U.S. Representative from New York's 14th Congressional District
|Assumed office |
January 3, 2019
|Preceded by||Joe Crowley|
|Born|| October 13, 1989|
New York City
|Spouse(s)||Domestic Partner: Riley Roberts|
|Alma mater||Boston University|
Alexandria "AOC" Ocasio-Cortez (born October 13, 1989), is a racist and fascist Democrat representative from New York's 14th congressional district. At 28 years old she is the youngest woman ever elected to Congress and is a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. Ocasio-Cortez is an vociferous proponent of the murderous ideology of Socialism.
AOC has been criticized for her heavy use of Marxist clichés and racist comments about "token blacks." In 2018, Ocasio-Cortez led a group of insurrectionists in a takeover of Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office inside the U.S. Capitol building. After the 2020 presidential election, Ocasio-Cortez incited people to participate in protests:
|“||"The whole point of protesting is to make [people] uncomfortable. Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows. To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point.||”|
Ocasio-Cortez posted to Instagram a list of demands from Black Lives Matter protesters to end the violence; Black Lives Matter murdered an 8 year old black girl in Atlanta, Georgia on July 5, 2020. She has been condemned by the United States Holocaust Museum for mocking the deaths of Nazi holocaust victims. An avowed racist, AOC says
|“||the people that are producing climate change, that’s right, those people, the ones destroying the Earth, driving entire species to extinction, killing children, ever notice how all those people look alike? ... the people who are producing climate change, the folks that are responsible for the largest amount of emissions, or communities or corporation, they tend to be predominantly white.||”|
A leading anti-Semite and rabble-rouser in the House of Representatives, Ocasio-Cortez refused to tour the Auschwitz concentration camp with Holocaust survivor Ed Mosberg and slandered those who invited her as "far-right"; Mosberg has called for her removal from Congress. AOC defended holocaust denier Whoopi Goldberg who claimed the Nazis really were not racists.
Ocasio-Cortez is the personification of the failures of America's public school system, She has also been accused of being a serious embarrassment to any sensible person under the age of 30. She is an outspoken advocate for open borders and the public dole for illegal aliens.
A Cafeteria Catholic, she has been praised by America, The Jesuit Review. As of March 7, 2019, Ocasio-Cortez has 3.4 million Twitter followers. Ocasio-Cortez had four ethics complaints filed against her in the first six weeks after taking office. The Gallup Poll gives her a net 10 point negative favorability rating which may be impossible to ever overcome. With the 2020 Census, New York is likely to lose one seat due to the outflow of population from an inhospitable tax environment; Ocasio-Cortez is on the chopping block of the Democratically controlled legislature.
- 1 Background
- 2 117th Congress
- 2.1 Smash and grab
- 2.2 Green New Deal
- 2.2.1 If you like lockdown, you'll love the Green New Deal
- 2.2.2 De-industrialization
- 2.2.3 Free money
- 2.2.4 War on Cow Flatulence
- 2.2.5 Eliminate cars
- 2.2.6 Corporate greed
- 2.2.7 Ignores Paygo provision
- 2.2.8 Committee subpoena power
- 2.2.9 Environmentalist reaction
- 2.2.10 Confrontation by Marjorie Taylor Greene
- 2.3 Support for abortion
- 3 116th Congress
- 3.1 2018 primary
- 3.2 Ethics violations and abuse of power
- 3.3 Congressional Progressive Caucus
- 3.4 Leftwing insurrection
- 4 MeToo
- 5 Public persona
- 6 Florida trip
- 7 Blaming the young
- 8 Quotes
- 9 In popular culture
- 10 Further reading
- 11 See also
- 12 References
Ocasio-Cortez is a cultural Marxist reared to believe the dialectical materialist view that capitalism is a transitory phase to socialism in which the planet will be ruled by an enlightened elite of anti-democratic technocrats, should it survive a climate crisis. She believes the Marxist notion that capitalism is an ideology, and not a simple paradigm of fundamental economic laws. A descendant of white Europeans during the Spanish Conquest (La Conquista) of the Western Hemisphere who imposed colonial rule and cultural hegemony over Native Americans and trafficked in the African slave trade, Ocasio-Cortez now thinks she is an oppressed woman of color.
Ocasio-Cortez, who is said to hold degrees in economics and international relations cum laude from Boston University, is fond of quoting the "the famous economist, Milton Keynes."
AOC found her first encounter with a garbage disposal baffling.
Although Ocasio-Cortez pretends to speak for and come from poverty, she grew up in the white privileged suburb of Westchester County with a median household income of $83,000 and net worth of $1.2 million – one of the highest in the country. Westchester County is the home of the Clinton and Rockefeller estates.
Ocasio-Cortez founded Brook Avenue Press in 2012 which never published any books. The state Taxation Department dissolved the company in 2016 and issued a warrant for thousands of dollars in unpaid taxes.
|"I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I'm paying $600 a year in Florida. It's stress-free down here."|
After her election to Congress, Ocasio-Cortez moved into a luxury apartment that does not offer affordable housing – despite the fact that affordable housing was an important part of her campaign platform.
In 2020, this rich kid, with her $58 'Tax the Rich' Sweatshirt got ridiculed "mercilessly."
Why the worst get on top
|If a numerous group is needed, strong enough to impose their views on the values of life on all the rest, it will never be those with highly differentiated and developed tastes it will be those who form the "mass" in the derogatory sense of the term, the least original and independent, who will be able to put the weight of their numbers behind their particular ideals.|
... he[/she] will be able to obtain the support of all the docile and gullible, who have no strong convictions of their own but are prepared to accept a ready-made system of values if it is only drummed into their ears sufficiently loudly and frequently. It will be those whose vague and imperfectly formed ideas are easily swayed and whose passions and emotions are readily aroused who will thus swell the ranks of the totalitarian party.
It is in connection with the deliberate effort of the skillful demagogue to weld together a closely coherent and homogeneous body of supporters that the third and perhaps most important negative element of selection enters. It seems to be almost a law of human nature that it is easier for people to agree on a negative programme, on the hatred of an enemy, on the envy of those better off, than on any positive task. The contrast between the "we" and the "they", the common fight against those outside the group, seems to be an essential ingredient in any creed which will solidly knit together a group for common action. It is consequently always employed by those who seek, not merely support of a policy, but the unreserved allegiance of huge masses. From their point of view it has the great advantage of leaving them greater freedom of action than almost any positive programme. The enemy, whether he be internal like the "Jew" or the "Kulak", or external, seems to be an indispensable requisite in the armoury of a totalitarian leader.
That in Germany it was the Jew who became the enemy till his place was taken by the "plutocracies" was no less a result of the anti-capitalist resentment on which the whole movement was based than the selection of the Kulak in Russia. In Germany and Austria the Jew had come to be regarded as the representative of capitalism because a traditional dislike of large classes of the population for commercial pursuits had left these more readily accessible to a group that was practically excluded from the more highly esteemed occupations.
AOC wants to turn the Democratic party into "the party of FDR," who threw Japanese-American citizens, born in America, guilty of nothing, into concentration camps and opposed the Republican-backed Anti-lynching law. A Wall Street Journal op-ed noted that Ocasio-Cortez
|leads a generation of young people to take pride in their ignorance—of the laws of nature, of history, of the Constitution, of the eternal battle for freedom—and still succeed.|
Like many other leftwing cultists who glorify the accomplishments of New Dealers in the 1940s, few realize the boys who stormed the beaches at Normandy to defend democracy and defeat fascism were virtually all heterosexual white men - whom liberals demonize today - as the U.S. Armed Services were segregated by race and blacks denied frontline combat roles until 1947, and homosexuals were banned until 1993.
During the communist induced coronavirus pandemic while America was on lockdown Ocasio-Cortez uploaded to Instagram a video demonstrating how to mix a Margarita alcoholic drink while lecturing her followers about how the federal government needs to do more. Video transcript:
|We need to be really blowing up our elected officials offices and demanding relief because they want to continue to get away with doing far too little. And this in this moment. There's no such thing as doing too much. I mean honestly, have you ever had a place in your life where the federal government did too much for you? Where they gave you too much? Never happened to me. I've never seen that in my life. But anyways, okay... so we got two ounces of lime juice... just putting that in here and filled it up with some rice. And here's my little ingredient for Margaritas that I like. You know, put a little stank on it. I use some pineapple juice and some triple sec. This is kind of fancy, but you develop a certain taste for things when you've made so many of these...|
A Black man approached Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez indicating he’d like his picture taken with her. She was all smiles and eager to oblige when he claimed to have driven an hour to see her, and posed for a picture with him. When the Black man informed her that he was a journalist with Project Veritas” the words barely escaped his lips when she jumped back and her handlers swooped in.
- See also: 117th Congress
AOC claimed the impeachment of Donald Trump was the only issue uniting Democrats in Congress, putting aside the differences between radical socialists and alleged moderates, and that's why uniformly they chose to do a kamikaze dive.
Smash and grab
AOC denied that the Democrat crime wave of the Biden era was happening, despite homicide being at a 30 year high. Democrat no-cash bail policies released criminal offenders back on the street to re-offend. Democrat prosecutors in Democrat cities refused to prosecute crime, unless the resulting press coverage could further their career ambitions.
Green New Deal
The junk science behind the Green New Deal was embraced by virtually all 2020 Democratic presidential candidates. For example, that Medicare for All, a guaranteed income and minimum wage increase, unionization, killing all cows and destroying the airline and automotive industries would save the planet from final destruction before the year 2030.
Ocasio-Cortez was not named by Speaker Pelosi to her brainchild, the House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis, which was negotiated in exchange for Ocasio-Cortez not voting against Pelosi for Speaker. The new committee is responsible for creating a plan with draft legislation by January 1, 2020. Its scope and mandate makes clear its vision:
|"The select committee shall have authority to develop a detailed national, industrial, economic mobilization plan for the transition of the United States economy to become greenhouse gas emissions neutral and to significantly draw down greenhouse gases from the atmosphere and oceans and to promote economic and environmental justice and equality."|
Ocasio-Cortez's claims it will eliminate poverty:
|"The Plan for a Green New Deal (and the draft legislation) shall recognize that a national, industrial, economic mobilization of this scope and scale is a historic opportunity to virtually eliminate poverty in the United States and to make prosperity, wealth and economic security available to everyone participating in the transformation."|
The Green New Deal was introduced as H.Res.109 on February 7, 2019, by Ocasio-Cortez, leading many to believe she is really a Republican plant seeking to discredit the progressive movement. The bill says nothing about wildfire management and National Parks maintenance.
Separately, Ocasio-Cortez has claimed that an effective climate plan would have to cost at least $10 trillion.
If you like lockdown, you'll love the Green New Deal
- See also: CCP global pandemic
In an editorial published by the Washington Examiner entitled "If you like the pandemic lockdown, you're going to love the 'Green New Deal'", the editors wrote:
|When socialist darling Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez first floated her “Green New Deal,” it was an intangible vision for society rather than a concrete policy proposal. Even after the New York Democrat and her acolytes added details (including a ban on airplanes and flatulent cows) in a voluminous range of policies costing an astounding $93 trillion, the idea of running the economy without fossil fuels seemed unthinkable.
Now, however, thanks to the pandemic lockdown of society, the public is in a position to judge what the “Green New Deal” revolution would look like. It's like redoing this global pandemic and economic slump every year.
Environmental activists say the silver lining of the lockdown is that carbon emissions will drop by nearly 6% globally this year because of reduced travel and industrial emissions. Climate hawks such as Ocasio-Cortez call for this level of reduction every year. The United Nations Environment Programme goes even further, demanding 7.6% each year to stave off climate change.
“This is what ‘rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society’ looks like,” prominent climate activist Eric Holthaus wrote on Twitter. “We're doing it. It's possible!”
“That's the whole point of a Green New Deal,” he continued. “We can build a better world for everyone out of the ashes of the old one.”
Ocasio-Cortez, incorrectly pointing to falling oil prices as a boon to green energy, agrees that the coronavirus shutdown reflects her vision of a climate change solution.
This is intellectually unimpressive, but at least it's honest. The socialist greens acknowledge that the meltdown and shutdown we're enduring (with gritted teeth) is what their climate agenda entails. They're right.
A whopping 26 million people have filed for unemployment benefits in the past five weeks. The economy is in free fall. People are miserable. Domestic abuse and mental health indicators are getting worse. But hey, at least we're almost getting the carbon reductions the green extremists say we need.
Obviously, Ocasio-Cortez and other green dreamers don't want people dead or depressed, but these are the implications of their carbon-free agenda. It entails suffering that gets worse as time goes by. Voters who weren't instantly repelled by the plan's fiscal obscenity and rejection of freedom are now getting a taste of what the militant socialist agenda would actually mean.
Ocasio-Cortez's plan calls for, within 10 years a
- national, energy-efficient, smart grid;
- Upgrading every residential and industrial building for state-of-the-art energy efficiency, comfort and safety;
- Eliminating greenhouse gas emissions from the manufacturing, agricultural and other industries as well as from America’s transportation and infrastructure network, the sort of legislation that provoked the Yellow Vest movement;
- Funding "massive investment" in reducing existing greenhouse gasses.
The new committee will have total oversight of American industry, with a mandate for pushing union membership. Under “Scope of the Plan,” a section on labor states the committee's final plan shall:
"Require strong enforcement of labor, workplace safety, and wage standards that recognize the rights of workers to organize and unionize free of coercion, intimidation, and harassment, and creation of meaningful, quality, career employment."
The plan calls for "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work." Abraham Lincoln defined slavery in this way: “You work; I’ll eat.” In his Chicago speech of July 10, 1858, Lincoln put it slightly differently, “You toil and I will enjoy the fruits of it.”
The plan calls for creating a national jobs force to help people participate in this "transition." The Green New Deal shall
"provide all members of our society, across all regions and all communities, the opportunity, training and education to be a full and equal participant in the transition, including through a job guarantee program to assure a living wage job to every person who wants one."
War on Cow Flatulence
- Main article: Peoples Temple Agricultural Project
"We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero emissions, in 10 years because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of f*rting cows and airplanes that fast, but we think we can ramp up renewable manufacturing and power production, retrofit every building in America, build the smart grid, overhaul transportation and agriculture, plant lots of trees and restore our ecosystem to get to net-zero.
The dirty little secret about the global warming hoax is that it's not Dick Cheney, Halliburton and capitalism destroying the planet with carbon emissions, but rather American's beef-eating habits and reliance on dairy products. As population grows, dairy cow and slaughter beef herds get bigger. One cow gives off more methane gas daily than an automobile at a McDonald's drive thru. Ocasio-Cortez wants to do away with factory farms in favor of a collective.
A vegan couple from Florida who were weaning their four young children off of beef on a strict diet of raw vegetables and fruit were charged with manslaughter and child neglect charges for allegedly starving their 18-month-old son to death. At 18-months-old their son was the weight of an average 7-month-old.
The plan calls for :
"Totally overhaul transportation by massively expanding electric vehicle manufacturing, build charging stations everywhere, build out high-speed rail at a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary, create affordable public transit available to all, with goal to replace every combustion-engine vehiclewhile at the same time :
"A Green New Deal ... would not include creating new nuclear plants. It’s unclear if we will be able to decommission every nuclear plant within 10 years, but the plan is to transition off of nuclear and all fossil fuels as soon as possible,"essentially "build charging stations everywhere" without a power source while looking to decommission existing power sources.
The Congressional Research Service says automobile electrification will disrupt the automotive parts supply chain,. The proposal doesn't spell out if "massively expanding electric vehicle manufacturing" supports President Trump's trade war with oversees automobile manufacturers, or if the jobs will go to China to achieve the Democrats' plan to create "a job for anyone who wants one." Her campaign spent nearly $4,000 on Uber after she blamed the company for taxi driver suicides. She has engaged in other examples of liberal hypocrisy. The subway stop was one block from her campaign office. Ocasio-Cortez regularly fly's between New York and Washington rather than take the readily available Amtrak she intends to force the rest of us peons to use by legislation.
Green New Deal advocates claimed their first victory by killing Amazon's plan to bring its main headquarters to New York and create 25,000 jobs with wages averaging $150,000. Elizabeth Warren and Ocasio-Cortez took credit for killing the deal. Rep. Carolyn Maloney of New York, who supports the Green New Deal, was livid with her fellow communists.
"Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon's corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world."
Amazon was promised up to $1.5 billion in tax abatements in exchange for the promise of creating 25,000 jobs averaging $150,000 per year. Ocasio-Cortez believes a tax abatement is a bucket of cash the government can spend on subways or teachers.
Ignores Paygo provision
|"The Federal Reserve can extend credit to power these projects and investments, new public banks can be created (as in WWII) to extend credit and a combination of various taxation tools (including taxes on carbon and other emissions and progressive wealth taxes) can be employed."|
This proposal violates the House Paygo provision, which mandates all new spending proposals must carry with them cuts in programs for existing constituencies, or proposals for tax increases to offset added spending. Ocasio-Cortez's Medicare for All proposal, which Bernie Sanders and Nancy Pelosi both claim to support, adds spending more than two times America's Gross Domestic Product, making the Medicare for All provision a fantasy, Ocasio-Cortez a simpleton, and Pelosi and Sanders bald face liars to stupid people. Paygo is Pelosi's own rule that she herself formulated as Speaker of the House. Pelosi later tried to back away from the lip service she paid to portions of the Green New Deal to get elected Speaker, "The green dream or whatever they call it, nobody knows what it is, but they’re for it, right?’"
Committee subpoena power
Select committees typically have subpoena power. Members could presumably wield subpoenas to investigate oil and gas companies. No sooner than the vote for Speaker was taken, Pelosi's flunky Steny Hoyer moved to strip the new select committee's subpoena power. Hoyer has accepted more than a quarter of a million dollars from the fossil fuel industry.
|Pompous little twit. You don’t have a plan to grow food for 8 billion people without fossil fuels, or get the food into the cities. Horses? If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating. You would bring about mass death.|
Confrontation by Marjorie Taylor Greene
On May 12, 2021, Georgia Republican representative Marjorie Taylor Greene confronted Ocasio-Cortez outside the House chamber over the latter's refusal to debate Greene about the Green New Deal, as well as calling Ocasio-Cortez out for her support of Antifa and other terrorist groups. Ocasio-Cortez refused to talk to Greene and walked away, after which Greene accused her of cowardice and called her a chicken for not wanting to debate her. In response, liberals went into snowflake mode on Greene as some on Twitter defended Ocasio-Cortez, accusing Greene of "...(creating) a hostile work environment" and making other outlandish and false accusations against her, while Nancy Pelosi called for an ethics investigation of Greene based on specious claims of "verbal assault and abuse" and falsely claimed that Greene's peaceful confrontation of AOC was a "cause for trauma and fear among Members" and also falsely accused her of being "...a belligerent person not in control of themselves", and Ocasio-Cortez herself tried to save face when speaking with reporters following the incident by claiming in a bravado-filled statement that in her bartending days, Greene was "...the (kind) of people that I threw out of bars all the time", then played the race card by falsely accusing Greene of being a "white supremacist"; Greene responded to AOC's comments by likening her to a child in how she handled the situation.
Support for abortion
On July 19, 2022, Ocasio-Cortez, in opposition to the overturning of Roe v. Wade, staged a protest with other pro-abortion politicians (including "Squad" cohort Ilhan Omar) outside of the United States Supreme Court building where she illegally held up traffic in support of abortion "rights"; as part of her attention-seeking stunt, she pretended to be handcuffed and arrested when Capitol Police officers arrived to get her and the other demonstrators out of the street. AOC was mocked and roasted on Twitter for her buffoonish behavior.
|“||I'd rather be morally right than factually correct.||”|
—Socialist leader Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
- Main article: 116th United States Congress
Upon election, Ocasio-Cortez began panhandling the public claiming that she did not have enough cash to meet personal living expenses. Two months later, the Democrat leadership assigned her to the Financial Services Committee.
Before being "inaugurated" (her words) Ocasio-Cortez tweeted "Next time we have a gov shutdown, Congressional salaries should be furloughed as well. It’s completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision." After being sworn in during a shutdown, Ocasio-Cortez gleefully collected her paycheck.
Ocasio-Cortez raised $1.8 million in a district where she received 78% of the vote, meaning she has plenty of cash to dole out to other Democrat House members to buy their support, loyalty, and favors. Her Republican opponent spent $1935 on the election.
After her outrageous demagoguery over concentration camps and support for antisemitism, Ocasio-Cortez then claimed illegal migrants were forced to drink toilet water to drum up more personal attention. Ironically, Ocasio-Cortez voted against a Democrat-sponsored bill that would have provided humanitarian relief for the border crisis which Democrats claimed was manufactured, then threw a fit when the Senate rejected the bill she herself voted against.
Ocasio-Cortez released her preferred four-point plan for "solving" the illegal immigration crisis on the U.S. southern border, with Point #2 being about climate change. She counts liberal censorship as one of her achievements.
Ocasio-Cortez took part in the Dump Pelosi Movement and led protests into Pelosi's Capitol Hill office where 150 people were arrested. In exchange for her vote for Pelosi as Speaker, Pelosi threw the progressives a bone by promising the establishment of a new select committee on a Green New Deal, a plan to radically transform the economy.
The wildfires killed scores of people and left tens of thousands homeless. The fires were fueled by bad forestry management and a failure to remove dead trees.
Ocasio-Cortez defeated incumbent Democrat Joe Crowley in the 2018 nominating primary for New York's 14th congressional district carrying 56% of the vote with a 12% turnout. Primary victory is tantamount to general election victory in this district, meaning less than 17,000 people voted for her in district of over 700,000 inhabitants, yet the media proclaimed her as representative of a generation. Rep. Barbara Lee was a contributor to Ocasio-Cortez' campaign.
Crowley had been the leading contender to succeed Nancy Pelosi as Speaker. Having defeated Pelosi's successor, the Democrats had no one to succeed Pelosi and Pelosi stayed on for another term. Ocasio-Cortez then tried to dump Pelosi.
In November 2018, she tried and failed to name the three branches of government. DNC chairman Tom Perez anointed Ocasio-Cortez as "the future of the Democratic Party." Ocasio-Cortez is considered by mainstream media as the embodiment of a rising generation of Millennials to occupy the liberal movement. Critics describe her as a simpleton and naive. Elected to Congress, Ocasio-Cortez immediately began wasting taxpayer money. Her rise illustrates the economic illiteracy of the Left.
Ethics violations and abuse of powerBefore taking office, Ocasio-Cortez was embroiled in allegations of violating House Ethics Rules and federal law. Ocasio-Cortez threatened a private citizen and political opponent with subpoenas and investigation. The House Rules Manual states,
“Members…are not to take or withhold any official action on the basis of the campaign contributions or support of the involved individuals, or their partisan affiliation. Members and staff are likewise prohibited from threatening punitive action on the basis of such considerations.”What's more, Ocasio-Cortez may have violated 42 U.S. Code § 1983 – Civil action for deprivation of rights:
"Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia."
(R.S. § 1979; Pub. L. 96–170, § 1, Dec. 29, 1979, 93 Stat. 1284; Pub. L. 104–317, title III, § 309(c), Oct. 19, 1996, 110 Stat. 3853.)
Ocasio-Cortez made protecting the working class and the poor her top priority. A week after being sworn in ("inaugurated" in her words), it was reported that her campaign had been fined for failure to pay state-mandated workers compensation coverage for campaign workers. She paid a $1500 fine, which of course was less than the cost of complying with the law.
The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) filed a complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics over Ocasio-Cortez' use of taxpayer dollars to raise campaign funds.
Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti obtained majority control of Justice Democrats PAC in December 2017. Justice Democrats PAC raised more than $1.8 million before her June 2018 primary. Ocasio-Cortez never reported to the Federal Election Commission that she and Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, controlled the PAC while it paid money to her 2018 campaign committee.
Justice Democrats stated on its website from December 2017 until late February 2019 that Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti held “legal control” of Justice Democrats PAC, and the two still serve on the three-member board of Justice Democrats.
Ocasio-Cortez's campaign and Justice Democrats raised a combined $4.6 million during the 2018 midterm election cycle,
Armenian holocaust denier Cenk Uygur was forced from the board of Justice Democrats for what Chakrabarti called “extremely disturbing sexist and racist statements" in December 2017, followed by Kyle Kulinski of the Young Turks who quit the same month. Justice Democrats then reported that Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti were “governors” of the organization in a document submitted to the Washington, D.C., Department of Consumer & Regulatory Affairs on March 28, 2018. A third listed governor was the PAC's treasurer, Nasim Thompson.
Brand New Congress
A Federal Election Commission complaint was filed alleging money laundering campaign donations to her boyfriend. Early on, her website was a redirect page for the group Brand New Congress, archives in the Wayback Machine show.
Brand New Congress paid Ocasio-Cortez's live-in boyfriend money in excess of campaign contribution limits. Ocasio-Cortez had her boyfriend on her Congressional payroll staff after she took office. She later denied he was staff, but nonetheless had granted unfettered access to her office IT system to unauthorized persons.
Ocasio-Cortez' boyfriend, Riley Roberts, worked in home improvements and has no record or knowledge of working on a campaign. As Ocasio-Cortez' live-in boyfriend, the circular flow of cash from donors to Brand New Congress PAC, to Brand New Congress LLC, to Riley Roberts - a cohabitator with Ocasio-Cortez - appears to be a conversion of campaign finances for personal use and gain. She appears to have emolumated herself with progressive donor's cash.
Ocasio-Cortez is a case study in what is wrong with campaign finance laws. Cortez sits in a safe district, meaning she was virtually elected in the primary. The liberal media turned her into a fundraising magnet - for money she didn't need in a district she ran in virtually unopposed.
Campaign "war chests," as they are called, are not to be used for the candidate's personal enrichment. Some candidates raise more money than they need, others have difficulty attracting donations even in their own districts, let alone from outside lobbyists in Washington. Under existing regulations, candidates and members are free to donate to each other. Congresspeople become laundry machines for disguised donors. Instead of a member taking bribes from outside interests, they are "owned" by a fellow member, where any pretense of equality between the people's elected representatives is a charade. At 29 years old, Ocasio-Cortez was already barnstorming across the country raising nearly $900,000 and helping other Democrats get elected, for which they are indebted to her, before she was even elected.
A Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of FEC records found only 10 people who live in her district were recorded making donations to her reelection campaign in 2019.
Saikat Chakrabarti is Rep. Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff and managed her 2018 campaign. Chakrabarti regularly can be seen posing in a T-shirt emblazoned with the image of a Nazi collaborator from India who fought with the Germans against colonialism in the British Empire.
Chakrabarti and Ocasio-Cortez held majority control of Justice Democrats up to February 2019. Justice Democrats appears to be a money-laundering operation for illegal campaign donations.
Additionally, Chakrabarti has been accused of funneling $1 million to two companies he controlled in a complaint filed by the National Legal and Policy Center with the FEC. According to the Brand New Congress website, the PAC would build a "unified campaign" infrastructure including fundraising, organizing, rallies, and advertising progressive congressional candidates across the country could "plug into," saving the individual campaigns time and money.
In 2016 and 2017, Chakrabarti's PACs raised about $3.3 million for the project, primarily from small donors. During this time, the committees transferred over $1 million to two shell companies controlled by Chakrabarti with names similar to one of the PACs, Brand New Campaign LLC and Brand New Congress LLC, according to federal election filings.
A few weeks after starting the Brand New Congress PAC, Chakrabarti formed one of the companies, Brand New Campaign LLC, in Delaware, using a registered agent service and mailbox-only address.
Over the next seven months, as small-dollar political donations poured into the PAC from progressives across the country, the committee transferred over $200,000, 82 percent of the contributions, to the company Brand New Campaign LLC. The payments were for "strategic consulting," according to federal election filings. They were sent to an apartment address listed for Chakrabarti in the Greenwich Village area of Manhattan.
In 2017, Brand New Congress PAC transferred another $240,000 to Brand New Congress LLC, also for "strategic consulting." Another PAC co-founded by Chakrabarti that year, Justice Democrats, transferred an additional $605,000 to Brand New Congress LLC in 2017.
Brand New Congress LLC does not appear to be registered in any state, according to state government records available online.
Chakrabarti's ideas are basically to replicate a European-style party system in America, eliminate grassroots politics, and dole out cash from a central authority to candidates who meet an ideological litmus test - pro-infanticide, 2nd Amendment repeal, a communist single-payer healthcare system, transgenderism, print money for a guaranteed income, inflation, eliminate factory farming and promote veganism, etc.
Chakrabarti accused fellow Democrats and moderates of being racists, tweeting "They certainly seem hell-bent to do to black and brown people today what the old Southern Democrats did in the 40s.”
Two weeks after former Obama Chief of Staff and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel referred to Chakrabarti as "a snot nosed punk" for posting on Twitter racist comments about Rep.Sharice Davids, the first Native American woman elected to Congress, Chakrabarti resigned under a cloud of federal investigations. AOC's press staff announced he resigned to work with the fascist organization New Consensus.
Living wage rule
Ocasio-Cortez capped her office salaries at $80,000 which disguises her chief of staff and senior employees outside income and protects them from complying public transparency laws that require disclosure of all sources of income, gifts, and stock trading activity. Called a “living wage” rule, she pays staff members a minimum of $52,000 a year ($1000 per week) and a maximum of $80,000 a year ($1500 per week).
Under federal law, congressional employees who earn more than $126,000 a year — which includes most chiefs of staff — must submit public financial disclosure forms that detail outside income they earn, stock investments, debt, and gifts or paid trips that they are given by outside sources.
Dark money scam
While Bernie Sanders was still competing in the Democratic primaries during the Spring of 2016, Brand New Congress was set up to continue the nationwide fundraising effort from small donors beyond the 2016 election. The stated goal was to collect money at a central collection point, recruit candidates nationwide who adhere to a socialist/communist litmus test and provide the resources necessary to conduct congressional campaigns. The recruits would concentrate on miming Marxist talking points and be relieved of the all legal, financial, promotional, and public relations details that grassroots candidates traditionally had to master.
These small money donations collected by the non-profit Brand New Congress organization, and later Justice Democrats, were then paid to private for-profit Limited Liability Companies owned by Saikat Chakrabarti as "strategic consulting fees." Being private entities, Chakrabarti's private companies are not subject to reporting requirements to the FEC on how the money is spent. In one such incident, Ocasio-Cortez's live-in boyfriend was paid and later given a staff position in her Congressional office.
The districts targeted were held by incumbent Democrats who lacked the cultural Marxist ideological purity Democratic Socialists demand. The main goal of Justice Democrats and Brand New Congress is an extremist and far left take over of the Democratic party.
Congressional Progressive Caucus
Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. Along with fellow rookie Democrat congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, they also form a clique within the Democrat Party which they refer to by the self-imposed name "The Squad".
Ocasio-Cortez spoke at the Women's March in January 2019 organized by supporters of the notorious outspoken anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan. She has appeared on a podcast with another far left activist who stated that Jews "should get the f*** out of Palestine," and refers to the West Bank as "occupied territories." Ocasio-Cortez compared the illegal Central American migrant caravan seeking to enter the United States to Holocaust victims. Jeffrey Wiesenfeld, chairman of the National Yiddish Theatre-Folksbiene said that
|"Ms. Ocasio-Cortez has enunciated a blood libel by designating members of the Israel Defense Forces, demonstrably amongst the most moral on earth, as murderers for defending the state against nihilistic terrorists, as ‘murderers,’ and enunciating other assorted calumnies against the Jewish state."|
After being ridiculed for using the term "occupation" (vis-a-vis disputed territories part of Israel) but couldn't explain what it really means there, she tried to lie / claim that the clip was doctored supposedly. In vain.
Hussein Al Tamimi, another Arab-Islamic bigot who joined Ocasio-Cortez’s office in November 2021 as a legislative assistant, called Israel a [sic] 'racist European ethnostate' that was built on [sic] 'stolen land.' It was in replying to a pro terror Hamas / PFLP Instagram account 'let's talk palestine.' Part of an ardent intolerance campaign, always trying to put multi-ethnic Israel (where most Arabs prefer to live) in a bad light. Related: Preferenrial treatment for Israeli Arabs over Jews
|“||Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy.||”|
Bernie Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez's proposals for free healthcare, tuition, and housing is estimated to cost more than half of World GDP. This is fundamentally a racist argument - that Americans by birth have the right to the fruits of other people's labor.
Economist Thomas Sowell, in response to Ocasio-Cortez, said:
|"The only way anyone can have a right to something that has to be produced, is to force someone else to produce it for him. The more things are provided as rights, the less the recipients have to work and the more others have to carry their [the recipients] load."|
On the issues
- See also: Race baiting
Ocasio-Cortez is a staunch proponent of unlimited public debt and bankrupting the public treasury. Her advocacy of Medicare for All, free college tuition and housing would cost $42 Trillion, more than two times America's total output by labor, or GDP, experts say. Her solution to cover the lack of resources to fulfill her program is for the Federal Reserve Board to print more currency. She has proposed a universal basic income (UBI) for those, in her words, "unwilling to work."
The United States has the world's largest economic output at $19 Trillion with 6% of the planet's population producing 25% of the planet's total economic output by labor. In an interview with Chris Cuomo of CNN, Ocasio-Cortez gave no indication of understanding or proposals on how to increase total U.S. GDP by over 200%. Neither did she address the doubling rate of increased carbon emissions necessary to produce the $42 Trillion to fulfill any of her proposals. She has proposed increasing the tax rate for high-earning Americans to 70%, a rate that is even higher than in modern socialist countries. She claims the alternative is "(a) death and (b) spending even more money."
The question of what other people would live on – the people who are not beneficiaries of Ocasio-Cortez's proposals, was never addressed.
She has publicly admitted to using climate change politics to push her broader socialist and SJW politics. Ocasio-Cortez suggested that the top Democratic 2020 presidential candidates have the "intelligence of a sea sponge."
An opponent of any form of border security, Ocasio-Cortez has compared a border barrier on the U.S. southern border to the Berlin Wall, despite the different purposes of the two walls. She opposes providing beds for migrant child at the border.
AOC proposes eliminating prisons, setting free 182,000 murderers, 164,000 rapists and sex offenders, 168,000 robbers, and other violent felons on the streets. She also advocates welfare and healthcare for illegal aliens.
Ocasio-Cortez advocates banning single-use plastic but has remained silent on government hand-outs of condoms and syringes.
Ocasio-Cortez makes extensive use of the Clintonism, "investment," to refer to government spending. As an advocate of free income, Ocasio-Cortez opposes job creation in her home district. Ocasio-Cortez struggles with the basic simple concept that if "everyone gets a raise" - from minimum wage workers to Members of Congress - no one gets a raise, and prices go up while people get pushed into high-tax brackets. Historically, Democrats always passed minimum wage increases in tandem with their own pay increases, a not very new or transformational idea that Ocasio-Cortez made her own upon taking office.
Ocasio-Cortez is proud of the fact that New York City parents do not have to feed their children.
Ocasio-Cortez, who hails from a state with 8th highest per capita income in the United States, wants to disenfranchise voters of the other 42 states with less income by abolishing the electoral college.
Ocasio-Cortez is an Apostle of cataclysmic destruction of the planet in the year 2030. The impending doom is necessitated, she claims, by climate change. To fight climate change, Ocasio-Cortez has proposed illegal immigration and Medicare for All, which would necessitate a doubling of carbon emissions to produce the economic output to meet the price tag. Ocasio-Cortez has yet to reconcile why Medicare for All would be necessary for a planet with only twelve years left to live, or that a near doubling of GDP output and carbon emissions to pay for Medicare for All would likely shorten the time remaining for the survival of planet Earth.
Another conundrum facing Ocasio-Cortez was surviving on a waitress's salary until her $174,000 a year Congressional salary kicked in. The situation was compounded by a government shutdown when no government workers were paid. Ocasio-Cortez told an interviewer during the shutdown, "Millennials and Gen Z and all these folks that come after us are looking up, and we're like, 'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change, and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?' This is our World War II."
Ocasio-Cortez prophesied the imminent destruction of the city of Miami, Florida, saying “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”
- See also: Colonialism
Ocasio-Cortez, who is of European Spanish descent, thinks the Spanish descendants of Christopher Columbus (the Conquistadors), are "colonized people". Ocasio-Cortez really believes, what in Spanish is known are La Conquista, or The Conquest of North and South America, that she and her ancestral European "conquerors" are "victims of colonization" and that European Spanish descendants, such as herself, are "indigenous peoples".
Actually, Ocasio-Cortez is a Spanish racist who abhors "Angelos". In Spanish, the term "Angelo", which means "English", is a label given to Germans, Slavs, and all other Nordic and Slavic European groups. The term Angelo applies racial animosity and collective guilt on all Northern Europeans for the loss of the glory days of the Spanish Empire by the British Navy.
In truth of fact, Ocasio-Cortez's European ancestors were slave traders of Africans who conquered and colonized indigenous peoples of the Americas; Puerto Rico is a Spanish European colony, and its inhabitants, black or white, are not "indigenous peoples". The implication that Puerto Rico has been "colonized" by Angelo-speaking citizens of the United States is not only false, it is a an unmitigated racist sentiment and statement.
Ocasio-Cortez responded to critics of her totalitarian Green New Deal agenda:
|"So people are like, 'Oh it's unrealistic. Oh it's vague. Oh it doesn't address this little minute thing.' And I'm like, 'You try. You do it. Cuz you're not. Cuz you're not. So, until you do it, I'm the boss.' How about that?'|
If you don’t like the #GreenNewDeal, then come up with your own ambitious, on-scale proposal to address the global climate crisis.
Until then, we’re in charge - and you’re just shouting from the cheap seats."
Ocasio-Cortez has come to the defense of gender-confused former Army soldier Chelsea Manning. Manning had been sentenced to 35 years in prison for disclosures to WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks, according to Robert Mueller, James Comey and John Brennan, is a "front for Russian intelligence" which seeks to destroy American democracy. Ocasio-Cortez tweeted
|"Chelsea Manning has been trapped in solitary confinement for refusing to answer questions before a grand jury. Solitary confinement is torture. Chelsea is being tortured for whistleblowing, she should be released on bail, and we should ban extended solitary in the U.S.”|
2020 primary election
Many Democrats in her home district, not just nationwide, were fed up with Ocasio-Cortez long before her freshman year expired. Badrun Khan, who serves on Queens Community Board 2, offered a primary election challenge for the Democratic nomination to represent New York's 14th district. The Communist mainstream media, which claims a person's private life is nobody's business in the cases of Bill Clinton and Democrat donor Jeffrey Epstein, published this garbage about another Democrat primary challenger:
|Michelle Caruso-Cabrera holds the title of Chief International Correspondent at CNBC television. She started appearing regularly on Power Lunch in 2009 in an analyst capacity, as a part of CNBC's extensive market coverage. Before that, she co-hosted the World Exchange program alongside Christine Tan in Asia and Ross Westgate in Europe. She also worked as a reporter for WTSP-TV in St. Petersburg, Florida.
She won an Emmy Award for a five-part series on children with AIDS. She also received a Broadcaster of the Year (2004) award from the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. She was married in 1999 and later divorced. She again became engaged in 2015....
Michelle personal life and her career are totally opposite looking towards her bio. There is not any stability of her relationship and married life looking towards her bio and she has not been found successful in her married life. In the college days as well her affair and boyfriends did not have any healthy relationship with her.
This also made her sad and heartbroken. Similarly, after divorce from her husband Paulo Lima she was some sadder and irritated with the issues regarding the matter of relationship. They were married after having a long-term of affair this spouse right after their marriage with regular fights and disputes led them to get a divorce.
Currently, she is living a single life and the rumor about her present boyfriend and their lists and always denied by herself. She mentioned that she is no more interested in the relationship and makes her feel sad all the time.
Refusal to compromise
When Republican Senator Ted Cruz attempted to compromise with the Democrats by agreeing with Ocasio-Cortez on a recent populist uprising by small business investors, Ocasio-Cortez reacted badly to Cruz, falsely accusing him of "attempted murder" because of his challenge of Democrat election fraud and demanding that he resign his Senate seat, then following that with falsely accusing him of being responsible for the recent suicide of a Capitol Police officer in the wake of the 2021 Capitol riot. When she was later confronted about her comments that libeled Cruz, she openly lied about the comments, claiming the quote was "not accurate" (even though her exact words are recorded on her Twitter posts), then she refused to apologize for it and walked away rather than face accountability for her words.
Ocasio-Cortez was recently ranked as one of the least effective Democrat lawmakers in Congress in a report by the Center for Effective Lawmaking, which rated her 230th out of 240 House Democrats as well as last among the 19 Democrat lawmakers from New York. According to the report, out of 21 bills introduced by AOC during her first congressional term, none of them saw any action in committees or were voted on.
Ocasio-Cortez sees this plan as being a vehicle through which social equality might finally be realized through the use of reparations to right historical injustices. The final Green New Deal will
|"mitigate deeply entrenched racial, regional and gender-based inequalities in income and wealth (including, without limitation, ensuring that federal and other investment will be equitably distributed to historically impoverished, low income, deindustrialized or other marginalized communities in such a way that builds wealth and ownership at the community level)."|
The plan includes universal income and Medicare for All: The plan, it says, shall
|"include additional measures such as basic income programs, universal health care programs and any others as the select committee may deem appropriate to promote economic security, labor market flexibility and entrepreneurism."|
The plan also imagines creating governmental support for "transitioning" minority communities. The deal shall:
|"ensure a 'just transition' for all workers, low-income communities, communities of color, indigenous communities, rural and urban communities and the front-line communities most affected by climate change, pollution and other environmental harm including by ensuring that local implementation of the transition is led from the community level."|
- See also: 2020 Antifa riots
AOC was a major proponent of organizing, general strikes, and Marxist revolution prior to the Leftwing riots of the Summer of 2020. The Sunrise movement was deeply involve in the pre-planned violence. Democratic Socialists of America, which works closely with Antifa-aligned groups, supported a resolution at their national convention in August 2019 to form a “National Working Group to help drive collaboration and resource sharing to support our antifascist organizing.” Echoing the idea behind the Left Inside/Outside Project the DSA put is bluntly: “One foot in the institutions, one foot in the streets.” Opponents believed it tied DSA too closely to the specific anti-fascist tendency known as Antifa, which could cause negative legal and safety consequences for DSA.
The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) has 600 comrades in the Twin Cities who work closely with Antifa aligned groups. On May 27, 2020 the Twin Cities DSA issued a call on Twitter asking comrades for supplies at the same intersection where the Auto Zone was burned to the ground kicking off the nationwide riots. Later that evening the Marxists tweeted,
|"Want to help out your comrades protesting at the 3rd precinct? Here's a good list of much needed supplies."|
The folks on the ground attached a list and included medical supplies, plywood for shields, anything else useful for shielding from the cops. Private cars were later requested. The tweet read,
|"Another big need: if you have a car, some folks may need a quick ride out of the area."|
The Minneapolis Police 3rd precinct building was evacuated and burnt down that evening. The Twin Cities DSA Ecosocialists Working Group tweeted to comrades,
|"Support the ongoing mass working-class uprising!"|
On May 28, 2020 the DSA National Political Committee issued a statement in support of the rioters:
"We the National Political Committee of the Democratic Socialists of America condemn the public execution of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police. His murder falls into the deeply entrenched pattern of violence, anti-Blackness, and oppression upheld by policing in this country.... This is white supremacy... We stand with and share the rage of all of those who are making themselves heard on the streets after years of being suffocated by policing and poverty after years of being looted by corporations landlords and billionaires."
George Floyd Uprisings Nationwide
Metro Atlanta DSA was similarly involved in the Atlanta lawlessness. Seattle DSA is also involved. DSA branches in Memphis, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Louisville, Philadelphia, and Richmond are raising funds for “George Floyd Uprisings Nationwide.” The American Left has the power to start race riots in nearly every major U.S. city.
In Marxist–Leninist and Maoist theory, a United front is a coalition of leftist organizations that collude for the purpose of taking over a government. In the 116th Congress, the Committees of Correspondence for Democratic Socialism, Democratic Socialists of America, Liberation Road (formerly Freedom Road Socialist Organization), and Communist Party of the United States formally created a united front of the nation's four largest Communist organizations to take over the Democratic Party. As of 2018 the umbrella group is known as the Left Inside/Outside Project (“One foot in the institutions, one foot in the streets.”) consisted of 57,000 community organizers. At its August 2019 convention the DSA passed a resolution to form a
|“National Working Group to help drive collaboration and resource sharing to support our antifascist organizing.”|
Law enforcement authorities found evidence of pre-planning. The Minneapolis Star/Tribune reported:
|state officials said several caches of flammable materials were found both in neighborhoods where there have already been fires and “in cars we’ve stopped as recently as this morning,” said John Harrington, state public safety commissioner. Some of the caches look like they may have been planted days ago and some only in the last 24 hours or so, he said.
Police are also finding stolen vehicles with plates removed that are being used to transport the flammable materials. Looted goods and weapons also have been found in the stolen cars, he said.
The Sunrise Movement, with established groups in several major cities, has heavily recruited activists from the DSA and Liberation Road affiliated groups, such as the Pennsylvania Student Power Network. Sunrise founding activists are all current trainers with Momentum Community, which is a training workshop funded by millionaires and billionaires to “incubate” supposed "grassroots" organizations such as Sunrise and the Movimiento Cosecha (Harvest Movement). Democrat millionaire donor and former 2020 presidential election candidate Tom Steyer's NextGen America is also tied to the Sunrise Movement, and according to the New York Times, the two groups “strategize” together.
The DSA itself as of 2020 has 66,000 members nationwide and locals in almost every state. Other communist groups such as Communist Party USA, Liberation Road, Socialist Alternative, Workers World Party, Party for Socialism and Liberation, Socialist Unity Party, and Revolutionary Communist Party and their allies in Black Lives Matter and Antifa can mobilize tens of thousands of militants and organizing cadre at short notice. The American Left has the power to start race riots in nearly every major U.S. city. DSA branches in Memphis, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Louisville, Philadelphia, and Richmond are raising funds for “George Floyd Uprisings Nationwide.”
Ocasio-Cortez says the Democrats made a mistake by not impeaching the slime-ball pervert Bill Clinton and is unconvinced about usurper Creepy Uncle Joe's alleged conversion to be more respectful toward the women and children he habitually manhandles, sniffs their hair, and gropes in public.
Ocasio-Cortez has been mentioned as a left-wing presidential candidate in 2028. Former Democratic party Vice Presidential candidate Joe Lieberman said if Ocasio-Cortez and Democratic Socialism is the future of the Democratic party, the party doesn't have much of a future.
In an August 2020 poll, young Latino voters were asked to name a politician who had “shown up” for the Latino community, the answer for AOC was no more than 6%.
Due to the contradictions and inconsistencies in her statements, Ocasio-Cortez banned the press from attending public speaking events during the 2018 campaign. Ocasio-Cortez believes debating issues of public policy is sexist. Ocasio-Cortez couldn't restrain her bias against white males when discussing the NeverPelosi movement which she herself supported. She has made numerous blatantly false statements, so extreme that even The Washington Post pointed them out.
As the United States House of Representatives, in Sep/2021, overwhelmingly voted to help Israel replenish its life-saving Iron Dome systems (defense against terroristic jihadists firing rockets, targeting Israeli civilians while using its own non-combatants), AOC appeared to be sobbing while voting "present." She was 'roasted' over it.
Among infamous lies by AOC: she claimed a canard that Israel is supposedly putting Palestinian children in cages on the West Bank, as well as asserting that supporters of the Palestinians are being censored and ignored by the media.
Rising violent crimes
AOC's "baby formula" cynical lie to sugar coat brutality of criminals, rising under Biden's presidency, has been defined as an an 'attack on parents.'
- In Feb. 2022:
During the three-hour journey, AOC nestled into 21-inch wide seats with an extra 7 inches of legroom that coach passengers didn’t enjoy.Socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ditched the commoners in coach and cozied up to elites in first class on an American Airlines flight, avoiding the left wing altogether for a spacious seat closer to the cockpit after a weekend of stumping for comrades in the Lone Star state, an eyewitness told The Post.
Defending cancel culture, the hypocrite in a twisted way "lamented" CNN firing Marc Lamont Hill when he was preaching for genocide.
- March 2022.
When Israel defends herself from Gazan terror rockets, Rashida Tlaib & AOC tweet up a storm… blaming the Israel of course.Now when Ukraine is defending itself against Russia’s barbaric invasion … is it b/c Ukraine is led by a proud Jewish man ...?
- April 2022.
AOC withdrew from activism to unionize Amazon, however, as soon as an activist succeeded winning with votes to unionize it Apr/2022, she was eager to side with the winner and in the process steal some credit, AOC tweeted in support of the Amazon Labor Union’s emphatic victory with emojis of a clench-fisted arm.
While she pretend to be anti establishment and war machines, she voted to send $40 billion to Ukraine war which include $18 billion as military aid.
State of the Union
|"Now, Republicans and Democrats must join forces again to confront an urgent national crisis. Congress has 10 days left to pass a bill that will fund our government, protect our homeland, and secure our very dangerous southern border.|
Now is the time for Congress to show the world that America is committed to ending illegal immigration and putting the ruthless coyotes, cartels, drug dealers, and human traffickers out of business.
As we speak, large, organized caravans are on the march to the United States. We have just heard that Mexican cities, in order to remove the illegal immigrants from their communities, are getting trucks and buses to bring them up to our country in areas where there is little border protection. I have ordered another 3,750 troops to our southern border to prepare for this tremendous onslaught.
This is a moral issue. The lawless state of our southern border is a threat to the safety, security, and financial wellbeing of all America. We have a moral duty to create an immigration system that protects the lives and jobs of our citizens. This includes our obligation to the millions of immigrants living here today who followed the rules and respected our laws. Legal immigrants enrich our nation and strengthen our society in countless ways."
Use of slander
Ocasio-Cortez sent out a tweet implying older white Republicans were sexist perverts; in fact the cardboard cutout of Ocasio-Cortez that the older white male was standing next to was Democrat John Yarmuth, a progressive communist who wants to impeach President Trump.
- Main article: Leftwing violence in the Trump era
During a Twitter debate with Rep. Steve Scalise on taxation, followers of Ocasio-Cortez threatened to murder Scalise. Scalise was the victim of a targeted hate crime by a crazed Leftwing Marxist in the Summer of 2017, uses crutches and has walked with difficulty ever since. Ocasio-Cortez remained silent, and did not rebuke her supporters after the public threat was made.
After the Tacoma suicide bomber attack by an Antifa terrorist on an ICE detention facility housing hundreds of children and other leftist violence nationwide, AOC refused to condemn the attacks or to even speak to the media. The suicide bomber was inspired by AOC's reference to ICE facilities as "concentration camps" and claim that detainees were being forced to drink toilet water.
An Antifa supporter, Connor Betts, murdered 9 people in the Dayton nightclub shooting. Bettts, a registered Democrat and Elizabeth Warren backer posted to Twitter “I do not consider ICE agents to be human beings.” and echoed Ocasio-Cortez' statement that ICE detention facilities were "concentration camps." No less than four violent acts and shootings occurred against ICE facilites and border agents after Ocasio-Cortez's comments.
Attitudes towards crimes
With rising violent crimes under Biden/Harris administration, AOC and other radicals proposed to abolish prisons.
With rising smash-and-grab wave in Nov, 2021, AOC lyingly said: "Those organized smash and grabs on stores you're seeing aren't real."
During the highest record of confirmed cases of the CCP virus, which rose up to nearly 44,000 cases in New York, AOC decided to ignore her constituents and instead took a trip with her boyfriend to Miami. AOC was spotted dining in Miami Beach, Flo., on Thursday 30 December 2021, the same day that her native New York City reported a record number of COVID-19 cases. Photos obtained by National Review show Ocasio-Cortez seated outside Doraku Sushi and Izakaya in Miami Beach Thursday afternoon, raising a cocktail in one and checking her phone in another without a mask. Hypocritically, she is one who demanded Texas Senator Ted Cruz to resignation after his trip to Cancun in Mexico during winter disaster in February. AOC doesn't care for her district, with the majority of her constituents consisting of black and brown people as she cares to please her white boyfriend.
Upon being welcomed to Florida by governor Ron DeSantis' campaign team on Twitter, AOC falsely claimed that DeSantis had been "missing" for two weeks, when in reality, DeSantis had been accompanying his wife Casey DeSantis, who is battling breast cancer, to cancer treatments over Christmas break.
She was branded a hypocrite.
De Santis joked: "If I had a dollar for every lockdown politician who decided to escape to Florida over the last two years, I’d be a pretty doggone wealthy man, let me tell you...I mean, Congress people, mayors, governors, I mean you name it." 
AOC was slammed for infantile projection in claiming Republicans are criticizing her because "they can't date me." [sic].  After one week of trip, she is confirmed as positive for CCP virus, despite that she got three doses of vaccine.
Blaming the young
- "Maybe we shouldn’t be eating a hamburger for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.' Like, let’s keep it real," commenting on the War on Cow Flatulence.
- capitalism is irredeemable.
- To her credit, Ocasio-Cortez tweeted out on the cruelty of Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Obama-appointee judge Amy Berman Jackson, "A prison sentence is not a license for gov torture and human rights violations. That's what solitary confinement is. Manafort should be released, along with all people being held in solitary."
- "Obama did not have good immigration policy either. And in many ways he set the groundwork. Trump didn’t invent ICE."
- "It is impossible to pull oneself up by their own bootstraps."
In popular culture
|“||Under capitalism, man oppresses man. Under socialism, it’s the other way around.||”|
—Old Soviet joke
- Ocasio Cortez has earned the moniker Occasional Cortex among her many social media critics due to the wide perception (backed by video and written evidence catching her in many gaffes and displays of Valley Girl-like behavior) of her lacking in intelligence and understanding of political and social issues.
- John Iadarola, the host of the Young Turks spinoff The Damage Report with John Iadarola, has made many fanboyish videos that heap fawning praise on Ocasio-Cortez while making false claims about her (including his use of such descriptors as "brilliant") and incorrectly describing her as "intelligent" (despite video evidence against her showing otherwise), displaying that Iadarola has extremely low standards regarding intelligence.
- The conservative humor/parody YouTube channel Me Me Meme has lampooned AOC by portraying her as a wide-eyed, naïve and cartoonish Pollyanna-like character who frequently says and does stupid things while maintaining a misguided optimism about socialism.
- Devils Due comics issued a comic book starring AOC as a "superhero".
- Zero Population Growth. 1972 dystopian sci-fi classic. Massive pollution and overpopulation cause 21st-century Earth society to order a 30-year moratorium on childbearing.
- Ocasio-Cortez lives in an exclusive luxury apartment surrounded by walls to keep invaders out, commutes in gas-guzzlers, and eats burgers. When asked about the inconsistencies between her vision for our children and her lifestyle, she replied, "I'm just living in the world."
- AOC's habit of failing to engage her brain prior to opening her mouth extends to a difficultly with English language idioms. Ocasio-Cortez sarcastically attacked Republicans when she said, "it is impossible to pull oneself up by their bootstraps." A "bootstrap" refers to mounting a horse without assistance. Prior to the invention of metal stirrups, "bootstraps" were made of leather, hence the name "bootstrap". Mounting a horse unassisted is problematic, requiring both shoulder and leg strength, which is how the phrase, "pull yourself up by the bootsraps" came into usage centuries ago. There is an added risk of the horse moving or running away while the rider is in mid-air attempting to mount. Receiving assistance to mount a horse is referred to as "a leg up". The assistant can "extend a hand" while holding the horse's bridle with the other hand to prevent the horse from moving. In the late 20th century the "bootstrap" idiom was shortened to "boot" and borrowed by computer engineers to describe the process of a computer operating system starting on its own after a manual input command, without a "jump start" from another computer, which is now commonly known as "booting" or "boot up."
- The Communist Manifesto, by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels - The Gutenberg Project
- The Black Book of Communism - Internet Archive
- Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation - official website
- How A Russian’s Grocery Store Trip In 1989 Exposed The Lie Of Socialism, November 13, 2019.
- Biography.com editors (June 27, 2018). "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Biography". The Biography.com website (A&E Television Networks, February 8, 2019 ed.)
- Two references:
- Rosenberg, David (July 1, 2019). Holocaust survivor: AOC deserves a Nobel Prize - in stupidity. Arutz Sheva 7. Retrieved September 24, 2021.
- Lewak, Doree (June 29, 2019). ‘Nobel Prize in stupidity’: Holocaust survivor wants AOC out of Congress . New York Post. Retrieved September 24, 2021.
- Ocasio-Cortez accuses Pelosi of 'persistent singling out' of women of color: It's 'outright disrespectful'. The Hill. Retrieved September 24, 2021.
- Hanson, John (January 4, 2021). The Entire ‘Squad’ – Now With Two New Members – Votes Pelosi For Speaker. The Political Insider. Retrieved September 24, 2021.
- Multiple refs:
*A Failure of Pedagogy, Irwin Stelzer, The American Interest, February 21, 2019.
*Ocasio-Cortez and the Clueless Democrat Freshmen: The idiots among us, Paul H. Yarbrough, Feb 17, 2019. www.commdiginews.com
*Democrats Failing to Control Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green Revolution, Eric Worrall, WUWT, January 13, 2019. See also comments:
*"the primary, secondary and university education system responsible for this mess. We are programing our next generation and not empowering them with the reasoning and critical thinking skills they so desperately need.
*"A society’s future is shaped by its education system, most importantly by higher education. It’s been infiltrated if not overtaken by Marxist ideologues – Ocasio-Cortex is the iconic product....So long as government money is permitted to stream to one side, a predetermined answer is what the education system will pursue.
*"Modern ‘education’ was invented by the Prussians for indoctrinating kids to do what they’re told, and the left just took it over to indoctrinate the kids into Marxists. Which is why the West is in such a mess; the right handed their kids to Marxists and expected them to come out as something else.
*Modern Educayshun, posted by Neel Kolhatkar, Nov 9, 2015. youtube
*Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - The Democrats Frankenstein, Rick Hayes, February 21, 2019. canadafreepress.com
- Goodman, Alana (February 19, 2019). Poor people not allowed in AOC's luxury apartment complex. Washington Examiner. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- A Garrett, AOC's $58 'Tax the Rich' Sweatshirt Gets Ridiculed Mercilessly: 'You're Overcharging the Stupid', Newsweek, Dec 3, 2020
- Elis, Niv (June 5, 2019). Ocasio-Cortez: $10 trillion needed for effective climate plan. The Hill. Retrieved June 5, 2019.
- Should plant-based meat replace beef completely?, Paul Solman, PBS News Hour, Dec 21, 2017.
- EPA Issues “Fart Chart”: Bovine Flatulence Measured State-by-State, 1 May 2014, by jonathanturley
- Cow farts blow up barn.
- Cawthorne, Cameron (August 24, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez Campaign Spends Nearly $4,000 on Uber After Blaming Company’s Success for Taxi Driver Suicides. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (August 25, 2018). Hypocrisy + Economic Illiteracy = Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The New American. Retrieved August 25, 2018.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Confronts “Chicken” Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Outside House Chamber, AOC Spox Calls for Congress to Be a’ Safe Space’ from MTG at the Gateway Pundit
- Pelosi Calls for Ethics Investigation of Marjorie Taylor Greene for ‘Verbal Assault and Abuse of AOC’, a ‘Cause of Trauma and Fear Among Members’ at the Gateway Pundit
- Bartender AOC on MTG: “These Are the Kinds of People That I Threw Out of Bars All the Time” at the Gateway Pundit
- Clown Show: Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Also Pretends to be Arrested in Front of Supreme Court (VIDEO) at the Gateway Pundit
- DRAMA QUEEN: AOC Pretends to Be Arrested as Capitol Police Escort Her Away For Blocking Traffic Outside of Supreme Court at the Gateway Pundit
- Pollak, Joel B. (July 3, 2019). Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Unveils 4-Point Immigration Plan (Point #2: Climate Change). Breitbart News. Retrieved July 4, 2019.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (November 19, 2018). WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez Fails to Name Three Branches of Government. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 19, 2018.
- Perez, who rigged the Superdelegate nomination of Hillary Clinton, later rigged his own election as DNC chair to slap down the uppity African American frontrunner Keith Ellison. Traditionally the post of chairman goes to the top fundraiser, which was Ellison. Ellison had the backing of Senate Leader Chuck Schumer (New York), Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Reps. John Lewis (Georgia) and Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii), and Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton. The AFL-CIO, AFSCME, Communications Workers of America, and UNITE HERE also backed Ellison before the Democratic party establishment assigned Ellison a seat at the back of the bus. https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265725/perez-gains-ellison-dnc-race-matthew-vadum
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (November 14, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez in Washington One Day, Begins Wasting Taxpayer Money. The New American. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- Bradley, Anne Rathbone (November 14, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez's rise reveals rampant economic illiteracy in US. The Hill. Retrieved November 17, 2018.
- Page 150
- https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2019/01/ny-fines-ocasio-cortezs-campaign-for-failing-to-carry-workers-comp-coverage.html Even though a fine can equal the cost of back payments, it does not include interest and penalties or the labor cost of accounting and legal fees to insure compliance.
- C. White, Scoop: Ethics Group To File House Complaint On Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitter Use, DC, Mar 6, 2019
- Justice Democrats: Democrats that Represent the People (2017)
- Brand New Congress home page via ocasio2018 .com
- The White Hispanic Label: Yes, People, Racism Is a Latino Thing, Too, By: Latino Rebels, MAR 29, 2012. www.latinorebels.com
- Tyler Durden, AOC's Latest Nanny-State Proclamation: Americans Must "Eat Fewer Hamburgers" To Stop Climate Change", ZeroHedge, Feb 23, 2019.
- Alford, Emily. Women's March 2019: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Marches In NYC, Kirsten Gillibrand Speaks in IowaÂ.
- Mikelionis, Lukas (September 22, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez appeared on podcast hosted by activist who said 'Jews should get the f--- out of Palestine'. Fox News. Retrieved September 22, 2018.
- Jeffrey Cimmino, "Ocasio-Cortez Falsely Claimed Video of Her Referring to ‘Occupation of Palestine’ Was 'Doctored'," FreeBeacon, Jan 31, 2019.
- Houston Keene, Ocasio-Cortez staffer calls Israel a (sic) 'racist European ethnostate' that was built on (sic) 'stolen land', Fox News, Dec 30, 2021.
Ocasio-Cortez has previously called Israel an 'apartheid state'
- Bassem Eid, Israel – the best place to be an Arab, TOI, Dec 22, 2021
- What is the Shared Responsibility Payment? - TurboTax Tax Tips.
- Socialist technocrats imposed quotas. The "quotas were not based on the harvest, and non-fulfillment resulted in fines, expropriation, imprisonment, and deportation. The 1933 decree guaranteed that collective farmers had the right to freely dispose of all grain left over after the collective farms had fulfilled their obligations to the state and had made full provision for seed, reserve, and feed funds. The quantity of grain taken by the state was so great, however, that in most cases, after fulfilling their deliveries and stocking their funds, the collective farms had no surplus." See Economic planning. Grain procurement - Encyclopedia of Ukraine
- Morabito, Angela (January 9, 2019). Ignore the dancing: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's tax plan is worse than actual socialist countries. Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 9, 2019.
- She did, however, question the reported figures of the cost of U.S. healthcare, claiming the numbers do not include the funeral costs of the uninsured. https://www.dailywire.com/news/34265/ocasio-cortez-socialized-medicine-cheap-people-ryan-saavedra?amp Ocasio-Cortez did not explain how a deceased person would be a recurring cost to the U.S. healthcare system either. In addition to a deceased person voting, a deceased retiree theoretically could remain a cost burden to the Social Security system. https://www.aarp.org/retirement/social-security/questions-answers/report-death-to-social-security/ If survivors or heirs hold a Social Security recipient's debit card and pin number, that deceased person could continue for decades voting and drawing entitlement benefits.
There is no uniform system of reporting deaths to both the Social Security Administration and to election registrars simultaneously, an issue with potentially tens of billions of dollars in savings, which Social Democrats have shown no interest in. https://nypost.com/2016/10/23/theres-a-grave-voting-issue-in-new-york-city/amp/ The savings could be used to fund funeral costs by means testing.
- Murphy, James (December 8, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez Sees Climate Change Politics as Means to Transform America. The New American. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- Rogan, Tom (February 20, 2019). No, AOC, our border wall is not like the Berlin Wall because it wasn't built to imprison Americans. Washington Examiner. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- AOC on Twitter, Abortion bans...
- AOC Proud of the Fact That New York City Parents Don't have to Provide Breakfast and Lunch For Their Children.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (February 25, 2019). AOC Wonders Whether Having Children Is “OK”. The New American. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- Singman, Brooke (February 25, 2019). Ocasio-Cortez says there is a ‘legitimate question’ that needs to be asked: ‘Is it okay to still have children?’. Fox News. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- See: Spanish Armada and Elizabethan Age.
- Thompson, Claude (March 4, 2019). Ocasio-Cortez refuses to denounce Maduro. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 4, 2019.
- Google translation from Spanish
- WOW! Ted Cruz Reaches a Hand Across the Aisle to Agree with Ocasio-Cortez on Populist Investor Uprising – AOC Bites Off His Head, Accuses Him of Attempted Murder, Tells Him to Resign at the Gateway Pundit
- Psycho Ocasio Cortez Is Confronted on Her Exact Quote Accusing Ted Cruz of Attempted Murder — Then Openly Lies About It and Walks Away at the Gateway Pundit
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez Ranked One Of The Least Effective Dem Lawmakers
- Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned - Investigation into how the Sunrise Movement played an instrumental role in carrying out the 2020 mayhem in Minneapolis, Minnesota in the name of bringing about the Green New Deal.
- Young Latino Voters Say They’re Excited To Vote. But They’re Nervous Trump Supporters Will Cheat. A survey conducted by Telemundo and BuzzFeed News found young Latino voters feel both excited and nervous about the presidential election. Ryan Brooks. BuzzFeed News Reporter. Posted on August 5, 2020, at 7:01 a.m. ET... The poll also asked young Latino voters to name a politician who had “shown up” for the Latino community. The most consistent answer to the question was “nobody,” with 33%, followed by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Biden, and Sen. Bernie Sanders each at 6%.
- George Alexopoulos @GPrime85 Tweeted (Sep 23, 2021):
"You mean all those poor rockets won't even get a chance to land?"
- Starr, Penny (August 17, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez Blocks Press Access to Campaign Event. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- Pappas, Alex (August 17, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez bans press from covering campaign event. Fox News. Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- Nancy Pelosi's Democratic Opposition in Speaker Race Is Led by #FiveWhiteGuys Esquire, Esquire
- Shaw, Adam (August 14, 2018). Ocasio-Cortez claims have fact-checkers working overtime. Fox News. Retrieved August 14, 2018.
- Caralle, Katelyn (August 10, 2018). Socialist upstart Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gets fact-checked by the Washington Post. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 11, 2018.
- Athey, Amber (August 10, 2018). Washington Post Conducts Massive Fact Check on Ocasio-Cortez. The Daily Caller. Retrieved August 11, 2018.
- David Horovitz, "The immorality of Democratic ‘progressives’ targeting Iron Dome", ILH Sep 22, 2021.
Those US legislators doing their utmost to deprive Israel of its first line of missile defense are opposing our civilians’ right to a shield against murderous terrorism.
- Breaking911 (@Breaking911) Tweeted (Sep 23, 2021):
AOC appears to be sobbing after she voted 'present' for funding to replenish Israel’s Iron Dome Defense Systems.https://t.co/dItuF0eRM5
- Brian Watt, "AOC Weeps Because Israelis Won’t Be Slaughtered", Ricochet, Sep 24, 2021.
A great philosopher with an affinity for boxed chocolates once said, “Stupid is as stupid does.” Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who along with fellow Squad members Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib, attempted to kill funding of Israel’s Iron Dome weapon system. Iron Dome is a purely defensive system that intercepts and destroys incoming missiles launched toward Israel from the terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah. The elimination of funding would essentially bring a gradual end to the system and make thousands of Israeli citizens – Jews, Christians, and Muslims – vulnerable to being killed.
- Yael Halon, "AOC roasted for shedding 'crocodile tears' after crying over Israel Iron Dome House vote, Fox News, Sep 23, 2021.
The New York lawmaker became emotional after the vote passed 420-9 to approve Iron Dome funding.
- Jonathan S. Tobin, "Do we pay too much or too little attention to ‘The Squad?’", JNS, Feb 20, 2022.
- Marc Rod, "AOC heckled by pro-Palestinian protestors at two Austin events", JI, Feb 14, 2022.
‘Palestine is basically a banned word. It’s censored,’ the New York congresswoman responded to a protestor at a weekend rally...A Twitter user who identified himself as the heckler and who posted video of a portion of the encounter is a contributor to Press TV, the state-owned Iranian English-language television network.
- Matt Weidinger, "AOC's attempt to explain away crime is really an attack on parents", Fox News,
Feb 22, 2022.
Take Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., a vocal promoter of defunding and even abolishing the police. Long dismissive of rising crime rates and the culpability of policies she supports, she finally admitted that crime is surging. But instead of acknowledging the real causes of the crime wave, she blamed a novel culprit: "the child-tax credit just ran out, on December 31st, and now people are stealing baby formula."The increased child tax credit included in the Democrats’ $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan expanded the benefit to include over 30 million households. For the first time, the policy also paid benefits to nonworking adults. As a result, the IRS turned into America’s leading welfare-benefit provider and effectively revived unconditional monthly federal welfare payments for the first time in a generation.
- AOC skips coach, flies first class back from Texas, New York Post, February 19, 2022.
- Melissa Weiss, "AOC bemoans ‘cancel (sic) culture’ that fired Marc Lamont Hill for ‘from the river to the sea’ comments", JI,
February 14, 2022.
The commentator was let go from CNN following comments made at a United Nations event in 2018...Lamont Hill, a professor at Temple University, was fired in November 2018 following his comments made at a United Nations event in which he advocated for a “free Palestine from the river to the sea” — widely interpreted to be a call for the destruction of the State of Israel...
- StopAntisemitism.org (@StopAntisemites) Tweeted (Mar 7, 2022):
When Israel defends herself from Gazan terror rockets, Rashida Tlaib & AOC tweet up a storm… blaming the Israel of course.Now when Ukraine is defending itself against Russia’s barbaric invasion … is it b/c Ukraine is led by a proud Jewish man ...?
- Rajan Laad, AOC stands exposed, once again, American Thinker, April 4, 2022.
Eager to side with the winner and in the process steal some credit, AOC tweeted in support of the Amazon Labor Union’s emphatic victory with emojis of a clench-fisted arm.
However, journalist Krystal Ball was keeping track of it all, and confronted AOC with proof that AOC has lied about postponing public appearances weeks before she attended the high-profile Met Gala. “Here’s the guy who organized the union drive talking about how you left them high and dry. These are your constituents, and you couldn’t be bothered to show up until they’re on the cusp of victory,” Ball tweeted to AOC with a video interview with Amazon labor organizer Christian Smalls.In the video, Smalls said AOC claimed to be “really excited” to rally for Amazon workers, but days prior to the event, she abruptly withdrew.
- Democrats Support HUMAN TRAFFICKING?? | (State of the Union Address Reaction), Omar Navarro, Published on Feb 7, 2019. youtube.
- Scott Morefield, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Refuses To Applaud Much Of Anything At SOTU — Twitter Took Notice DC, Feb 5, 2019
- Dems Introduce Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump,ROBERT DONACHIE Capitol Hill and Health Care Reporter 10:04 AM 11/15/2017
- Armed Activist Hurling Molotov Cocktails at ICE Facility Shot Killed by Police
- Dinan, Stephen (August 16, 2019). ICE attack: Dramatic video captures exchange of gunfire that left anti-ICE attacker dead. The Washington Times. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- Giaritelli, Anna (August 16, 2019). Video shows car set ablaze by alleged Antifa shooter in attack on ICE detention center. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- Cheong, Ian Miles (July 14, 2019). ICE Detention Center Attacker Was Antifa Activist. Human Events. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Murphy, James (July 15, 2019). Antifa-linked Terrorist Shot by Police After Attacking Washington ICE Detention Center. The New American. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Hawkins, Awr (July 15, 2019). Tacoma ICE Attacker Urges Leftists to Ignore Laws, Arm Themselves. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (July 16, 2019). Immigrant ICE Attacker Left Manifesto, Warned Antifa to Arm for War. The New American. Retrieved July 16, 2019.
- Price, Bob (July 14, 2019). Man Who Attempted to Blow Up Migrant Detention Center Praised by Some Anti-ICE Activists. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- Morton, Victor (July 15, 2019). Antifa lauds 'martyr' who attacked ICE detention center as manifesto circulates. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 16, 2019.
- AOC, Ilhan Omar repeatedly REFUSE to condemn Antifa attack on ICE! at The Rebel Media YouTube channel
- Val Demings Refuses to Call Out the Squad on Cuba, July 16, 2021.
Washington, D.C – The radical Left is determined to not let up in their outrageous claims that the United States is responsible for the suffering of the Cuban people.
Yesterday, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took to Twitter to point blame at the U.S. and demand an end to the embargo. Former Florida Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Mucarsel-Powell clapped back at AOC and her radical colleagues stating that the plight of the Cuban people is solely the fault of the “failed policies of a communist regime that has violated human rights, imprisoned & killed dissidents.”
But where is Val Demings? She’s nowhere to be found. Demings refuses to call out the radical Left and her Squad pals, even as other Florida Democrats are speaking up.Statement from NRSC Spokeswoman Priscilla Ivasco: “Once again, when an opportunity to call out the crazies in her own party arises, Congresswoman Val Demings is nowhere to be found. The Squad is blaming America for the plight of the Cuban people and Democrats across Florida are pushing back, except Washington’s favorite Florida Democrat, Val Demings. Does she agree with Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that the United States is to blame for the suffering of the Cuban people? Florida’s Cuban community deserves to know.
- "Kim, Sherrill, and AOC: Team Abolish Prisons." S. Bullock, NRCC, July 27, 2021.
- Nick Arama, AOC Claims Those Organized Smash and Grabs on Stores You're Seeing Aren't Real, Red State.com, Dec 5, 2021.
AOC told the Washington Times that “a lot of these allegations of organized retail theft are not actually panning out.” “I believe it’s a Walgreens in California cited it, but the data didn’t back it up,” she said. Now, she says this in the face of numerous videos and reports of smash and grabs in Democratic cities across the country, in particular a spurt of such criminal actions in California. So, it’s fantasy to deny them.Republican lawmakers and retailers blasted AOC for denying the obvious.
- EXCLUSIVE: AOC Spotted in Miami Beach as NYC Reports Record Covid Cases
- AOC Slammed For False Claim On DeSantis, Who Was Taking Wife To Cancer Treatments: ‘A Dirtbag,’ ‘Evil’
- 'Complete hypocrite’: Rick Scott slams AOC over Ron DeSantis diss, Florida Politics, Jan 3, 2022
- Welcome to Florida, AOC!' NYC Rep. escapes Big Apple's restrictive COVID mandates to dine maskless in Miami - sparking Gov. DeSantis's office to congratulate her on 'enjoying a taste of freedom', Daily Mail, Dec 31, 2021
- Ronn Blitzer, DeSantis jokes about Dems from strict COVID states visiting Florida after AOC spotted maskless in Miami, Fox News, Jan 3, 2022.
'I mean, Congress people, mayors, governors, I mean you name it'
- AOC roasted for saying Republicans who criticize her 'just wants to date me' after caught maskless, Daily Mail Online, Jan 3, 2022.
Kayleigh McEnany rips AOC's 'middle school' response to critics The 'Outnumbered' co-host ripped Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., for her response to critics after she was seen without a mask in Miami.
- AOC Tests Positive for Covid
- AOC blames 'young people' for Biden's bad polling numbers. Fox News, Apr 2, 2022.
'The Big Saturday Show' panel weighs in on President Biden's policy blunders ahead of the 2022 midterms. clip
- Tyler Durden, "AOC's Latest Nanny-State Proclamation: Americans Must "Eat Fewer Hamburgers" To Stop Climate Change", ZeroHedge, Feb 23, 2019.
- Occasional Cortex Disorder (OCD).
- AOC "Brilliantly Takes Down" Nancy Pelosi at the Damage Report YouTube channel (Warning: Contains reality-detached liberal media nonsense)