|U.S. Representative from Hawaii's 2nd Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – January 2021
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Honolulu City Council, 6th District|
From: January 2, 2011 – August 16, 2012
|Hawaii House of Representatives, 42nd District|
From: 2002 – 2004
|Party||Independent (2022 - present)|
Democrat (before 2022)
|Spouse(s)||Eduardo Tamayo (2002 - 2006)|
Abraham Williams (2015 - present)
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Service Years|| 2003 - present|
Tulsi Gabbard represented the Democratic Party in Hawaii's 2nd district. She is an outspoken critic of Hillary Clinton, the liberal media, and the Biden police state. Gabbard, unlike most Dem presidential candidates, publicly opposed third-trimester abortion. But as recently as 2019 Gabbard sided with Hollywood in opposing the pro-life Heartbeat Bill, although that was before she left the Democrat Party entirely in 2022. Gabbard's religion is Hinduism, which is a pro-life and conservative faith.
About Hillary Clinton, Gabbard was incredibly courageous among Democrats in opposing her, and said "I stand against everything she represents."
Gabbard is a potential running mate of Donald Trump in 2024, to replace the ineffective globalist Mike Pence who refused to stand against electoral fraud on January 6, 2021.
Gabbard has accused Democrats of risking nuclear holocaust with the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. Gabbard claimed to oppose the impeachment frenzy on conservative talk shows in Sept 2019 and voted 'Present' on the key Impeachment inquiry vote in late Oct 2019. Gabbard has been critical of the Democrat's anti-constitutional star chamber process.
Gabbard was interviewed for a position in the Trump administration during the Trump transition. While some nationalist conservatives see Gabbard as an ally because of her positions on foreign interventionism, she takes strongly globalist positions overall, and she has falsely accused conservative U.S. President Donald Trump of promoting "racism." She takes far-left positions on most other issues. For instance, she has endorsed slavery reparations.
Gabbard announced her candidacy for the 2020 presidential election in January 2019 and was highly critical of Hillary Clinton. Democrats excluded Gabbard from debates after seeing how effective she was. Gabbard is regularly the target of Democrat racist and Hinduphobic attacks.
On October 11, 2022, Gabbard announced that she was leaving the Democratic party and becoming an independent. In a social media post explaining her reasons for doing so, she stated that the party had been hijacked by "an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue and stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith and spirituality, demonize the police and protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war."
- 1 Life and Career
- 2 CFR Membership
- 3 Foreign Policy
- 4 Appearances on Fox News, David Duke and Richard Spencer Endorsements
- 5 Position on Abortion
- 6 2020 presidential election
- 7 Military career
- 8 See also
- 9 References
Life and Career
Gabbard was born in April 1981 in American Samoa, the daughter of Carol Porter and politician Mike Gabbard. She moved to Hawaii aged 2. She is of mixed Samoan and European descent. As a teenager, Tulsi embraced the Hindu faith.
Gabbard was a member of the far left Congressional Progressive Caucus. She was an unelected Superdelegate to the 2016 Democratic National Convention pledged to Bernie Sanders.
Gabbard has been unfairly criticized for politically incorrect comments contrary to the homosexual agenda. She was a supporter of the authoritarian Green New Deal and Medicare for All bills, and has won the coveted David Duke endorsement. After the Obama-era funding of ISIS, Gabbard with Sen. Rand Paul introduced the Stop Arming Terrorists Act.
Tulsi Gabbard held a 5-year Term membership, with the Council on Foreign Relations, which expired on July 1, 2019. In an interview with big Tulsi advocate, Niko House, in March 2019, Tulsi answers questions regarding her membership with the CFR, that went viral on social media earlier this year, without ever touching on the traditional role of the council in selecting each elected President's Cabinet, including heads of National Security, CIA Director, Department of Defense heads, Justice, and Treasury Secretary, key Ambassador positions, and some Supreme Court appointments, from its own members. Tulsi's campaign message is based on the pretention that the U.S. president dictates to the CFR, America's foreign policy, and that therefore Tulsi Gabbard will end Middle East and regime-change wars, based on Presidential/Constitutionally elected authority alone, without letting on that the opposite appears likely true – that the President is a figurehead, who executes the orders of the CFR and other shadow secret societies such as Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission. Tulsi's main support comes from uninformed and easily deceived Progressive Democrats, whose source of info on the CFR is generally limited to what they read on Wikipedia and in mainstream media sources including the Guardian and Intercept as their primary news sources. Their sources describe the council as a benign advisory think tank that compliments the elected President's foreign policies.
Tulsi Gabbard's anti-interventionist foreign policy initiatives appear aligned with the new Washington, DC based think tank – The Quincy Institute, funded with seed money from George Soros and Charles Koch.
On 11 September 2019 she stated that "Al Qaeda Is Stronger Now Than They Were on 9/11". Tulsi Gabbard is one of the just NINE Democrats in the House to miss the vote on HR 1327 “Never Forget the Heroes” Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Act. 
Appearances on Fox News, David Duke and Richard Spencer Endorsements
Per the Nexis database, Tulsi Gabbard made 20 appearances on Fox News while President Obama was in office. This does not include instances when she was mentioned on Fox or featured in video clips played on air. Suggesting that David Duke or Richard Spencer are endorsing Tulsi, will have practically zero effect on conservative Trump supporters, who don't identify with these individuals. Many Democrats ignorantly assume all Trump supporters are rednecks and racists, who exclusively watch Fox News as their sole news source, shop at Walmart, and drive a pickup with a gun rack, as Tulsi's possible choice for choosing Fox. Democrats and the Liberal media, forced the KKK/Alt-Right label on Trump and his supporters, and now on Tulsi Gabbard too, for associating with Fox, whether it has any basis in truth or fiction, other than they're insisting it does. If Tulsi is trying to attract conservative voters and Trump supporters to her campaign, picking up endorsements from former KKK member David Duke or Alt-Right spokesman Richard Spencer is practically meaningless for conservatives if they don't identify with them. Most Trump supporters have come to realize that Fox News is controlled opposition, an anti-Trump organization, backstabbing the President every chance they get.
Position on Abortion
Although Tulsi Gabbard claims she is opposed to third-trimester abortion, her actual Congressional abortion voting records tell a different story. Tulsi Gabbard claims she “personally” does not support abortion, and now late-term abortion. However, she goes on to say a woman has the right to choose, and no government may stop them. Then as a U.S. House Representative of Congress, she's passed many abortion laws, blocked laws designed to protect children, including pain-capable and born alive initiatives, has not overturned any of her existing laws in spite of her claimed lack of support for them, and year-after-year funded Planned Parenthood, providing facilities and doctors to mass murder babies. Tulsi Gabbard passed the laws promoting abortion, the legalized murder of unborn children, while promising to "protect all Americans from harm". Many ISKCON/Hare Krishna leaders and members are currently promoting her to their congregation and to the public as a lifelong Vaishnava saint and avatar, despite their scriptures and teachings being decidedly pro-life and in opposition to Tulsi Gabbard's actions. After fooling the Hare Krishna religion and the Indian community that supports them, she's now moved on to the Catholic Church, whose congregation is being told Tulsi Gabbard supports a ban on late-term abortion as well. Careful tracking of Tulsi's campaign however, shows one set of messages delivered to conservative voters and different messages for her Democrat Party constituents, which is consistent with the Democrat Party platform on this issue. In the first Democrat Party debate, Tulsi admitted that she's pro-abortion.
2020 presidential election
After the Democratic party First Debate Google search trends indicated Tulsi Gabbard was the candidate voters wanted to learn more about. A Drudge Report online poll had Gabbard with 42% of 74,736 total votes cast. Her closest rival, Elizabeth Warren, had only 12%. Other online surveys from the Washington Examiner, NJ.com and Heavy all point towards similar results with Gabbard winning almost every early online poll. Each poll shows her averaging between 30% – 40% of the total vote. Washington Examiner has her coming on top with 39.22% of the vote, NJ.com shows Gabbard with 34.67% and the Heavy has her at 32.24%. Fake news cable networks however ignored her. Julián Castro was declared the "breakout star" of the night by both MSNBC's Kasie Hunt and the bigoted New York Times.
After being shunted to the back of the bus by the Democratic National Committee, Tulsi - a woman of color - made the Fourth pre-Primary Debate stage.
Google's election meddling
Gabbard is suing Google for $50 million for censorship of her campaign ads. Google blocked her ads account shortly after the first Democrat presidential debate, when Gabbard became the most-searched-for candidate in the Democrat field. Two days after the first debate however, Tulsi's poll results collapsed back to 0-1% in national polls according to Real Clear Politics.
Gabbard's complaint accuses Google of censoring the candidate at the very moment when millions of Americans wanted to learn more about her. It also accuses Google of sending Gabbard's campaign emails to people's Gmail spam folders at a “disproportionately high rate.” The campaign seeks a legal injunction against Google to prevent further election meddling, as well as $50 million in damages. According to Gabbard's legal complaint against Google:
At the height of Gabbard’s popularity among Internet searchers in the immediate hours after the debate ended, and in the thick of the critical post-debate period (when television viewers, radio listeners, newspaper read-ers, and millions of other Americans are discussing and searching for presidential candidates), Google suspended Tulsi’s Google Ads account without warning.
For hours, as millions of Americans searched Google for information about Tulsi, and as Tulsi was trying, through Google, to speak to them, her Google Ads account was arbitrarily and forcibly taken offline. Throughout this period, the Campaign worked frantically to gather more information about the suspension; to get through to someone at Google who could get the Account back online; and to understand and remedy the restraint that had been placed on Tulsi’s speech—at precisely the moment when everyone wanted to hear from her.
The legal complaint argues that Google could have a nefarious impact on American democracy if its behavior is allowed to continue unchecked. This is the viewpoint of Dr. Robert Epstein, who says the Silicon Valley Masters of the Universe will “go all out” to influence the 2020 election.
In a series of Tweets, the Hawaii Democrat said Google's actions “reveals the danger of their dominance & how the dominance of big tech over public discourse threatens core American values.” This is likely another publicity stunt by Gabbard's campaign, similar to announcing she was boycotting the 4th Debate, only to flip-flop her positions a few days later, to say she would appear after all.
After Hillary's Clinton's xenophobic smear, Steven Crowder demonstrated during his radio program how Google was actively suppressing Tulsi Gabbard search results in the United States.
As a result of Google and Clinton's electikon meddling, Gabbard has consistently polled below 2%. Gabbard campaign and her key conservative media supporters, including U.S. based Russian media, claim her poll results are illegitimate.
After Bernie Sanders suffered a heartattack and questions loomed over his health, Gabbard said "People who have supported Bernie Sanders in the past are coming to my campaign now.".
Clinton election meddling
Hillary Clinton slandered Gabbard with a xenophobic smear, calling Gabbard "a Russian asset." CNN's Van Jones came to Gabbard's defense, and pointed out how it was Hillary Clinton spreading disinformation to divide Americans, fulfilling Putin's aims. Jones noted,
- “Tulsi Gabbard was picked out by the Democratic Party and put at the top of the DNC. They thought she was going to be their golden girl, and she got that position in the DNC and she looked around and saw Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other people, Clinton allies, doing stuff they shouldn’t have been doing in the primary. And Tulsi publicly quit and endorsed Bernie Sanders, and it’s been payback hell ever since.”
Gabbard resigned from her post as vice-chair of the Democrat National Committee in February 2016 to both express her displeasure with how the committee was trying to rig the Democrat primary in Clinton's favor and to support then-Democrat candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders’ candidacy. In response, DNC officials sent her an email — one later outed by WikiLeaks — blasting her for disrespecting Clinton.
- “Hillary Clinton will be our party’s nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton.”
The email was reportedly forwarded to Clinton with the subject line “Hamme[r] dropped!”
Gabbard responded with a viral video that garnered over 2 million hits in less than 24 hours. Gabbard noted,
- "Hillary & her gang of rich, powerful elite are going after me to send a msg to YOU: “Shut up, toe the line, or be destroyed.” But we, the people, will NOT be silenced. Join me in taking our Democratic Party back & leading a govt of, by & for the people!"
Gabbard's poll numbers in for the Iowa caucuses began moving up.
Gabbard was one of 50 Democrats who signed a letter authored by California communist Barbara Lee calling on President Obama not to escalate the Syrian war after Obama provided covert assistance to the Islamic State.On MSNBC's Morning Joe, Gabbard had this exchange with reporter Kasi Hunt:
Hunt: Do you think Assad is our enemy?
Gabbard: Assad is not the enemy of the United States because Syria does not pose a direct threat to the United States.
Hunt: What do you say to Democratic voters who watched you go over there, and what do you say to military members who have been deployed repeatedly in Syria pushing back against Assad?
Gabbard: People who have been deployed to Syria have been there focused on their mission, which has been to defeat ISIS. Our troops have not gone to Syria to wage yet another costly, destructive regime change war.
Gabbard has highlighted her noninterventionist America First foreign policy. Gabbard said, "When it comes to the war against terrorists, I'm a hawk. When it comes to counterproductive wars of regime change, I'm a dove", however Gabbard never defines who the terrorists are, reminiscent of the Bush/Obama era endless War on Terror.
Gabbard has said, “So long as this foreign policy establishment retains its power and the status quo is continued, we will never have the resources we need to serve those urgent needs of people here at home." Gabbard defines these urgent needs to include tackling non-existent Climate Change and providing welfare to illegal aliens. Gabbard also suggests saving the Great Barrier reef with money saved from war, rather than the novel idea of refunds to taxpayers.
Gabbard is one of the few members of Congress (along with Rand Paul) to have publicly challenged the de facto alliance between the United States and Saudi Arabia, and is noted for her use of strong language to describe the relationship.
Gabbard is a military police officer with the Hawaii Army National Guard holding the rank of Major, has served two tours of duty in Iraq, and trained with the Indonesian army, spanning 16 years of military service. Gabbard claims she's a "combat vet" who has "dedicated most of her adult life to protecting the safety, security and freedom of ALL Americans "(beginning at 1:50), however never served in a combat role and didn't protect all Americans.
Is Tulsi Gabbard's claim to be a "Combat Vet" an exaggeration?
Tulsi never saw combat other than observing the horrors of war from a safe distance. Therefore, her campaign appears to be exaggerating her war experience as a “combat vet”. As a daughter of Hawaii State Senator, Mike Gabbard, Tulsi was never placed in harm's way during her two Iraq War tours. She served as a field hospital administrator/desk job, pushing papers and trained military police. Gabbard never led a force into battle, took or exchanged fire. During the Obama admin. rules changed, so that military personal now receive MSM citation simply for being stationed in a war zone, that was formerly reserved for doctors and nurses serving in units under fire. According to some observers, Gabbard doesn't possess proper Medical MOS credentials other than as an administrator ineligible for receiving the citation and didn't serve in a unit eligible for her award. (Read the comments at the bottom of referred page) National Guard and Army Reserve personnel traditionally serve in non-combat support roles.
Questions from fellow veterans regarding oddities in reasoning for Tulsi Gabbard's military awards:
1) How did a Second Lieutenant in the Hawaii National Guard, earn the prestigious Meritorious Service Medal, after serving just 12 months?
2) Why was Gabbard awarded the Combat Medical Badge, normally offered to units under fire, without a medical degree, serving in a support administrative position, in unit ineligible to receive it?
3) Why was Tulsi Gabbard awarded the rank of Major after less than the 16 years of continuous service normally required?
- Anti-Trump Conspiracy Theories#Tulsi Gabbard
- Tulsi Gabbard facts her Republican fans should know | Abagail Hamman, Rebel News on YouTube.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Pollak, Joel B. (October 20, 2019). Tulsi Gabbard Declares War on Hillary Clinton and Democrat Party Establishment. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- Van Brugen, Isabel (October 21, 2019). Tulsi Gabbard Declares She’s Taking Back the Democratic Party From Clinton, Corrupt Elite. The Epoch Times. Retrieved October 21, 2019.
- Tennant, Michael (October 21, 2019). Labeled a Russian Stooge, Gabbard Takes on Clinton, Democratic Establishment. The New American. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Ik1-gYEH-ys
- ↑ Earlier in her career, Gabbard as a young Democrat voted as directed or required by Dem bosses to pass several late-term abortion laws, along with repeatedly funding Planned Parenthood. https://votesmart.org/bill/23562/61077/129306/pain-capable-unborn-child-protection-act#61077
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/05/13/tulsi-gabbard-important-for-hollywood-to-oppose-georgias-heartbeat-law/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gabbard-hillary-clinton-russian-asset-2020-democrats.amp
- ↑ http://tweetchat.com/social-trends/gabbard-says-calling-trump-a-putin-puppet-is-dangerous-stupid-twitter-calls-her-a-putin-puppet/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/18/impeachment-vote-gabbard-087616
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1187576915756044288?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democratic-rep-tulsi-gabbard-consideration-trump-cabinet/story
- ↑ https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/33760591/gabbard-on-meeting-with-trump-i-will-never-allow-partisanship-to-undermine-our-national-security/
- ↑ Miguel, Luis (July 8, 2019). Don’t Be Fooled: Tulsi Gabbard Is a Globalist in Sheep’s Clothing. The New American. Retrieved July 8, 2019.
- ↑ Key, Pam (July 22, 2019). Tulsi Gabbard: Trump ‘Is Inciting Racism and Violence in Our Country’. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 22, 2019.
- ↑ Ross, Kimberly (October 25, 2019). Why conservatives should stop being cheerleaders for Tulsi Gabbard. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 26, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tulsi/comments/ayke0i/tulsi_gabbard_cosponsors_reparations_legislation/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160816003112/https://berniesanders.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Sanders-Publicly-Committed.pdf
- ↑ https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tulsi-gabbard-homophobic-remarks_us_5c3a6030e4b01c93e00a5952
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-david-duke-endorse-bds-israel-ilhan-omar-west-bank-boycott-1318365
- ↑ https://theduran.com/rand-paul-joins-tulsi-gabbard-is-calling-for-the-us-government-to-stop-funding-isis-and-al-qaeda/
- ↑ https://wearechange.org/rand-paul-tulsi-gabbard-unite-stop-cia-arming-terrorists/
- ↑ https://www.conservapedia.com/Council_on_Foreign_Relations
- ↑ https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/25475-some-of-trump-s-picks-have-troubling-links-to-globalism-cfr
- ↑ https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3582/CFR-Members-And-Bilderberg-Attendees-Appointed-By-Donald-Trump-Taken-from-the-CFR-membership-and-Bilderberg-participant-lists.aspx
- ↑ http://libertygalaxy.com/cfr-bilderberg-in-trump-admin/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2jArVljkZy4
- ↑ http://www.europereloaded.com/new-soros-koch-funded-think-tank-claims-to-oppose-us-forever-war-the-tulsi-effect/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/27/why-are-george-soros-charles-koch-collaborating-us-bashing-think-tank/
- ↑ https://www.thenation.com/article/quincy-institute-responsible-statecraft-think-tank/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/09/11/tulsi-gabbard-al-qaeda-is-stronger-now-than-they-were-on-9-11/
- ↑ http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll474.xml
- ↑ https://youtu.be/N6IxKUeNQlk
- ↑ https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2019/nov/21/looking-back-tulsi-gabbards-fox-news-presence-obam/
- ↑ https://www.trackingtulsi.com/alt-right-support
- ↑ https://youtu.be/DeK-f3_7Wv4
- ↑ https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/129306/tulsi-gabbard/2/abortion#.Xb4LlW5Fw2x
- ↑ https://back2godhead.com/category/society/abortion/
- ↑ https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2019/09/10/tulsi-gabbard-supports-late-term-abortion-ban/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/27/gabbard-triumphs-initial-online-polls-wins-debate/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/gabbard-commands-most-interest-but-gets-little-cable-news-attention/
- ↑ https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-latest-iowa-poll-is-good-news-for-elizabeth-warren-and-tulsi-gabbard/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/tulsi-gabbard-qualifies-for-october-primary-debate-1509412
- ↑ https://thehill.com/policy/technology/454746-tulsi-gabbard-sues-google-over-censorship-claims
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/07/25/tulsi-gabbard-sues-google-for-censorship-of-ads/
- ↑ https://www.theringer.com/2019/10/18/20920600/tulsi-gabbard-presidential-primary-rigged-2020-election
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tulsis-youtube-suppressed
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html
- ↑ https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/08/26/gabbard-is-victim-of-dncs-rigged-debate-criteria/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/nh/new_hampshire_democratic_presidential_primary-6276.html
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/19/cnns-van-jones-hillary-clintons-playing-a-very-dangerous-game-with-revenge-hit-on-tulsi-gabbard-841257
- ↑ https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3609
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185988329742798848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/tulsi-gabbard-elevated-iowa-clinton-spat-66396231?cid=social_twitter_abcnp
- ↑ chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/http://lee.house.gov/imo/media/doc/Lee%20Letter%20to%20President%20Obama_Syria_Update.pdf
- ↑ Obama Secret Syria Order Authorizes Support For Rebels, By Mark Hosenball, Reuters, 08/01/2012; Reuters reported
under provisions of the presidential finding, the United States was collaborating with a secret command center operated by Turkey and its allies.
Last week, Reuters reported that, along with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey had established a secret base near the Syrian border to help direct vital military and communications support to Assad’s opponents. This “nerve center” is in Adana, a city in southern Turkey about 60 miles (100 km) from the Syrian border, which is also home to Incirlik, a U.S. air base where U.S. military and intelligence agencies maintain a substantial presence.
Turkey’s moderate Islamist government has been demanding Assad’s departure with growing vehemence. Turkish authorities are said by current and former U.S. government officials to be increasingly involved in providing Syrian rebels with training and possibly equipment.
European government sources said wealthy families in Saudi Arabia and Qatar were providing significant financing to the rebels. Senior officials of the Saudi and Qatari governments have publicly called for Assad’s departure.
See also: Obama war crimes#August 2012.
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2019/02/12/tulsi-gabbard-is-driving-the-msm-crazy/
- ↑ https://www.cfr.org/blog/campaign-2020-tulsi-gabbard-democratic-presidential-candidate
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/rep-tulsi-gabbard-eviscerates-trump-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-n939011
- ↑ https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/rep-gabbard-trump-having-us-act-saudi-arabias-bitch-not-america-first
- ↑ https://youtu.be/-Y8ayIpjPvY
- ↑ https://www.isidewith.com/candidates/tulsi-gabbard/policies/social/abortion
- ↑ http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213120-female-recipient-of-combat-medical-badge/
- ↑ https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103734/Contents/Tulsi-Gabbard-interview-121757314/?page=1
- Former Democrats
- United States Representatives
- Congressional Progressive Caucus
- 114th United States Congress
- 115th United States Congress
- 116th United States Congress
- United States Presidential Election, 2020
- Military Personnel
- The 100 Americans The Left Hates Most
- Liberal opponents of Political Correctness