|Richard L. “Rachel” Levine|
|Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services for Health|
From: 2021 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Spouse(s)||Martha Peaslee (div.)|
Dr. Rachel Leland Levine (born October 28, 1957), is the emotionally disturbed assistant secretary of health in the Biden regime. Levine began receiving therapy for the psychological impairment in 2001. Levine formerly worked in the Pennsylvania Department of Health under totalitarian Democrat Tom Wolf. Levine was appointed to the federal post by socialist leader Joe Biden in 2021. Levine is an ardent proponent of genital mutilation of children.
The Daily Citizen, a publication of Focus on the Family, tweeted that Levine "is a transgender woman, that is, a man who believes he is a woman." Twitter locked the magazine out of its account, informing the publication that the tweet violated user rules forbidding "hateful conduct."
In October 2021, Levine became the first alleged female 4-star Admiral of the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a 6,000-member force that responds to health crises on the federal government’s behalf, including administering coronavirus vaccines.
Pennsylvania nursing home deaths
- See also: Death panel
As the secretary of the Pennsylvania Health Department during the CCP pandemic, Levine ordered nursing homes that house healthy seniors to take in COVID-19 positive patients, which resulted in thousands of needless deaths. By mid-May 2020, two-thirds of all coronavirus-related deaths in the state occurred in nursing homes. A liberal hypocrite, Levine removed his own mother from a personal care home as the deaths rose dramatically.
After demonstrating his expertise in killing thousands of Pennsylvania seniors in what was apparently deemed a qualification by the Biden junta, Levine was nominated by the junta leader himself for the position of Assistant Health Secretary. Professor David Upham at the University of Dallas has commented upon Levine as follows: "There, Dr. Levine, in concert with the whole Biden administration, will try to use the powers of the federal government to FORCE others, by their words and their deeds, including their medical expertise and know-how to participate in these falsehoods, these hormonal and surgical harms–these wrongs." Dr. Christina Crenshaw at Baylor University has asked of Levine: "What if I don’t want biological boys in the bathroom with my biological daughter? Do the 99% of us who do not struggle with gender dysphoria have a voice? No? Cool." Levine advocated for government intervention into forcing business owners to allow biological boys to use bathrooms and showers with biological girls.
- Twitter suspends Christian magazine for saying Biden’s trans nominee is a man, not a woman. The Christian Post.
- Multiple references:
- Bleau, Hannah (May 12, 2020). Governor Defends PA Health Secretary Rachel Levine over Botched Nursing Home Policy. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Scolforo, Mark (June 26, 2020). Health secretary defends pandemic response in nursing homes. Associated Press. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Kengor, Paul (May 29, 2020). Pennsylvania’s Nursing Home COVID-19 Scandal. The American Spectator. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Feuerherd, Ben (May 13, 2020). Pennsylvania health official moved mother from nursing home as deaths skyrocketed. New York Post. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Two references:
- McKelvey, Wallace (May 14, 2020). Health Secretary Rachel Levine’s removal of mom from care home amid epidemic draws scrutiny. pennlive.com. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Hasson, Peter (May 13, 2020). PA Health Secretary Moved Mother Out Of Personal Care Home After Ordering Nursing Homes To Accept COVID Patients. Daily Caller. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Two references:
- O'Kane, Caitlin (January 19, 2021). Biden picks Dr. Rachel Levine, a transgender woman, as assistant health secretary in historic first. CBS News. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Gstalter, Morgan (January 19, 2021). Biden HHS pick Rachel Levine would make history as first openly transgender Senate-confirmed federal official. The Hill. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Roberts, Kim. Christian University Faculty Targeted for Social Media Posts Questioning Transgender Policies, The Texan, February 5, 2021.
- Joe Biden Picks The First Transgender Health Official, The Hodgetwins