|Debbie Wasserman Schultz|
|U.S. Representative from Florida's 23rd Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|U.S. Representative from Florida's 20th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2005 – January 3, 2013
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (born September 27, 1966), a far-left Democrat, is the United States Representative for Florida's 23rd district. She was first elected to the House in 2004 to represent the 20th district. Before that, she was a member of the Florida Senate and the Florida House of Representatives.
Wasserman Schultz was appointed Democratic National Committee Chair by President Barack Obama in May 2011 and she resigned just before the 2016 Democratic National Convention when Wikileaks revealed she was assisting Hillary Clinton and actively subverting the candidacy of Bernie Sanders for the Democratic presidential nomination, in violation of DNC rules. Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has offered a $20,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of the alleged leaker's murder. She is a liberal who supports gay rights and abortion and is anti-Second Amendment.
Early life and education
Schultz was born to Larry and Ann Wasserman in Queens, New York and grew up in Long Island. She attended the University of Florida, earning her bachelor's degree in 1988 and her master's degree in 1990. Both degrees were in political science.
Florida State House of Representatives
Florida State Senate
United States House of Representatives
President Obama nominated her for Chair in April 2011 and the Democratic National Committee confirmed her appoinment on May 4, 2011. Immediately, Schultz began attacking Republicans. She lied about Paul Ryan's Medicare plan, stating it would deny care to seniors with preexisting medical conditions. She called Republicans "anti-women"  and said that they wanted to bring back Jim Crow laws. In another statement, Schultz claimed that Republicans think that illegal immigration should be a crime. Also, she claimed that if it were up to Republicans, we would all be driving foreign-built cars. It was noted that she owns a 2010 Japanese-made Infiniti FX35.
Hackers obtained emails between Schultz and other DNC staff members who reported to her and posted them on Wikileaks. These emails showed that instead of Schulz keeping the DNC staff neutral during the 2016 Presidential race, they worked to favor Hillary Rodham Clinton. This led to the supporters of Bernie Sanders to demand Schultz' resignation, and Senator Sanders endorsed Shultz' opponent in the Democratic congressional primary. Faced with the possibility of demonstrations from Sanders delegates, Schultz resigned just before the Convention opened and did not make her scheduled speech. Donna Brazil was selected by the DNC to fill the remainder of Schultz' term as Chair.
Schultz supports gay marriage and abortion. She also supported the Occupy Wall Street-movement. Schultz supports Illegal immigration.
The release by Wikileaks of a collection of emails indicated that Schultz and other members of the DNC staff showed major bias against the presidential campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton's campaign. These accusations were backed up by the fact that Schultz was the campaign manager for the 2008 Clinton Campaign. WikiLeaks revealed the DNC stooping to cutting poll booth numbers from Bernie leaning states and counties when compared to the poll booth numbers from the 2012 election in states such as Arizona. The DNC wanted to tag the Jewish Vermont Senator in the Bible Belt as an "atheist", in an attempt to give her another advantage in the early Southern primaries. Meanwhile, the Republican primary debates aired during "primetime" for undecided voters who may not have been familiar with all of the available candidates.
On February 2, 2017 Politico reported 5 House IT staffers, including 3 brothers later identified as Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan, were relieved of access to House computers and had been under criminal investigation since late 2016. The brothers managed office information technology for Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee handling matters on war and terrorism. Imran Awan worked for ex-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had access to her iPad and password, took $100,000 in cash from an Iraqi company, and was a suspect in the leaking of DNC emails to Wikileaks. Despite verbose allegations of "Russian hacking," the DNC never allowed the FBI to examine its servers to determine if indeed the DNC had been hacked, or did the leaks come from an inside source. The suspects may have been involved in a leak of information that lead to the ambush and death of Navy SEAL William Ryan Owen. Furthermore, because the suspects were Muslim, their activities were covered up and they were not fired til after the death of Owen. Even then, they were initially relieved of duties without their names being released, two weeks later fired, and three weeks after that in a series of press leaks identified as prime suspects in what the media called the "Russian hacking" scandal.
On May 18, 2017 Wasserman Schultz threatened the Capital police chief for impounding evidence in the Awan investigation. The Awan brothers were former IT specialists working for Wasserman Schultz with access to DNC data, and for House Democrats on the Intelligence Committee.
On May 24, 2017 federal prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. was found murdered in Florida with a bullet in his head. Curiously, the local police are handling the investigation. Ordinarily in the murder of a federal official, the FBI should investigate. Whisenants body was found on a beach in the home congressional district Wasserman Schultz represents in Congress.
Schultz has been married to her husband Steve for 20 years. The couple and their three children (Shelby, Jake and Rebecca) live in Weston, Florida. Her brother Steve Wasserman is a US Attorney for the District of Columbia.
She is a breast cancer survivor, having been diagnosed in December 2007. She underwent seven surgeries while continuing to work and take care of her family.
- ↑ Biography
- ↑ DNC Chair lies about Ryan Medicare plan
- ↑ Lopez, Kathryn Jean (May 27, 2011). "The Corner: The march of the anti-women women (sigh, more name-calling.)" National Review website. Retrieved on April 15, 2015.
- ↑ Benson, Guy (June 7, 2011). "Tipsheet: DNC chair: GOP aims to 'literally drag' the country back to Jim Crow era". Townhall.com. Retrieved on April 15, 2015.
- ↑ Illegal immigration should be a crime
- ↑ O'Brien, Michael (May 26, 2011). "DNC chairwoman doesn't drive American". The Hill. Retrieved on April 15, 2015.
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/dnc-chair-republicans-believe-illegal-immigration-should-be-crime
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
- ↑ Martin, Jonathan. "Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign D.N.C. Post", 2016-07-25.
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staffers-investigation-equipment-234586
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/#ixzz4b5enE6c9
- ↑ https://observer.com/2017/02/imran-awan-democrat-debbie-wasserman-schultz-criminal-investigation/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/n
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
- ↑ http://www.americanow.com/story/society/2017/02/06/muslim-spy-ring-linked-navy-seals-death
- ↑ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-01/house-democrats-delayed-dismissal-it-staff-hackers-because-they-were-muslim-american
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/
- ↑ http://www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach
- ↑ http://yournewswire.com/voter-fraud-investigator-murdered/
- ↑ https://steemit.com/chainbb-general/@stevescoins/additional-information-possibly-connected-to-the-whisenant-murder
- ↑ http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article152629589.html
- ↑ Biography
- ↑ Representative shares her cancer story