Transition Integrity Project
|Transition Integrity Project|
|Date||May 28, 2020 - ongoing|
|Democratic National Committee,
Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign,
Deep State, Open Society Institute
Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton Rosa Brooks,
Nils Gilman, Ian Bassin
John Kerry Marc Elias,
Al Gore Donna Brazile
|~ 66,000 insurrectionists||~ 233,000,000|
|law, order, justice, freedom, democracy|
Democrats held a simulation in June 2020 called Transition Integrity Project (TIP) on how to drive President Trump from office if he wins the 2020 Presidential election. It has nothing to do with integrity and everything to do with stealing the election.
The project has links to Barack Obama and over 20 Obama White House staff and is funded by former Obama associate White House Counsel, Ian Bassin. Bassin heads the anti-Trump litigation efforts Protect Democracy Project and United to Protect Democracy. Bassin previously headed the far-left Avaaz network, founded in by MoveOn.org, as well as the Truman National Security Project, which has featured chief Joe Biden policy advisor Jake Sullivan and Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden on its board.
- See also: Biden Putsch
The project reported,
|“All of our scenarios ended in both street-level violence and political impasse,” Rosa Brooks, a Georgetown law professor told the press. “The law is essentially…it’s almost helpless against a president who’s willing to ignore it.”|
By “ignore” she means not bow to Democrats. By “law” she means Democrat election cheating.
|“Scenario exercises don’t predict the future,” she said, adding, “They explore possible futures: some of the ‘what ifs.’ Our scenario exercises did not end in good places, but it’s important to note that this does not mean that there is something inevitable about chaos and constitutional crisis in the coming months — just that these particular exercises suggest that these are real possibilities.”|
Through a series of war games, she’s training the media and the Democrats on what to say and how to react to a Trump victory or a Biden win by cheating. Her goal is to legitimize cheating. This session also serves to prime the pump of public opinion and get America used to talking about ousting President Trump, no matter the real election result. Brooks said,
|“The goal of the exercises was not to give people nightmares, but rather to identify possible inflection points to prevent or mitigate catastrophic outcomes to the 2020 presidential election. … I think the exercises led to some important insights, one being that forewarned is forearmed; in all our exercises, events unfolded very quickly in the days after the election, and those who had thought in advance about the ‘what ifs’ were better positioned to respond than those who had not.”|
Through her obfuscation, it is evident what this entire meeting was: Democrat election cheating and stealing boot camp. The “respond” she has in mind is to a legitimate Trump victory. The ostensible reason for the training is a scenario where Trump won’t leave office after a loss. But the actual goal of those who attended is to kill a Trump victory, with the help of the media, in any way they can.
Former U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy wrote about one of the results of the war games, and the fake basis for the meeting: “There is no rational reason to indulge the anti-Trump hallucination of a defeated president holed up in the Oval Office refusing to leave. If ever any president were to try such an inane thing after the constitutionally mandated divestment of executive authority, he or she would be escorted from the premises — hopefully, with whatever dignity could still be mustered under the circumstances.” Another scenario referenced the chaos of the United States presidential election, 1876.
Protect Democracy Project
The Transition Integrity Project is a group of NeverTrump activists, partnered with Open Society Foundation staffers, and partnered in turn with Chinese Communist Party officials. TIP founder Nils Gilman called for the execution of former Trump administration national security official Michael Anton. TIP’s website revealed the group is “funded by United to Protect Democracy,” a branch of the broader Protect Democracy Project (PDP). PDP’s founder is Ian Bassin, President Obama’s Deputy Associate Counsel from 2009 to 2011.
The Protect Democracy Project’s inception coincided with Donald Trump’s first election victory. It was born in “early 2017” by “a group of former high-level executive branch officials who served in the White House Counsel’s Office and upper echelons of the Department of Justice” from the Obama administration. Among the cohort are high-ranking officials such as Special Assistant to the President and Associate White House Counsel Michael Gottlieb, Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, and Senior Deputy Director of Operations and Director for Finance Beau Wright. Advisors to the group include a bevy of vocal Trump critics such as failed presidential candidate Evan McMullin, NYT reporter Anne Applebaum, and Jerry Taylor, President of the Niskanen Center, which has received hundreds of thousands of dollars from George Soros’s Open Society Institute. PDP’s mission statement vows that President Trump “must be blunted.”
The group boasts of the inclusion of marginal Republicans – all “Never Trumpers” including Mona Charen who was notoriously booed off of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) stage for attacking President Trump. But these former Republicans are window dressing for the organization which features a whopping 22 former Obama administration officials amongst its ranks.
PDP’s sister organization “United to Protect Democracy” – which files its reports together with PDP – was first reported on by Politico following the Trump inauguration. On the same day as the Politico article, the Daily Mail published a story linking the PDP’s operations to another ex-Obama official refuge known as The Moscow Project. The Moscow Project would go on to promote the false Russia collusion hoax with the assistance of the establishment press.
PDP's IRS Form 990 reveals that Bassin and other staff making six-figure salaries as a result of their efforts which appear to amount to filing Freedom of Information Act requests, and supporting entities like TIP.
- Deep State coup 1.0
- Deep State coup 2.0
- Obama FISA abuse
- War on Freedom
- Communist front
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-bipartisan-group-secretly-gathered-to-game-out-a-contested-trump-biden-election-it-wasn-e2-80-99t-pretty/ar-BB17bAh4
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/second-in-line-nancy-pelosi-trump-may-have-to-be-fumigated-out-of-the-white-house
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/25/hillary-clinton-joe-biden-should-not-concede-under/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/election-tip-biden-donations/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/09/how-democrats-attacks-on-the-2020-elections-legitimacy-set-the-stage-for-revolution/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2020/06/22/john-kerry-warns-of-revolution-in-november-if-trump-wins-while-he-lays-the-foundation-for-it-n560198
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/08/25/al-gore-says-it-doesnt-matter-if-trump-wont-concede-election-its-not-up-to-him/#483c1485250d
- ↑ https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/08/expose-reveals-liberal-establishment-planning-political-coup-for-november/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/cities-burn-but-none-dare-call-it-communist-insurrection_3371302.html
- ↑ https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/09/transition-integrity-group-is-tied-to-hunter/
- ↑ https://jonathanturley.org/2017/10/27/clinton-campaign-lawyer-marc-elias-allegedly-sat-next-to-podesta-as-he-denied-any-campaign-involvement-in-the-russian-dossier/
- ↑ https://www.lifezette.com/2020/07/democrats-already-plotting-to-steal-election-if-trump-wins/?utm_source=thepoliticalinsider.com
- ↑ A Reprise of 1876? Liberal Academic Group Predicts Electoral Showdown for 2020
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/15/it-votes-biden-or-it-gets-the-riots-again/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/establishment-election-interference/
- ↑ https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/37122-transition-integrity-project-founder-wants-execution-of-former-trump-official
- ↑ Former Michigan Governor turned CNN fake news commentator Jennifer Granholm told anchors Jim Sciutto and Alisyn Camerota, “…it’s called the Transition Integrity Project. There were 100 participants and, as you say, it was bipartisan, it’s sponsored by a non-partisan entity called Protect Democracy."
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252830/Liberals-launch-Moscow-Project-independent-investigation.html
- A Presidential Succession Nightmare, Lawfare, March 25, 2020.
- Democrats Issue Veiled Threat, Vote For Joe Biden Or Cities Burn, Say They Will NOT Concede To Trump, Tim Pool, Sep 3, 2020.
- UncoverDC with Tracy Beanz: Elections and Influence Operations, Tracy Beanz, Sep 3, 2020.
- The Weekly List - a weekly timeline compiled by Amy Siskind of New Agenda.
- Preventing a Disrupted Presidential Election and Transition, Report of the Transition Integrity Project