|Alma mater||Central South University|
Dr. Li-Meng Yan is a whistleblower and former researcher at the Hong Kong School of Public Health. Dr. Li-Meng Yan has authored peer reviewed papers in both Nature and The Lancet. Dr. Li-Meng Yan fled Communist China in April 2020. Dr. Li-Meng Yan said Chinese virologists in Wuhan were forced into silence about the coronavirus outbreak.
Dr. Li posted a paper on the open-access repository website Zenote, that shows how SARS-CoV-2 could be “conveniently created” in a laboratory setting in six months. The paper, co-authored with two others, is titled “Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route.” The paper notes that “SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus.” The paper indicates that the biological characteristics of the coronavirus are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus.
Dr. Li-Meng Yan said:
- The virus was lab-made
- The virus was created and owned by China’s People's Liberation Army
- RaTG-13 (the smoking gun that proved the virus is from the nature) was faked by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (Bat Lady)
- The closest relative of SARS-CoV-2 ACTUALLY came from Zhoushan Island in Zhejiang Province, rather than Tongguan in Yunnan Province.
- The bat virus from Zhoushan Island was studied by the PLA
On April 29, 2020 Dr. Li-Meng Yan defected from Hong Kong to Los Angeles and was met by FBI agent Dana Murphy. Agent Murchpy received Dr. Li-Meng Yan's cell phone with evidence that the coronavirus was a bioweapon manufactured by the People's Liberation Army.
After Li-Meng Yan appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight, where she asserted that the Communist Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the coronavirus, Facebook censored Fox News, Twitter banned Li-Meng Yan, PolitiFake attempted to discredit her, and the Chinese Communist Party arrested Li-Meng Yan's mother.
In October 2020 Dr. Li-Meng Yan published a second co-authored report, alleging that SARS-CoV-2 was not only created in a Wuhan lab, it's an "unrestricted bioweapon" which was intentionally released. "We used biological evidence and in-depth analyses to show that SARS-CoV-2 must be a laboratory product, which was created by using a template virus (ZC45/ZXC21) owned by military research laboratories under the control of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) government," reads the paper.
|SARS-CoV2 is a product of laboratory modification, which can be created in approximately six months using a template virus owned by a laboratory of the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The fact that data fabrications were used to cover up the true origin of SARS-CoV 2 further implicates that the laboratory modification here is beyond simple gain-of-function research.
The scale and the coordinated nature of this scientific fraud signifies the degree of corruption in the fields of academic research and public health. As a result of such corruption, damages have been made both to the reputation of the scientific community and to the well-being of the global community.
The report also claims that the RaTG13 virus which Wuhan "Batwoman" Dr. Zhengli Shi and colleagues say they obtained in bat feces in 2013 (and which is 96% identical to SARS-CoV-2), is fraudulent and also man made.
Since its publication, the RaTG13 virus has served as the founding evidence for the theory that SARS-CoV-2 must have a natural origin. However, no live virus or an intact genome of RaTG13 have ever been isolated or recovered. Therefore, the only proof for the “existence” of RaTG13 in nature is its genomic sequence published on GenBank.
RaTG13 has 'multiple abnormal features,' according to the report. For starters, it's claimed that it was a fecal sample - yet just 1.7% of the raw sequencing reads are bacterial, when fecal swab samples are typically 70-90% bacterial. Second, the genomic sequence for RaTG13 contains segments of non-bat origin, including fox, flying fox, squirrels and other animals.
What's more, China destroyed all evidence of RaTG13. "No independent verification of the RaTG13 sequence seems possible because, according to Dr. Zhengli Shi, the raw sample has been exhausted and no live virus was ever isolated or recovered. Notably, this information was known to a core circle of virologists early on and apparently accepted by them."
In February 2022, Dr. Li-Meng warned the CCP was using gain-of-function to develop Lassa fever, an acute viral hemorrhagic fever.
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-virologist-posts-report-claiming-covid-19-was-made-in-wuhan-lab/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/25/is-the-wuhan-coronavirus-really-a-chinese-bioweapon/
- ↑ https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/virologist-who-fled-to-us-from-hong-kong-accuses-china-of-coronavirus-cover-up/story-GOG3ndRfM9PGHjqsNwp3lK.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/xJxlOgC9Yr0
- ↑ https://www.wionews.com/world/wion-exclusive-chinese-virologist-who-claimed-covid-19-is-lab-made-suggests-wuhan-doctors-were-forced-into-silence-329499
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/475993573/The-Yan-Report#from_embed
- ↑ https://youtu.be/FOJDZFQ9NiI
- ↑ https://youtu.be/UVPEJD5yXSY
- ↑ https://www.theweek.in/theweek/cover/2020/10/01/made-in-china.html
- ↑ https://www.peakprosperity.com/forum-topic/chinese-whistleblower-dr-li-meng-yan-finally-dropped-the-bombshells/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/-5KfoZwCN9M
- ↑ https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/doctor-who-fled-china-to-reveal-virus-truth/news-story/0ebf5993691da3ffb612438ecf8bd6c3
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-facebook-censor-chinese-virologist
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bhE74pbGTM0
- ↑ Li-Meng Yan stated on September 15, 2020 in an interview on “Tucker Carlson Tonight”: “This virus, COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 virus, actually is not from nature. It is a man-made virus created in the lab.”
- ↑ https://gnews.org/400434/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/covid-19-unrestricted-bioweapon-whistleblower-releases-second-paper-alleging-large-scale
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2020/08/03/coronavirus-shock-claim-refugee-scientist-says-virus-came-from-army-lab-n744830
- ↑ https://clarion.causeaction.com/2022/02/12/bombshell-dr-li-meng-yan-reveals-ccp-spreading-hemorrhagic-fever-bioweapon-via-olympics-and-she-shares-the-cure/
- Gravitas: Facebook penalises WION for giving a platform to Chinese virologist, WION, Oct 12, 2020.
- Li-Ming Yan biography at https://zh.wikipedia.org/.