World Economic Forum
The World Economic Forum (WEF) is a billionaire club of far-left, globalist oligarchs with undo influence among world governments and meets once a year in Davos, Switzerland. The WEF is the primary sponsor of the Great Reset and the movement toward mass surveillance and a global police state via covid passports. The coronavirus coverup and climate change conspiracy have been used by the WEF to further its agenda of social and economic control of the global population. By the year 2030 A.D., the WEF hopes to outlaw private property (with the exception of themselves) and private transportation.
In 2019, the WEF agreed to promote the homosexual agenda.
As technology advances, an outline on the WEF “Strategic Intelligence” webpage from June 9, 2021, paints a picture of what life will be like by 2030. Cooperating with the WEF to achieve its vision for 2030 are partners like Amazon Web Services, Facebook, Google, Microsoft each reporting money manager BlackRock as its number one or number two shareholder, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Huawei, the UN, and Bloomberg.
The annual gathering of the World Economic Forum is notoriously clueless, such as failing to anticipate:
- the financial crisis of 2008 crash
- the rise of Donald Trump and his election
- the slowdown in global economic growth in 2018-2019
- See also: Corporatism
Fascism was traditionally defined as an authoritarian government working hand-in-glove with corporations to achieve objectives. A centralized autocratic government headed by a dictator, using severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition. This fascist model did not work in the long term due to the underlying principles of free people rejecting government authoritarianism. Fascist governments collapsed, and the corporate beneficiaries were scorned for participating.
The World Economic Forum was created to use the same fundamental associations of government and corporations. Only now multinational corporations tell the government(s) what to do. The WEF was organized for multinational corporations to assemble and tell the various governments how to cooperate with the corporations, in order to be rewarded by them. Corporatism is the outcome. The government is now doing what the multinationals tell them to do, and in return the multinationals install the compliant politicians.
Fascism, the cooperation between government and corporations, is still the underlying premise; the World Economic Forum simply flipped the internal dynamic putting the corporations in charge of handing out the instructions. What results is a slightly modified definition of fascism:
- …A massive multinational corporate conglomerate; telling a centralized autocratic government leader what to do; and using severe economic and social regimentation as a control mechanism; combined with forcible suppression of opposition by both the corporations and government.
The Build Back Better agenda in the post-covid pandemic world is one such example.
Young Global Leaders Forum
- See also: Young Global Leaders
In 1992, the World Economic Forum launched a program initially called Global Leaders of Tomorrow. In 2004, this program was turned into the Forum for Young Global Leaders – a 5-year program of indoctrination into WEFs principles and goals. The aim is to find future leaders for an emerging global society. The program has since its inception included politicians, business leaders, royalty, journalists, performers and other cultural influencers who have excelled in their fields but have not yet turned 40 years of age (originally 43 in order to include Angela Merkel). It has since grown into an extensive global network of dedicated leaders with enormous resources and influence, all working to implement the technocratic plans of the World Economic Forum in their respective nations and fields.
Already in the first year, 1992, a number of highly influential candidates were selected. Among the 200 selected were Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, Nicolas Sarkozy, Bill Gates, Bono, and Richard Branson. Others since have included Justin Trudeau, Volodymyr Zelensky, Jacinda Ardern, Emmanuel Macron, Pete Buttigieg, Chrystia Freeland, Leonardo DiCaprio, Larry Page, Jimbo Wales and Mark Zuckerberg.
Public–Private Partnerships is one of the cornerstones of the World Economic Forum philosophy. That is, a merger between state and large companies (also known as corporatism). Partners for Global Leaders of Tomorrow in 2000 were large global companies such as The Coca Cola Company, Ernst & Young, Volkswagen, and BP Amoco. Since the Global Leaders of Tomorrow was turned into Young Global Leaders 2004, partners such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Google, and JPMorgan Chase have also participated as sponsors.
Wang Guan, a World Economic Forum (WEF) young global leader, is pushing for people the “Great Reset” to be thrown into communist China-style “reeducation camps” similar to the ones where Uyghur Muslims are forced to live in Xinjiang. Wang’s reeducation camps would be filled with people who support things like freedom, nationalism and the right to bear arms.
Wang currently works as a chief political correspondent for a Chinese state-run media out that airs programming specifically for the United States. In a short film put together to promote reeducation camps, Wang explained how he believes that the living conditions of Uyghur Muslims is a “success,” and that it serves the purposes of the CCP to ethnically cleanse China in this way. “Fifty-four countries, most of them Muslim-majority states, defended China’s counter-extremism efforts in Xinjiang, commending China in its development policies there, and in ‘providing care to its Muslim citizens,'” Wang said in the video, adding, “and they probably have a point.” “According to local officials, the vast majority of the attendees picked up a skill or two, completed their training, and went home,” Wang further said in another related video, which was put out by the China Global Television Network (CGTN).
At the 2021 Cyber Polygon summit, Schwab stated, “We need to build IT infrastructures that have digital antibodies built-in inherently to protect themselves.” In March 2022 the WEF purged all mention of Cyber Polygon from its website.
The World Economic Forum (WEF) announced that it severed “all relations” with the Russian Federation and President Vladimir Putin due to the ongoing Ukraine denazification operation. “We are not engaging with any sanctioned individual and have frozen all relations with Russian entities,” a spokesperson told Politico. Putin was completely scrubbed from the WEF website.
Addressing the 2022 Forum, Ukrainian strongman Volodymyr Zelensky said,
|"Although there is a rather good and long history between Ukraine and China, I would like to have an advantage in these relations compared to Russia."|
98 year old Henry Kissinger addressed the WEF on May 23, 2022 warning, "Negotiations need to begin in the next two months before it creates upheavals and tensions that will not be easily overcome," and direct military confrontation with Russia itself. George Soros told the WEF that the West needs a quick victory over Russia so it can focus on climate change. IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi was joined by Ukrainian Member of Parliament Alona Shkrum on a panel at Davos and voiced Russophobic propaganda.
- See also: FTX scandal
Up until its bankruptcy filing, FTX was a 'partner' with the World Economic Forum (WEF). The FTX CEO's aunt, Linda Fried, is on the board of the WEF. Sam Bankman-Fried's mother, Barbara Fried, is the founder and president of a left-wing Super PAC called ‘Mind the Gap’ (MTG) dedicated to helping Democratic political candidates win elections. The PAC earns millions of dollars in donations primarily from Silicon Valley executives "who are keen on quietly funneling massive political donations into the Democratic Party." The mission of MTG is to “empower private political donors to strengthen our democracy by providing them with evidence-based guidance on the electoral strategies, tactics, and programs that are likely to achieve the greatest impact in a given election”, according to Influence Watch. FTX funded 2021 trials that denied effectiveness of early treatment options for COVID-19 including Ivermectin and HCQ. Sam Bankman-Fried brother, Gabriel Bankman-Fried runs an organization called Guarding Against Pandemics, which is financed by Sam Bankman-Fried.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/worldeconomicforum/videos/10153920524981479/
- ↑ Smits, Jeanne (January 24, 2019). World Economic Forum agrees for the first time to promote LGBT ‘global order’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved January 24, 2019.
- ↑ https://jwcn-eurasipjournals.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s13638-021-02010-5
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/20/evidence-of-inverted-fascism-surfaces-through-foia-requests-in-the-netherlands/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/YkcaeaD45MY
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20131203013754/http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GLT_ClassOf1993.pdf
- ↑ https://goudsmit.pundicity.com/26065/russia-ukraine-and-the-globalist-two-step
- ↑ https://www.younggloballeaders.org/
- ↑ https://www.globalresearch.ca/world-economic-forum-young-global-leaders-revealed/5769766
- ↑ https://www.younggloballeaders.org/community?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=Guan&x=8&y=7&status=&class_year=§or=®ion=#results
- ↑ https://youtu.be/U3YBomwuB10
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/03/07/wef-young-leader-advocated-for-ccp-re-education-camp/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/QA2E4
- ↑ https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/why-did-the-world-economic-forum
- ↑ https://rumble.com/vx1ac8-why-did-the-world-economic-forum-just-remove-the-cyber-polygon-page-from-th.html
- ↑ https://gellerreport.com/2022/11/ftx-ceo-who-stole-billions-in-cypto-ponzi-scheme-is-democrats-second-largest-donor-after-soros.html/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/08/davos-putin-russian-oligarchs-00015344
- ↑ https://twitter.com/teddyfenton1/status/1498792512772784128%7C
- ↑ https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3491830-zelensky-ukraine-is-fine-with-chinas-position-on-war-with-russia.html
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/05/23/henry-kissinger-warns-against-defeat-russia-western-unity-sanctions/
- ↑ https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/iaea-grossi-at-davos-nuclear-power-climate-change-and-ukraine
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-exclusive-tens-billions-transferred-ukraine-using-ftx-crypto-currency-laundered-back-democrats-us/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2022/11/14/world-economic-forum-removes-ftx-promotion-as-a-partner-from-its-website/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2022/11/14/ftx-founders-aunt-on-board-of-world-economic-forum-dem-super-pac-leadership/
- ↑ https://www.influencewatch.org/political-party/mind-the-gap/
- ↑ https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/ftx-funded-2021-trials-that-denied-effectiveness-of-early-treatment-options-for-covid-19-including-ivermectin-and-hcq/
- ↑ https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/guarding-against-pandemics/