Obamunism is a portmanteau that was created by mixing together the words Obama and Communism, coined by critics of the Obama administration to describe Barack Obama's fascist, socialist, and communist policies and surveillance state, as well as funding the Iranian government.. Obamunism was rejected in the 2016 presidential election but resurrected in the 2020 Leftwing insurrection.
- 1 Regressive economic policy
- 2 Civilian National Security Force
- 3 Centralized command and control
- 4 Repressive measures
- 5 Human Rights abuses
- 6 Further reading
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Regressive economic policy
Wall Street firms and banks that were bailed out were among Obama's biggest campaign supporters. Therefore, the Obama administration bailouts of corrupt, unproductive, and reckless Wall Street firms was hardly surprising, although it certainly was not helpful in making the United States economy more productive and prosperous. A 2005 study found that government corporate bailouts are often done for mere political considerations and the economic resources allocated exhibit significantly worse economic performance than resources that are invested using purely business considerations.
Accordingly, trend forecaster Gerald Celente labels Obama's corporate bailouts as being "fascism light" in nature). Benito Mussolini defined fascism as the wedding of state and corporate powers.
Indebtedness to Communist China
Advocates of free market capitalism were also opposed to President George W. Bush, who signed legislation passed by the Democratic House and Senate totaling over a trillion dollars in corporate bailouts in 2008. For example, the Treasury and Federal Reserve bailed out the leading banks and insurance companies in 2008 with hundreds of billions of dollars of guarantees of bad loans (called "toxic assets").
Upon taking office, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was immediately dispatched to secure Communist China's financing of the Obama Stimulus. China purchased $2.2 Trillion of U.S. Government debt. The proceeds received from Communist China were not used to create "shovel ready" jobs as Obama had promised, rather $600 billion went as a "down payment" on the effort to destroy America's private sector healthcare insurance companies and create a socialist single payer system. In the words of Rahm Emanuel, "you never want to let a crisis go to waste." The rest was used to buy up bad assets created by fair housing laws and bailout General Motors, which went broke eventually anyways.
Incremental destruction of private healthcare insurance
To pursue single payer, Progressive Democrats first had to destroy private healthcare insurance. This was done with single party passage of Obamacare, with a proviso that universal coverage was too big to fail and a bailout by nationalization of the industry would take place. Obamacare was designed to fail.
Trend forecaster Gerald Celente predicts that the corrupt socislist policies of the Obama administration will lead to no growth consequences that are global in scope (Celente predicted the 1987 US stock market crash, the dot.com crash, the US 2008/2009 recession, and the collapse of the USSR in the early 1990s) and "second American Revolution" (Gerald Celente predicted the tax protests that are now occurring in America). Celente also asserts that the costly and inefficient temporary short term methods that the Obama administration is using to alleviate economic problems in the short term (which are causing massive increases in deficit spending) is only making matters worse and will not prevent the worse economic depression in United States history from occurring. In addition, Celente predicts that if a "second American Revolution" occurs in a peaceful and productive manner, it may include a third party movement of governance that will advocate a more free market capitalism approach to the American economy and a more strict interpretation of the United States constitution as far as the authors' original intent.
In an April 20, 2009 interview with Russia Today, Gerald Celente stated concerning Barack Obama's economic policy:
|“||America is going from what used to be the major capitalistic country in the world of free market – a crusader – into what Mussolini would have called fascism: the merger of state and corporate powers. So it is not socialism as people believe, it is socialism’s egalitarianism. It’s not communism where the state controls monopolies – it’s fascism, plain and simple. The merger of corporate and government powers. State-controlled capitalism is called fascism, and fascism has come to America in broad daylight. But they’re feeding them it in little bits and pieces. First AIG was too big to fail. Mortgage companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were too big to fail. Banks too big to fail and auto companies. And now we give money to the people that make the auto parts. And now there’s talk about the technology companies, wanting their piece of the action. The merger of state and government is called fascism. Take it from Mussolini; he knew a thing or two about it.||”|
In February 2010 the Washington Times reported:
|“|| Prices rose 2.7 percent during 2009, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' recent update of the Consumer Price Index (CPI). This is a worrisome fact because last year's unemployment rate averaged more than 9 percent. This trend may signal a return of "stagflation," a merger of stagnation and inflation.
In the 1970s, stagflation shocked traditional Keynesian economists, whose models said the economy could not suffer from both high unemployment and rapid inflation at the same time. Unfortunately, the Keynesians were wrong, because an economy obviously can experience both evils simultaneously...
It seems every week the Obama administration announces some new tax or mandate that will further handicap businesses. Regardless of the official definitions of recession, the economy will remain sluggish for years to come. But if the Federal Reserve continues with its reckless policies, Americans will experience high inflation on top of high unemployment. As in the late 1970s, Americans will see that the pundits are wrong, because stagflation is very real.
Civilian National Security Force
Obama has called for a domestic "Civilian National Security Force" to be "just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the United States military. (Video) By contrast, the U.S. Army alone has nearly 500,000 troops, not counting reserves or National Guard. In 2007, the U.S. Defense budget was $439 billion.
Both H.R. 675 and the DoD Civilian Expeditionary Workforce directive will establish civilian “soft power” under the direction of the Pentagon. Alex Jones' Infowars.com site states, "Obama is now actively working to create a paramilitary 'civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded' as the military. In order to skirt Posse Comitatus, Obama’s paramilitary brownshirts will be organized and run out of the Office of Personnel Management with orders coming from the Pentagon."
Some critics have expressed concern over President Obama's intentions.
Rep. Bob Filner, a Democrat from California introduced H.R. 675, a backdoor spending bill that would amend title 10 of the United States Code and extend to civilian employees of the Department of Defense the authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms. The bill would amend the U.S. code with the following: “Sec. 1585b. Law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense: authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms… for any offense against the United States.” The bill would define a “law enforcement officer of the Department of Defense” as “a civilian employee of the Department of Defense,” including federal police officers, detectives, criminal investigators, special agents, and game law enforcement officers classified by the Office of Personnel Management Occupational Series 0083. The United States Office of Personnel Management is described as an “independent agency” of the U.S. government that manages the civil service of the federal government.
The Department of Defense has issued Defense Directive 1404.10 (read PDF) that establishes a “DoD Civilian Expeditionary Workforce.” The Obama administration describes the Civilian Expeditionary Workforce as follows:
Members of the DoD Civilian Expeditionary Workforce shall be organized, trained, cleared, equipped, and ready to deploy in support of combat operations by the military; contingencies; emergency operations; humanitarian missions; disaster relief; restoration of order; drug interdiction; and stability operations of the Department of Defense in accordance with DoDD 3000.05.
By act of Congress and the signature of President Obama, the eighth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks marked the first officially designated Patriot Day, a National Day of Service. The concept was championed by MyGoodDeed, an organization founded by family and friends of people killed in the attacks. The group's mission statement calls for honoring "the victims of 9/11 and those who rose to service in response to the attacks by encouraging" good deeds and various volunteer activities. A New York Post editorial alerted to the danger how
|“||Acts of kindness are easily distorted into propaganda, issues advocacy and attempts to redefine 9/11 for political purposes. This cheapening has already happened, and in the most inappropriate place - the White House.||”|
The Obama administration supports creating clean energy jobs in cities through a campaign called Green the Block, started by the groups Green For All and the Hip Hop Caucus. A video and statement are posted on the White House blog. Environmental Czar Van Jones, founder of Green for All, said 9/11 commemoration would be an opportunity to "connect, to find other people in your peer group who are also passionate about repowering America but also greening up America and cleaning up America." In 2004 Jones on behalf of his organization, the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, signed on to the conspiratorial 911 Truth organization  alleging a U.S. role in planning and executing the attacks.
barackobama.com, which now is "Organizing for America, the successor organization to Obama for America," carries an event described as follows:
PHONE CALLS ON 9/11 - Illinois! (Health Care Organizing Event)
What day? Our US Senators return to DC the Tues after Labor Day. That next FRIDAY, Sep 11, is Patriot Day, designated in memory of the nearly three thousand who died in the 9/11 attacks....according to a White House Adviser to the President with whom I spoke ten days ago at a DNC Panel, he said, "ON ONE DAY you 'burn-up' the Senate Switchboards - THE NEXT DAY you've got the Senator's attention". We will achieve that effect, on Friday, Patriot Day 9/11.
All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders....
One week prior to the first Patriot Day and Green the Block action, President Obama's aides acknowledge the White House helped the U.S. Education Department craft a proposal for prekindergarten to sixth-grade students to write letters about "what they can do to help the president," and for students immediately after listening to a speech by the president to engage in a discussion about what "the president wants us to do." A curriculum was distributed nationwide by the Department of Education prior to Obama's presentation to students. Part of the exercise was to include teachers putting up “quotations” from Obama on the walls, and having the children making a “pledge” to do what they can to “serve” President Obama.
- See also: 2020 Antifa uprising
Former official administration intelligence official, Salmah Rizvi, guaranteed bail for an alleged "human rights lawyer" accused of throwing a lit Molotov cocktail through the window of an NYPD vehicle.
Rizvi entered the legal field after a career in the Obama administration's intelligence community, where "her high-value work would often inform the President's Daily Briefs," according to her bio at the Islamic Scholarship Fund. The group gave Rizvi a law school scholarship sponsored by the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a radical anti-Israel organization that has been tied to the funding of global terror networks.
During Rizvi's time at the New York University School of Law, she was a fellow at Ramallah-based legal organization Al-Haq, which was founded to challenge the "legal status of Israel as an occupying power." The group is best known for filing lawsuits aimed at delegitimizing Israel and providing legal backing for the racist and anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement against the Jewish state. Rizvi was also provided a scholarship toward her law degree by the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans, which was started by the now-deceased older brother of liberal billionaire George Soros. Rizvi in 2020 was an attorney at the D.C.-based law firm Ropes & Gray, helped secure the release of fellow lawyer Urooj Rahman by agreeing to be a suretor for her bail.
Rahman was released to home confinement over the objections of government attorneys after her arrest for throwing a lit Molotov cocktail through the window of an NYPD vehicle. Rahman was arrested along with Colinford Mattis, a New York City Ivy League educated attorney who was driving the van carrying the explosives. Rahman passed out Molotov cocktails to others at an Antifa riots in Brooklyn.
Retribution against perceived 'enemies'
President Obama rose to prominence as the Keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention declaring in the speech,
|“||there's not a liberal America and a conservative America... there's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America. ... Do we participate in a politics of cynicism, or do we participate in a politics of hope? ||”|
President Obama told the corrupt, scandal ridden ACORN organization, an organization involved in human trafficking, the teenage sex trade, and ballot box stuffing initiatives on behalf of Democratic candidates,
|“||We're going to be calling all of you in to help us shape the agenda.||”|
Before suffering a resounding rebuke of his leadership, his party, and the progressive liberal ideology in the 2010 midterm elections, Mr. Obama urged partisan backers to exact revenge on their 'enemies'. The president suggested,
|“||We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends.||”|
In July 2009 the White House began soliciting from its immense social media networks and the general public that if they were to "see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to email@example.com." Under the Privacy Act of 1974, which was passed after the Nixon administration used federal agencies to illegally investigate individuals for political purposes, prohibits any federal agency from maintaining records on individuals exercising their right to free speech.
Sen. John Cornyn of Texas stated in a letter to the White House, "I am not aware of any precedent for a President asking American citizens to report their fellow citizens to the White House for pure political speech that is deemed ‘fishy' or otherwise inimical to the White House's political interests." Congressman Darrell Issa also expressed grave concern about the administration blurring the lines between political and official business by collecting data on administration critics.
Centralized command and control
President Obama made a decision to have the director of the U.S. Census Bureau work directly with the White House, a move in advance of the 2010 census that will determine redistricting of congressional seats.
The Census is used to redraw district lines for elected seats in Congress and state legislatures. Efforts were made by the Clinton administration after the 2000 Census to adjust the totals for states and cities using statistical sampling and computer models. In 1999, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in Department of Commerce v. U.S. House that sampling could not be used to reapportion congressional seats. But it left open the possibility that sampling could be used to redraw political boundaries within the states.
Not only is it the basis for congressional redistricting, it provides the raw data by which government spending is allocated on everything from roads to schools. The Bureau of Labor Statistics also uses the Census to prepare the economic data that so much of business relies upon.
Rep. Darrell Issa of California and Rep. Patrick McHenry of North Carolina on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, addressed President Obama: "Requiring the Census director to report directly to White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is a shamefully transparent attempt by your administration to politicize the Census Bureau and manipulate the 2010 Census. The constitutionally-mandated decennial Census needs to be fair, accurate and trusted. By circumventing the secretary of commerce's oversight of the Census Bureau and handing it directly to a political operative such as Mr. Emanuel, you are severely jeopardizing the fairness and accuracy of the 2010 Census."  Issa also stated, "Any attempt by the Obama administration to circumvent the census process for their political benefit will be met with fierce opposition. This ill-conceived proposal undermines a constitutionally obligated process that speaks to the very heart of our democracy."
Michael Barone of US News and World Report noted the White House power grab may violate the Constitution. Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution provides for an "actual enumeration" and a statute passed by Congress provides that the duties under this clause are to be performed by the secretary of commerce. Article is about the legislative, not the executive branch. Hence, the president can't substitute a sampling for the enumeration required to be done by the secretary.
Bruce Chapman, director of the U.S. Census Bureau under President Ronald Reagan, explains
- "[I]f the nation's premier statistical agency were placed under White House direction, the danger to public trust would be enormous. The Decennial count is one of the few federal functions specifically described in the Constitution itself and must be operated above suspicion of politics. Power flows from an accurate census count. Everyone involved for years has seen the count therefore as a sacred trust. It must not be polluted with even a semblance of presidential meddling." 
National Security Council staff
The Tower Commission Report on the Iran/Contra fiasco during the Reagan Administration reviewed what was wrong  in the National Security process and made specific recommendations to avoid future potential abuses of power. The report stated the NSC staff had "developed an important role within the Executive Branch of coordinating policy review, preparing issues for presidential decision, and monitoring implementation. For this reason it has generally operated out of public view and has not been subject to direct oversight by Congress." In Iran/Contra, the "NSC staff assumed direct operational control," and "Congress was never notified."
As specific recommendations, the Commission declared "Departments and agencies should not be excluded from participation in the process. The staff should not be implementors or operators;" when the NSC staff "take on implementation responsibilities, they risk compromising their objectivity. They can no longer act as impartial overseers of the implementation, ensuring that Presidential guidance is followed, that policies are kept under review, and that the results are serving the President's policy and the national interest." The Commission also noted, "Circumventing the departments...robs the President of the experience and capacity resident in the departments...Process will not always produce brilliant ideas, but history suggests it at least can prevent bad ideas from becoming presidential policy."
In August 2009 it was revealed the Obama administration ignored the Tower Commission Report. In a profanity-laced screaming match at the White House CIA Director Leon Panetta protested Obama's decision to create a team of interrogators overseen by the White House. Responsibility for interrogations of suspects was shifted away from the CIA and the National Security Council staff given direct operational control. Independent Counsel for Iran/Contra Lawrence Walsh wrote in the Final Report, "The National Security Act of 1947, the statute that created the NSC,48 charges it to 'assess and appraise the objectives, commitments, and risks of the United States in relation to our actual and potential military power, in the interest of national security," whereas the CIA, created by the same statute as an "agency involved in intelligence activities -- 'under the National Security Council,' and assigns the CIA the responsibility of 'coordinating the intelligence activities of the several Government departments and agencies in the interest of national security . . . under the direction of the National Security Council.50"  The Obama administration has said the new arrangements will be involved in "intelligence gathering."
Critics such as former National Security Adviser Richard Allen said, "The National Security Council staff doesn't have, in my view, the expertise to be in the interrogation business" and puts the White House "in a position of micro-managing the process." Tony Shaffer, a former Army intelligence observed, "Once you have direct knowledge of day-to-day activities coming into a central location near or at the White House, there's a tendency, almost a temptation, to meddle in actual field activities, such as LBJ calling in to commanders in rice paddies in Vietnam what he wants to have done that day."
Unlike executive departments and agencies such as the Department of Justice, FBI, and CIA, the National Security Council staff is not subject to Congressional authority and oversight, and operate outside the spotlight of public view. The American Civil Liberties Union made this point during the elections of 2008 when the George W. Bush NSC staff was involved only in decisions and authorizations and before the Obama NSC staff took on an operational role.
John Brennan, who was Obama's first choice as CIA Director, had his nomination withdrawn over allegations he was involved in enhanced interrogations of terror suspects during the administration of President George W. Bush.  As Obama's adviser on counter-terrorism, Brennan was placed in charge of the operation.
Press censorship and control
"Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning information from inside the beltway sources,” writes one Stratfor official to another. The email continues: “Note —There is specific tasker from the [White House] to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my.) Even the FBI is shocked. The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode…”
Repressive measures against a CBS News anchor
On October 31, 2014, CBS News anchor Sharyl Attkisson revealed to the world videographic evidence that some person or persons unknown installed keylogging and remote-access software and used it to interfere with her work and compromise several sensitive personal passwords. Worse yet, someone tampered with the router that provides her with high-speed Internet service.
In her Best Seller, Stonewalled: One Reporter's Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, Attkisson tells how her work and personal computers had been hacked for more than two years after she began filing stories about the Benghazi massacre. CBS News investigated and found evidence of multiple unauthorized accesses by a third party in late 2012. The hackers were identified by experts as a US Government intelligence agency. In March 2015, Attkisson and her family initiated suit against Eric Holder, Patrick R. Donahoe and unnamed agents of the US Department of Justice, the US Postal Service and the United States claiming to have been subjected to illegal surveillance activities.
On March 19, 2017, a federal judge denies motion to dismiss case brought by former CBS anchor Sharyl Attkisson against Eric Holder and other Obamagate conspirators. Attkisson reported on Operation Fast and Furious, the Benghazi massacre coverup, and exposed the hoax reporting of Hillary Clinton landing under sniper fire. For this she was wiretaped and resigned from CBS. In her Best Seller, Stonewalled: One Reporter's Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, Attkisson details her story. The judge transferred the case allowing it to go forward.
Repressive measures against Associated Press reporters
In May 2013 the Associated Press announced telephone records for 20 of their reporters had been subpoenaed by the Justice Department. News sources reported the US Attorney's office for the District of Columbia was conducting a criminal investigation into publication of a foiled May 2012 terrorist plot. While journalists are protected, leakers in the government are subject to prosecution. The Justice Dept. subpoenaed the phone records of AP from Verizon and other service providers. The AP claimed these acts were a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into news-gathering. The "intrusion" is the frightening off of government sources, the bread and butter of the Washington news gathering industry. CEO Gary Pruitt of AP stated: "These records potentially reveal communications with confidential sources across all of the newsgathering activities undertaken by the AP during a two-month period, provide a road map to AP's newsgathering operations and disclose information about AP's activities and operations that the government has no conceivable right to know;" a "conceivable right to know" would be a hunt for leakers of FISA information within the administration.
Repressive measures against the American people
In 2013 the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court secretly approved an FBI request to continue obtaining daily telephone records of millions of Verizon customers. The judge ordered Verizon to turn over the information to the National Security Agency (NSA). This directly contradicted Obama DNI James Clapper’s Congressional testimony.
Former NSC staffer Michael Doran described what is at stake as "a core principle of our democracy: that elected representatives control the government, and not vice versa." National security expert Chris Farrell characterized the Obamagate scandal as "a titanic struggle for America's future," and warned that if "Communications Intelligence is used as a partisan political weapon without people going to jail, we will have crossed the point of no return for institutional corruption in our government, our intelligence services and law enforcement. This is illegal domestic political espionage on a scale never before imagined. It is, however, totally consistent with the Obama Administration’s weaponizing of the IRS, as well as other unlawful manipulations of government programs to fund the operations of political allies and non-governmental organizations."
Data collection and privacy rights
In August 2009 it was reported the White House was soliciting bids to outsource a technology vendor to conduct a massive, secret effort to harvest personal information on millions of Americans from social networking websites of Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr and others – any space where the White House “maintains a presence.” The information to be captured includes comments, tag lines, emails, audio, and video.
Critics have charged the emerging pattern of information management and control as "yet another sign that this Administration is at best indifferent to privacy rights and at worst prepared to violate civil liberties for political purposes."
4th Amendment abuses
The Obama Justice Department has been accused of being "secretive, tyrannical, and oppressive" and compared with President George W. Bush, "even worse." As a candidate, Senator Obama lamented that the Bush Administration "invoked a legal tool known as the 'state secrets' privilege more than any other previous administration to get cases thrown out of civil court," however in a motion to dismiss Jewel v. NSA, the Electronic Frontier Foundation litigation against the National Security Agency for the warrantless wiretapping, the Obama Administration argued that the state secrets privilege requires the court to dismiss the issue out of hand. The Obama administration argued that simply allowing the case to continue "would cause exceptionally grave harm to national security." As in the past, this is a blatant ploy to dismiss the litigation without allowing the courts to consider the evidence.
The Obama Justice Department then argued that the U.S. Government is completely immune from litigation for illegal spying — that the Government can never be sued for surveillance that violates federal privacy statutes. Birch Bricker writing in the Auburn Journal then points out, "This is a radical assertion that is utterly unprecedented. No one — not the White House, not the Justice Department, not any member of Congress, and not the Bush Administration — has ever interpreted the law this way....The Obama Administration goes two steps further than Bush did, and claims that the US PATRIOT Act also renders the U.S. immune from suit under the two remaining key federal surveillance laws: the Wiretap Act and the Stored Communications Act. Essentially, the Obama Administration has claimed that the government cannot be held accountable for illegal surveillance under any federal statutes." 
Discrimination against dissident groups
- Main article: IRS scandal
During the Obama Administration, the Internal Revenue Service discriminated against conservative organizations by making them wait for years just to gain tax-exempt status. At the same time, other groups received the same status in a very short period of time, such as a satanic group which received nonprofit status in only ten days. In 2017, the Trump Administration ended the scandal by settling with the affected organizations and apologizing, but it still declined to prosecute IRS official Lois Lerner for her major role in the scandal.
The Cybersecurity Act of 2009 would give the administration authority to conduct warrant-less spying and dictatorial power over Internet.
- Section 215 -- drastically broadens the kinds of information the government can demand under Foreign Intelligence Security Act to "any tangible thing" while lowering the burden of proof to obtain such an order. According to the Washington Post this measure "allows investigators probing terrorism to seek a suspect's records from third parties such as financial services and travel and telephone companies without notifying the suspect. The American Civil Liberties Union has criticized the provision, saying it violates the First Amendment rights of U.S. citizens."
- Section 206—grants the authority to use secret "roving wiretaps." "In the past, authorities had to seek court approval for each electronic device carried by a suspect, from a cellphone and a BlackBerry to a home computer," writes the Post, "But under the provision, one warrant can cover all of those machines." "Unlike roving wiretaps authorized for criminal investigations," the ACLU explains, "section 206 does not require the order to identify either the communications device to be tapped nor the individual against whom the surveillance is directed, which is what gives section 206 the Kafkaesque moniker, the "John Doe roving wiretap provision."
- Section 6001—or the "lone wolf" provision, which allows for secret FISA surveillance orders against people who have no connections to a terror group or foreign nation. "The government justified this provision by imagining a hypothetical "lone wolf," an international terrorist operating independently of any terrorist organization," explains the ACLU, "but there is little evidence to suggest this imaginary construct had any basis in reality."
Rod Beckstrom, formerly in charge of coordinating the US government's cyber-security operations, in a resignation letter to Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, cited the expanded control over the nation's computer security efforts poses “threats to our democratic processes.” 
Persecution of dissidents
Andrew McCarthy noted this about D'Souza's indictment:
- "Yet there were patent mitigating circumstances, starting with the fact that few people actually get prosecuted at all for this offense. Even in the case of gargantuan violations, such as the Obama 2008 campaign’s own millions of dollars in illicit contributions, the Justice Department allows cases to be settled with an administrative fine. Furthermore, in the few cases that are pursued criminally, there is unvaryingly a corruption angle — the donor is dodging the limits in the expectation of a quid pro quo.
- "In D’Souza’s case, there was nothing of the kind: He was trying to be supportive of a friend who had no chance to win."
President Trump gave D'Souza a full pardon on May 31, 2018, citing D'Souza's mistreatment by the Obama Justice Department.
Misuse of intelligence agencies
President Obama's agreement to approve the illegal actions taken against Donald Trump and the Trump campaign were primarily motivated by a wish to destroy his candidacy and, after Trump's election, delegitimize the Trump presidency in much the same way Obama felt Trump delegitimized Ohama's presidency with Trump's involvement with the Birther movement.
The FISA Act was passed in 1978 on recommendation of the Church Committee specifically to protect the civil rights of people such as Obama's mentor Frank Marshall Davis and Obama's neighbors who got Obama started in politics, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Both regaled Obama with tales of FBI surveillance and harassment in the pre-FISA age, which had thwarted the communist revolution in America. On becoming President, Obama was determined to seize control of the institutions and apparatus that had frustrated generations of communist revolutionaries and turn them against Obama's imaginary enemies.
Not since the election of Abraham Lincoln, has an outgoing administration sought to undermine and sabotage an incoming president.
Justice Department corruption
FISA Section 702 "About queries" are intended for use only against non-U.S. citizens outside the United States. Up until the Obama administration, U.S. citizens were protected by the Fourth Amendment. If a U.S. citizen is "incidentally collected" in a 702 search, their name by law is supposed to be "masked" or "minimalized" under "minimalization procedures." Because a U.S. citizen's constitutional Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable searches do not end at the water's edge, 702 search queries are not intended to be used against an American citizen as the target. Technologically however, there are no impediments to prevent it.
“I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the president if I had a personal e-mail.
It’s getting to the point you don’t have to have done anything wrong. You simply have to eventually fall under suspicion from somebody, even by a wrong call, and then they can use the system to go back in time and scrutinize every decision you have ever made.”
Human Rights abuses
In March 2009 the Obama administration announced it would send $50 million to the United Nations Population Fund, or UNFPA. UNPFA actively promotes abortion and is working closely with Chinese population control officials to implement China's forced abortion policy. The CCP's coercive one-child rule has resulted in forced abortions, involuntary sterilizations and other human rights abuses.
UNFPA officials work side-by-side their Chinese colleagues and even share the same offices.
Identity liberty vs belief liberty
Prof. Chai Feldblum, a Georgetown University law professor nominated by President Barack Hussein Obama to serve on the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, has declared society should “come down on the side” of homosexual equality at the expense of religious liberty. Feldblum reasoned the conflict between the two is “irreconcilable,” religious liberty—also called "belief liberty"—must be placed second to the “identity liberty” of homosexuals.
Feldblum published her beliefs in an article entitled “Moral Conflict and Liberty: Gay Rights and Religion” in the Brooklyn Law Review in 2006. Feldblum recognizes that elements of the homosexual agenda may infringe on Americans’ religious liberties. “Protecting one group’s identity liberty may, at times, require that we burden others’ belief liberty. This is an inherent and irreconcilable reality of our complex society,” Feldblum wrote.
War on Cops
|“||Pernicious liberal propaganda that the police are murderers in uniform makes policing more difficult and more dangerous by whipping up a hostile attitude towards the police ...||”|
The number of the nation's police officers murdered in the line of duty doubled during President Obama's tenure. At least 94 police and corrections officers killed. Many were deliberately targeted. 
The Ferguson Riots failed to muster African-American voters to the polls in the 2014 Midterm Elections to retake the U.S House of Representatives or keep the U.S. Senate from going Republican, as Democratic Party strategists (such as Donna Brazile) had hoped. Yet in many ways the 2015 Baltimore Riots were a spinoff of the anger engendered in Ferguson. The New York Times reported President Obama met the day after the midterms with Ferguson protest leaders and expressed concern, in the words of Al Sharpton, that the movement and its objectives "stay on course". Social media analysts discovered links between the Baltimore and Ferguson violence; between 20 and 50 social media accounts active in Baltimore were also used in Ferguson at the peak of violence in late Summer 2014, suggesting the presence of professional organizers.
Black Lives Mater advocates for the disruption of the “Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”
Obama war crimes
- Main article: Obama war crimes
Obama war crimes began with the Arab Spring and Libyan war, then escalated afterward. The so-called "Arab Spring" beginning in 2011 was largely an anti-Western civilization, anti-Zionist movement orchestrated by the Obama administration to topple secular regimes in the Arab world. As a journalistic euphemism, it was intended to evoke reminiscences of the 1968 Prague Spring, or a peaceful demonstration against authoritarian rulers to bring about "socialism with a human face."
It was billed as an effort at democratitization in the Arab Middle East through regime change, along the lines of President George W. Bush's 2003 Iraq war without using US troops. Ultimately it ended in a bloody and humanitarian disaster and led to the rise of the Islamic State, eleven million dispossessed, in excess of 400,000 dead in Syria, and the European migrant crisis. A corollary to the plan was to build the image of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as a great world leader and statesman as Obama's successor.
The states of Libya, Yemen and others were destabilized. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton actively intervened in Syria and Libya, funnelling money and weapons to known Salafi jihadi groups. The powers that be remained in control of secular Egypt. Iran, with Western acquiescence, remained firmly on the path to becoming a nuclear power.
|“||... the idea of an “Arab Spring” for the entire Arab world that President Obama, Secretary Clinton, and investor George Soros strongly promoted turned out to be based on a naïve idealism that instead undermined the rule of law and led to anarchy, starvation, and a refugee crisis that hurt citizens more than the dictatorships that preceded it.||”|
Iran nuke deal
- See: Project Cassandra
Obama discontinued covert operations in Iran begun under President George W. Bush. Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh quotes numerous sources as saying that the U.S. Congress agreed to a Bush request in late 2007 to fund an escalation of covert operation in Iran. Hersh says those operations began as early as 2005. Bush signed a series of executive orders and findings [in late 2004] permitting the Pentagon to run clandestine, covert operations—operations which Americans go into countries under cover.
According to Ken Timmerman, the executive director of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran ~ the Persian Service of Voice of America (VOA) clearly sided with Mir Hossein Mousavi against those dissident groups who wanted to boycott the election entirely, the position Timmerman favored. Timmerman saw the branding of Mousavi's "green revolution" as evidence that the US government was using its National Endowment for Democracy to support the former prime minister Mousavi. Post election violence claimed the lives of 69 people. Steve Weissman writes, "[O]ur opposition to [ Ahmadinejad ] does not justify meddling in another country's election while proclaiming "universal democratic values."
Eric Margolis, a columnist for Quebecor Media Company in Canada and a contributor to The Huffington Post, wrote: "While the majority of protests we see in Tehran are genuine and spontaneous, Western intelligence agencies and media are playing a key role in sustaining the uprising and providing communications, including the newest electronic method, via Twitter. These are covert techniques developed by the US during recent revolutions in Ukraine and Georgia that brought pro-US governments to power."
China and Tibet
The Dalai Lama was made Tibetan head of state in 1950, the same year that China invaded and occupied Tibet. CNN reports the Chinese find it "unacceptable when they see the Dalai Lama treated as a VIP, or even akin to a head of state."
After the Dalai Lama met with President Obama in February, 2010 he was unceremoniously escorted through a side door that trash is regularly carried out to a photo op with awaiting cameras.
On Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's first official visit to China, the Secretary told Chinese leaders the Obama administration considered human rights concerns secondary to economic survival and asked the CCP leaders for help financing President Obama's massive $787 economic stimulus plan by buying US Treasury securities.
The Dalai Lama, often portrayed as a religious leader, was made Tibetan head of state in 1950, the same year that China invaded and annexed Tibet. CNN reports the Chinese find it "unacceptable when they see the Dalai Lama treated as a VIP, or even akin to a head of state."
As the Democratic candidate for president Obama pledged on numerous occasions to countless audiences closing the Guantanamo Bay Detention facility housing uncharged captured combatants in order to "regain America's moral stature in the world."  After assuming office, Obama made a budget request to transfer the detainees to the United States without specifying where the detainees would be held. The Democratic-controlled Congress repudiated Obama by denying funding for that transfer, and leaders from both parties spoke against it. Obama then endorsed indefinite detention without trial.
- Understanding Obamunism by Mark Noonan on June 22, 2009.
- Human Rights According To Obamunism, Weekly Standard, Rachel Abrams, January 15, 2010.
- Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection, Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein.
- Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection, Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein.
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Obamagate timeline 2016 election year
- Russiagate timeline 2017
- Russiagate timeline 2018
- Obama administration fiscal policy
- Obama administration monetary policy
- Obama administration corporate bailouts
- Barack Obama and uncharitableness
- Similarities between Communism, Nazism and liberalism
- Crony capitalism
- Color Revolution
- Big Tech
- Two-tier justice system
- Biden junta personnel
- Top Contributors to Barack Obama, 2008 Cycle
- Political Connections and Corporate Bailouts
- Obamunism, Inc.
- Is the government creating a bailout bubble?
- Monetary Policy-Not Obama's Stimulus-Is What Needs Watching
- Bam’s Wise Words, New York Post
- Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures, Heritage Foundation
- Americans Live in a Fascist State - Russia Today Interviews Gerald Celente
- MURPHY: Setting the stage for stagflation, Washington Times
- Obama's 'civilian national security force', James Farah, WorldNetDaily.com, July 15, 2008.
- H.R. 675: Building Obama’s Civilian National Security Force, Kurt Nimmo, Infowars, June 23, 2009.
- Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship, Bob Evans, Breitbart.com, Nov 10 2008.
- Keep faith with 9/11: Official observances must not obscure day's true meaning, Editorial, New York Daily News, Sunday, August 30th 2009.
- Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11
- The Radicalization of Obama's 'Green Czar', FoxNews, September 04, 2009.
- Organizing for America About OFA
- White House withdraws call for students to 'help' Obama, Matthew Mosk, The Washington Times, September 3, 2009.
- Transcript: Illinois Senate Candidate Barack Obama, Washington Post
- Sen. Al Franken (D., ACORN), National Review
- (2010) Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies. Regnery Publishing, 259. ISBN 978-1596986206.
- For Mr. Obama, a rebuke and a chance to right himself, Washington Post
- The great campaign of 2010, Washington Post
- Obama's message for the day after, Washington Post
- Did the President of the United States Describe Some Americans as Enemies?, National Review
- Obama to Latinos: "Punish" Your "Enemies" in the Voting Booth, Weekly Standard
- Facts Are Stubborn Things, White House
- Congressman: Obama wants Gestapo-like force, MSNBC
- White House Move to Collect 'Fishy' Info May Be Illegal, FoxNews, August 07, 2009
- Snitch List to be Released in 2018 (or 2022)?, Weekly Standard
- Sen. Cornyn Sends Letter To President Obama About "Fishy" Activities Program, Office of Senator John Cornyn
- Issa’s Onto Something, National Review
- Census Director to Work Directly with White House, By Philip Rucker Washington Post, February 5, 2009.
- White House Census Power Grab May Violate the Constitution, Michael Barone, US News and World Report, February 09, 2009.
- White House grabs 2010 census power, By Drew Zahn, WorldNetDaily, February 07, 2009.
- Tower Commission Report (Report of the President's Special Review Board). February 26, 1987. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington DC 20402. 
- Tower Commission Report (Report of the President's Special Review Board). February 26, 1987. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington DC 20402, p. 13.
- Tower Commission Report, p. 62.
- Tower Commission Report, p. 63.
- Tower Commission Report, p. 93.
- Tower Commission Report, p. 92.
- Beyond a Government of Strangers: How Career Executives and Political Appointees Can Turn Conflict to Cooperation, Robert Maranto, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc. (May 2005), p. 89. ISBN 9780739110904
- Obama White House v. CIA; Panetta Threatened to Quit Tensions Lead to CIA Director's "Screaming Match" at the White House, Matthew Cole, Richard Espisito, and Brian Ross, ABC News, August 24, 2009.
- White House To Oversee New Interrogation Team, Dina Temple-Raston, NPR August 24, 2009.
- New Unit to Question Key Terror Suspects - Move Shifts Interrogation Oversight From the CIA to the White House, Anne E. Kornblut, Washington Post, August 24, 2009.
- Final Report of the Independent Counsel for Iran/Contra Matters. Lawrence E. Walsh. Washington, D.C. August 4, 1993. Part III The Operational Conspiracy: A Legal Analysis. Page 55. Walsh cites 50 U.S.C. 402(c) and 50 U.S.C. 403(a),(d). Footnote 50 includes "emphasis added".
- Full Circle: Move to Shift Interrogations Away From CIA Draws Pre-Sept. 11 Comparisons, FOXNews, August 27, 2009.
- National Security Council Reloaded, J. E. Dyer, Commentary blog, 08.25.2009.
- Tower Commission Report, p. 13.
- ACLU Urges Congress to Examine White House National Security Council as Central Decision-Maker on Torture, ACLU Press Release, (6/10/2008).
- John Brennan for CIA? Think Again, Scott Horton, Harper's Magazine, November 24, 2008.
- What's Behind Brennan's Withdrawal? Some former spies say left-leaning bloggers and columnists drove John Brennan out of consideration for CIA director, Shane Harris, National Journal Magazine, Dec. 6, 2008.
- Credit:Sharyl Attkisson. https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html
- Cellphone video by Sharyl Attkisson of actions of a remote-access program on her computer, a program she did not install. Accessed 1 November 2014.
- Cronn T., "Big Brother videotaped hacking reporter's computer," Godfather Politics, posted 1 November 2014. <http://godfatherpolitics.com/18151/big-brother-videotaped-hacking-reporters-computer/>
- Hurlbut T, "Sharyl Attkisson meets Orwell", Conservative News and Views, posted 1 November 2014.<https://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2014/11/01/firstamendment/sharyl-attkisson-meets-orwell/>
- "Best Sellers: Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction", The New York Times, November 23, 2014.
- Mirkinson, Jack (May 21, 2013). CBS' Sharyl Attkisson: My Computers Were Compromised, 'Could Be Some Relationship' To DOJ Scandals. The Huffington Post. Retrieved on November 1, 2014.
- CBS News Confirms Sharyl Attkisson's Computer Breached. The Huffington Post (June 14, 2013).
- "Kyle Smith, Ex-CBS reporter: Government agency bugged my computer", New York Post, October 27, 2014, http://nypost.com/2014/10/27/ex-cbs-reporter-government-related-entity-bugged-my-computer
- Attkisson sues government over computer intrusions, Washington Post; Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- to Editorial Opinion re Attkisbson, Washington Post; Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- In his ruling the judge stated: "In 2011--at the same time that Ms. Attkisson was conducting investigations and issuing certain of her high-profile news reports--the Attkissons 'began to notice anomalies in numerous electronic devices at their home in Virginia.' These anomalies included Ms. Attkisson's work-issued laptop computer and a family desktop computer 'turning on and off at night without input from anyone in the household,' 'the house alarm chirping daily at different times,' and 'television problems, including interference.' All of these electronic devices used 'the Verizon FiOS line installed in [the Attkissons'] home,' but Verizon was unable to stanch the anomalous activity despite multiple attempts. In January 2012, the Attkissons' residential internet service 'began constantly dropping off'."
"In February 2012, 'sophisticated surveillance spyware' was installed on Ms. Attkisson's work-issued laptop computer. A later forensic computer analysis revealed that Ms. Attkisson's laptop and the family's desktop computer had been the 'targets of unauthorized surveillance efforts.' That same forensic analysis revealed that Ms. Attkisson's mobile phone was also targeted for surveillance when it was connected to the family's desktop computer. The infiltration of that computer and the extraction of information from it was 'executed via an IP address owned, controlled, and operated by the United States Postal service.' Additionally, based on the sophisticated nature of the software used to carry out the infiltration and software fingerprints indicating the use of the federal government's proprietary software, the infiltration and surveillance appeared to be perpetrated by persons in the federal government."
"An independent forensic computer analyst hired by CBS subsequently reported finding evidence on both Ms. Attkisson's work-issued laptop computer and her family's desktop computer of 'a coordinated, highly-skilled series of actions and attacks directed at the operation of the computers.' Computer forensic analysis also indicated that remote actions were taken in December 2012 to remove the evidence of the electronic infiltration and surveillance from Ms. Attkisson's computers and other home electronic equipment."
"As Ms. Attkisson's investigations and reporting continued, in October 2012 the Attkissons noticed 'an escalation of electronic problems at their personal residence, including interference in home and mobile phone lines, computer interference, and television interference.' In November of that year, Ms. Attkisson's mobile phones 'experienced regular interruptions and interference, making telephone communications unreliable, and, at times, virtually impossible'."
"Additionally, in December 2012, a person with government intelligence experience conducted an inspection of the exterior of the Attkissons' Virginia home. That investigator discovered an extra Verizon FiOS fiber optics line. Soon thereafter, after a Verizon technician was instructed by Ms. Attkisson to leave the extra cable at the home, the cable disappeared, and the Attkissons were unable to determine what happened to it. In March 2013, the Attkissons' desktop computer malfunctioned, and in September of that year, while Ms. Attkisson was working on a story at her home, she observed that her personal laptop computer was remotely accessed and controlled, resulting in data being deleted from it. On April 3, 2013, Ms. Attkisson filed a complaint with the Inspector General of the Department of Justice. The Inspector General's investigation was limited to an analysis of the compromised desktop computer, and the partially-released report that emerged from that investigation reported 'no evidence of intrusion,' although it did note 'a great deal of advanced mode computer activity not attributable to Ms. Attkisson or anybody in her household'."
"The Attkissons allege that the 'cyber-attacks' they 'suffered in [their] home' were perpetrated by 'personnel working on behalf of the United States.' Accordingly, they have asserted various claims against the United States and against former Attorney General Eric Holder, former Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe, and unknown agents of the Department of Justice, the United States Postal Service, and the United States, all in their individual capacities. Those claims include claims against the United States under the FTCA and claims against the individual federal officers for violations of constitutional rights under Bivens v. Six Unknown Named Agents of Fed. Bureau of Narcotics, 403 U.S. 388 (1971)..." https://sharylattkisson.com/attkisson-v-eric-holder-department-of-justice-et-al/
- Gallagher, Ryan (May 16, 2013). Verizon Wireless Secretly Passed AP Reporters' Phone Records to Feds. www.slate.com.
- Sanchez, Raf (May 13, 2013). US Justice Department secretly seizes Associated Press phone records. The Telegraph.
- Washington (AP) (May 13, 2013). US government secretly obtained Associated Press phone records. The Guardian.
- Matt Smith and Joe Johns (May 14, 2013). AP blasts feds for phone records search. CNN.
- Gary B. Pruitt (May 13, 2013). AP letter to Eric Holder on seizure of phone records. USA Today. Retrieved on June 1, 2013.
- Obama White House Has Secret Plan To Harvest Personal Data From Social Networking Websites, Ken Boehm, 08/31/2009.
- Obama Actually Manages to Make the Patriot Act WORSE than Under Bush, DONE, April 14, 2009,
- It's Actually Possible... The Patriot Act Gets Worse, Auburn Journal, 4/12/09.
- IRS granted Satanic cult tax-exempt status in 10 days, report says. Fox News. Retrieved March 25, 2017.
- Ernst, Douglas (March 20, 2017). Obama’s IRS gave ‘Satan Club’ creator fast tax-exempt status. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 25, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Mason, Ian (October 26, 2017). DOJ Settles with Tea Party Groups on Lois Lerner IRS Scandal. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Tea Party Groups Settle Lawsuits Over IRS Mistreatment. Voice of America (from the Associated Press). October 26, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Singman, Brooke (October 26, 2017). Trump DOJ settles lawsuits over Tea Party targeting by Obama IRS. Fox News. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Adams, Becket (October 27, 2017). Conservatives were targeted by a weaponized IRS; all they got was this lousy apology. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Trump DOJ: No plans to charge Lois Lerner in IRS scandal. Fox News. September 8, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Dinan, Stephen (September 8, 2017). Justice Department won’t pursue charges against Lois Lerner, former IRS senior executive. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Munro, Neil (September 8, 2017). Jeff Sessions’ DoJ Will Not Investigate IRS Suppression of Tea Party Groups. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Bowden, John (September 8, 2017). GOP lawmakers furious after DOJ declines to prosecute ex-IRS official Lois Lerner. The Hill. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Should Obama Control the Internet?, Mother Jones, April 2, 2009.
- Letter from Rod Beckstrom to Janet Napolitano, Wall Street Journal, March 9, 2009.
- U.S. cybersecurity head quits, citing growing role of spy agencies, Shaun Waterman, UPI, March 11, 2009.
- Andrew C. McCarthy (December 19, 2015). "How Dinesh D'Souza became a victim of Obama's lawless administration", National Review website.
- Multiple references:
- Singman, Brooke (May 31, 2018). Trump pardons Dinesh D'Souza. Fox News. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Kugle, Andrew (May 31, 2018). Trump Issues Full Pardon for Conservative Activist Dinesh D’Souza. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Caplan, Joshua (May 31, 2018). Donald Trump to Pardon Conservative Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- Daniel Ellsberg, in responding to a question about why should people care, said: "Do they really believe that real democracy is viable, when one branch of government, the Executive, knows or can know every detail of every private communication (or credit card transaction, or movement) of: every journalist; every source to every journalist; every member of Congress and their staffs; every judge, at every level up to the Supreme Court? Do they think that every one of these people "has nothing to hide," nothing that could be used to blackmail them or manipulate them, or neutralize their dissent to Executive policies, or influence voting behavior? Is investigative journalism, or aggressive Congressional investigation of the Executive, or court restraints on Executive practices, really possible with that amount of transparency to the Executive of their private and professional lives and associations? And without any of those checks, the kind of democracy you have is that of the German Democratic Republic in East Germany, with its Stasi (which had a minuscule fraction of the surveillance capability the NSA has now, but enough to turn a fraction of the population of East Germany into secret Stasi informants)." https://freedom.press/news-advocacy/highlights-from-daniel-ellsbergas-reddit-ama-on-edward-snowden-and-nsa-surveillance/
- Group Confirms Obama Would Fund Forced Abortions if UNFPA Money Restored, by Steven Ertelt, LifeNews.com Editor, November 12, 2008.
- Obama Administration Announces $50 Million for Pro-Forced Abortion UNFPA, by Steven Ertelt, LifeNews.com Editor, March 26, 2009.
- Obama’s EEOC Nominee: Society Should ‘Not Tolerate Private Beliefs’ That ‘Adversely Affect’ Homosexuals, Matt Cover, CNSNews, January 18, 2010.
- Military burns Bibles sent to Afghanistan, UPI, May 20, 2009.
- Is the Military Supposed to Burn Bibles?, by Robert Maginnism, Human Events, 05/26/2009.
- Townhall columnist Mark Nuckols Posted: Jun 01, 2020 - Don’t Believe the Liberal Propaganda or Fall for Their Hysterics
- The Best Policy Ideas of the 2016 Presidential Candidates, Gordon Anderson - February 8, 2016
- Reports Suggest Obama Faces Early Choice On Iran Covert Ops By Ron Synovitz, January 13, 2009.
- Iranian reformists claim 69 dead in post-election violence, By Nasser Karimi, The Associated Press, 08/12/2009.
- Halt Cheney's And Now Obama's Covert Iran Operations by Allen L Roland, Salon.com, June 19, 2009.
- http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/18/obama.dalailama/index.html CNN
- FlorCruz, Jaime, CNN Beijing Bureau Chief (February 18, 2010). "Analysis: Why the Dalai Lama angers China". Cable News Network website/World/Asia Pacific.
- Hillary Clinton: Chinese human rights secondary to economic survival, Richard Spencer, Daily Telegraph, 20 Feb 2009.
- Clinton wraps Asia trip by asking China to buy US debt, Breitbart.com, Feb 22 2009.
- Analysis: Why the Dalai Lama angers China, Jaime FlorCruz, CNN Beijing Bureau Chief, February 18, 2010.
- 60 Minutes: Obama Reiterates Promise To Close Guantanamo Bay, 60 Minutes
- Democrats in Senate Block Money to Close Guantánamo, The New York Times
- Obama Endorses Indefinite Detention Without Trial for Some, Peter Finn, Washington Post, May 22, 2009.
Articles on Obama administration monetary policy:
- Fed’s Treasury Purchases March 2009 to July 2009
- Federal Reserve is Printing Money: Prepare for Hyper-Inflation August 13, 2009
- Monetary Policy — Not Obama's Stimulus—Is What Needs Watching
- Printing money is not the cure
2009 Obama Administration Monetary Policy Videos:
- Glenn Beck on Printing Money
- Ron Paul, Glenn Beck & Company: Monetizing the Debt - The Truth
- Peter Schiff - Impending hyperinflation
- Inflation Is Going To Increase Very Substantially As A Result Of Money Printing May 30, 2009
- $78.8 Trillion; United States Debt Obligations exceed world GDP; Monetary Collapse Looming? February 16, 2009
2008 Obama Administration Monetary Policy Videos
- Peter Schiff - Obama = print print print print print - November 6, 2008
2009 Articles on Obama administration fiscal policy:
- Bam's Wise Words - New York Post, May 17, 2009
- Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures - Heritage Foundation, March 24, 2009
2009 Videos on Obama administration fiscal policy:
- Over 200 top economist against the Obama plan
- Obamanomics 101 - Obama's Real Fiscal Policy
- America, we must find a new fiscal policy
- Stop Spending Our Future
- Obama Deficit Dishonesty?
- $78.8 Trillion; United States Debt Obligations exceed world GDP; Monetary Collapse Looming? February 16, 2009