Louis Abdul Farrakhan (born Louis Eugene Walcott in Massachusetts, May 11, 1933 - ) is the leftwing Fascist, Hitler admirer, leader of the Nation of Islam (a political and religious American group with a race-based, black supremacist philosophy).
After the death of NOI founder Elijah Muhammad and the splintering of his followers into several groups (among which was Elijah's son Wallace, whom Farrakhan originally followed; Wallace would later abandon the NOI name and most of its teachings), Farrakhan (who remained loyal to Elijah) reestablished the NOI and reclaimed its name.
He has attracted a lot of attention for his outspoken black nationalism, his negative remarks about white people (though Farrakhan is himself part-white), his anti-Semitic remarks, and his overall demagoguery. The Anti-Defamation League identifies Farrakhan as the nation's “leading anti-Semite."
|“||“God will destroy America by the hands of the Muslims. . . . God will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor God will bestow upon Muslims.”||”|
In 1995 Farrakhan "explained":
|“||"German Jews financed [sic] Hitler right here in America...International bankers financed Hitler and poor Jews died while big Jews were at the root of what you call the Holocaust...Little Jews died while big Jews made money. Little Jews [were] being turned into soap while big Jews washed themselves with it. Jews [were] playing violin, Jews [were] playing music, while other Jews [were] marching into the gas chambers..."[sic]||”|
He has been pushing for a falsification of history book which also confused Jewels with Jews, while final research shows Jews were actually very under represented in slave trade, yet he cherry picked the few to befit his hate propaganda, while diminishing Goliath Arab slave trade: slavery in the Islamic world from earliest times until today and in our times, by racist Arabism . In 2020 some who have repeated his distortion about Hebrews and Semitic, have apologized.
He's promoted the ideology that Whites are "devil."  In his phylosophy: the white American man, having "pumped his blood" into black females, as a result rendered persistently "weak and susceptible" to whites' "evil, filthy, and indecent way of life."
In 2010, Black Muslim Farrakhan stoked racism against white people for not supporting Obama. Addressing 20,000 people in Chicago's Saviours Day convention, a black nationalist gathering, he stated the "white right" is trying to make Barack Obama a one-term president. He claimed the stalling of healthcare reform as proof. His support of Barack Obama for president was supposedly rejected by Obama only after Obama was directly confronted by Hillary Clinton in a debate.
Sadam and Gaddafi
Seven months before the U.S. invaded Iraq, Farrakhan spoke with the Islamic Affairs Minister Abdul Munem Saleh from the Iraq News Agency. "The Muslim American people are praying to the almighty God to grant victory to Iraq [over U.S. forces]."
Farrakhan was a staunch supporter of Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi. In an interview he condemned Obama's Libyan War 2011 and the killing of al-Gaddafi. Also, Farrakhan explained what he said was the story of his 1985 abduction by aliens from outer space.
Racist Kamau Bobb, Google's "diversity" chief, who showed his utter racism when posted in 2007 anti-Semitic about Jews as a whole, has stated he learned his lessons from Minister Farrakhan and Malcolm X. 
From a report: 
When the post resurfaced, campaigners were quick to call for Mr Bobb's resignation.
Michael Dickson, head of the .. organisation Stand With Us, tweeted that the blog made "revolting, and anti-Semitic, comparisons between Nazi actions and that of the world's only Jewish country".
The US-based Simon Wiesenthal Center, meanwhile, also called for Mr Bobb to be removed from his post.
Mr Bobb has not publicly responded to the criticism.However, according to the New York Post, he emailed the Jewish staff group at Google to apologise.
Important to mention that though he "apologized" to Jewish staff, he is not known (at the time) to have retracted his racism, racist views.
From a reaction:
Apparently, being a Farrakhan Fan doesn’t violate Google’s standards of decency. Kamau Bobb may have deleted this blog post, but the link is still online. Google “Kamau Bobb and Farrakhan” & you’ll see. Doesn’t Google Google?
- John Allen Muhammad
- Micah Johnson
- Kori Ali Muhammad
- Noah Green
- Frank Robert James
- Rashida Tlaib
- Tamika Mallory
- Jeremiah Wright
- Melina Abdullah
- Farrakhan Ends Longtime Rivalry With Orthodox Muslims.
- The 'Nation of Islam' is Not Islam.
- The Problem with the "Nation of Islam".
- Lusane, C., Malveaux, J. (1997). Race in the global era : African Americans at the millennium. Boston: South End Press. 203.
- Hugh Murray, What About the Nation of Islam's Historical Ties to Fascism?, The New York Times, Feb. 23, 1994, Page 18.
To the Editor:
It was widely reported when Louis Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, suspended Khalid Abdul Muhammad, who told an audience at Kean College of New Jersey that Jews are bloodsuckers, gays are sissies, and the Pope is a cracker. Mr. Farrakhan rebuked the manner in which Mr. Muhammad delivered his message, but Mr. Farrakhan reaffirmed the "truths" of that message! Reporters speculate if this is a repudiation of bigotry or not. But they are silent about the history of the Nation of Islam on these subjects.
In the early 1960's, at a large gathering of the Nation of Islam, the featured speaker was Elijah Muhammad, its leader. But the speaker just before him, addressing Elijah Muhammad's followers, was George Lincoln Rockwell, leader of the American Nazi Party. In the early 1960's Malcolm X, as a Nation of Islam spokesman, mocked the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the civil rights movement. At the height of civil rights protest Malcolm traveled to the South, not to partake in civil rights protest, but to negotiate with leaders of the Ku Klux Klan on how to thwart the struggle for civil rights. This scene is omitted from Spike Lee's film and from the recent PBS documentary on Malcolm X.
And in the 1920's, even before the founding of the Nation of Islam, Marcus Garvey led the Universal Negro Improvement Association, which became America's largest black nationalist organization. The association created the Black Cross Nurses, the African Legion, the Knights of the Nile and established the Black Star Steamship Line. Though black liberals and socialists like A. Philip Randolph and W. E. B. Du Bois bitterly opposed Garvey, Garvey found other associates -- the leaders of the Ku Klux Klan.
Garvey and Klansmen met and shook hands in the 1920's. Eventually, Garvey was deported and lived in Britain, where he supported the Conservative Party and hoped Britain would transfer some of its African colonies to him. Garvey also admired some European leaders, like Mussolini. Garvey even reminded his followers, "We were the first Fascists." Thus, the problem is not a single speech by Khalid Muhammad. Behind much of black nationalism and the Nation of Islam lurks the idea of fascism. And black fascism, like white fascism, is still fascism.When Jesse Jackson and the Congressional Black Caucus attempt to embrace Louis Farrakhan, they are seeking an alliance with a tradition of fascism.
Milwaukee, Feb. 16, 1994.
The writer is the author of articles on black history.
- Aaseng, N. (2014). African-American Religious Leaders. United States: Facts On File, Incorporated. 66.
- Eleanor R , olph and Rick Atkinson, "Second Farrakhan Controversy Caused by Calling Hitler 'Great', The Washington Post, April 12, 1984.
Black Muslim leader Louis Farrakhan, whose threats against a Washington Post reporter have become an issue in Jesse L. Jackson's political campaign, yesterday defended himself here in a second controversy, having called Adolf Hitler a "great man."[sic].
- Cristina Maza, "Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Loses Twitter Verification for Calling Jews 'Sa-anic'," Newsweek, 6/11/18.
Farrakhan has a long history of controversial statements and has been accused of antisemitism in the past. As far back as 1984, Farrakhan praised Adolf Hitler and said he was "proud" of what the leader of the Nazi Party did to the Jews.
- The Nation of Islam, Anti-Defamation League.
- The Review of the News, Volume 11, Correction, Please, 1975, p.43
- Bio biography.com
- Louis Farrakhan Accuracy In Media
- The Nation of Islam, Anti-Defamation League.
-  Farrakhan own words, on Holocaust. ADL
-  Slave Trade a Nation of Islam Lie... B. Ungar-Sargon, Tablet Mag. 2013.
Faber found during his more recent scholarly research with British Naval Office records that in 18th-century Britain, Jews actually were not heavily invested in the trading part of the slave trade. “Overwhelmingly,” Faber said, “Jewish merchants and shippers were not involved at all; they represent a minuscule portion of owners of ships.” While Jews did own slaves, he found, “their ownership was directly proportionate to their numbers.” Both were about 18 percent. The two companies with slaving ventures had small numbers of Jews among their owners: The Royal Africa Company had none until 1712, and the South Sea Company always had a handful of Jews, ..Faber says. The numbers just aren’t there to support the view,” said Faber. “Jews were involved, but to an insignificant degree. That doesn’t absolve them of that guilt, but everyone made money off African slaves: Arabs, Europeans, Africans,” he said. “And there was no attempt to deny it...” And indeed, most black intellectuals were never convinced by The Secret Relationship. “You can’t even say that Christians across the board were slave-traders!” said Hilary Shelton, Washington bureau director and senior vice president for Advocacy for the NAACP. “There is not a religion that doesn’t have someone doing some dastardly thing. Did you know that in Ku Klux Klan’s handbook, it states specifically that one must be a devout Catholic? And this is problematic for the relationship between the two communities, which has been so important to us...
-  'Slavery in the Arab World,' Murray Gordon, 1989...comprehensive portrait of slavery in the Islamic world from earliest times until today...
-  Routledge Handbook of African Security, James J. Hentz, 2013, p.294 Unfortunately these racist attitudes were to persist, given slavery's twin legacy, that of Arabism and Islamism
-  Encyclopedia of Human Rights. Edward H. Lawson, Mary Lou Bertucci, David P. Forsythe ,1996,p. 1418. ingrained psychology of racism or Arabism which deems the Dinka inferior.
-  'Our Four Genetic Moms,' By Zachary Solomon, JTA, Aug. 29, 2013.
On Friday nights Jews traditionally bless their daughters to emulate Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, and Leah. But the women these girls actually take after are 4 other women entirely. In a genetic study conducted in 2002, scientists found that 40% of all living Ashkenazi Jews (some 3.5 million) trace their DNA back to 4 'founding mothers' who lived in Central and Eastern Europe over 1,000 years ago. The scientists studied the mitochondrial DNA (otherwise known as mtDNA) of 11,000 women of Ashkenazi origin living in 67 different countries. Four distinct strands of mtDNA were found in each of the study's participants, indicating shared maternal ancestry. What's more, this genetic signature appears almost exclusively in Ashkenazi Jews (with occasional occurrence in Sephardic Jews, as well).
-  'Farrakhan to pupil (satire) re reparations from African/Egyptians to Jews,' L. at D. Pipes, July 2020. Re: Prophet of Rage: A Life of Louis Farrakhan and His Nation: Student to (Minister) monster of Hate, N.o. Islam's fascist: L. Farrakhan: 1. You minister says 'Whites are the Devil.' Can whites ever redeem themselves? 2. If we demand reparations from 'White Christians,' is there a risk that Jews/Israelites will demand from Africans because of slavery in Egypt (long before Arabs invaded that African country)? Monster of Hate: Don't worry about that, we will say we are "Semitic..." Student: What? Since when are we from the Middle East? And what does that have to do with anything I asked? Monster of Hate: Just repeat what I said. Don't forget to inject the words "truth" & "facts."
'Nick Cannon apologizes for anti-Semitic comments; will continue as ‘The Masked Singer’ host,' by Michael Schneider, Variety Tribube Content Agency, July 16, 2020.
...At one point, Cannon said Black people are the “true Hebrews”
- The Making of Lee Boyd Malvo: The D.C. Sniper, 2014, By Carmeta Albarus, Jonathan Mack, p.94
- Mattias Gardell: Countdown to Armageddon: Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, Hurst, 1996, pp.148,152,157
- The Farrakhan Phenomenon: Race, Reaction, and the Paranoid Style in American Politics, Robert S. Singh,1997, p.118
- 'White Right' Wants Obama to Be One-Term President, Farrakhan Says, Fox News, February 28, 2010
- Farrakhan recounts UFO abduction, warns West about retribution for Gadhafi’s death, Daily Caller, October 26, 2011
- Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan, Milo Yiannopoulos, InfoWars and others from its platforms as 'dangerous' - CNN CNN, May 2, 2019
- "Youtube removes Farrakhan's Nation of Islam channel from platform". I24 News, October 6, 2020
- Google reassigns diversity chief who wrote Jews have ‘an insatiable appetite for war’, Will Feuer and Yaron Steinbuch, NYPost, June 3, 2021
- I learned my lessons from Minister Farrakhan and Malcolm X Meanwhile in Kenya — kamau bobd. Feb 1, 2008
- 9:58 AM · Jun 2, 2021 Replying to @StopAntisemites @Google and @kamaubobb:
It should not be a surprise @kamaubobb "I learned my lessons from Minister Farrakhan and Malcolm X, indeed from the very leaders that were part of my growing up" How is this acceptable @sundarpichai.
- Google diversity head removed over anti-Semitic blog post BBC News, Yahoo, June 3, 2021.
- Stop Uyghur Genocide @FJnyc Replying to @RabbiWolpe:
Apparently, being a Farrakhan Fan doesn’t violate Google’s standards of decency. Kamau Bobb may have deleted this blog post, but the link is still online. Google “Kamau Bobb and Farrakhan” & you’ll see. Doesn’t Google Google? The likely answer is yes & that this was acceptable.