For the People Act
H.R.1 - For the People Act of 2021, was introduced in the 117th Congress (2021–2022). The bill is described as a measure "To expand Americans’ access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of big money in politics, strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and implement other anti-corruption measures for the purpose of fortifying our democracy, and for other purposes."
Specific Measures Addressed
- Amend the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 to allow online registration.
- Require states to establish and operate an automatic registration system.
- Grants to each eligible State to assist the State in implementing the act.
- Same day registration
- Grants to states for the encouragement of minors in election activities.
Critics have pointed out that this act is a Democrat scheme to destroy democracy and turn America in to a single party socialist state in perpetuity. The plan illegally abolishes free, fair, and open elections, the principle of one person one vote, and institutionalizes Democrat election fraud.
The 2020 presidential election has been described as America's Chernobyl, exposing the flaws and weaknesses of America's position as a global superpower and as a beacon light of democracy. The For the People Act seeks to reconstruct America upon the CCP/Soviet model of rule by an elite oligopoly, excluding the rights of its citizens and exposing the name of the act for the misnomer it is.
- House Democrats Anti-Corruption Bill 
- H.R.1 - For the People Act of 2021. congress.gov. Retrieved January 30, 2021.