Pete Buttigieg (pron. Peter Boota-judge) according to ABC's The View, is the "Mayor of Indiana." Buttigieg is mayor of the city which hosts Notre Dame University, America's premier Catholic college. Buttigieg's father, a communist, infiltrated Notre Dame's faculty in 1980. In a harbinger of things to come, Buttigieg announced his candidacy for the Democratic party nomination in the 2020 Presidential election on April 14, 2019. The following day, April 15, 2019, Notre Dame's 800 year old namesake and symbol of Christian civilization, the cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris was burnt down.
Buttigieg is running on a platform of uprooting traditional family values. Buttigieg is a Socialist holocaust denier, a staunch supporter of transgender bathrooms, backs the totalitarian Green New Deal, and opposes the constitution and the Electoral College. Buttigieg calls himself an "intellectual" and claims Democrats respect "institutions and rules" and "fairplay." Buttigieg rejected calls for the resignation of the racist Democrat governor of Virginia Ralph Northam. He has attacked Bible-believing Christians for their beliefs, including Mike Pence. This comes despite the fact he strongly supports abortion and same-sex "marriage". Buttigieg offers no hope to parents, young girls, and women as a role model for heterosexuality. Buttigieg's white privilege propelled him into the upper ranks of Democrat candidates and the mainstream media has visibly displayed its adoration for him while he rose in the polls. The communist Buttigieg is being promoted as a "man of faith."
Buttigieg is noted for his use of meaningless Marxist dialectic double talk and buzz phrases, such as "democratic capitalism" which supposedly sets him apart from democratic socialists. Buttigieg's pseudo intellectualism doesn't mask the meaning of Christ's words, "by their fruits ye shall know them."
In Genesis 1:28, God commanded the first man and woman (there is no scientific debate on whether the human species descended from a single set of common parents; all races and ethnicities are related by blood) to "be fruitful and multiply." See also Ephesians 5:11, "have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness," a reference to gay sex.
Antonio Gramsci was a lieutenant of Joseph Stalin who headed the Italian branch of the International Communist movement (Comintern). After several failed assassination attempts on Mussolini, Gramsci was imprisoned in 1926 until his death in 1937. While in prison Gramsci wrote his Prison Notebooks, speculating on the failure of violent revolution to materialize in Western Europe as Karl Marx had predicted. Gramsci's works are considered by Socialists to be foundational to modern public education and Cultural Marxism.Joseph A. Buttigieg, Pete Buttigieg's father, according to his faculty page at Notre Dame University,
"interests are modern literature, critical theory, and the relationship between culture and politics. In addition to numerous articles, Buttigieg...is also the editor and translator of the multi-volume complete critical edition of Antonio Gramsci's Prison Notebooks...his articles on Gramsci have been translated into Italian, German, Spanish, Portugese, and Japanese. He was a founding member of the International Gramsci Society of which he is the executive secretary."
Gramsci's theory of "cultural hegemony" states that the ruling capitalist "oppressor" class uses cultural institutions, such as "traditional marriage," to maintain power. The "oppressors" develop a "hegemonic culture" using ideology unlike Socialists who use violence, economic force, and coercion. "Hegemonic culture" propagates its own values and norms so that they become "common sense" values and thus maintain the status quo. According to Wikipedia, this "Hegemonic power is therefore used to maintain consent to the capitalist order, rather than coercive power using force" as Marxism does "to maintain order. This cultural hegemony is produced and reproduced" by the dominant Christian oppressor class "through the institutions that form the superstructure."
2 Kings 21:11 - 2 Kings 22:2, 2 Kings 23:7
- See also: 2_Kings_20-25_(Translated)#Chapter_21, 2_Kings_20-25_(Translated)#Chapter_22, and 2_Kings_20-25_(Translated)#Chapter_23
Buttigieg, who allegedly speaks seven languages, disputes the common interpretation of 2 Kings 21:11 - 2 Kings 22:2 and 2 Kings 23:7 in all seven languages. Likewise Buttigieg has difficulty in comprehension of Proverbs 14:34.
For all of Buttigieg's intellectual bombast, Buttigieg offers no reasonable interpretation of Ephesians 5:12.
Buttigieg has overseen rising crime, homeless, and drug use during his time as mayor of South Bend, Indiana. Violent crimes are three times higher in the Democratic stronghold of South Bend than in the rest of Indiana, and property crimes five times higher. His 80% election vote is not a reflection of popularity, but rather of single party control of a political machine.
- Buttigieg, Pete
- Larsen, Emily; Simonson, Joseph (April 2, 2019). Pete Buttigieg's father was a Marxist professor who lauded the Communist Manifesto. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- Moran, Sean (April 14, 2019). Pete Buttigieg Announces 2020 Democrat Presidential Campaign. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- Burke, Michael (April 14, 2019). Buttigieg slams Electoral College for overruling popular vote 'twice in my lifetime'. The Hill. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- Buttigieg said, "I don’t mean to congratulate ourselves because we’ve got our issues to work through too, but I would point to the contrast between how the Democratic Party handled allegations of sexual mistreatment among people in our ranks … and what’s going on on the other side of the aisle. Or when it comes to these disturbing racial relations. The difference between the conversation the Democratic Party is having about the governor of Virginia and the conversation, if any, that the Republican Party is having about people like Steve King. How much will we tolerate?” A blatantly false statement. King was removed from all House committee assignments after King was quoted out of context by mainstream news sources, whereas Rep. Ilhan Omar was never censored or disciplined for a recurring pattern of anti-Semitic statements. Buttigieg went on to say Northam could remain in office until he could primaried out in 2021.
- Pollak, Joel B. (April 8, 2019). Pollak: ‘Mayor Pete’ Buttigieg and Liberal Religious Bigotry. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- Spiering, Charlie (April 8, 2019). Pete Buttigieg Keeps Attacking Mike Pence Despite History of Respect. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- Daugherty, Owen (April 9, 2019). Karen Pence responds to Buttigieg: 'You shouldn't be attacked' for your religious beliefs. The Hill. Retrieved April 9, 2019.
- Brest, Mike (April 9, 2019). Pence's Family Defends Religious Liberty, Pushes Back Against Buttigieg Criticism. The Daily Caller. Retrieved April 10, 2019.
- Chang, Allie (June 17, 2015). Gov. Pence talks reelection campaign, Buttigieg's coming out. WSBT. Retrieved April 10, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Brown, Michael L. (April 8, 2019). Why it’s absurd for gay pro-abortion Pete Buttigieg to question Trump’s faith. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved April 9, 2019.
- Byas, Steve (April 9, 2019). Buttigieg’s Candidacy Advances Secularist Leftist Goals. The New American. Retrieved April 9, 2019.
- Mainwaring, Doug (April 12, 2019). As a former gay man, I know Pete Buttigieg’s ‘Midwest wholesome’ is a lie. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved April 12, 2019.
- Williams, Thomas D. (April 16, 2019). Catholic League: Pete Buttigieg ‘Loyal Soldier in War on Religion’. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- Buchanan, Patrick J. (April 16, 2019). Mayor Pete and the Crackup of Christianity. The New American. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- Jasper, William F. (April 7, 2019). Pete Buttigieg for President? The Dem’s Newest Media-anointed “Phenom”. The New American. Retrieved April 9, 2019.
- Schlichter, Kurt (April 11, 2019). That Annoying Pete Buttigieg Guy Is Just Another Liberal Hack. Townhall. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- Spiering, Charlie (April 16, 2019). Mayor Pete Buttigieg Rising in Democrat Primary. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- Pollak, Joel B. (April 15, 2019). Pete Buttigieg Knocks Own Supporters for Being Too White. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 16, 2019.