Greta Thunberg (born January 3, 2003) is a left-wing Swedish climate activist/alarmist who started the "school strike" movement. She is a white privileged tool of wealthy liberal elites who use climate change advocacy to advance their political agenda – she has admitted that "climate change" involves many more topics than just the environment. Her activism began as a result of her mental disorders, as admitted by her father. Participants take Fridays off school to protest against the alleged failure of governments to tackle the alleged problem of man-made "global warming". Thunberg has acquired a cult-like following and is regarded by some far-leftists as a prophet. While she sailed from Europe to the United States to prove her support for an eco-friendly lifestyle, her team flew to the U.S. She and other climate change alarmists have been angrier at other countries than the largest polluter on the planet, China. Additionally, Thunberg is so radical and far-left that she attacked left-wing France, led by globalist environmentalist Emmanuel Macron, for not doing enough to advance environmentalism. She has made false and inappropriate statements for which she was forced to apologize.
In its article on Thunberg, Wikipedia has responded to criticism of her, her activism and her influence over easily impressionable children (particularly by encouraging them to engage in truancy from school for the sake of supporting climate alarmism) by using her age and her various psychological disorders (she is said to have autism, Asperger's syndrome, obsessive-compulsive disorder and selective mutism) as shields against criticism, claiming that her detractors have "launched personal attacks" and "increasingly rely on ad hominem attacks" and refer to them as "climate change deniers" in an attempt to discredit their criticism, but their attacks on Thunberg's critics hypocritically rely on racist and sexist ad hominem attacks themselves, as well as heavy use of highly questionable data and anecdotes from non-credible liberal-biased sources such as The Guardian, Scientific American, the New York Times and Vox Media.
On September 23, 2019, Greta Thunberg gave an address to the United Nations in which she referenced a "mass extinction" caused by "global warming", and told world leaders, "How dare you!" for continuing to burn carbon and failing to prevent a fictitious impending "apocalypse". Thunberg criticized economic growth without realizing that her birth created economic growth, her need for food daily and desire for clothes and housing also creates more demand for economic growth. Her perspective, coming from a zero sum society where population growth is stagnant and lags behind the developing world, can be seen as the views of a white privileged racist.
Sky News was one of the few networks to fairly cover Thunberg's U.N. address. Climate crisis marches were held globally, and Thunborg led the Manhattan march. In Arizona, climate crisis advocate and shamanist Jake Angeli made local headlines in support if the march. In January 2021, Angeli led the assault on the U.S. Capitol building and sat in the chair of the presiding officer during the electoral college certification of Joe Biden.
Liberals have idolized Thunberg. For example, the theologically liberal Church of Sweden labeled her a successor of Jesus Christ. With the media and left-wing activists using her to advance their agenda, Time Magazine named Thunberg Person of the Year in 2019.
Thunberg has been accused of not speaking her own mind in her speeches, but being used as a mouthpiece by her unscrupulous handlers for their fraudulent politically-motivated "climate change" agenda and reading from scripts prepared for her by them. She does not appear to do well in her speeches when she either goes off-script or does not have a script to read from, and she and her handlers also appear not to handle adversity (including opposition to their agenda, or hard questions about said agenda or about Thunberg herself) very well either; when she was confronted with tough questions from Rebel News reporter Keean Bexte during a tour stop in Edmonton, Alberta, Thunberg gave claims contradictory to public statements she made and refused to answer other questions before one of her handlers cut off questioning and whisked her away while threatening to sic the police on Bexte, while her Edmonton "climate march" rally was confronted by a Rebel News-sponsored billboard truck challenging the viewpoints being funneled through Thunberg by her handlers, as well as by counter-protesters supporting the oil industry, who voiced opposition to the rally and its racist and anti-capitalist Marxist supporters.
- Delingpole: Greta Thunberg – Patron Saint of the Age of Stupidity, by James Delingpole, Breitbart.
- Duke, Selwyn (August 19, 2019). Green Machine: Child Climate Activist a Tool of Al Gore-esque Corporate Con. The New American. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- Richardson, Valerie (August 29, 2019). Prophet or puppet? Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg's arrival ignites exploitation debate. The Washington Times. Retrieved August 29, 2019.
- Nolte, John (August 30, 2019). Nolte: We Should Never Listen to Stupid People, Especially Children. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 30, 2019.
- Murphy, James (September 22, 2019). Climate Child Abuse? Using Children to Lobby for Action on Climate Change. The New American. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- Bufkin, Ellie (September 23, 2019). 'Absolute madness': Pundits react to Swedish teen's impassioned climate speech. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- Wirtz, Bill (September 25, 2019). By All Means, Let’s Criticize Greta Thunberg. The American Conservative. Retrieved September 25, 2019.
- Schlichter, Kurt (December 16, 2019). TIME's Commie Nag of the Year Can Go Pound Sand. Townhall. Retrieved December 16, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Murphy, James (December 2, 2019). Greta Thunberg Admits: “Climate Crisis Is Not Just About the Environment”. The New American. Retrieved December 2, 2019.
- Delingpole, James (November 29, 2019). Delingpole: Greta the Teenage Climate Puppet Goes Full Marxist. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 29, 2019.
- Neale, Spencer (December 30, 2019). 'She didn't eat for three months': Greta Thunberg 'stopped talking' before activism. Washington Examiner. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- Starr, Penny (August 20, 2019). Youth’s Transatlantic Sailing Trip to Fight Climate Change Could Be Foiled by Team’s Plane Trips. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 20, 2019.
- Caplan, Joshua (September 23, 2019). Greta Thunberg & Allies File Climate Complaint Against 5 Countries (Not China). Breitbart News. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- Caplan, Joshua (September 24, 2019). Macron Rips Greta Thunberg’s ‘Very Radical’ Climate Complaint Against France. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 24, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Kent, Simon (December 15, 2019). German Railway Company Disputes Greta Thunberg’s Seatless Claim. Breitbart News. Retrieved December 15, 2019.
- Bufkin, Ellie (December 15, 2019). Greta Thunberg apologizes for saying world leaders should be ‘put against the wall’. Washington Examiner. Retrieved December 15, 2019.
- Grieshaber, Kirsten (December 15, 2019). Train company claps back at Greta Thunberg over floor pic, notes 'first class' seat. The Washington Times (from the Associated Press). Retrieved December 15, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Bufkin, Ellie (September 30, 2019). Church of Sweden proclaims Greta Thunberg 'successor to Jesus Christ' in resurfaced tweet. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 30, 2019.
- Starr, Penny (October 1, 2019). Swedish Church Praised Greta Thunberg as ‘Successor’ of Jesus in Weeks Leading to Christmas 2018. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 1, 2019.
- Chumley, Cheryl K. (October 4, 2019). Greta Thunberg, like Barack Obama, dubbed 'Jesus' by left. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 5, 2019.
- Duke, Selwyn (December 13, 2019). Greta Thunberg, Person of the Year, Reveals West as Power of Yesteryear. The New American. Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- Murphy, James (December 12, 2019). Skipping School Gets Greta Thunberg Named Time’s Person of the Year. The New American. Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- Greta Thunberg CRUMBLES Without Her Script!!! at Dr. Steve Turley YouTube channel
- Greta Thunberg and her handlers run from questions in Edmonton! at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Greta Thunberg meets first real resistance during Alberta demonstration at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Thunberg is 'not the messiah, she is an extremely anxious girl', John Bolt, Sky News Australia.