John Podesta (born January 15, 1949, Chicago, Illinois) is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank "dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through ideas and action." 
Podesta served as Chief of Staff to President William J. Clinton from October, 1998 until January, 2001, he also served from 1997-98 as both an Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff. Earlier, from January 1993 to 1995, he was Assistant to the President, Staff Secretary and a senior policy adviser on government information, privacy, telecommunications security and regulatory policy.
Currently, Podesta is a Visiting Professor of Law on the faculty of the Georgetown University Law Center, a position he also held from January 1995 to 1997, and also co-chairman of President-elect Barack Obama's Presidential Transition team.
The Democracy Integrity Project
The Democracy Integrity Project (TDIP), was a multimillion-dollar stealth organization launched in late January 2017, just days after President Donald Trump's inauguration, that provided a daily "research" bulletin known as "TDIP Research" to recognizable Washington journalists, and congressional staff members, to keep the Russia "collusion" hoax alive. Reports indicated "Social media titans including the founders of Facebook, Twitter and Google are indirectly funding the project through donations funneled through a Silicon Valley foundation." The nonprofit, 501(c)(4) social welfare organization, Fund for a Better Future (FBF), donated $2,065,000 to TDIP in 2017. TDIP raised some $7 million mainly from Silicon Valley tech executives and hired computer researchers, as well as FusionGPS opposition researchers and Christopher Steele, the foreign author of the discredited Steele dossier, to “prove” the rumors in the dossier. In March 2019, it was reported that Paul Sperry had exposed TDIP, which is essentially a "Trump-Russia 2.0: Dossier-Tied Firm Pitching Journalists Daily news on Collusion" spreading lies and fake news to keep the "Trump-Russian collusion" false news narrative alive in main stream media reporting. As they sought new dirt on Trump, they fed their information to fake news media outlets, leading Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee, namely Sens. Mark Warner and Ron Wyden, and the FBI.
RealClearInvestigations revealed that the organization ran an elaborate media-influence operation intent on driving and shaping daily coverage of the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, including the pushing of stories regarding Trump in the national main stream media, intending to tie the president or his associates to the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin. TDIP then provided the same "research" to the FBI and congressional investigators and then informs news reporters that "authorities" are investigating those items. Thus, mirroring a strategy federal authorities used to secure FISA warrants that were then used to spy on the Trump presidential campaign, in which, FISA applications would cite published news reports that were leaked to the news media to gain credibility.
TDIP was founded and is run by former Senate Intelligence Committee (SSCI) staffer Daniel J. Jones with help from Biden National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta. Jones is a former FBI investigator, Clinton administration volunteer and was on the staff of California Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein. Jones registered TDIP as a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization and claims it's mission is "non-partisan". Jones and TDIP hired opposition research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, author of the Steele dossier, to continue anti-Trump research and fake news leaks to mainstream media. TDIP used as a backup plan to impeach President Donald Trump because the Mueller investigation report failed to expose any criminal wrongdoing. Special Counsel John Durham subpoenaed Jones to testify before his grand jury hearing the case on the origins of the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, along with computer experts and researchers recruited by Clinton attorney Michael Sussmann for the Clinton campaign's Trump-Russia hoax.
- 1976, graduate of Georgetown University Law Center
- 1971, graduate of Knox College.
- Spirit cooking
- Marc Elias
- Deep state coup
- Biden Putsch
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Obamagate timeline 2016 election year
- Russiagate timeline 2017
- Russiagate timeline 2018
- Glenn Simpson
- Podesta biography, Change.gov
- Fund for a Better Future | About Us, http://fundforabetterfuture.org/
- Georgette | Conservative Daily Post, 'Shadow Media's' Dark Money Funded $2 Million To 'Investigate' Donald Trump, https://conservativedailypost.com/shadow-medias-dark-money-funded-2-million-to-investigate-donald-trump/, March 11, 2019
- Paul Sperry | Real Clear Investigations, Trump-Russia 2.0: Dossier-Tied Firm Pitching Journalists Daily on 'Collusion", http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3736082/posts, March 20, 2019
- The Federalist, Soros-Funded PR Shop Constructing Media Echo Chamber To Push Impeachment, https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/21/soros-funded-pr-shop-constructing-media-echo-chamber-push-impeachment/, March 21, 2019
- WMD, Media being fed 'total B.S.' in multimillion-dollar stealth campaign, https://www.wnd.com/2019/03/media-being-fed-total-b-s-in-multimillion-dollar-stealth-campaign/, March 20, 2019
- Chuck Ross | The Daily Caller, Meet The Board Of The Fusion GPS-Linked Group Investigating Trump, https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/12/democracy-integrity-trump-fusion/, December 12, 2018