvar created a system whereby local officials could review ballots without the proper announcements, observation, and security. This entire scheme, which was only followed in Democrat majority counties, was blatantly illegal in that it permitted the illegal removal of ballots from their locked containers prematurely.
- On December 4, 2020, fifteen members of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives issued a report to Congressman Scott Perry stating that “[t]he general election of 2020 in Pennsylvania was fraught with… documented irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting … [and] that the reliability of the mail-in votes in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is impossible to rely upon.” The report detailed, inter alia, that more than 118,426 mail-in votes either had no mail date, were returned before they were mailed, or returned one day after the mail date. The Report also stated that, based on government reported data, the number of mail-in ballots sent by November 2, 2020 (2.7 million) somehow ballooned by 400,000, to 3.1 million on November 4, 2020, without explanation.
- On March 6, 2020, in Democratic Party of Georgia v. Raffensperger, Georgia’s Secretary of State entered a Compromise Settlement Agreement and Release with the Democratic Party of Georgia (the “Settlement”) to materially change the statutory requirements for reviewing signatures on absentee ballot envelopes to confirm the voter’s identity by making it far more difficult to challenge defective signatures beyond the express mandatory procedures set forth at GA. CODE § 21-2-386(a)(1)(B), which is particularly disturbing because the legislature allowed persons other than the voter to apply for an absentee ballot, which means that the legislature likely was relying heavily on the signature-verification on ballots under GA. CODE § 21-2-386.
- Numerous poll challengers and an Election Department employee whistleblower have testified that the signature verification requirement was ignored in Wayne County in a case currently pending in the Michigan Supreme Court.
- The probability of former Vice President Biden winning the popular vote in the four Defendant States—Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—independently given President Trump’s early lead in those States as of 3 a.m. on November 4, 2020, is less than one in a quadrillion, or 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000. For former Vice President Biden to win these four States collectively, the odds of that event happening decrease to less than one in a quadrillion to the fourth power (i.e., 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,0004). See Decl. of Charles J. Cicchetti, Ph.D.
- The same less than one in a quadrillion statistical improbability of Mr. Biden winning the popular vote in the four Defendant States—Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—independently exists when Mr. Biden’s performance in each of those Defendant States is compared to former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton’s performance in the 2016 general election and President Trump’s performance in the 2016 and 2020 general elections. Again, the statistical improbability of Mr. Biden winning the popular vote in these four States collectively is 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,0005.
- Georgia’s unconstitutional abrogation of the express mandatory procedures for challenging defective signatures on ballots set forth at GA. CODE § 21-2-386(a)(1)(B) resulted in far more ballots with unmatching signatures being counted in the 2020 election than if the statute had been properly applied. The 2016 rejection rate was more than seventeen times greater than in 2020. As a consequence, applying the rejection rate in 2016, which applied the mandatory procedures, to the ballots received in 2020 would result in a net gain for President Trump of 25,587 votes. This would be more than needed to overcome the Biden advantage of 12,670 votes, and Trump would win by 12,917 votes.
- The two Republican members of the Board rescinded their votes to certify the vote in Wayne County, and signed affidavits alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.
- The Wayne County Statement of Votes Report lists 174,384 absentee ballots out of 566,694 absentee ballots tabulated (about 30.8%) as counted without a registration number for precincts in the City of Detroit. The number of votes not tied to a registered voter by itself exceeds Vice President Biden’s margin of margin of 146,007 votes by more than 28,377 votes. The extra ballots cast most likely resulted from the phenomenon of Wayne County election workers running the same ballots through a tabulator multiple times, with Republican poll watchers obstructed or denied access, and election officials ignoring poll watchers’ challenges, as documented by numerous declarations.
- See also: Pennsylvania election fraud
A non-partisan statistical analysis discovered "the number of Biden votes in ten of the outlier counties was 101%± of registered Democratic voters (vs the majority of other PA counties where it was 70%± — an extraordinary statistical difference). That is not logical or reasonably explainable legally. The most likely explanation is that excess votes were added to the Biden total that did not come from voters.“
PA illegal instructions from the Secretary of Commonwealth
Democrat operative Kathy Boockvar, who simultaneously was serving as Pennsylvania Secretary of Commonwealth in charge of elections, told the United States Supreme Court on October 28, 2020 that ballots received after 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020 would be segregated, but she changed the rules on November 1 and directed counties to canvass those ballots as soon as possible upon receipt. In some counties, it is not possible to both segregate and canvass ballots as directed. This directive leaves open the possibility that timely votes will be commingled with votes received after 8 p.m. on Election Day, despite the fact that these votes remain the subject of litigation before the United States Supreme Court.
The Department changed the rules again on November 2, 2020 when they provided last-second guidance directing counties to provide information to help voters whose mail-in or absentee ballots were incorrectly completed so those voters could vote on a provisional ballot. The late release of this “guidance” resulted in inconsistent application across the counties – some of whom contacted voters as directed and some who did not. There is no basis for this guidance in current law. The Secretary created this new process out of thin air.
At 8:38 p.m. on Monday, November 2 – less than 12 hours before the polls were to open – the Department issued an email to counties directing them to provide information to political party and candidate representatives regarding mail-in and absentee ballots which had been set aside because they failed to comply with the requirements of the Election Code in order to be counted, so that voters could come in and vote provisionally at the polls. The late release of this “guidance” resulted in inconsistent application across the counties, some of whom contacted voters as directed and some who did not; such differential treatment is wholly inappropriate and a direct result of Boockvar’s scattershot approach to Pennsylvania’s elections.
PA Facebook illegal funding
Urban counties such as Allegheny (Pittsburgh), Philadelphia, and Delaware County received over $10 million in private grants that imposed strict conditions on the conduct of elections without legislative approval, violating state laws prohibiting the use of private money to pay for federal elections.
Documents obtained through court order revealed communication between the City of Philadelphia and the Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) emphasizing that CTCL paid election judges in Philadelphia and other election officials. CTCL mandated Philadelphia to increase its polling locations and to use drop boxes and eventually mobile pick-up units. Moreover, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg monies allowed Philadelphia to “cure” absentee ballots in a manner not provided for in Republican areas of the state.
In Democrat Delaware County, Pennsylvania, one drop box was placed every four square miles and for every 4,000 voters. In the 59 counties carried by Trump in 2016, there was one drop box for every 1,100 square miles and every 72,000 voters. Government using public or private funding to facilitate a targeted demographic to turn out the vote while targeting another demographic to suppress the vote is an equal rights violation of the l4th Amendment. This two-tiered election system allowed voters in Democrat strongholds to stroll down the street to vote while voters in Republican strongholds were ignored and left in the dark.
PA ballot dump
Trump led by almost 800,000 votes on election night after most Americans headed to bed. Over the course of the next 72 hours, President Trump’s lead shrunk to less than a 95,000 vote lead in the keystone state, and then Joe Biden took the lead. Batches of votes started flowing into the final tally, mostly in favor of Joe Biden. Five Thirty Eight reported that “Two more batches of Pennsylvania vote were reported: 23,277 votes in Philadelphia, all for Biden."
PA 682,770 estimated ballots processed with no observers
The Pennsylvania Appeals Court issued an order that said
|“effective immediately … all candidates, watchers, or candidate representatives [shall] be permitted to be present for the canvassing process … and be permitted to observe all aspects of the canvassing process within 6 feet, while adhering to all COVID-19 protocols, including, wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.”|
Philadelphia Democrat election officials refused to comply with the order, and the Democrat Sheriff, a Biden supporter, refused to enforce the Appeals Court order.
The Trump campaign then filed a lawsuit in federal district court claiming that the Board of Elections is “nonetheless continuing to count ballots, without any observations by any representatives or poll watchers of President Trump and the Republican Party.” The lawsuit claims that Trump campaign observers were denied access altogether in some instances in Philadelphia County. The county’s elections board did not permit the Trump campaign’s observers to be within 6 feet of “all aspects” of the pre-canvassing process in violation of Commonwealth Court Judge Christine Fizzano Cannon’s November 5, 2020, order requiring that poll-watchers “be permitted to observe all aspects of the canvassing process within 6 feet.” The lawsuit states,
|“It is estimated that 680,770 ballots were processed by the Allegheny and Philadelphia County Boards of Elections when no observation was allowed.”|
115% of Pennsylvania registered Democrats voted for Biden. Biden received 1.24 to 1.43 times greater than either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama in predominant Republican counties.
PA violations of equal protection
Pennsylvania election officials took unlawful steps to pre-canvass mail-in ballots and help voters “cure” flawed ballots that had missing or incorrect information or otherwise failed to meet legal criteria designed to prevent fraud.
Secretary of State Kathleen Boockvar exceeded her authority by issuing guidance granting permission for counties to engage in these unlawful practices. She issued this guidance less than 24 hours before polls closed — insufficient time for counties that had not engaged in those practices to take advantage of them, even if the guidance were legitimate.
These practices resulted in well over 100,000 potentially fraudulent ballots, according to analysis by data experts.
PA no down ballot voting
Another way to track fraudulent votes is to look closely at how many of the votes did little or no down-ticket voting. When manufacturing votes, it is too time consuming to vote for other officeholders.
PA dead people voting
A lawsuit filed by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) alleges that there are at least 21,000 dead people on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls. The lawsuit claims that Pennsylvania failed to “reasonably maintain” their voter registration records under federal and state law in time for the 2020 presidential election. The lawsuit states:
|“As of October 7, 2020, at least 9,212 registrants have been dead for at least five years, at least 1,990 registrants have been dead for at least ten years, and at least 197 registrants have been dead for at least twenty years."|
According to the lawsuit, about 92 percent of the 21,000 dead people on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls died sometime before October 2019. About 216 dead people show voting credits after federally listed dates of death in 2016 and 2018, the lawsuit alleges.
Republican candidates and officials also filed a lawsuit challenging Montgomery county officials’ decision to notify voters whose ballots are defective and giving them a chance to “cure” the defects—something not authorized under state law.failing to maintain accurate voter rolls and remove individuals who have died, moved out of state, or otherwise become ineligible to vote.
PA Dominion Election Systems
Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Systems confirms that data breaches in the Dominion software permitted rogue actors to penetrate and manipulate the software during the recent general election. He further concludes that at least 96,600 mail-in ballots were illegally counted as they were not cast by legal voters.
- See also: Michigan election fraud
In October 2020, Judicial Watch released a study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data. The study found 105% more registered voters than people in Michigan.
Recorded ballot counts in 72% of Detroit's absentee voting precincts didn't match the number of ballots cast, spurring officials to ask the state to investigate ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
Without an explanation from Detroit election workers for the mismatches, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers requested Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's office to examine the "training and processes" used in Detroit's August 4, 2020 primary, which one official described as a "perfect storm" of challenges. The board is charged with certifying election results.
In 46% of all Detroit's precincts — absentee and Election Day — vote counts were out of balance, according to information presented to the Wayne County Board of Canvassers. Specifically, the number of ballots tracked in precinct poll books did not match the number of ballots counted.
The situation could amplify the spotlight on absentee ballots in Michigan ahead of an election for which record levels of mail-in voting are expected and President Donald Trump raised concerns about how votes will be handled.
The election results for the primary weren't incorrect, said Jonathan Kinloch, a Democrat and one of the canvassing board's four members. But, he said, something had gone wrong in the process of tracking ballots precinct by precinct.
Having balanced precincts is particularly important in Michigan because precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted, according to state law. Instead, the original election results would stand.
Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson illegal activities
Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson gave private activist organizations direct access to the state’s voter files, which should only be accessible to election clerks. She also violated a state law requiring signatures for absentee ballot requests by establishing online voter registration without statutory authority, and unilaterally decided — without legislative approval — to send absentee ballot request forms to every household in the state, without even checking to see whether the registered voters listed for each address had died or moved.
MI Detroit/Wayne Count election fraud
In a lawsuit against the Detroit Election Commission following the 2020 presidential election, election observers alleged:
a.Defendants systematically processed and counted ballots from voters whose name failed to appear in either the Qualified Voter File (QVF) or in the supplemental sheets. When a voter’s name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted.
b.Defendants instructed election workers to not verify signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots, and to process such ballots regardless of their validity.
c.After election officials announced the last absentee ballots had been received, another batch of unsecured and unsealed ballots, without envelopes, arrived in trays at the TCF Center. There were tens of thousands of these absentee ballots, and apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates.
d.Defendants instructed election workers to process ballots that appeared after the election deadline and to falsely report that those ballots had been received prior to November 3, 2020 deadline.
e.Defendants systematically used false information to process ballots, such as using incorrect or false birthdays. Many times, the election workers inserted new names into the QVF after the election and recorded these new voters as having a birthdate of 1/1/1900.
f.On a daily basis leading up to the election, City of Detroit election workers and 4 Great Lakes Justice Center employees coached voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat party. These workers and employees encouraged voters to do a straight Democrat ballot. These election workers and employees went over to the voting booths with voters in order to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote.
g.Unsecured ballots arrived at the TCF Center loading garage, not in sealed ballot boxes, without any chain of custody, and without envelopes.
h.Defendant election officials and workers refused to record challenges to their processes and removed challengers from the site if they politely voiced a challenge.
i.After poll challengers started discovering the fraud taking place at the TCF Center, Defendant election officials and workers locked credentialed challengers out of the counting room so they could not observe the process, during which time tens of thousands of ballots were processed.j.Defendant election officials and workers allowed ballots to be duplicated by hand without allowing poll challengers to check if the duplication was accurate. In fact, election officials and workers repeatedly obstructed poll challengers from observing. Defendants permitted thousands of ballots to be filled out by hand and duplicated on-site without oversight from poll challengers.
Excerpts of election oddities from Trump v. Michigan.
MI statistical analysis
Dr. Eric Quinell, Ph.D. analyzed the extraordinary increase in turnout from 2016 to 2020 in a relatively small subset of townships and precincts outside of Detroit in Wayne County and Oakland County, and more importantly how nearly 100% or more of all “new” voters from 2016 to 2020 voted for Biden. Using publicly available information from Wayne County and Oakland County, Dr. Quinell first found that for the votes received up to the 2016 turnout levels, the 2020 vote Democrat vs. Republican two-ways distributions (i.e., excluding third parties) tracked the 2016 Democrat vs. Republican distribution very closely, which was 55%-45% for Wayne County (outside Detroit) and 54%/46% for Oakland County.
However, after the 2016 turnout levels were reached, the Democrat vs. Republican vote share shifts decisively towards Biden by approximately 15 points, resulting in a 72%/28% D/R split for Oakland County and 70%/30% D/R split for Wayne County (outside of Detroit). What is even more anomalous – and suspicious – is the fact that nearly all of these “new” votes in excess of 2016 come from a small number of townships/precincts where the increased Biden vote share is nearly 100% or over 100% for Biden. For example, in the township of Livonia in Wayne County, Biden gained 3.2 voters for every 1 new Trump voter, and Biden receive 97% of all “new” votes over 2016 and 151% of all new voter registrations. In the township of Troy in Oakland County, the vote share shifted from 51%/49% in 2016 to 80%/20% in 2020 due to Biden receiving 98% of new votes above 2016 and 109% of new voter registrations. Looking county-wide, Biden gained 2.32 new voters over 2016 levels to every 1 new Trump voter in Wayne County (outside Detroit) and 2.54 additional new voters per Trump voter for Oakland County.
Based on these statistically anomalous results that occurred in a handful of townships in these two counties, Dr. Quinell’s model determined that there were 40,771 anomalous votes in Wayne County (outside Detroit) and 46,125 anomalous votes in Oakland County, for a total of nearly 87,000 anomalous votes or approximately 65% of Biden’s purported lead in Michigan.
The expert witness testimony of Russell James Ramsland, Jr. identified an event that occurred in Michigan on November 4, 2020 that is “physically impossible”. The “event" reflected in the data are “4 spikes totaling 384,733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of 2 hour[s] and 38 minutes” for four precincts/townships in four Michigan counties (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb ne and Kent). Based on Mr. Ramsland’s analysis of the voting machines available at the referenced locations, he determined that the maximum processing capability during this period was only 94,867 ballots, so that “there were 289,866 more ballots processed in the time available for processing in the four precincts/townships, than there was processing capacity.” This amount is alone is nearly twice the number of ballots by which Biden purportedly leads President Trump (i.e., approximately 154,180).
MI ballot dump
Tens of thousands of absentee ballots arrived in large U.S. Postal Service boxes at the TCF Center in Detroit at 3:30am on November 4, 2020, the day after the 2020 Presidential election. The TCF Center, formerly Cobo Hall, is where the absentee ballots are counted for Wayne County, which is the home of Detroit.
Former Michigan state senator Patrick Colbeck wrote that the total number of ballots dumped on the counting board totaled 38,000:
|"Before the ballots showed up mysteriously at 3:30 am, no ballots had arrived at the TCF Center for over six hours, and many poll workers in the facility sat around with no work to do while getting paid hundreds of dollars by the state of Michigan.|
According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8 PM on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election. This means the city of Detroit potentially sat on these ballots for hours. The white van that arrived had the name of Detroit city clerk Janice Winfrey emblazoned upon it as well as a logo and a phone number.
At 4am, a Ferrari, and a Chrysler van with out of state plates pulled into the Detroit TCF facility (formerly Cobo Hall) with ballots inside the vehicles. Poll watcher Connie Johnson testified:
|“As they started counting the ballots, he was astonished that every single ballot, literally 100 percent of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time. We literally have people that watched it happen. We have poll challengers that have been barred from being able to go into this room to challenge ballots. We’ve had GOP members removed from the room....It’s really heartbreaking that this is what we have stooped to and allowed as a country. It is disgusting what is happening in Detroit. It’s about major fraud on a major scale… that was very well organized."|
MI unsupervised counting
Michigan election officials failed to provide meaningful observation of the vote counting process, a violation of the Michigan Constitution [Const. 1963, art 2, § 4(1)(h)], as well as state statute [MCL § 168.765a(12)]. The refusal to allow observers to oversee the process resulted in significant abnormalities. In Detroit, for instance, 71% of the city’s 134 Absent Vote Counter Boards (AVCB) were left unbalanced without explanation. As a result of these violations, data experts identified more than 500,000 potentially fraudulent ballots.
Republicans started off Election Day with a few dozen GOP poll watchers. The party called in more workers. The number of GOP poll workers then climbed to several hundred by noon. There was a GOP watcher at nearly each table in the center. After they went to lunch the GoP poll watchers were not allowed back in. Democrat operatives became very hostile and threatening. Vote counters with BLM masks were allowed into the center.
In an October 2020 interview with ABC 7 News, Winfrey set the stage to drag out the process:
|“We’re back in control, and we know that we will have nearly 10,000 poll workers that will be working with us to process ballots on election day, or election week is what we’re calling it now, because we know we’re going to be slow.”|
President Donald Trump had a sizable lead. Then suddenly Joe Biden jumped up 200,000 votes. The Trump campaign, as well as the U.S. Senate campaign of GOP businessman and Iraq war veteran John James, accused Michigan election officials of chicanery after thousands of ballots appeared in the middle of the night following Election Day. The campaigns also were outraged that GOP election observers were denied access to ballot counting facility in Detroit after poll workers placed large sheets of cardboard over windows, obscuring the public’s view.
MI no down ballot voting
Trump received 2,637,173 votes while the GOP senate candidate received 2,630,042 votes. The difference here is only 7,131 which is not far off from what we see historically. In the same state, Joe Biden received 2,787,544 votes while the Democratic senate candidate received 2,718,451. The difference is 69,093 votes which is much higher than the historical norm.
MI dead people voting
An observer noticed something curious about some of the names on the ballots. Upon further review, one particular name out of the list, and confirmed to have cast a ballot, happened to be born in 1902 and passed away in 1984. A pollster noticed the list and video, and used social security death index data confirming the deceased registered voter. Over 14,000 dead people were found who either voted in Wayne County (Detroit) or were registered to vote. Another poll watcher who was later kicked out for taking photographs, noticed a decent sized list of Michigan residents who have also been confirmed to have cast their ballots. All of the names on the list he reviewed show their birthdate in chronological order.
The campaigns also were outraged that GOP election observers were denied access to ballot counting facility in Detroit after poll workers placed large sheets of cardboard over windows, obscuring the public’s view. Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel asked state residents to stop telling her staff to shove Sharpie markers up their butts after a state judge threw out a lawsuit by the Trump campaign which sought to halt ballot counts. Nessel tweeted:
|“Dear members of the public: Please stop making harassing & threatening calls to my staff. They are kind, hardworking public servants just doing their job. Asking them to shove sharpies in uncomfortable places is never appropriate & is a sad commentary on the state of our nation."|
The Sharpie reference is tied to allegations of poll irregularities contained in an Arizona lawsuit alleging that ballots marked with the felt-tipped pens were rejected at some voting centers. In one video posted to social media, two women claimed that Sharpie-marked ballots were not being accepted but ballots marked with regular ballpoint pens were at one voting station. “So, they’re invalidating votes is what they’re doing,” a man off-camera taking the video says. “Yes,” one woman, also off-camera, responded. “I used your pen and then I brought it back to you and I said give this to somebody because it works,” a woman on-camera said. “Yes, yes, and so we know that, and we’ve been telling them, ‘You need to use a ballpoint pen, not the Sharpie,’ and now those are getting invalidated,” said the man. On Election Day, Maricopa County officials claimed in a video posted to social media that Sharpies are okay to use when marking ballots despite current state guidance indicating felt-tip markers not be used for ballots.
MI Dominion/Scorecard fraud
An independent forensic audit of Dominion’s machines concluded:
|“The Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. ...The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study we conclude that the Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan....The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity."|
Melissa Carone was a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems to do IT work at the TCF Center. Carone gave an interview to Redpill78 on Twitch. Carone states in a sworn affidavit that she “witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place”. Carone testified,
|3. The counters (which were trained very little or not at all), were handed a "batch" (stack of 50) of mail-in ballots in which they would run through the tabulator. The tabulators would get jammed 4-5 times an hour, when they jammed the computer would put out an error that tells the worker the ballot number that was jammed and gives an option to either discard the batch or continue scanning at which the counter should discard the batch, put the issue ballot on top of the batch and rescan the entire batch. I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times.
4. At approximately midnight I was called over to assist one of the counters with a paper jam and noticed his PC had a number of over 400 ballots scanned- which means one batch was counted over 8 times. This happened countless times while I was at the TCF Center. I confronted my manager, Nick Ikonornakis saying how big of a problem this was, Nick told me he didn't want to hear that we have a big problem. He told me we are here to do assist with IT work, not to run their election.
5. The adjudication process, from my understanding there's supposed to be a republican and a democrat judging these ballots. I overheard numerous workers talking during shift change in which over 20 machines had two democrats judging the ballots-resulting in an unfair process.
6. Next, I want to describe what went on during shift change, it was a chaotic disaster. It took over two hours for workers to arrive at their "assigned areas", over 30 workers were taken upstairs and told they didn't have a job for them to do. These people were chosen to be counters, in which 6 workers admitted to me that they received absolutely no training at all.
7. The night shift workers were free to come and go as they pleased, they could go out and smoke from the counting room. This is illegal, as there were boxes and stacks of ballots everywhere, anyone could have taken some out or brought some in, and No one was watching them.
8. There was two vans that pulled into the garage of the counting room, one on day shift and one on night shift. These vans were apparently bringing food into the building because they only had enough food for not even 1/3 of the workers. I never saw any food corning out of these vans, coincidently it was announced on the news that Michigan had discovered over 100,000 more ballots- not even two hours after the last van left.
9. When a worker had a ballot that they either could not read, or it had something spilled on it, they would go to a table that had blank ballots on it and fill it out. They were supposed to be filling them out exactly like the one they had received but this was not the case at all. The workers would also sign the name of the person that the ballot belonged to-which is clearly illegal.
13. I called the FBI and made a report with them, I was told that I will be getting a call back.
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of MIT, the inventor of email, did a statistical analysis of voting integrity in Michigan during a video livestream presentation. Dr. Shyiva demonstrated statistically how an algorithm took about 60,000 votes away from President Trump and gave them to Joe Biden in Oakland County, Michigan during the course of election day. He demonstrated the same pattern in Macomb County.
The slope of linear decline of Trump votes hour-by-hour in Oakland, Macomb, and Kent County, Michigan, was the same in predominantly Republican precincts. The public data reveal algorithm-manipulated tampering to transfer Trump votes from Republicans to Biden.
"The United States voting systems, the inputs and the outputs, are unverifiable," says Dr. Shiva, as many jurisdictions don't verify if a real person legally voted (no voter ID), and if the real votes were indeed tabulated truthfully (ballots or images are not preserved).
In violation of federal law concerning candidates for federal office, Massachusetts destroys ballots and images on election day, Dr. Shiva says.
Shiva says he was banned from Twitter for saying this, even though he had it confirmed by the Massachusetts secretary of state.
Dominion voting systems is set up to make it easy to change & delete results. A Resistance member with administrator access in a warehouse full of machines can enter whatever result, and delete previous results.
- See also: Georgia election fraud
On March 6, 2020 the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, signed off on a secret legal agreement with the Democratic Party of Georgia, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee to alter absentee ballot procedures in Georgia. The Democrats’ attorney for this secret deal was Marc Elias from Perkins Coie, the bagman for Hillary Clinton who hire FusionGPS to write the Steele dossier during the 2016 presidential election.
Raffensperger announced the state’s purchase of a $106 million election system from Dominion Voting Systems in July 2019. In a lawsuit, which originated in 2017, critics contend that the new system was subject to many of the same security vulnerabilities as the one it was replacing.
In an October 11, 2020 order, just weeks prior to the 2020 presidential election, U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg agreed with the concerns associated with the new Dominion voting system, writing that the case presented “serious system security vulnerability and operational issues that may place Plaintiffs and other voters at risk of deprivation of their fundamental right to cast an effective vote that is accurately counted.”
“The Court’s Order has delved deep into the true risks posed by the new BMD voting system as well as its manner of implementation. These risks are neither hypothetical nor remote under the current circumstances,” Judge Totenberg wrote in her order.
GA Dominion Election Systems
There were problems with the vote counting software of Dominion Election Systems used in 28 states. Georgia has four counties that experienced technical problems. Spalding and Morgan counties, Gwinnett (which led to a delay counting absentee ballots), and Fulton (which led to people being asked to fill out provisional ballots). Fulton has also indicated a problem with their vote count reporting leading to a rescanning of some ballots.
Voters were unable to cast machine ballots for a couple of hours in Morgan and Spalding counties after the electronic devices crashed, state officials said. The companies “uploaded something last night, which is not normal, and it caused a glitch,” said Marcia Ridley, elections supervisor at Spalding County Board of Election. That "glitch" prevented poll workers from using the pollbooks to program smart cards that the voters insert into the voting machines. “That is something that they don’t ever do. I’ve never seen them update anything the day before the election,” Ridley said. Ridley said she did not know what the upload contained.
Sidney Powell filed an emergency demand to seize all voting machines for a forensic audit. A federal judge intervened in the election fraud suit. The judge first blocked, then unblocked, then blocked again wiping or resetting the election machines. Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ordered the Dominion machines to be wiped. 
A Dominion server crashed during the presidential recount. The servers were being wiped in Atlanta and Fulton county. A Dominion server had been removed from Fulton county. Lawyers representing the state of Georgia defended Dominion’s ‘trade secrets’ to stop inspection of machines, and warned the judge of ‘grave consequences’ if election officials were not allowed to wipe and reset the voting machines. 
A video showed hidden suitcases full of ballots in the State Farm Arena in Atlanta. The ballots were counted during the alleged "water pipe break". Gov. Brian Kemp allegedly called for a signature audit.
it was confirmed: Domininion machines were tampered with prior to the 2020 presidential election. Dominion had remote desktop access to voting machines. Dominion gave Joe Biden a 5% boost. A Dominion employee was caught on video downloading data to a USB, plugging it into laptop, and manipulating data. A suspicious handoff of a USB in Fulton county was also recorded.
According to statistician Edward Solomon, the probability of Joe Biden winning the number of votes as reported in Fulton County is 5.88 x 10−82, or roughly greater than the number of atoms in the observable universe.
GA Facebook bribery
Fulton County officials illegally accepted more than $6 million in private grants that imposed conditions on the conduct of elections without authority from the state legislature. In addition, state election officials entered into a settlement agreement with the Democratic Party that created rules for processing absentee ballots that directly contradict the legislature’s intent.
GA Stacey Abram's temp service
Stacey Abrams was instrumental in Fulton County, Georgia election fraud in the 2020 presidential election which swung the vote for Joe Biden. Evidence was presented at the Fulton County Board of Commissioners (BOC) hearing on June 16, 2021 indicating that Stacey Abrams “financed the main contractor used in Fulton County elections during the Nov 3rd  poll and the Jan 5th  U.S. Senate runoff.”
Bridget Thorne helped set up voting equipment prior to the November election. Thorne told the Board of Commissioners that she contacted local officials to see how she could work as a poll tech, but they redirected her to a temporary employment agency, Happy Faces. Abrams owns 16 percent of Happy Faces. Thorne explained that when the Secretary of State (SoS) offered staffing substitutes for warehouse workers who had been quarantined because of covid, “Fulton County declined their offer and brought in unqualified, untrained, hundred percent minority Happy Face employees.” Thorne quoted a 2014 Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) article regarding a company Abrams founded called NOWaccount, a company that “secures government contracts.” Stacey Abrams, according to Thorne:
|“Owns 16 percent [of NOWaccount]…NOWaccount is registered as the only secured party provider for Happy Faces. NOWaccount provides the line of credit…with the purse strings connection of Stacey Abrams to Happy Faces, you must ask does she have influence over who gets hired to work for our elections. Can she or her activist groups also recommend employees? With Happy Faces working one hundred percent early voting, ballot adjudication, absentee ballot processing, warehouse, dropbox, signature verification—they are basically running our elections. Shouldn’t we know who they are recruiting? Shouldn’t we know who they are? Could an activist group have a special connection and ability to work our election while veteran poll clerks like me are shut out?”|
The pipe burst lie
Originally when the mainstream media reported it at the time, a water main pipe allegedly burst, forcing the evacuation of the room where mail-in and absentee ballots were counted in the State Farm Arena. However, these fake news reports also claimed that no ballots were damaged.
Republican election observers were forced from the room. Employees were told ballot counting ceased for the night and would resume at 8:00 AM. Four workers remained behind. Within minutes after everyone's departure, surveillance camera's revealed the workers unloading tens of thousands of ballots secreted away beneath draped tables The workers began furiously running the ballots through tabulation machines.
Ballot box stuffing
A voter fraud hearing in Georgia features explosive allegations of ballot stuffing. The witness said that after the observers left, the remaining workers "move[d] into action and began scanning ballots." This was allegedly not under any observation other than the surveillance cameras.
GA no down ballot voting
President Trump gained 2,432,799 votes, while the GOP Senate candidate tallied 2,433,617 votes. This is a difference of only 818 votes. Joe Biden in contrast gained 2,414,651 votes, while his Democratic Senate candidate tallied 2,318,850 votes. This is a difference of 95,801 votes.
GA ineligible voters and unlawful ballots
132,000 ineligible voters were identified in Fulton county. Officials failed to enforce state law residency requirements on voters who changed addresses before the November 3, 2020 election, leading to an estimated 20,000 unlawful ballots being improperly counted. Data experts put the total number of illegal votes counted and legal votes not counted at more than 200,000, far greater than the margin separating Joe Biden and Donald Trump in the state.
GA counterfeit ballots
A poll worker testified they saw “counterfeit” ballots with darker colored watermarks that went 100% to Joe Biden. When the Elections Director was alerted to the counterfeit ballots they brushed off concerns and said the watermarks were darker because of the use of different printers. The poll worker testified about “the use of different paper for ballots, that would constitute fraud stating”:
|I noticed that almost all of the ballots I reviewed were for Biden. Many batches went 100% for Biden. I also observed that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit. I challenged this and the Elections Director said it was a legitimate ballot and was due to the use of different printers. Many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot.|
Another worker (same witness who gave sworn statement in Wood v. Raffensperger) explained she observed batches of pristine ballots with different texture paper with machine-stamped bubbles that went 98% for Joe Biden:
|Most of the ballots had already been handled; they had been written on by people, and the edges were worn. They showed obvious use. However, one batch stood out. It was pristine. There was a difference in the texture of the paper – it was if they were intended for absentee use but had not been used for that purposes. There was a difference in the feel.
These different ballots included a slight depressed pre-fold so they could be easily folded and unfolded for use in the scanning machines. There were no markings on the ballots to show where they had com~ from, or where they had been processed. These stood out.
In my 20 years of experience of handling ballots, I observed that the markings for the candidates on these ballots were unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot-marking device. By my estimate in observing these ballots, approximately 98% constituted votes for Joe Biden. I only observed two of these ballots as votes for President Donald J. Trump.”
GA dead people voting
27,000 90-year-olds and 2,000 100 year-olds were registered to vote.
Wisconsin law requires photo ID for absentee ballot requests, specifically to prevent fraud. Notably, the law mentions the legislature’s intent “to prevent overzealous solicitation of absent electors who may prefer not to participate in an election.”
The Wisconsin Election Commission also violated state law by allowing voters to claim “indefinite confinement” as a means of avoiding the legal requirement to provide a photo ID when requesting an absentee ballot. The legislature established this exemption for the elderly and disabled, yet many of the individuals who claimed it in 2020 subsequently left their homes to participate in family outings, political protests, and other activities that directly contradict their claim to have been “indefinitely confined.”
Data experts estimate that more than 150,000 votes were affected by these violations, including nearly 100,000 illegal ballots cast by individuals falsely claiming to be indefinitely confined.
WI turnout and ballot dump
Theredelephants reports in Wisconsin, voter turnout matched the record high of 2004. The Wisconsin Elections Commission uses the estimated voting age population as the denominator when calculating statewide voter turnout numbers. According to the Elections Commission, there was a 73 percent turnout in this Wisconsin election.
Turnout was 67 percent in 2016; 70 percent in 2012; 69 percent in 2008; and 73 percent in 2004. Apparently Joe Biden smashed Barack Obama’s 2008 turnout in most places in the country.
In both Michigan and Wisconsin, several vote dumps occurred at approximately 4am on Wednesday morning November 4, 2020 which showed that Joe Biden received almost 100 percent of the votes. President Trump was leading by hundreds of thousands of votes in both states as America went to sleep, and turnout in the state of Wisconsin seems to be particularly impossible.
In Wisconsin on election day before the polls opened, Republicans led Mail-in Ballots requested 43% to 35%, and Mail-in and early in-person ballots returned 43% to 35%. Almost ALL of the ballots found, while most in the country were sleeping, after they officials stated they would stop counting, were for Joe Biden.
Some statistically savvy observers noticed other mathematical flaws, as random numbers in statistics should follow a pattern in their distribution. If the numbers are falsified, it is easy to detect.
Biden had 49,000 votes posted on the City of Milwaukee website as of 4 AM Wednesday and 194,000 votes as of 3 PM Wednesday. 102 wards added more than 500 votes, 16 added more than 1000. State margin 20k 
The increase in Democrats relative to Republicans was significantly higher when the Democrat was doing worse overall in early counting. Within each ward, late votes broke heavily to the Democrat in exactly the races where they are likely to affect the result.
WI illegal instructions from the Election Board
In Wisconsin, the law states that ballots returned by a third party absent a witness statement are invalid and not to be counted. Municipal clerks and vote counters across the state filled out witness signatures themselves. Acting on false and unlawful advice from the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC), these clerks may have invalidated thousands of absentee votes.
The WEC sent uniform instructions to voters with their mail-in ballots that informed them that “your witness must sign and provide their full address (street number, street name, city) in the Certification of Witness section” and warned that “if any of the required information above is missing, your ballot will not be counted.” However, on October 19, 2020 the WEC sent instructions to clerks that they can simply fill in the witness address themselves so that the ballot would not be invalidated. “Please note that the clerk should attempt to resolve any missing witness address information prior to Election Day if possible, and this can be done through reliable information (personal knowledge, voter registration information, through a phone call with the voter or witness),” WEC wrote. “The witness does not need to appear to add a missing address.”
“The statute is very, very clear,” said retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, who worked as a poll watcher in Milwaukee on Election Day. “If an absentee ballot does not have a witness address on it, it’s not valid. That ballot is not valid.” The former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice said the ballots should be invalidated. “In defiance of and direct contradiction to the statute, the Wisconsin Elections Commission gave guidance–that is, cover–to all 72 county clerks and turned the statute on his head,” Gableman said. “They said, ‘Gee, we know the law says an absentee ballot without the witness address is not valid, but county clerk, you have a duty to go ahead and look up on your own the witness’ address if there’s no address on the absentee ballot.”
Anticipating a legal challenge to this seemingly highly unlawful advice, the WEC instructed clerks to write in these witness addresses in red pen so that they would be easy to find during a recount or audit of the vote.
The Republican Party of Wisconsin estimates that thousands of witness addresses may have been changed, thus invalidating the ballots on which they appeared. The statutory remedy for this is to subtract a commensurate number of votes for the candidates for whom those ballots were cast, meaning that vote totals may substantially change.
WI vote switching
Evidence shows that the vote totals for Rock County appeared to be switched between President Trump and Joe Biden. 9,516 votes were eliminated from President Trump and moved to Joe Biden. This 19,032 vote difference when corrected would eliminate Biden’s lead in Wisconsin.
WI fraudulent ballots
Under Wisconsin state law, a voter must present a valid photo ID when requesting to vote by mail. The exception to the rule is for those voters who are currently hospitalized or “indefinitely confined because of age, physical illness, or infirmity.” Covid doesn't meet the qualifications for an "indefinitely confined" voter.
- See also: Nevada election fraud
According to data from the Nevada Secretary of State website, the total ballots Cast on November 3 was 1,327,394. The Silver State website, run by the Nevada Secretary of State, reported the total number of votes cast for each candidate. Joe Biden received a total of 703,486 votes, or 50.06% of the votes, while Donald Trump got 669,890 votes, or 47.67%. Simple math would show that adding the number of votes cast for each presidential candidate (703,486 + 669,890), should equal the total votes cast, or 1,327,394. But it doesn’t. It adds up to 1,373,376. That is 45,982 more votes that the Secretary of States website says were cast in the entire election.
The numbers as officially reported on the Silver State website, show Joe Biden with a +33,596 margin over President Trump. But from the calculations there were an additional 45,982 votes were allocated to someone.
42,000 voters voted twice and have multiple voter registration numbers associated with substantially the same name, birthdate, and address.
NV out-of-state votes
A Letter from lawyers to Attorney General Bill Barr included 60 pages of voter records, stated that they have identified 3,062 individuals who appear to have improperly cast mail ballot in the election. CBS News verified these facts by cross referencing the names and addresses of voters with National Change of Address database/
Almost 20,000 Nevada voters had a non-Nevada mailing address. 2,468 voters legally changed their address to another jurisdiction or state or country.
NV unverified votes counted
A whistleblower came forward indicating he witnessed illegal ballots being counted without signatures being verified. He was instructed to ignore discrepancies with addresses. The worker swire out an affidavit which was sent to the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C..
NV provisional ballots
60,000 Trump voters were tricked into using provisional ballots that were never counted.
NV gift card lottery for votes
A Nevada state agency offered gift cards for votes. Key Native American leaders working with the Biden campaign offered tribal members and associates Visa gift cards, jewelry, and other “swag” to vote in the presidential election. It is illegal to offer any kind of bribe or payment for a vote.
In one long video, officials from the Reno-Sparks Indian Colony are shown offering a raffle for gift cards in values of $25, $100, $250, and $500 to those who can prove they voted. Other gifts for voting include bracelets, necklaces, earrings, T-shirts, and masks.
NV dead people voting
Almost 1,500 Nevada voters listed as deceased by the Social Security Administration (SSA) Master Death File, Consumer Data Vendors, Public Obituary Data Matches, and Credit Bureau Deceased Data voted.
NV non-existent voters
USPS Flags on Non-Residential Addresses: approximately 15,000 voters are registered to vote at either a commercial address or a vacant property. Almost 6,000 had USPS flags on vacant addresses. Approximately 8,000 voters had registered addresses that are physically non-existent.
- See also: Arizona election fraud
On November 16, 2020, Arizona reported a 65.9% voter turnout. On November 30, 2020, the Secretary of State’s reported 79.9% voter turnout, the highest in the country according to latest aggregated results from Statista.
Arizona reported the number of ballots cast was 3,420,565 in 2020 versus 1,037,550 in 1998, or 2,383,015 more people voted in 2020 vs 1998. In the same span of time the population grew by only 1,756,24. In other words, every single new person in the state - 100% over the past twenty-two years - voted, plus an additional 166,511 more than the population growth.
There was no proper signature validation of 1.9 million on mail in ballots.
AZ Ballot destruction and vote switching
Over 75,000 absentee ballots were reported as unreturned when they were actually returned. These absentee ballots were then either lost or destroyed (consistent with allegations of Trump ballot destruction) and/or were replaced with blank ballots filled out by election workers or other third parties.
In cases where ballots were too damaged or illegible to be read by vote tabulation machines, Novus software 220.127.116.11. was used in an attempt to cure or restore the ballots. The system would do so by trying to read the applicable scans of the original rejected ballots. However, as noted in a court “the software was highly inaccurate, and it often flipped the vote....the software would erroneously prefill ‘Biden’ twice as often as it did ‘Trump.’”
AZ Equal protection violations
Mail-in voters had up to 5 days to “cure” or “fix” invalid mail-in ballots sent prior to Election Day. In-person voters in Maricopa County had to deal with poll workers who did not know how to work electronic voting machines properly. This resulted in thousands of in-person votes being marked incorrectly, given provisional ballots, and disregarded rather than cured.
AZ Facebook funding fraud
State officers and Maricopa County Officials failed to enforce the state law against private companies from directing federal election administration, accepting millions of dollars in private grants that gave some voters in the state access to advantages that were unavailable to voters in other parts of the state. These officials also allowed for gaps in the chain of custody of official ballots through the use of “mobile” drop boxes that are stationed in unsupervised public locations, failed to enforce the state law against double voting, and failed to enforce the state law against allowing people to vote using an address where they no longer live.
As a result of these violations, data experts estimate that more than 300,000 potentially fraudulent ballots may have influenced the outcome of the popular vote in the state, including more than 200,000 illegal ballots that were counted and about 75,000 legal votes that were not counted.
AZ Dominion Voting Systems
Each Democrat party candidate was allotted 35,000 votes by rigged election machine before the voting started at 7 AM.
The Trump campaign and Republican National Committee filed a lawsuit that seeks the manual inspection of potentially thousands of in-person Election Day ballots in metro Phoenix that they allege were mishandled by poll workers and resulted in some ballot selections to be disregarded.
The legal challenge against Democrat Secretary of State Katie Hobbs centers on instances in which people are believed to have voted for more candidates than permitted.
When tabulators detect such an “overvote,” poll workers should give voters a choice to fix the problem, but the workers instead either pressed or told voters to press a button on the machine to override the error, leaving the devices to disregard the problematic ballot selections, according to the lawsuit.
A Pima county whistleblower stated that Democratic Party members invited him to a meeting on September 10, 2020 and outlined a plan to add 35,000 votes to each Democrat candidate.
|"When I asked how in the world will 35,000 votes be kept hidden from being discovered, it was stated that spread distribution will be embedded across the entire registered-voter range and will not exceed the registered-vote count, and the 35,000 was determined allowable in Pima County, based on our county registered-vote count.
It was also stated that total voter turnout versus total registered voters determine how many votes we can embed.
Maricopa [County] embed totals would be substantially higher than Pima’s due to embeds being based upon the total number of registered voters.
When I asked if this has been tested and how do we know it works, the answer was yes, and has shown success in Arizona judicial-retention elections since 2014, even undetectable in post-audits because no candidate will spend the kind of funds needed to audit and contact voters to verify votes in the full potential of total registered voters, which is more than 500,000 registered voters."
According to testimony from an MIT-trained mathematician, Biden may have received a weighted 130% total of Democrat votes in Maricopa County to help him win the state due to an algorithm programmed into the Dominion voting machines.
California’s Office of Election Cybersecurity surveilled social media users and asked Facebook, Twitter, and Google to remove or flag social media postings as "misleading" election news content. SKDKnickerbocker, a communications company linked to the Biden campaign, was also involved. The company shared its “Misinformation Daily Briefings” with the California Secretary of State office, who then passed them on to the Big Tech social media giants a conspiracy against the First Amendment rights of Americans.
Racism and voter suppression
Democrats flipped all votes for Kanye West in Michigan to Joseph Biden.
Di Dongsheng, a vice-dean at the School of International Relations at Renmin University in Beijing, made public statements before a large audience on November 28, 2020:
|"We know that the Trump administration is in a trade war with us, so why can’t we fix the Trump administration? Why did China and the US used to be able to settle all kinds of issues between 1992 and 2016?" he asked. "I’m going to throw out something maybe a little bit explosive here. It’s just because we have people at the top. We have our old friends who are at the top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence."
"During the US-China trade war, Wall Street tried to help, and I know that my friends on the US side told me that they tried to help, but they couldn’t do much. But now we’re seeing Biden was elected, the traditional elite, the political elite, the establishment, they’re very close to Wall Street, so you see that, right?"
"Trump has been saying that Biden’s son has some sort of global foundation. Have you noticed that? Who helped [Hunter] build the foundations? Got it? There are a lot of deals inside all these."
2020 Democrat primaries and caucuses
2020 Iowa Caucus
- See also: 2020 Iowa Democratic caucuses
Shadow, Inc. is the company that developed the Iowa and Nevada Democratic caucus app. FEC records show Buttigieg for America paid Shadow Inc. $42,000. Former Clinton campaign chairman Robby Mook vetted the app for the Democratic party. Shadow, Inc. was launched by a dark money SuperPAC called Acronym, headed by CEO Tara McGowan, a former journalist and Obama for America operative who is married to a senior advisor of the Pete Buttigieg 2020 presidential campaign. Acronym was founded by billionaire Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn. Hoffman funded Project Birmingham, a covert voter suppression and fake news campaign based on the Russian model during dirty the 2017 Doug Jones/Roy Moore Alabama Senate race. Obama crony David Plouffe sits on the board of Acronym.
On election night the Iowa Democratic party stopped counting when 98% of precincts were counted and Bernie Sanders was ahead by 2,500 votes. Only the the precincts that would likely help South Bend mayor Pete Buttigieg were recounted, and the remainder of precincts were weighted to Sanders. Under the apportionment system Buttigieg was awarded two more delegates and claimed victory, but Sanders won the statewide popular vote. Seven of the last nine winners of the Iowa Caucus went on to win the Democratic nomination, and the DNC rigged the election to prevent Sanders from gaining momentum from a victory. Of Buttigieg's 2 delegate margin of victory, 3 were awarded by coin toss. Due to Democrat corruption and election rigging, the Associated Press refused to recognize Buttigieg's claim of victory.
2020 Wisconsin primary
In a lawsuit filed by Democratic party operatives concerned about the CCP pandemic’s effects on voting, federal District Judge William Conley (an Obama appointee) extended the deadline for receipt of mail-in ballots from Tuesday, April 7, 2020 (the primary-election day), to Monday afternoon, April 13. That aspect of the federal district court’s ruling was not in dispute. Judge Conley, however, directed that absentee ballots were eligible to be counted regardless of the date of post mark or otherwise delivered, as long as they came in by the April 13 deadline. In effect, that meant absentee ballots could be cast after in-person primary voting had closed on April 7.
This meant the election could be materially altered by events occurring after formal conclusion of the primary election — not least, news about the apparent election result. To address this problem, Judge Conley further ordered the Wisconsin Election Commission and election inspectors to suppress any report of the voting results until after the new April 13 deadline for the receipt of absentee ballots. Democrat Gov. Tony Evers then banned in person voting in the April 7, 2020 primary. The Wisconsin Supreme Court then ruled Evers exceeded his authority with his Executive Order to cancel elections. The same day SCOTUS ruled to stay a district court order that had extended the absentee voting deadline. As a result, the absentee ballot postmark and in-person return deadlines were reinstated to April 7, 2020. The issue was that authority did not rest with the courts or the governor and there was no time to reschedule. Fake news media, of course, was quick to blame Republicans for the Democrat's lawsuit and the Democratic governor's overreach of executive branch authority. Democrat operative James Carville again stole the spotlight as the most demagogic. The Wisconsin State Journal reported three weeks after the voting that Wisconsin's rate of infection actually declined after in-person voting.
After Wisconsin voted, Sanders quit, pledging to toe the CCP/DNC party line; however an ABC/Washington Post poll showed 15% of Sanders supporters will support President Trump in the November general election. Sanders press secretary immediately ripped off the mask, saying in a tweet that she can now drop "Democratic" from explaining why "Democratic Socialism" is good. With Sanders out and the nomination locked up, Barack Hussein Obama still failed to endorse Biden.
2020 Georgia primary
Jeff Carlson of The Epoch Times reported the findings of Harri Hursti, an acknowledged expert on electronic voting security. Hursti provided a first-hand description of problems during the June 9, 2020 statewide primary election and runoff elections on August 11, 2020. Hursti summarized his findings:
- “The scanner and tabulation software settings being employed to determine which votes to count on hand marked paper ballots are likely causing clearly intentioned votes not to be counted”
- “The voting system is being operated in Fulton County in a manner that escalates the security risk to an extreme level.”
- “Voters are not reviewing their BMD [Ballot Marking Devices] printed ballots, which causes BMD generated results to be un-auditable due to the untrustworthy audit trail.”
During the runoff elections, on the night of August 11, 2020, Hursti was present at the Fulton County Election Preparation Center to observe the “upload of the memory devices coming in from the precincts to the Dominion Election Management System [EMS] server.” During this observation, Hursti noted that “system problems were recurring and the Dominion technicians operating the system were struggling with the upload process.”
Hursti also noted that it appeared that Dominion personnel were the only ones with knowledge of, and access to, the Dominion server. As Hursti stated in his declaration, “In my conversations with Derrick Gilstrap and other Fulton County Elections Department EPC personnel, they professed to have limited knowledge of or control over the EMS server and its operations.”
Hursti noted that this wholesale outsourcing of the operation of voting equipment to the vendor’s personnel was “highly unusual in my experience and of grave concern from a security and conflict of interest perspective.” Hursti referred to Dominion’s onsite operation and access as “an elevated risk factor.”
Hursti also noted that the Dell computers running the Dominion server appeared not to have been “hardened”—the process of “securing a system by reducing its surface of vulnerability.” Hursti said that he found it “unacceptable for an EMS server not to have been hardened prior to installation.”
Hursti observed that computers used in Georgia’s system for vote processing appeared to have “home/small business companion software packages” on them. This raised areas of significant concern for Hursti as he noted: “[O]ne of the first procedures of hardening is removal of all unwanted software, and removal of those game icons and the associated games and installers alongside with all other software which is not absolutely needed in the computer for election processing purposes would be one of the first and most basic steps in the hardening process. In my professional opinion, independent inquiry should be promptly made of all 159 counties to determine if the Dominion systems statewide share this major deficiency.”
Hursti discovered that one of the computers had an icon for a 2017 computer game called “Homescapes” which Hursti noted called into question whether “all Georgia Dominion system computers have the same operating system version, or how the game has come to be having a presence in Fulton’s Dominion voting system.”
Hursti also found a troubling blend of old and new equipment which carried additional security risks due to a lack of patch updates: “Although this Dominion voting system is new to Georgia, the Windows 10 operating system of at least the ‘main’ computer in the rack has not been updated for 4 years and carries a wide range of well-known and publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.”
Hursti noted that the lack of “hardening” created security risks even for computers that were not connected to the internet. He observed that when flash drives were connected to the server, the “media was automounted by the operating system. When the operating system is automounting a storage media, the operating system starts automatically to interact with the device.”
Hursti noted that the management of Fulton County’s EMS server appeared to be an “ad hoc operation with no formalized process.” This seemed particularly apparent in relation to the process of storage media coming in from various precincts throughout the night: “This kind of operation i[s] naturally prone to human errors. I observed personnel calling on the floor asking if all vote carrying compact flash cards had been delivered from the early voting machines for processing, followed by later finding additional cards which had been overlooked in apparent human error. Later, I heard again one technician calling on the floor asking if all vote carrying compact flashes had been delivered. This clearly demonstrates lack of inventory management which should be in place to ensure, among other things, that no rogue storage devices would be inserted into the computer. In response, 3 more compact flash cards were hand-delivered. Less than 5 minutes later, I heard one of the county workers say that additional card was found and was delivered for processing. All these devices were trusted by printed label only and no comparison to an inventory list of any kind was performed.”
Hursti also observed that “operations were repeatedly performed directly on the operating system.” The election software has no visibility into the operations of the operating system, which creates additional auditing problems, and as Hursti noted, “Unless the system is configured properly to collect file system auditing data is not complete. As the system appears not to be hardened, it is unlikely that the operating system has been configured to collect auditing data.”
Raising even greater concerns was the apparent “complete access” that Dominion personnel appeared to have into the computer system. Hursti observed Dominion technicians troubleshooting error messages with a “trial-and-error” approach which included access into the “Computer Management” application, indicating complete access in Hursti’s opinion.
As he stated in his declaration, “This means there are no meaningful access separation and privileges and roles controls protecting the county’s primary election servers. This also greatly amplifies the risk of catastrophic human error and malicious program execution.”
During these attempts to resolve the various issues that were occurring in real-time, Hursti noted that it appeared as though Dominion staff shifted from on-site attempts at remediation to off-site troubleshooting:
|“The Dominion staff member walked behind the server rack and made manual manipulations which could not be observed from my vantage point. After that they moved with their personal laptops to a table physically farther away from the election system and stopped trying different ways to work around the issue in front of the server, and no longer talked continuously with their remote help over phone.
In the follow-up-calls I overheard them ask people on the other end of the call to check different things, and they only went to a computer and appeared to test something and subsequently take a picture of the computer screen with a mobile phone and apparently send it to a remote location.”
Hursti stated that this “created a strong mental impression that the troubleshooting effort was being done remotely over remote access to key parts of the system.”
Hursti also noted that a “new wireless access point with a hidden SSID access point name appeared in the active Wi-Fi stations list” that he was monitoring.
All of this raised material alarms for Hursti, who noted that
|“If in fact remote access was arranged and granted to the server, this has gravely serious implications for the security of the new Dominion system. Remote access, regardless how it is protected and organized is always a security risk, but furthermore it is transfer of control out of the physical perimeters and deny any ability to observe the activities.”|
- See also: 2018 Midterm elections
California’s 2016 AB 1921 significantly amended election law by making the practice of ballot harvesting legal. That amendment significantly altered the race there in 2018:
“And so, as the polls closed on election day, no less than six California Republican House candidates…were ahead in their respective races, some comfortably enough to declare victory and move on with plans for the next Congressional term. However, as absentee and provisional ballot results rolled in over the next few days and weeks, the vast majority of which predictably favored Democrats, their Democratic opponents managed to ‘find’ enough votes to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.
The change was a small but significant one. California, in its infinite wisdom, decided to make the practice of “ballot harvesting” legal. Thus, instead of only relatives or those living in the same household being allowed to legally collect and turn in absentee ballots for voters – as was previously the law – any “third party” can do it, including activist groups, Democratic operatives, or street-corner panhandlers."
On November 8, two days after the 2018 midterm election, Marc Elias traveled to Broward County, Florida to represent Democrats. A judge ruled county Democrat election officials violated Florida's public records laws and the state constitution, and ordered the county election supervisor to disclose the total number of ballots cast and the total number remaining to be counted. Tampering and chain of custody issues were litigated. Lawyers for Democrats want to count the votes on non-U.S. citizens.
2018 New Mexico
Following Rep. Steve Pearce's announcement that he would run for governor rather than seek re-election to another House term in 2018, Yvette Herrell ran for the seat, winning the Republican primary and facing Democrat Xochitl Torres Small. Herrell was initially declared the winner of the race on Election Night, but "lost" after several thousand ballots were "mysteriously discovered". Despite claims made by liberals that there supposedly was no evidence of election fraud, a later audit as reported by the Daily Signal found signs of such. Herrell refused to concede the race due to it likely having been stolen.
- See also: Hillary Rodham Clinton
Marc Elias paid FusionGPS for the Steele dossier on behalf of the Hillary for America campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Steele dossier was used by the Obama FBI to hoax the FISA court into granting surveillance warrants to spy on the 2016 Trump campaign, Trump transition, and Trump administration. Elias lied to New York Times reporters regarding the employment of FusionGPS.
2016 Democrat operatives incite violence at Trump rallies
Project Veritas uncovered a nationwide Democrat effort to incite violence at Trump rallies.
2016 Democrat primaries
The Democrat primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton, and the party was shown to be helping Clinton behind the scenes. In addition, the Democrat primary has "superdelegates", who are made up of party leaders and can vote for whomever they want regardless of what the primary voters want. Even the leftist website Salon Media Group believed the primary was rigged.
The Democrat Iowa Caucus was very chaotic, poorly run, and whose results were very questionable. It was reported that the results of 90 precincts, about 5 percent of the vote, went missing.
Donna Brazile, the interim DNC Chair, shared Democrat primary town hall questions to the Clinton campaign in order to help her win the primary. She continued to deny this fact through February 2017 and blamed Russia for the ordeal.
Per election, an individual donor can contribute $2,700 to any candidate, $10,000 to any state party committee, and (during the 2016 cycle) $33,400 to a national party's main account. These groups can all get together and take a single check from a donor for the sum of those contribution limits — it's legal because the donor cannot exceed the base limit for any one recipient. State parties however can make unlimited transfers to the national party.
In 2014 the Supreme Court made clear in McCutcheon v. FEC, the Joint Finance Committee (JFC) may not solicit or accept contributions to circumvent base limits, through "earmarks" and "straw men" that are ultimately excessive — there are five separate prohibitions.
Six-figure donations to the Clinton machine either never actually passed through state party accounts or were never actually under state party control, which adds false FEC reporting violations by the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF), state parties, and the DNC to other violations.
Donna Brazile and others admitted that the DNC placed the funds under the Clinton campaign's direct control, a massive breach of campaign finance law. Democratic donors, knowing the funds would end up with Clinton's campaign, wrote six-figure checks to influence the election — 100 times larger than allowed. HVF bundled these megagifts and, on a single day, reported transferring money to all participating state parties, some of which would then show up on FEC reports filed by the DNC as transferring the exact same dollar amount on the exact same day to the DNC. Yet not all the state parties reported either receiving or transferring those sums.
Clinton talking points emphasized the idea that US intelligence, the same people who brought you the WMD debacle, claim Russia and Putin were responsible for the hack of DNC servers which resulted in the firing of Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This presumably would exonerate anyone connected with the DNC or Clinton campaign from complicity in the Murder of Seth Rich.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails provided by Wikileaks showed clear collusion between Clinton, mainstream media outlets, and the DNC to smear Bernie Sanders. Thousands of hopeful millennials felt betrayed by the Democratic party. DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced out on the eve of the convention, less than 24 hours after dozens of emails were published by Wikileaks showing her and her staff rigging the primary elections for Hillary Clinton.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange offered $20,000 cash reward for the arrest and conviction of Seth Rich's killers or killer, the alleged whistleblower who provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks and was murdered execution style in early July 2016. Hillary says of Assange in an email, "Can't we just drone this guy?" To silence Assange, Wikileaks internet access was cut by the government of Ecuador after the release of Hillary's private paid speech to Goldman Sachs. Wikileaks Director, Prof. Gavin Macfayden, was found dead the following week. Macfayden's death was the third of a close associate of Assange in 6 months.
2016 Google interference
Dr. Robert Epstein of the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology testified before Congress that Google bias and meddling had shifted "between 2.6 million and up to 10.4 million votes" to Hillary Clinton.
2012 Experimental voting software, precincts with no Romney votes in PA and OH
The key battleground states of Pennsylvania and Ohio interestingly had many precincts recording no votes for Romney at all, this after voting scandals with experimental voting software.
Joe Garcia staffer
The Chief of Staff for Democrat Rep. Joe Garcia resigned in June 2013 for his role in a voter fraud scheme whereby hundreds of absentee ballots were fraudulently submitted. The fraud occurred in an election where Garcia defeated Republican candidate David Rivera.
Democrat voter suppression
Florida Republican voters statewide received letters postmarked from Seattle saying they weren't eligible to vote.
Melowese Richardson, an Ohio Democratic poll worker was one of three Democrats charged with voter fraud.
2012 OH Tea Party obeservers blocked from poll monitoring
Ohio's Franklin County blocked a Tea Party group, True the Vote, from monitoring polling places.
2012 OH GOP candidates pressured by DNC to withdraw as poll observers
The Ohio Democratic Party pressured Ohio candidates to withdraw as poll observers.
2012 GOP polling observers blocked
In the 2012 presidential election, Republican polling inspectors were blocked from polling places in the Democrat-ruled city. Rob Gleason, chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Party, stated, "This was a shameless attempt from the Obama campaign to suppress our legally appointed Republican poll watchers." Barack Obama received 100% of the vote in 59 Philadelphia precincts with zero votes for Mitt Romney.
Obama Mural At Poll
In Philadelphia, a mural of Obama at a polling place was covered up after a Republican voter took a picture of it.
State Rep. Guilty of Forging Absentee Ballots
A state representative for the Democratic Party, Stephen Smith of Everett, Massachusetts, resigned in December for forging absentee ballots. According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, "For those absentee ballots issued to unaware voters, one or more government officials assisted Smith in intercepting the ballots prior to their delivery to the voters’ addresses, and those ballots were cast for the unaware voters."
Obama won narrowly in 3 states with Democrat-influenced voter scandals, which combined equaled 67 electoral votes. If not for those states Obama wouldn't have won.
- Florida: 50.0% to 49.1%, 29 Electoral Votes
- Ohio: 50.1% to 48.2%, 18 Electoral Votes
- Pennsylvania: 52.0% to 46.8%, 20 Electoral Votes
Obama had 332 electoral votes, Romney 206. If those 3 states were overturned (-67 to Obama, +67 to Romney), Romney would lead instead by 273 to 265.
2010 California Attorney General
- Kamala Harris was declared the winner after three weeks by 74,000 with 9.6 million votes cast, or by a margin of about 7/10 of one percent.
2010 Nevada Senate
Despite low approval ratings and a strong challenge amid suspicions of voting irregularities, Democrat Majority Leader Harry Reid was declared the winner. Some voters complained that their ballot had been cast before they went to the polls, raising questions about Clark County’s electronic voting machines. Others claimed electronic voting machines switched straight-party ballots from Republican to Democrat.
2009 New York
NYC Officials Plead Guilty of Forging Absentee Ballots
Democratic voter fraud in New York City led to multiple guilty pleas from Democratic election officials.
|“||"Former Troy Democratic City Clerk William McInerney, Democratic Councilman John Brown, and Democratic political operatives Anthony Renna and Anthony DeFiglio have entered guilty pleas in the case, in which numerous signatures were allegedly forged on absentee ballots in the 2009 Working Families Party primary, the political party that was associated with the now-defunct community group, ACORN."||”|
When ACORN was questioned regarding their tactics, they reply with an attack of their own, voter suppression. Teresa James, an attorney for ACORN affiliate Project Vote says, "they don't have the resources," to catch all fraud. However, ACORN has the money to air commercials nationwide. In it, blaming racism and vote suppression, not ACORN.
It was believed that ACORN has helped register over 1.27 million people nationwide. Michael Slater, executive director of Project Vote, told the New York Times that the real number of newly registered voters is closer to 450,000. About 400,000 registrations were rejected by election officials for a variety of reasons including fraud.
- Nevada officials raided ACORN's Las Vegas office after election authorities accused the group of submitting multiple voter registrations with fake and duplicate names. Among the bogus monikers: names of former Dallas Cowboys players.
- Lake County, Ind., election officials this month rejected thousands of registration forms ACORN had turned in from its drives. On a conference call yesterday, GOP officials noted that up to 11,000 of the applications were no good - tying up election officials and jeopardizing the voting rights of untold victims whose identities may have been stolen. At least 2,100 of the applications turned in were rejected.
- ACORN vote canvassers had pulled names and addresses from phone books and forged signatures. According to a local paper (the Northwest Indiana and Illinois Times), "Large numbers of voter registration forms bore signatures all in the same apparent handwriting style" and "apparently the organization's canvassers broke rules to meet ACORN-set voter registration quotas to get paid." The fake registrants include dead people and underage kids. Also, there were 5000 more voter registrations in Indiana than voters.
- Milwaukee, Wisc., officials discovered at least seven felons employed as voter-registration workers for ACORN and another affiliated group. (State law bans felons from such work.) They also uncovered a raft of problematic voter-registration cards. The state GOP accuses the group of trying to get dead, imprisoned or imaginary people on the voter rolls. Fraud has plagued ACORN's Milwaukee chapter since the last election cycle. 26 ACORN workers are facing criminal investigations.
- In Florida, in Orange County alone, ACORN workers turned in multiple, copycat forms for six separate voters over the summer. The Miami Herald reports: "One individual had 21 duplicate applications."
- In Ohio, large numbers of homeless people got free van and bus rides to register. Shelby Holliday, a reporter for Palestra.net, filmed ACORN shuttling in some prospects. Homeless including felons were registered with an undocumented temporary address. Also, Christopher Barkley claimed that they were hounded by the community-activist group ACORN to register to vote several times, even though they made it clear they'd already signed up. He had registered to vote "10 to 15" times after canvassers for ACORN relentlessly pursued him and others. A subpoenaed voter of Cuyahoga County, Freddie Johnson, 19, filled out registration cards 72 times over 18 months On October 14, 2008, the Buckeye Institute filed a RICO suit against ACORN for vote fraud.
- In Pennsylvania, The Allegheny County district attorney said Thursday that criminal charges could result from nearly 100 fraudulent voter registrations submitted in the Pittsburgh area.
- In Michigan, Oakland County election officials found more than 33,000 duplicate registrations, about two-thirds of new applications since August and ACORN canvassers submitted most of those applications.
- Evidence has surfaced that ACORN and Barack Obama are intimately linked. The article, “Case Study: Chicago-The Barack Obama Campaign,” which appeared in the Winter 2003-Spring 2004 issue of Social Policy magazine, was written by ACORN organizer Toni Foulkes.
- The New York Times admitted in May 2009, that prior to the presidential election it killed a story involving corruption allegations with Acorn that might have hurt the Obama presidential campaign. The admission came from a column by Clark Hoyt, where he describe the allegations against the Obama campaign and Acorn as "nonsense." 
Marc Elias represented Al Franken in Minnesota. The recount may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally. A study conducted by Minnesota Majority watchdog group found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race. The felons were registered by ACORN.
The final recount determined six months after the election showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records. Even though it could be determined that felons illegally voted, there was no way to determine how they voted with a secret ballot. Once their votes were mixed in with the total, there is no way to separate them out. The same loophole can be used for non-citizens' voting. This is what is meant by the slogan, "Count every vote."
The watchdog group took the voting lists and matched them with conviction lists, then went to the voting roster lists, where voters sign in before voting, and matched them.
Ann Coulter said,
"He stole the 2008 election in Minnesota, going from a thousand votes down the day after the election to 300 votes up a few months later, after vast numbers of Franken votes kept being discovered in heavily Democratic districts. As economist John Lott pointed out at the time, the magically appearing votes for Franken were a statistical impossibility."
The city of Philadelphia has a majority of voters affiliated with the Democrat Party. As of November, 2008, there are 1,126,768 registered voters in Philadelphia. Of those, 880,684 are registered with the Democrat Party, and 147,074 are registered with the Republican Party. Despite overwhelming evidence of voter suppression by New Black Panther Party members Minister King Samir Shabazz, Malik Zulu Sha-Bazz, and Jerry Jackson at a Philadelphia polling office, they were acquitted with minimal charges by the U.S. Department of Justice, then under Attorney General Eric Holder. Holder, when questioned about his rationale, said he didn't want to prosecute "my people" (thus implying that he holds bias against white voters and for minorities, and that attempts to bring justice to people who violated the Voting Rights Act is comparable to what happened to Blacks in Charleston during the Civil Rights era).
2006 DSCC scandal
During the 2006 U.S. Senate election', the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee illegally obtained a copy of the credit report of the Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, Michael S. Steele, a Republican senatorial candidate, posing as him and using his social security number.
In 2007 the Federal Election Commission fined the Kerry campaign $1.3 million for spending more than federal rules allow during his 2004 Presidential bid. In order to receive public funds, Kerry, a former Democrat senator from Massachusetts, and his running mate, former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards, agreed to spend $74.6 million or less on their general election campaign against President Bush. In 2009 the FEC fined a George Soros-backed group $775,000 for its unregulated spending during the 2004 election on behalf of Democrats, including Democratic Presidential candidate John F. Kerry.
- The Wall Street Journal noted: “In Ohio in 2004, a worker for one affiliate was given crack cocaine in exchange for fraudulent registrations that included underage voters, dead voters and pillars of the community named Mary Poppins, Dick Tracy and Jive Turkey. During a congressional hearing in Ohio in the aftermath of the 2004 election, officials from several counties in the state explained ACORN’s practice of dumping thousands of registration forms in their lap on the submission deadline, even though the forms had been collected months earlier.” Acorn workers have been convicted of fraud in Wisconsin and Colorado.
- In March, Philadelphia elections officials accused the nonprofit advocacy group of filing fraudulent voter registrations in advance of the April 22nd Pennsylvania primary.
- In July, ACORN settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State. Seven ACORN workers had submitted nearly 2,000 bogus voter registration forms. According to case records, they flipped through phone books for names to use on the forms, including “Leon Spinks,” “Frekkie Magoal” and “Fruto Boy Crispila.” Three ACORN election hoaxers pleaded guilty in October.
- In 2004, ACORN registered illegal immigrant Nuradin Abdi. He was the suspected Ohio shopping mall bomb plotter from Somalia, according to the Columbus Dispatch.
2000 Florida Recount
- See also: Bush v. Gore
The legacy TV networks, in a rush to be the first to present results, made false calls in Florida. Each network used the same exit poll data, which contained a small math error for Florida. The networks first called Florida for Gore, then for Bush. They should have said it was too close to call. Worse (and some believe, deliberately), the networks called Florida after the polls closed in the Eastern Time Zone part of the state (which is heavily Democrat-leaning) but while they were still open in the Central Time Zone part (the Florida panhandle, which is heavily Republican due to the large military bases located there).
One of the potential keys to Gore losing Florida was the unusual style of paper ballot used in Palm Beach County, a South Florida county which has a large Jewish population and is historically a Democrat stronghold.
The ballot style required voters to choose their choice for President/Vice President by punching paper ballots; however, instead of listing all the candidates on one side, the candidates were listed on alternating sides of the ballot (in larger print to assist the large number of elderly voters; the alternating list gave rise to the "butterfly ballot" nickname). The top of the line showing "Gore-Lieberman", however, overlapped with the ballot punch hole for the Reform Party ticket of "Pat Buchanan-Ezola Foster"; notwithstanding a clearly-marked arrow directing voters to the correct punch hole, Buchanan (considered by many a notorious anti-Semite) received an unusually high number of votes in a county with a sizeable Jewish population.
The final official recount in Florida showed Bush the winner by 537 votes. Gore supporters asked the Florida state Supreme Court to again recount votes in some counties where they thought Gore might add votes, but to ignore counties where they thought Bush would gain. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled this strategy illegal, and the result was accepted by Gore, who indeed announced the Florida vote for Bush in his role as Vice President.
The campaigns of both Ralph Nader on the Green Party ticket and Pat Buchanan on the Reform Party ticket gained some media attention during the campaign. Gore's affiliation with Clinton and the racist DLC machine caused critics—Green Party progressive candidate Ralph Nader in particular—to assert that Bush and Gore were too similar, especially on free trade, reductions in social welfare, and the death penalty. "We want to punish the Democrats, we want to hurt them, wound them," Nader's closest advisor said. With the election so close leftists speculated that they had "caused" the result. Democrats never forgave Nader.
There has also been much speculation on what might have happened if there had been recounts under different rules. A consortium of newspapers did an investigation of multiple scenarios. They concluded Gore would have won in some versions and Bush in other versions; ironically, Bush would have won under the recounts that Gore had proposed. In a rare situation in Presidential elections, Al Gore lost his home state of Tennessee to George Bush. Had he carried that state, the whole question of how Florida voted would have been moot.
Equal protection violations
- See also: Bush v. Gore
The recount standard was done differently from county to county and sometimes from counting team to counting team. The Supreme court overturned that plan 7 to 2, and then in a 5 to 4 decision ruled that the time to find additional recounts method had passed. In effect, this solidified the results as they had been recorded, allowing George W. Bush to claim victory and enter the Presidency.
In an unsigned per curiam decision, the court explained that state legislative power to choose electors, as conferred by the Constitution, can be taken by state legislatures at any time:
|“||The State, of course, after granting the franchise in the special context of Article II, can take back the power to appoint electors. See id., at 35 (“[T]here is no doubt of the right of the legislature to resume the power at any time, for it can neither be taken away nor abdicated”) (quoting S. Rep. No. 395, 43d Cong., 1st Sess.).||”|
Independent news agencies later did their own recounts, trying to simulate how the Florida court might have done it. They found that under most scenarios, the recounts would have favored Bush, but that the court could have manipulated the process to declare Gore the winner.
Stuffing the ballot box with illegal votes
In his new book, Sellout: The Inside Story of President Clinton’s Impeachment, David P. Schippers, former Chief Counsel for the House Judiciary Committee, details his investigation of abuses surrounding the Citizenship USA program. Schippers and staff focused on the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), which appeared to be running out of control. Investigations by the General Accounting Office (GAO) and congressional committees indicated that the White House used the INS to further its political agenda. A blatant politicization of the agency took place during the 1996 presidential campaign when the White House pressured the INS into expediting its "Citizenship USA" (CUSA) program to grant citizenship to thousands of aliens that the White House counted as likely Democratic voters. To ensure maximum impact, the INS concentrated on aliens in key states — California, Florida, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, and Texas — that hold a combined 181 electoral votes, just 89 short of the total needed to win the election.
The program was placed under the direction of Vice President Al Gore. The Judiciary Committee staff received from the GAO a few e-mails indicating Gore’s role in the plan. He was responsible for keeping the pressure on, to make sure the aliens were pushed through by September 1, 1996 the last day to register for the presidential election. Schipper's investigation uncovered a case study evidencing what is known as "Chicago Politics." The Democrats circumvented normal procedures for the naturalization process — procedures that check backgrounds and weed out criminals — and consequently they were handing out citizenship papers to questionable characters.
The possibility of using CUSA apparently occurred to the White House in February 1996, when Henry Cisneros, then Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, forwarded a memo to President Clinton. The memo, from the California Active Citizenship Campaign (ACC), complained of a backlog of alien applications for naturalization in Los Angeles. It contained the magic words: "INS inaction [on the backlog] will deny 300,000 Latinos the right to vote in the 1996 presidential elections [sic] in California."
The memo outlined the services that the Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF) in Los Angeles could provide. The IAF offered thousands of volunteers to help process voter applications, register thousands of new voters, conduct 5,000 house meetings, encourage voting by mail, and get more than 50,000 occasional voters out to vote in the presidential election. Most interesting were the promises that the IAF would "create voter interest around issues of Affirmative Action and Minimum Wage, . . . influence 300,000 voters in the preparation for Nov. 1996, . . . produce 5,000 precinct leaders and turn out 96,000 voters for the 1996 presidential election."
Documents show that President Clinton asked Doug Farbrother of the National Performance Review (NPR) staff to look into removing barriers to citizenship not only in Los Angeles but also in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, and Miami — major cities in four swing states. In a memo to the President, Farbrother stated that "we can reduce — but not eliminate -- the risk of controversy over our motives by appointing one of our proven NPR reinventors as Deputy INS Commissioner . . . As part of the official INS management team, our reinventor would have more direct influence and the INS staff would be less likely to go public with complaints than they would over the interference of an outsider." The memo observed that "reinventors" should be put in many other agencies, as well, to replace leaders who "don’t ‘get it.’" Farbrother recommended, "[t]o get anywhere near a million applicants naturalized" by summer’s end, the administration would have "to force some serious ‘reinvention’ on INS."
Farbrother and the NPR won the assignment of getting the INS to process more than a million applicants by the end of the summer. As early as March 1996, GAO documents reveal, he was reporting his efforts, recommendations, and results to Al Gore. Farbrother reported how he had told the INS and the Justice Department to waive "stupid rules," and he told Gore that unless reforms were implemented, the backlog wouldn’t be "processed in time."
As Farbrother noted in a March 22, 1996 e-mail to Gore, he had told INS Deputy Commissioner Chris Sale and Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick "to delegate broad authority to the managers in" New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. But the INS and the Justice Department were not immediately complying with his demands, he said. Keeping the pressure on, Farbrother sent Sale a fax reiterating how important this delegation was in order "to get the results the Vice President wants." In the fax he also commented, "I need you or Doris [Meissner] to sign something like the attached," referring to a memo giving those INS district directors "full authority to waive, suspend, or deviate from DOJ and INS nonstatutory policies, regulations, and procedures provided you operate within the confines of the law."
The White House wanted any applicant for citizenship to be naturalized in time to register for the November 1996 election, so the pressure on the INS was constant. On March 21 Elaine Kamarck in the Vice President’s office sent an e-mail to Farbrother saying: "THE PRESIDENT IS SICK OF THIS AND WANTS ACTION. IF NOTHING MOVES TODAY WE’LL HAVE TO TAKE SOME PRETTY DRASTIC MEASURES." Farbrother responded, "I favor drastic measures." If he couldn’t get what he wanted from the INS, he wrote, he would "call for heavy artillery."
In a March 26, 1996 e-mail to Goret, Farbrother reported that Chris Sale has indeed "delegated hiring authority to the five cities and increased their budgets by 20 percent." But, he wrote, "I still don’t think the city directors have enough freedom to do the job." Two days later Farbrother told Gore by e-mail, "[U]nless we blast INS headquarters loose from their grip on the frontline managers, we are going to have way too many people still waiting for citizenship in November." He added, "I can’t make Doris Meissner delegate broad authority to her field managers. Can you?"
Gore answered, "We’ll explore it. Thanks." By the end of March, INS Commissioner Doris Meissner capitulated. On April 4, 1996, Elaine Kamarck, to prepare Gore for a lunch with Clinton, drafted a memo briefing Gore on the INS progress. In time, Newark, New Jersey, and Houston, Texas, would be added to the list of targeted cities, and in all, more than a million aliens would be naturalized in time to vote in the 1996 election.
The INS district office in Chicago, which Gore had visited in 1996 to check on the registration progress, some of the most flagrant and critical breakdown occurred in fingerprint checks. Federal regulations require that, for an alien to obtain citizenship, his application for naturalization (citizenship) must be accompanied by a complete set of the alien’s fingerprints. The fingerprint cards are then sent to the FBI to determine if the applicant has a criminal or arrest record. The law provides that an application may be denied if the alien has a serious criminal record or if he falsely denies ever having been arrested, even if he was never convicted.
In the INS district offices, the alien applicant for naturalization cannot be scheduled for a personal interview until at least 60 days after the application is submitted. This delay is specifically intended to allow sufficient time for an FBI fingerprint check. If the check reveals an arrest record identification, the arrest report is inserted in the alien’s file prior to the interview. An arrest record does not automatically result in a denial of citizenship, but it alerts an examiner to spend additional time questioning the applicant and to request that he furnish further information.
If there is no criminal arrest record in the file prior to the interview, the examiner will assume that none exists. For that reason, the INS has always considered the FBI fingerprint check to be the only practical way of preventing violent felons, dope peddlers, and the like from obtaining citizenship. Any breakdown in the collecting, checking, and reporting of the fingerprints can cause a breakdown of the entire process. Judiciary investigators discovered that FBI arrest records that were being sent to the Chicago INS office simply were not being inserted into the aliens’ files. As a result, aliens with criminal records were being granted citizenship. Just prior to the 1996 voter registration deadline, a box was discovered in the Chicago INS office containing nearly five thousand FBI arrest reports — reports that had arrived in time but had been ignored.
The White House, the INS, and the Justice Department publicly denied any political motive in the CUSA program to expedite the citizenship procedure. What the United States got is undeniable: more than 75,000 new citizens who had arrest records when they applied; an additional 115,000 citizens whose fingerprints were unclassifiable for various technical reasons and were never resubmitted; and another 61,000 people who were given citizenship with no fingerprints submitted at all.
What we had here was a perfect example of the Clinton-Gore administration’s overarching political philosophy: "The ends justify the means," coupled with "win at any cost." It was a philosophy of governance that, as our investigations into other areas proceeded, we would find repeated again and again.
When the results of the KPMG Peat Marwick audit were made public, the INS and Justice vowed to remedy the situation, root out the felons, and revoke erroneously awarded citizenship. Everyone congratulated the administration for acting so quickly — and then promptly forgot about it.
In June 1998, the Judiciary Committee continued the investigation of CUSA. Interest intensified when they heard that a similar plan was in the works for the 2000 presidential election.
In the course of the investigation, they discovered that FBI arrest records were still missing from the proper files; many were still in boxes. They unearthed that several individuals who had been naturalized illegally were now trying to sponsor their relatives for citizenship. They found sponsors unable to speak a word of English, a condition that should have prevented naturalization. Similarly, they uncovered arrest records or other information that should have been disqualifiers for naturalization. INS agents who had found these irregularities were ordered to ignore them and to revoke citizenship only in cases ordered by the auditors.
Thousands of criminals are now citizens of the United States because it was assumed they would vote for Bill Clinton and Al Gore.
- See also: Chinagate fundraising scandal
The Chinagate was a campaign finance controversy in which the Clintons illegally took money from foreign governments and military establishments. Like the Nixon administration, however, it was impossible to get the government to investigate itself, at least to any acceptable or just conclusion before the Clintons term of office was up.
Agents of China sought to give contributions to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) before the 1996 presidential campaign in violation of US law barring non-American citizens from donating money to American politicians and political parties.
An unclassified U.S. Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs report issued in 1998 stated that both James Riady and his father Mochtar "had a long-term relationship with a Chinese intelligence agency." According to journalist Bob Woodward, details of the relationship came from highly classified intelligence information supplied to the committee by both the CIA and Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The relationship between John Huang, the Riady Family, and the Clintons, goes back to the late 1970s in Little Rock, Arkansas. The patriarch of the family, Mochtar Riady, is an Indonesian of Chinese descent who built up the Lippo Group empire. In the mid-1970s, Mochtar Riady planned to expand his business into the United States and began looking for partners. He met the Stephens family of Arkansas and entered into various joint ventures with Stephens Inc.
The Stephens family were in fact the original owners of the American branch of the notorious Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) in a joint venture with the Riady's in the late 1970s and 1980s. It was shut down in the early 1990s in an enormous worldwide criminal money laundering scandal.
In Little Rock the Riadys met then-Governor Bill Clinton and financially supported Clinton's gubernatorial campaigns throughout the 1980s.
After Riady pledged $1 million in support of then-Governor Clinton's campaign for the presidency 1992, contributions made by Huang had been reimbursed with funds wired from a foreign Lippo Group entity into an account Riady maintained at Lippo Bank and then distributed to Huang in cash. Also, contributions made by Lippo Group entities operating in the United States were reimbursed with wire transfers from foreign Lippo Group entities.
Huang visited the White House 78 times while working as a DNC fund-raiser. James Riady visited the White House 20 times including 6 personal visits with President Clinton. As a key fund-raiser he raised $3.4 million for the party.
Immediately prior to joining the DNC, Huang worked in the Clintons' Commerce Department as deputy assistant secretary for international economic affairs giving him access to classified intelligence on China.
Under questioning by Sen. Don Nickles during congressional investigations Clinton private investigator Terry Lenzner identified Cody Shearer as a liaison between Lenzner's firm, Investigative Group International, and the Cheyenne-Arapaho tribe. The tribe had donated more than $100,000 to the Democratic Party hoping that the Clinton administration would intervene on the tribes behalf in a dispute over drilling rights on tribal land. Lenzner's firm had been hired by the Clintons to discredit Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Monica Lewinsky and others, and had been retained to uncover compromising links between Sen. Don Nickles-opposed the tribe's claims—and local oil interests.
According to Wikipedia, Bill Clinton engaged in voter suppression by appearing at several Massachusetts polling locations, which caused voters hours of delay and inhibited traffic. Clinton was allegedly electioneering within 150 feet of the polling locations, which is also illegal according to Massachusetts state law.
An unclassified U.S. Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs report issued in 1998 stated that both James Riady and his father Mochtar "had a long-term relationship with a Chinese intelligence agency." According to journalist Bob Woodward, details of the relationship came from highly classified intelligence information supplied to the committee by both the CIA and Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The relationship between John Huang, the Riady Family, and the Clintons, goes back to the late 1970s in Little Rock, Arkansas. The patriarch of the family, Mochtar Riady, is an Indonesian of Chinese descent who built up the Lippo Group empire. In the mid-1970s, Mochtar Riady planned to expand his business into the United States and began looking for partners. He met the Stephens family of Arkansas headed by Witt Stephens and entered into various joint ventures with Stephens Inc.
In Little Rock the Riadys met then-Governor Bill Clinton and financially supported Clinton's gubernatorial campaigns throughout the 1980s.
It was through the Lippo-Stephens partnership that James Riady came to Arkansas to assist with their joint venture, Worthen Banking Corporation.
Other corrupt individuals involved include Charlie Trie, Johnny Chung, and Wang Jun.
Following James Riady was John Huang. Shortly after Riady pledged $1 million in support of then-Governor Clinton's campaign for the presidency 1992, contributions made by Huang had been reimbursed with funds wired from a foreign Lippo Group entity into an account Riady maintained at Lippo Bank and then distributed to Huang in cash. Also, contributions made by Lippo Group entities operating in the United States were reimbursed with wire transfers from foreign Lippo Group entities.
One of the world's wealthiest people, Ng Lap Seng, a billionaire real estate developer from Macau, also is among the offshore owners in the leaked Panama Papers documents.
Ng was on friendly terms with Bill Clinton when he was president, visiting the White House ten times between 1994 and 1996. Using a proxy, Ng illegally contributed $1 million to the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton-Gore campaign of 1996; his proxy was arrested, but Ng escaped criminal charges.
1976 election fraud in Pennsylvania and Ohio
Jimmy Carter won Ohio by 11,000 votes and carried its 25 electoral votes. Gerald Ford performed poorest in Cleveland and Cuyahoga county. No fewer than 3 Democrats appeared on the ballot as third party candidates. Third party leftists received votes as follows: Eugene McCarthy 58,258, Lester Maddox 15,529, Gus Hall 7,817, and Lyndon LaRouche 4,335.
Carter won Pennsylvania and its 27 electoral votes. Carter won Allegheny county by 23,000 votes.
1960 election fraud in Texas and Illinois
Voter fraud in Democrat vice presidential candidate Lyndon Johnson's home state of Texas and in the corrupt Cook County, Illinois Democrat machine of mayor Richard J. Daley swung the presidential election to John F. Kennedy. The final margin in the popular vote was fewer than one vote per precinct in American. Republican presidential candidate Richard Nixon did not possess a lust for personal power at the expense of creating further divisions among the American people in what was already the closest election in history, and chose not to contest the results.
1958 U.S. House election in Arkansas' 5th district
L. Brooks Hays, a segregationist though racial moderate from Arkansas, ran for re-election in the 1958 midterms. After refusing to take either side in the Little Rock crisis, the more staunchly segregationist Dale Alford, a Little Rock opthamologist, challenged him in the general election as a nominal Independent running on Democrat credentials. Alford's write-in campaign ultimately denied Hays re-election by a narrow margin.
According to the Encyclopedia of Arkansas:
|“||Alford used legally questionable stickers attached to ballots, as well as other irregularities, to achieve this major upset.||”|
Kefauver v. Stevenson
Tennessee Sen. Estes Kefauver won twelve of the then fifteen presidential party primaries, but the nomination went to the choice of the party bosses, Illinois Gov. Adlai Stevenson. These bosses including President Harry Truman, strongly disliked Kefauver; his investigations of organized crime had revealed connections between Mafia figures and many of the big-city Democratic political machines. The party bosses thus viewed Kefauver as a maverick who could not be trusted, and they refused to support him for the nomination.
1948 Texas Senate
In 1948, Lyndon Johnson, an obscure congressman opposed to President Harry Truman’s civil rights program and was a supporter of what he called “the anti-Communist Taft- Hartley labor bill,” was running for the Democratic Senate nomination in Texas. In those days obtaining the Democratic nomination was tantamount to winning the general election.
Johnson ran against the Dixiecrat governor Coke Stevenson and several others. When the returns were in, the popular Stevenson had 71,000 more votes than Johnson but he lacked a majority in the crowded field. This necessitated a runoff. In the runoff Johnson again trailed Stevenson.
George Parr, the Democratic boss of Duval County, Texas ruled three counties in southeast Texas — Duval, Jim Wells, and Zapata. This oil-rich brush country was an area inhabited largely by Mexican-Americans. Parr paid their poll taxes, got them jobs, was generous with gifts to their sick and needy, and used them to vote. Parr collected payoffs from construction companies, brothels, moonshine and gambling businesses. In 1936, he went to prison for income tax evasion.
Parr only appeared in public surrounded by tough looking goons. It literally was suicide to oppose him. The New York Times reported, “Only Federal agents and Texas rangers ever successfully questioned his authority. Others who did took their lives in their hands. At least two men were shot to death by deputy sheriffs loyal to Parr.” Other brutal deaths were associated with him.
Parr favored Johnson in the 1948 runoff. Days after the polls had closed, a “correction” of the vote came in from Precinct 13 in the hamlet of Alice in Jim Wells County on the Mexican border. The “correction” gave Johnson 202 votes which local election officials claimed they had somehow previously overlooked. But it was enough to give Johnson the Democratic nomination by eighty-seven votes.
Coke Stevenson told reporters “I was beaten by a stuffed ballot box. And I can prove it.”
Parr laughed and called Stevenson a poor loser. “In previous elections the district has gone for Stevenson with as much enthusiasm as it has gone against him in this year’s Senate election. I never heard a complaint from him then about the bloc vote in Duval County,” Parr noted. Charging fraud, the governor appealed to the federal court for redress. His lawyers produced evidence clearly demonstrating that “voters” from the graveyard and from across the border in Mexico had been recorded for Johnson. The lawyers also produced a couple of courageous Chicanos who testified that Parr had voted their names without their knowledge.
After hearing all the arguments. Judge T. Whitfield Davidson was moved to comment: “There has not one word of evidence been submitted [sic] to disprove this plaintiff’s claim he has been robbed of a seat in the United States Senate.”
At the same time Davidson issued an injunction denying Johnson a place on the ballot.
As a result there was great consternation among leading Democrats in Washington. Not that the liberals or even Truman particularly loved Johnson. If anyone followed a Southern line, it was he. But they preferred Johnson to his outspoken Dixiecrat opponent. Which is precisely what Truman told Johnson when the President barnstormed through Texas late in September 1948.
Meanwhile Washington lawyer Abe Fortas took charge of the legal maneuvers to save Johnson’s “election.” In this he was assisted by none other than Joe Rauh, an ultra-liberal then most active in the affairs of Americans for Democratic Action.
One day after Judge Davidson reopened his hearing in Fort Worth, Fortas went to see Associate Justice Hugo Black, a Ku Klux Klansman-turned-civil libertarian. They spent considerable time discussing Johnson’s election problem.
On September 28, 1948, Black issued an order staying the Davidson injunction. This meant that Johnson’s name could appear on the November ballot. Black’s order declared that the federal courts lacked jurisdiction over state elections. In effect Black had ruled that Johnson would be the next senator from Texas.
Adjourning his court, an angered Judge Davidson denounced the Black order as “unduly hasty and probably unlawful” — which it was. The judge noted, for example, that the Stevenson-Johnson controversy had involved a federal office. Then he pointed out that only four years previously, Justice Black had voted exactly the opposite when the High Court ruled that federal courts could indeed interfere to see that African Americans were not barred from voting in Texas primaries.
The Democrat Senate voted to look into the contested primary. But Senate investigators soon discovered that most of the ballots in Duval, Jim Wells, and Zapata counties had been destroyed. According to George Parr, some illiterate Mexican janitors must have thought they were trash ready to be burned. The Senate probe was over before it began.
Meanwhile Truman was barnstorming Texas in what appeared to be a forlorn pursuit of the presidency. When his train stopped at San Antonio, Parr got aboard to spend a half-hour with the President. Immediately there was speculation that Parr would get a presidential pardon for an old income tax conviction.
Truman, of course, was no stranger to stuffed ballots. In fact he could never have become President if he had not scraped victory out of the 1934 Senate primary in Missouri with the help of 50,000 fraudulent votes from Tom Pendergast’s Kansas City machine. And years later when Boss Pendergast died, Truman flew to the funeral.
So pleased was Truman with Parr’s work, shortly after his election, he rewarded Parr with a pardon. And when Parr again was found guilty of income tax evasion, Abe Fortas argued the case all the way to the Supreme Court and got Parr off on a technical ruling.
Years later a grateful President Lyndon Johnson nominated Abe Fortas as a justice on the Supreme Court.
So exhilarated was Lyndon Johnson on reaching the political mountaintop in 1948 that, according to one biographer, he told this story about his first Senate victory:
|Little Manuel was sitting on a curbstone, crying bitter tears. Another Mexican, happening along, asked, “What’s the trouble with you, Manuel?”
“My father was here last Saturday and he did not come to see me.” “But, Manuel, your father has been dead ten years.” “That’s true,” Manuel sobbed. “But he was here last Saturday and he voted for Lyndon Johnson, but he did not even come to see me.”
1930 Senate election in North Carolina
In the 1930 U.S. Senate election in North Carolina, Josiah Bailey defeated incumbent Democrat insurrectionist Furnifold Simmons in the primaries and, in the general election facing Republican George Pritchard, purportedly won by over 100,000 votes. Pritchard filed a petition on March 3, 1931 to oppose the "official" results, charging that election fraud had given Bailey an unfair advantage. He specifically claimed that every one of the 1,800 voter registrars were tied to the Democratic Party to provide an unfair advantage for Bailey, that Democrat poll judges forced Republican poll watchers to stand from distances too far to observe ballot boxes, that intimidation of voters was present as well as the tampering of ballots.
The U.S. Senate authorized the Privileges and Elections Committee to investigate the election; Bailey sent a request to dismiss the charges on the basis that he would have been the winner even if there was to be a recount. A subcommittee ultimately ruled the charges against Bailey were too vague and did not warrant the need for either a recount nor a full investigation, and the contest was dismissed by the Senate without a vote. Bailey was subsequently awarded $1,500 for legal expenses, and $4,000 for Pritchard.
Thomas J. Farnan observed in The National Pulse:
|"the revitalized Democratic Party elected the despicable racist, Woodrow Wilson – who is still immortalized in Washington D.C. – as president. This victory was secured by suppressing black Republican votes in the South with literacy tests and the like, while Northern Republicans split their vote between Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft. The stolen presidency of Woodrow Wilson had succeeded by 1914 in re-segregating even federal offices. President Wilson would make the pro-Ku Klux Klan film, The Birth of a Nation, the first White House movie screening, after which he would remark, “It’s like writing history with lightning. My only regret is that it is all so terribly true.”|
- See also: Jim Crow
Beginning in the 1890s, southern states enacted literacy tests, poll taxes, elaborate registration systems, and eventually whites-only Democratic Party primaries to exclude black voters. The laws proved very effective. In Mississippi, fewer than 9,000 of the 147,000 voting-age African Americans were registered after 1890. In Louisiana, where more than 130,000 black voters had been registered in 1896, the number had plummeted to 1,342 by 1904. Poll taxes required citizens to pay a fee to register to vote. These fees kept many poor African Americans, as well as poor whites, from voting.
- See also: Stephen B. Packard
On election day, November 3, 1874, an Alabama chapter of the White League repeated actions taken earlier that year in Vicksburg, Mississippi. They invaded Eufaula AL, killing at least seven black Republicans, injuring at least 70 more, and driving off more than 1,000 unarmed Republicans from the polls. The group moved on to Spring Hill AL, where members stormed the polling place, destroying the ballot box, and killing the 16-year-old son of a white Republican judge in their shooting.
The White League refused to count any Republican votes cast. But, Republican voters reflected the black majority in the county, as well as white supporters. They outnumbered Democratic voters by a margin greater than two to one. The League declared the Democratic candidates victorious, forced Republican politicians out of office, and seized every county office in Barbour County, Alabama. Such actions were repeated in other parts of the South in the 1870s, as Democrats sought to regain political dominance in states with black majorities and numerous Republican officials. In Barbour County, the Democrats auctioned off as "slaves" (for a maximum cost of $2 per month), or otherwise silenced all Republican witnesses to the events. They were intimidated from testifying to the coup if the case went to federal court.
The Coushatta massacre of 1874 was the result of an attack by the White League, a paramilitary organization composed of Democrats, on Republican officeholders and African Americans in Red River Parish, Louisiana. They murdered six white Republicans and 20 Blacks who were witnesses.
The White League had organized to restore white supremacy by driving Republicans out of Louisiana, disrupting their political organizing, and intimidating or murdering freedmen. Like the Red Shirts and other "White Line" organizations, they were described as "the military arm of the Democratic Party."
Democrat John McEnery and Republican William Pitt Kellogg both claimed victory. Five thousand members of the White League, made up largely of Confederate veterans, fought against the New Orleans Metropolitan Police and state militia. The insurgents held the statehouse, armory, and downtown for three days, retreating before the elected government was restored.
- ↑ https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/joseph_stalin_109571
- ↑ https://theredelephants.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/try.mp4?_=2
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/campaign/126295-democrat-part-still-disenfranchising-a-oppressing-votes?rl=1
- ↑ https://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/sultan-knish/the-racist-origins-of-president-trumps-impeachment/2021/02/22/
- ↑ https://www.smartmatic.com/us/about/board-of-directors/detail/peter-neffenger/
- ↑ https://www.air.tv/watch?v=ir00pXx9QsKbvSdjsCy3nQ
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/09/opinion/sunday/garrison-courtney-spies-contracts.html
- ↑ https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/decision-desk-trump-won-the-state-of-north-carolina-20201110
- ↑ https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 https://theredelephants.com/there-is-undeniable-mathematical-evidence-the-election-is-being-stolen/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-facebook-bans-pro-trump-stop-steal-page-gained-350000-followers-since-announced-wednesday/
- ↑ https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2020/11/misinformation-2020-what-data-tells-us-about-election-related-falsehoods/169820/
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1325193658170134531
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/pennsylvania-vote-anomalies/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/11/joe-biden-chief-of-staff-ron-klain-2014-yes-american-elections-are-rigged/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/12/bidens-pick-for-chief-of-staff-agrees-that-elections-are-rigged/
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/the-kraken-retired-general-says-us-military-intel-group-nicknamed-kraken-seized-dominion-servers-in-germany/
- ↑ https://greatgameindia.com/us-election-bankrupted-spanish-scytl/
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/twj-exclusive-bombshell-new-legal-memo-giving-trump-supporters-hope-christmas-eve/
- ↑ https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163048/20201208132827887_TX-v-State-ExpedMot%202020-12-07%20FINAL.pdf
- ↑ https://youtu.be/V9KXAdwjscI
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/news/stats-reveal-stuffing-the-tail-scheme-similar-to-sub-prime-scheme/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/04/pennsylvania-republican-senators-call-on-pa-secretary-of-state-to-resign/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/xUWA4CqzQ6pN/
- ↑ file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/483437334-PA-Voter-Analysis-Young.pdf
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1324376367916605447
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/03/the-steal-is-on-in-pennsylvania-poll-watchers-denied-access-illegal-campaigning-at-polling-locations/
- ↑ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gop-poll-watchers-are-denied-access-in-philadelphia
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/what-are-you-hiding-trump-campaign-says-philly-sheriff-wont-enforce-order-allowing-gop-observers/
- ↑ https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7325351/11-5-20-Trump-Campaign-v-Philadelphia-Board-of.pdf
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2AYSs77k2tY
- ↑ Metcalfe, Daryl D, et al. v. Wolf, Bookvar, et al, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania Complaint Filing WCMWHB00816378.
- ↑ https://andmagazine.com/talk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Reduced_WA-PA-Deceased-Voters-1.pdf
- ↑ https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/what-know-about-litigation-being-waged-across-us-preserve-trump
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-jw-study-voter-registration/
- ↑ https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/20/benson-asked-investigate-detroit-perfect-storm-voting-problems/5616629002/
- ↑ https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Complaint-Costantino-FINAL-With-Exhibits.pdf
- ↑ https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/1.-11-10-20-trump-v.-benson-w.d.-mich.-complaint-final.pdf
- ↑ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1332169019143704579.html
- ↑ https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf
- ↑ https://votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anomalies-2020
- ↑ https://vidmax.com/video/199326-poll-watcher-describes-how-a-mysterious-van-with-35k-votes-arrived-at-4am
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tens-of-thousands-of-ballots-dropped-off-in-usps-boxes-at-detroit-absentee-ballot-processing-center-at-330-am-after-election/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/update-from-detroit-democrat-operatives-are-threatening-gop-poll-watchers-they-are-hiding-the-line-in-back-where-votes-are-counted/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/watch-ballot-count-watcher-describes-least-130000-ballots-biden-arriving-three-vehicles-detroit-dead-night/
- ↑ Michigan Supreme Court Case No. 162286.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1324091003947622402
- ↑ https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/shady-behavior-in-detroit/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/aricnesbitt/status/1324105401814626304
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-detroit-officials-now-blocking-gop-poll-workers-re-entering-tfc-center-police-called/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/voter-fraud-michigan-massive-dump-200000-ballots-biden-sudden-show-overnight/
- ↑ https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/alert-michigan-county-removes-totals-following-report-of-skewed-results/
- ↑ https://theredelephants.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/HxGKud6M7W3Zeg5A.mp4?_=3
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dananessel/status/1324441365091131394
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/06/michigan-ag-pleads-with-residents-to-stop-telling-staff-to-shove-sharpies-up-their-rear-ends-993535
- ↑ https://www.9and10news.com/content/uploads/2020/12/Antrim_Michigan_Forensics_Report_121320_v2_REDACTED.pdf
- ↑ https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report__v2_[redacted].pdf
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/798796260?t=0h15m8s
- ↑ https://www.greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Supplemental-Brief-Motion-for-TRO-Costantino.pdf
- ↑ https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYYjgkgQGX
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlaysTrumpCard/status/1326508337140207619
- ↑ Democracy Suite® EMS Results Tally & Reporting User Guide, Version: 5.11-CO::7, May 28, 2019
- ↑ https://centralcitynews.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Central-City-News-11-19-20-Small.pdf
- ↑ https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta0rze1m3flzk5o/2020-11-13%20Complaint%20-%20L.%20Wood%20v.%20Raffensperger%20et%20al.pdf?dl=0
- ↑ https://www.indiarightnownews.com/lin-wood-files-lawsuit-challenging-georgias-secretary-of-states-dark-unconstitutional-agreement-with-hillary-attorney-marc-elias/
- ↑ https://casetext.com/case/curling-v-raffensperger-3
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-corrupted-software-used-michigan-county-stole-6000-votes-trump-also-used-swing-states-uses-chinese-computer-parts-machines/
- ↑ https://www.lawofficer.com/two-georgia-counties-using-same-software-of-michigan-counties-encounter-software-glitches/
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/georgia-secretary-of-state-dispatches-investigators-to-atlanta-arena-after-fulton-county-discovers-election-reporting-issue/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/04/georgia-election-machine-glitch-434065
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/29/sidney-powell-files-emergency-demand-to-seize-all-voting-machines-for-forensic-audit-1000468
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/read-federal-judge-orders-georgia-voting-machines-be-preserved-then-reverses-hearing-set-for-friday/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-blocks-then-unblocks-georgia-from-wiping-or-resetting-election-machines_3597691.html
- ↑ https://freedomjournalist.com/dominion-server-crashes-during-georgia-recount/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/1OeKQV_xOJU
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/powell-dominion-server-removed-fulton-county-while-lawyers-sought-restraining-order
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/bizarre-georgia-govt-lawyers-defended-dominions-trade-secrets-to-stop-forensic-analysis-of-machines-software/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/05/georgia-officials-warn-judge-of-grave-consequences-if-theyre-not-allowed-to-wipe-reset-voting-machines-1002534/
- ↑ 79.0 79.1 https://youtu.be/nVP_60Hm4P8
- ↑ https://youtu.be/09-XkfJLgCs
- ↑ https://youtu.be/A3sqPxsbM1k
- ↑ https://youtu.be/-lRfVS_aNX8
- ↑ https://youtu.be/oGoXq2OsUYs
- ↑ https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ruby-freemans-daughter-provided-the-suitcase-of-votes-photos/
- ↑ https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/slow-leak-text-messages-cast-doubt-on-georgia-officials-burst-pipe-excuse-for-pause-in-counting/news-story/19176f5113512210517c82debe684392
- ↑ https://youtu.be/zCme9vXj8iA
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/dominion-voting-machines-were-updated-before-election-georgia-official-confirms_3604668.html1
- ↑ https://gellerreport.com/2020/12/georgia-dominion-had-remote-desktop-access-to-voting-machines-poll-pads.html/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/iKYdr-MCvNU
- ↑ https://dcdirtylaundry.com/dominion-employee-caught-on-video-downloading-data-on-usb-plugging-it-into-a-laptop-manipulating-data-then-palming-the-usb-video/
- ↑ https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/suspicious-usb-handoff-in-fulton-county/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eNr2qoHKdQ&t=676s
- ↑ https://uncoverdc.com/2021/06/17/fulton-county-early-election-hiring-implicates-stacey-abrams/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-breaking-news-georgia-132000-ballots-fulton-county-georgia-identified-likely-ineligible/
- ↑ Fulton County (GA) Superior Court Case No. 2020CV342959.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/HZ0kM4mVlfI
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/georgia-lawsuit-witness-testifies-use-different-paper-counterfeit-ballots-watermark-solid-grey-instead-transparent-100-joe-biden/
- ↑ https://www.dickmorris.com/category/lunchtime-videos/
- ↑ Wisconsin Supreme Court Case No. 2020AP1930-OA.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RichHiggins_DC/status/1329268228883963904
- ↑ https://t.co/ToBWG58yXv
- ↑ pic.twitter.com/3yzpYSEJ0q
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/group-files-emergency-petition-wisconsin-after-finding-potentially-150000?utm_source=daily-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/many-200000-wisconsin-residents-may-have-voted-absentee-without-having
- ↑ https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/11/08/ballot-clerks-in-wisconsin-allegedly-added-witness-statements-to-thousands-of-invalid-ballots-n276848
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-system-glitch-also-uncovered-wisconsin-reversal-19032-votes-removes-lead-joe-biden/aypundit.com
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/happening-mit-scientist-offer-president-trump-proof-computer-algorithm-likely-transferred-69000-votes-trump-joe-biden-michigan/
- ↑ https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/11/24/trump-campaign-focusing-on-unlawful-use-of-absentee-ballot-process-to-avoid-wisconsin-id-requirement-n284528
- ↑ https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=9054
- ↑ https://twpundit.com/2020/11/23/calculating-voter-fraud-nevadas-numbers-dont-add-up/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/news/nevada-fraud-hearing-obstruction-machines-dead/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1324535401969864705
- ↑ https://twitter.com/NVGOP/status/1325254758811095040
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-campaign-taking-numerous-new-legal-actions-in-election-battle
- ↑ https://dcdirtylaundry.com/nevada-poll-workers-tricked-60000-mostly-trump-voters-into-using-provisional-ballots-that-were-never-counted/
- ↑ https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/victor-joecks/victor-joecks-nevada-group-offered-gift-cards-for-voting-and-a-state-agency-promoted-it-2187045/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/pro-biden-effort-offered-native-americans-25-500-visa-gift-cards-jewelry-to-vote
- ↑ https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-bombshell-maricopa-co-deleted-entire-2020-election-database-showing-results-tally-and-reporting-days-before-equipment-was-delivered-to-the-audit-this-is-spoilati/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/numbers-dont-lie-data-scientists-break-voter-fraud-arizona-shocking-video/
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/what-youve-been-asking-for-a-fairly-complete-list-of-some-of-the-most-significant-claims-of-2020-election-miscounts-errors-or-fraud/
- ↑ In the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, Tyler Bowyer et al v.. Doug Ducey, December 2, 2020.
- ↑ https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20417265/ward-v-jackson-complaint-and-petition-for-discovery.pdf
- ↑ Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa Case No. CV 2020-096490.
- ↑ https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/07/2020-latest-trump-gop-sue-in-arizona-over-ballot-handling/
- ↑ https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/11/30/4-takeaways-from-arizonas-election-fraud-hearing/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=4-takeaways-from-arizonas-election-fraud-hearing
- ↑ Heine, Debra,“Mathematician Says Biden May Have Received 130 Percent of the Democrat Vote in Maricopa County, Arizona,” December 2, 2020.
- ↑ https://www.ntd.com/california-officials-biden-linked-firm-colluded-with-big-tech-to-censor-election-posts-judicial-watch_604446.html
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/election-witnesses-kanyes-michigan-votes-stolen-democrats-joe-biden-video/?utm_source=Parler&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/12/08/top_chinese_intellectual_boasts_about_old_friends_who_are_at_the_top_of_americas_core_inner_circle_of_power_and_influence.html#!
- ↑ https://youtu.be/lyQUtPEBBSA
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-tucker-carlson-exposes-how-media-democrats-have-been-working-on-behalf-of-china/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/election/hoo-boy-hillarys-campaign-manager-was-involved-with-that-disastrous-iowa-caucus-app/
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/02/05/acronym-group-behind-shadow/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2020/02/06/group-that-sabotaged-iowa-caucus-begun-by-billionaire-backer-of-alabama-false-flag-campaign/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/02/04/hoo-boy-reading-this-damning-thread-from-lee-fang-about-pete-buttigieg-and-shadow-inc-its-no-wonder-mayorcheat-is-trending/
- ↑ http://www.dickmorris.com/democratic-race-whats-next-lunch-alert/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/awzurcher/status/1224533900946485250
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/caucuses-in-iowa-run-so-poorly-associated-press-refuses-to-declare-winner/
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/the-supreme-courts-misunderstood-ruling-on-wisconsins-coronavirus-primary/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEIrRZpwsqQ
- ↑ https://ballotpedia.org/Democratic_Party_primaries_in_Wisconsin,_2020
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/775321722874199/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/08/carville-wisconsin-primary-proved-republicans-will-kill-people-to-stay-in-power/
- ↑ https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/health-med-fit/no-bump-in-covid-19-rates-after-wisconsins-april-7-election-study-says/article_b1aade1d-abec-5fc2-92fb-e1c64ccbc92f.html
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/03/29/bernie-sanders-supporters-vote-trump-over-biden-poll/2936124001/
- ↑ https://summit.news/2020/04/08/bernies-press-secretary-now-i-can-drop-democratic-from-democratic-socialism/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/NCgSFoD0bK0
- ↑ https://themarketswork.com/2020/11/15/pre-election-concerns-over-dominion-voting-systems-highlighted-in-georgia-lawsuit/
- ↑ https://uncoverdc.com/2020/09/25/election-fraud-becomes-a-focus-in-the-2020-election/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-lawyer-with-ties-to-trump-dossier-leads-democrat-recount-effort-in-florida
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/florida-judge-sides-with-rick-scott-orders-broward-county-elections-head-to-release-vote-counts?_amp=true
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/38162/rubio-heres-more-evidence-potential-voting-law-james-barrett
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Str8DonLemon/status/1061991384369020929
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-10/democratic-lawyers-object-non-citizen-ballot-being-thrown-out
- ↑ Congressman Pearce announces run for governor
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Multiple references:
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/list-of-women-who-have-accused-harvey-weinstein-of-sexual-harassment-or-assault-2017-10
- ↑ https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/russia-perkins-coie-clinton-dossier-meet-the-democratic-law-firm-behind-the-russian-collusion-narrative/
- ↑ DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- ↑ https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/memo-fbi-used-tainted-steele-dossier-paid-for-by-hillary-clinton-as-reason-to-spy-on-trump/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/922955410327425027?s=20
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/index.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/YH7GIT4qUPE
- ↑ Griffin, Andrew (November 9, 2016). Donald Trump won election because Democrats rigged system to have Clinton beat Bernie Sanders, says WikiLeaks. The Independent. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Hoft, Jim (October 18, 2016). Obama Lectures Trump on "Rigged" Elections — Forgets That Democrats Just Rigged Primary Against Bernie. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Resnikoff, Ned (May 16, 2016). Why Will Superdelegates Decide The 2016 Democratic Primary? Unearthed Documents Hold The Key. International Business Times. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Demoro, Roseann (March 30, 2016). 10 ways the Democratic primary has been rigged from the start. Salon. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Samuelson, Darren (February 8, 2016). Inside the Iowa caucus chaos. Politico. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Tuttle, Ian (February 5, 2016). Iowa's Transparently Dishonest Democratic Caucus. National Review. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Jacobs, Jennifer (February 3, 2016). Iowa's nightmare revisited: Was correct winner called? The Des Moines Register. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Iowa Democrat Party Issues Stunning Announcement About Caucus Results. Conservative Tribune. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Shaw, Adam (March 17, 2017). Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp. Fox News. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ↑ Ernst, Douglas (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile admits leaking debate questions to Clinton camp: 'A mistake I will forever regret'. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ↑ Scarry, Eddie (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ↑ Hudson, Jerome (March 18, 2017). Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- ↑ https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/the-anatomy-of-hillary-clintons-84-million-money-laundering-scheme/
- ↑ http://truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790004642038050816/photo/1
- ↑ https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/08/psychologist-google-generated-at-least-2-6-million-votes-for-hillary.php
- ↑ Miller, J. (2012, November 12). Romney Earned Zero Votes In Some Urban Precincts. CBS News.
- ↑ Sherman, E. (2012, November 6). Ohio Faces Controversy Over Voting Machines. CBS News.
- ↑ (2013, June 2). Top staffer for Florida Democratic Rep. Garcia resigns amid voting fraud probe. Associated Press.
Prill, K. (2013, July 17). Democrat Hush Money Over Voter Fraud Scandal in Florida?. National Republican Campaign Committee.
- ↑ (2012, October 24). Fake voter registration letters raise alarm in Florida with early voting set to begin. FOX News.
- ↑ Shawn, E. (2013, March 11). Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November. FOX News.
- ↑ Flock, E. (2012, November 6). True The Vote Barred From Operating In Franklin County, Ohio. FOX News.
- ↑ Gamboa, S., Lush, T., et. al. (2012, November 6). Poll Problems Cropping Up in Spots Around US. PBS NewsHour.
- ↑ Curry, C. & De Vogue, A. (2012, November 6). N.J. Extends Email Voting to Friday, Other States Hurry to Fix Polling Problems. ABC News.
- ↑ 
- ↑ Miller, J.R., Berger, J., & Weber, J. (2012, November 6). Philly poll workers partially cover Obama mural after court order, leaving logo and quote in view. FOX News.
- ↑ (2012, December 20). Mass. Democrat Admits Absentee Voter Fraud. TPM.
- ↑ (2012, December 20). Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud Charges. FBI. Boston Division.
- ↑ 2012 Presidential Election. Politico.
- ↑ http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/early-voting-irregularities-create-suspicion-of-fraud/
- ↑ Huston, W.T. Eighth Democrat Named in New York Vote Fraud Probe. True the Vote.
- ↑ Voter-registration can't be totally fraud-free, group says, The Plain Dealer, October 08, 2008
- ↑ ACORN Numbers Vastly Exaggerated NewsMax, October 24, 2008
- ↑ Group’s Tally of New Voters Was Vastly Overstated, The New York Times, October 24, 2008
- ↑ A Perfect Score for ACORN in Indiana!
- ↑ THE PRO-BARACK VOTE-FRAUD DRIVE, New York Post, October 8, 2008
- ↑ NUTS! HOW ACORN GOT ME INTO VOTE SCAM, New York Post
- ↑ ACORN Faces "RICO" Lawsuit in Ohio
- ↑ ACORN may face new charges in PA ObamaAcorn.com, October 10, 2008
- ↑ Obama camp downplays ACORN payments, Washington Times, October 10, 2008
- ↑ Case Study: Chicago - The Barack Obama Campaign
- ↑ New York Times Finally Admits It Spiked Obama/ACORN Corruption Story, American Spectator May 18, 2009
- ↑ Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds
- ↑ http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-10-30.html
- ↑ http://www.dos.state.pa.us/elections/cwp/view.asp?A=1310&Q=446974
- ↑ http://www.examiner.com/article/eric-holder-focus-on-black-panther-voter-intimidation-case-demeans-my-people
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/stories/0507/4269.html
- ↑ Agenda Document No. 07-37, Federal Election Commission, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2007.
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/2100-501563_162-3222390.html
- ↑ The Acorn Indictments, Wall Street Journal
- ↑ Minutemen Muster Nationally to Foil Illegal Voting NewsMax, October 30, 2008
- ↑ http://www.blackcommentator.com/46/46_cover.html
- ↑ Harry G. Levinem "Ralph Nader, Suicide Bomber." The Village Voice May 3, 2004 at 
- ↑ Strauss, David. The Vote: Bush, Gore, & the Supreme Court. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- ↑ https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/00-949.ZPC.html
- ↑ Kaus, Mickey. "Everything the New York Times Thinks About the Florida Recount Is Wrong!". Slate. 13 November 2001. http://www.slate.com/?id=2058603. Accessed 10 November 2009.
- ↑ https://cis.org/Report/Injustice-All-Excerpt-Sellout-Inside-Story-President-Clintons-Impeachment
- ↑ Woodward, Bob and Duffy, Brian, "Chinese Embassy Role In Contributions Probed", Washington Post, February 13, 1997.
- ↑ 224.0 224.1 Woodward, Bob, "Findings Link Clinton Allies to Chinese Intelligence", Washington Post, Feb. 10, 1998.
- ↑ 
- ↑ mlhttps://fas.org/irp/congress/1992_rpt/bcci/06early.htm
- ↑ 227.0 227.1 "James Riady Pleads Guilty", Department of Justice, press release, January 11, 2001.
- ↑ 228.0 228.1 "Former Democratic fund-raiser John Huang pleads guilty", CNN.com, Aug. 12, 1999.
- ↑ "The Democratic Fund-Raising Flap: Timeline", CNN.com, July 1, 1997.
- ↑ "The Democratic Fund-Raising Flap: Cast of Characters", CNN.com, July 1, 1997.
- ↑ "Campaign Finance Key Player: John Huang", Washington Post, July 27, 1997.
- ↑ "Highlights of U.S. report on alleged China spying", CNN.com, May 25, 1999.
- ↑ https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-other-secret-dossier/article/2011477
- ↑ http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2016/03/01/did-bill-clinton-violate-election-rules-venturing-into-polling-location/PH4FIH9jCKYKf6Fzyvfz2N/story.html
- ↑ http://www.medfordma.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ELECTIONSummary.pdf
- ↑ http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?entryID=1773
- ↑ Simultaneously with the Rose Law Firms's shredding of documents related to Whitewater and the death of Vince Foster, the Worthern Bank suffered a fire destroying all its documents relating to loans made to the Clinton's and their election campaigns. https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1994/04/23/whitewater-weirdness/2422e03b-eb40-4816-936d-86ccc50f6a6c/
- ↑ FBI Arrests Chinese Millionaire Once Tied to Clinton $$ Scandal, ABC News
- ↑ New Clinton Scandal Mirrors 'Chinagate,' Say Analysts, CNSNews
- ↑ Chinagate's smoking gun, WND
- ↑ John F. Kennedy's Southern Strategy, 1956-1960, Guy Paul Land, The North Carolina Historical Review, Vol. 56, No. 1 (January, 1979), pp. 41-63.
- ↑ 242.0 242.1 Day, John Kyle. Lawrence Brooks Hays (1898–1981). Encyclopedia of Arkansas. Retrieved October 10, 2021.
- ↑ AR District 5 Race - Nov 04, 1958. Our Campaigns. Retrieved October 10, 2021.
- ↑ (McKeever, p. 186)
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/LaskyVictorItDidntStartWithWatergate/page/n133/mode/2up?q=county
- ↑ 246.0 246.1 The Election Case of George M. Pritchard v. Josiah W. Bailey of North Carolina (1933). senate.gov. Retrieved February 16, 2021.
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/the-increasingly-secret-history-of-the-racist-democrats-and-how-senile-boomer-biden-heralds-the-end/
- ↑ https://americanhistory.si.edu/brown/history/1-segregated/white-only-1.html
- ↑ https://billofrightsinstitute.org/essays/the-ku-klux-klan-and-violence-at-the-polls
- ↑ Mary Ellen Curtin, Black Prisoners and Their World, Alabama, 1865-1900, University Press of Virginia, 2000, p. 55
- ↑ Curtin (2000), Black Prisoners, pp. 55-56.
- ↑ 252.0 252.1 Curtin (2000), Black Prisoners, p. 56
- ↑ Danielle Alexander, "Forty Acres and a Mule: The Ruined Hope of Reconstruction", Humanities, January/February 2004, Vol.25/No.1. Her article says 20 freedmen were killed. Template:Webarchive
- ↑ Nicholas Lemann, Redemption: The Last Battle of the Civil War, New York, Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2006, p.76-77. His book says five freedmen were killed.
- ↑ Eric Foner, Reconstruction: America's Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877, New York: Perennial Classics, 2002, p.550