|Justin Pierre James Trudeau|
|Date and place of birth|| December 25, 1971 (age 49)|
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
|Parents|| father unknown|
|Claimed religion||Roman Catholic (In Name Only)|
|Education|| Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf|
University of British Columbia
University of Montreal
|Spouse||Sophie Grégoire (m. 2005)|
|Highest rank attained||drama coach|
|Political beliefs|| Communism|
Socialism with Chinese characteristics
|Political party||Liberal Party of Canada|
|Date of dictatorship||November 4, 2015|
|Wars started||CCP global pandemic|
|Number of deaths attributed||35,000+|
Justin Trudeau is the extreme leftwing fascist leader of the Liberal Party of Canada who suspended the Charter of Rights of Canadian citizens, invoked anti-terrorism laws against ordinary citizens, restricted freedom of movement, performed mass arrests and seized bank accounts of political opponents. Under Canadian law, Parliament must ratify implementation of the Act within 7 days; on the fourth day of debate, the Trudeau regime suspended parliament, ending debate. Trudeau has been labeled in the European Parliament as a "tyrant."
Trudeau has repeatedly engaged in hypocritical racist conduct including dressing up with blackface. He has a history of dressing in ethnic and racially insensitive outfits, and has made a large effort to be seen as "woke." When the Freedom Convoy arrived in the nation's capital of Ottawa in February 2022 to protest mask mandates, in a typical leftist false flag operation, a video of a masked man carrying a Confederate States of America flag was widely circulated. Trudeau accused Jewish members of parliament of supporting Nazis.
- 1 Background
- 2 Opposition to free speech and religious liberty
- 3 Declaration of martial law
- 4 Controversial decisions
- 5 Other controversial decisions
- 6 Controversial statements
- 7 SNC–Lavalin scandal
- 8 Lying
- 9 Promises
- 10 Quotes
- 11 See also
- 12 References
Trudeau is a former drama queen and coach. He has benefited politically from using the name of former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau. Trudeau's mother was notoriously unfaithful in her marriage and was consorting with Fidel Castro in the months before Trudeau was born. In her autobiography she refers to Castro as "the sexiest man I've ever met." It has been suspected that Castro may be Trudeau's real biological father. Pierre Trudeau was 29 years older than Margaret. She was a hippy "flower child" of the 1960s sexual revolution. She was 20 years old when they met in 1968 and he was 49. Their paths first crossed with Fidel in 1970. They kept their relationship secret until after they were married in 1971. They were divorced 13 years later in 1984 when Pierre was defeated as Prime Minister. Margaret's infidelity extended to affairs with Jack Nicholson, Ryan O'Neal, Lou Rawls, Ted Kennedy, Fidel Castro and Mick Jagger.
Trudeau represents the Montreal-area riding of Papineau in the House of Commons and became the Prime Minister in the 2015 Canadian federal election. His election was boosted by workers from Barack Obama's campaign team, who campaigned on Trudeau's behalf resulting in accusations of foreign interference in the Canadian election process. His Liberals retained power in the 2019 Canadian federal election on October 21, 2019, but due to the various scandals that have befallen both Trudeau and his party, they lost seats (as well as losing the popular vote to the Conservatives) and were reduced to a minority government. The Trudeau regime managed to retain its power, again despite facing numerous scandals, in the 2021 Canadian federal election by taking advantage of the CCP flu pandemic and via suspected foreign interference from China, and it currently holds onto its power in a minority government only with the support of the federal New Democratic Party.
During his election campaign and thereafter, the liberal media ran numerous fawning articles about him to sway his public image; although the liberal media continues to cover for him (particularly the private media companies that were bribed by Trudeau to start spouting the same fake news and lies already being spewed by his state media the CBC), that veneer has since worn away in the eyes of the public thanks to his various scandals and his recent dictatorial actions against the Freedom Convoy protests against his authoritarian CCP flu edicts against Canadians exposing his true deceitful nature and fascist colors.
Opposition to free speech and religious liberty
In January 2018, Trudeau claimed that pro-life speech is not protected speech under Canadian law. When asked on where the Canadian government limits free speech, Trudeau mentioned abortion, stating that "an organization that has the explicit purpose of restricting women’s rights by removing rights to abortion, the right for women to control their own bodies, is not in line with where we are as a government and quite frankly where we are as a society." This was despite Trudeau's associating himself with Fidel Castro and a convicted Indian terrorist.
Similarly, while Trudeau funded a left-wing group protesting a pipeline because of "free speech", he refused to fund any organizations opposed to abortion and the homosexual agenda. He personally involved himself in the creation of those rules. On May 10, 2018, thousands of Canadians protested against his abortion policies at the March For Life event. In October 2018, Trudeau failed to directly condemn a physical attack on a pro-life woman because of her views. In 2018, the Canadian government under Trudeau gave $88,000 to pro-abortion organizations while giving none to Christian organizations. Blacks have been the biggest victims of abortion in Canada.
Trudeau stated in August 2018 that it is not enough simply to "tolerate" homosexuality, but that "acceptance" of it is necessary.
Trudeau, who prefers to grant interviews to state broadcaster the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and sympathetic liberal media outlets who he knows will give him only "softball" questions, refuses to acknowledge conservative news company Rebel News as a legitimate media outlet and has gone out of his way to avoid tough questions from Rebel News reporters about his illegal activities and controversial actions while sending his aides to run interference for him, as well as sending hired goon squads (including corrupt police officers) to illegally harass and assault those reporters - the type of tactics typically engaged in by dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, the Chinese Communist regime and Hugo Chavez against opposition media. When Trudeau tried to block Rebel News and other conservative media outlets from covering a televised English-language federal leaders' debate (which was also the only English-language debate that Trudeau chose to take part in) during the 2019 Canadian federal election campaign, using the flimsy and hypocritical claim that Rebel News was "actively involved in advocacy" as the excuse to block its participation (while allowing in liberal journalists who themselves actively advocate for the Liberals and other left-leaning parties), Rebel News and conservative news website True North went to the Supreme Court of Canada and successfully overturned Trudeau's ban on the conservative news outlets covering the debate, dealing Trudeau a reversal in his efforts to illegally silence opposing viewpoints and asking of questions he and his fellow leftist politicians do not like. When CBC reporter Rosemary Barton, commenting on her Twitter account in response to the SCoC's overturn of Trudeau's ban on conservative journalists covering Liberal and government events, said that "...just because someone says they are a journalist doesn’t make them so", she drew heavy criticism for it in response, with some responders posting a photo of Barton taking a selfie of herself with Trudeau, while others took Barton's tweet and turned it around on her, pointing out with it and the selfie with Trudeau that, by her own standard, she herself is not a "journalist", only a partisan hack for Trudeau.
By October 2019, Trudeau had stopped claiming that he personally opposed abortion. In July 2021, Trudeau's bodyguards manhandled a Black female reporter who asked why Trudeau failed to label a rash of 20 church burnings as hate crimes. In 2022 Trudeau accused Jewish members of parliament of supporting Nazis.
Declaration of martial law
On February 14, 2022, acting at the behest of the Biden regime and in cowardly response to the anti-CCP flu mandates trucker convoy in Ottawa and related protests elsewhere after he spent some time in hiding from them, Trudeau, while lying about the truckers (including falsely calling them "terrorists") as he had been doing since their arrival, invoked the Emergencies Act to use as his excuse to illegally crack down on protests against his regime and his mandates. Trudeau's move has drawn massive criticism and condemnation on social media from the public, while in response, the truckers in Ottawa announced that they will not back down from Trudeau (in spite of his threats to illegally freeze their assets and crowdfunding support and revoke their insurance for standing up to him and his diktats) or give in to his illegal power grab. The leftwing fascist regime's diktats included provisions to coerce forced labor. Police began smashing truckers' windows amid frigid winter temperatures. Polls showed Trudeau's approval ratings at 16%. Jagmeet Singh, the leader of the far-Left New Democratic Party, and Doug Ford announced their full support of Trudeau's power grab. In response to Trudeau's action, the trucker convoy in Ottawa, as promised, have defied him and have shored up by parking more of their trucks in front of the Parliament Buildings than had already been there previously. Protesters gathered outside of the Canadian Embassy in New York City to condemn Trudeau for his power grab.
Trudeau also drew condemnation from the Canadian Civil Liberties association and the Canadian Constitution Foundation for his actions, and several Canadian premiers also opposed Trudeau's actions and condemned him for political overreach. Fox News host Tucker Carlson pointed out on his show that Trudeau's invocation of the Emergencies Act was the equivalent of declaring Canada a dictatorship, adding that the Freedom Convoy and the events connected to it do not qualify for the Act to be invoked. Subsequent to the event, Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly, who had sided with Trudeau and similarly made false accusations against the trucker convoy (including accusing them, without proof, of "harmful activities" and of spreading "hatred" and "violence"), announced his resignation from his post after he was criticized for his baseless accusations. Trudeau, who previously attempted, without success, to hire tow truck drivers to remove the large trucks from the main protest in Ottawa and at blockades in Coutts, Alberta and Emerson, Manitoba, has attempted to coerce the drivers into doing his dirty work for him by illegally threatening them with arrest if they refuse to remove the trucks. Trudeau's actions have drawn widespread condemnation from political leaders in the United States and El Salvador, with Ohio Republican congressman Warren Davidson announcing that he would introduce legislation in Congress to protect American citizens from similar such actions by the Biden regime, while Arizona United States Senate candidate and author Blake Masters outright called Trudeau a psychopath.
Multiple members of Parliament shouted down Trudeau in the House of Commons for his dodging of questions and making flimsy excuses about his use of the Emergencies Act to suppress his political enemies, as well as his slandering of the Conservative MPs for their support of the Freedom Convoy. Canadian conservative news site True North pointed out that Trudeau's drastic measures in invoking the Act indicates that the embattled and desperate Trudeau has lost all control of Canada. Louisiana Republican Senator John Kennedy pointed out that Trudeau's invocation of the Act is basically him claiming to be "smart" and "educated" while the truckers are not. Romanian member of the European Parliament Cristian Terhes denounced Trudeau for his tyrannical actions against the Freedom Convoy, calling what Trudeau is doing reminiscent of the oppressive Chinese Communist regime, then calling for his isolation by the international community. The paranoid Trudeau unilaterally insisted on keeping his "emergency" powers despite his jackboots having largely quelled the Freedom Convoy protests in Ottawa through violent means, claiming that "...(t)his state of emergency is not over... There continue to be real concerns about the coming days" while continuing to justify his use of the Emergencies Act; Trudeau also audaciously and falsely claimed that any MP in Parliament who votes to revoke the Act in opposition to his abuse of power opposes what he calls "democracy". Voting along party lines, the Trudeau Liberals and the NDP aligned to vote in favor of Trudeau's invocation of the Emergencies Act on February 21, 2022 with 185 votes versus 151 votes against by the Conservatives, the Bloc Quebecois and other MPs; for it to be fully passed, however, it must survive a vote by the Canadian Senate. Trudeau drew near-universal condemnation and mockery on social media, as well as from Fox News host Tucker Carlson, when he proclaimed that Canada would "...defend democracy" and "...stand against authoritarianism" (in response to Russia's recognition of two breakaway areas of Ukraine as independent from the fascist Ukranian regime) while he hypocritically embraces authoritarianism and trashes Canadian democracy in his regime's attacks on the Freedom Convoy.
On February 23, 2022, Trudeau did a stunning about-face as he revoked the Emergencies Act, just one week after invoking it; conservative news outlets Rebel News and the Gateway Pundit speculated that he ended his use of the Act because it would have lost a vote in the Senate, resulting in the Act being terminated anyway. To save face, Trudeau claimed that "...(w)e are confident that existing laws and bylaws are now sufficient to keep people safe" and that his regime would continue supporting the Ottawa Police Service against the Freedom Convoy protesters. In March 2022, two European politicians condemned Trudeau during his appearance at a NATO summit meeting at the European Parliament for his hypocritical support of Ukraine's neo-Nazi regime in the wake of his earlier actions against the Freedom Convoy protesters; one politician from Croatia, Mislav Kolakušić, called Trudeau "...a dictator of the worst kind" to his face and said "...Canada, once a symbol of the modern world, has become a symbol of civil rights violation under your quasi-liberal boot in recent months", while German politician Christine Margarete Anderson outright called him a disgrace to democracy and stated "...(t)hen again a Prime Minister who openly admires the Chinese basic dictatorship...who tramples on fundamental rights by persecuting and criminalizing his own citizens as terrorists just because they dared to stand up to his perverted concept of democracy... Should not be allowed to speak in this house at all." Despite state propaganda outlet the CBC falsely claiming that Trudeau received a "standing ovation" for his speech at the NATO meeting, the CBC's claim was exposed as a lie when it was revealed that it had conveniently left out the condemnations against Trudeau and that most of the Parliament had walked out on Trudeau in protest before he began his speech in front of a nearly-empty Parliament chamber.
Trudeau has performed poorly as Canada's prime minister since first being elected. One of his first acts was to spend $1.6 billion to import 25,000 Syrian migrants. Most Canadians live within 200 miles of the American border, which is almost entirely unsecured. On May 19, 2018, numerous conservative groups opposed to illegal immigration protested against Trudeau and his policies. He has taken a weak stance on immigration issues. When confronted by a critic of illegal migration at a public event, Trudeau avoided the actual issue of migration that she brought up and stated that "racism has no place here," falsely implying she was "racist." By 2019, however, Trudeau had been forced to take a stricter stance on migration, considering the large increase in migration and the upcoming national election. Trudeau so alienated western Canada that support for separatism reached record highs in the region. He also took far-left stances on euthanasia, and he claimed promoting "gender equality" in Canada's military was an acceptable alternative to increasing his country's low contributions to NATO. Trudeau is alleged to have violated Canadian law by targeting advertising for the commercially available Pfizer mRNA covid vaccine experiments to children under the age of 12 years old.
Trudeau has pulled Canadian forces from the alliance against ISIS, and withdrawn from defense agreements with the United States, such as the F-35 agreement. He also plans to legalize marijuana and prostitution. Syrian comedian Treka exposed the insanity Trudeau poses in a video regarding ISIS fighters returning to Canada. So far, American political leaders, including Republicans, have been silent on the threat Trudeau poses to the United States.
Trudeau and his controversial then-Heritage Minister, convicted criminal Steven Guilbeault, came under criticism for their plan to enact a new bill, the Act to Amend the Broadcasting Act (known officially as Bill C-10), that would illegally force censorship of websites containing any opinions that the Trudeau regime does not like (in violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which guarantees and protects freedom of speech), as well as to overrule Facebook, Twitter and YouTube if the regime thinks their moderators are not doing enough to censor political and ideological opponents. When criticized about Bill C-10 by the opposition Conservatives (who pointed out that the bill would illegally silence Canadians on social media), Trudeau could not defend or justify his support for the bill, but instead resorted to name-calling and gaslighting against the Conservatives, mockingly accusing them of being "tinfoil hats" before falsely claiming that his Liberals "support" free speech online, despite his bill doing exactly the opposite.
For a more detailed treatment, see Freedom Convoy.
- See also: CCP virus in Canada
Canadian truckers in January 2022 began protesting a leftwing fascist mandate that required the production of vaccine passports before crossing the U.S.-Canadian border. Canadian truckers were reportedly 90% vaccinated, above the country’s 78% total, a key detail that was brazenly ignored by the liberal media in both countries determined to depict the protests as "anti-science" and “anti-vax” rather than “anti-mandate” and "pro-freedom" protests. When the Freedom Convoy descended upon Ottawa, Trudeau dismissed them in a speech reminiscent of the final days socialist dictator Nicolae Ceausescu:
|"The small fringe minority of people who are on their way to Ottawa, who are holding unacceptable views that they are expressing, do not represent the views of Canadians…who know that following the science and stepping up to protect each other is the best way to ensure our rights, our freedoms, our values as a country."|
A near-exact repeat of Hillary Clinton's “basket of deplorables” speech, Trudeau’s description of “unacceptable views" instantly became a rallying cry, with people across the country lining the streets to cheer truckers while self-identifying as the “small fringe minority.” Everyone from high school kids to farmers and teachers and random marchers joined in as Trudeau’s own words were used to massively accelerate his troubles. Members of his party in parliament began criticizing Trudeau.
The head of a Trudeau-funded hate group posted a picture of an antisemitic flier on social media claiming it to have originated with the Freedom Convoy. Bernie Farber, who is listed as the chair of CAHN on the group’s website, which has received hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars from the Trudeau regime, posted a tweet of an antisemitic flier stating, “Taken by a friend in Ottawa at the Occupation. Apparently in plain sight." Records show CAHN received $268,400 Canadian dollars (USD $211,526) in 2020. It was quickly established that the picture of the flier was not from the Ottawa trucker Freedom Convoy protests – the same photo was from an unrelated event in Miami, Florida, and first posted on Twitter on January 23, 2022.
Political commentator Bill Maher remarked:
|"Justin Trudeau— I mean, I thought he was kind of a cool guy. And I started to read what he said... he was talking about people who are not vaccinated. He said, ‘They don't believe in science. They're often misogynistic, often racist.’ No, they're not. He said, ‘But they take up space. And with that, we have to make a choice in terms of a leader as a country— Do we tolerate these people?’ It's like, tolerate?? Now you do sound like Hitler. And recently, he talked about holding ‘unacceptable views.’”|
Trudeau refused to negotiate with the truckers. Instead, Trudeau consulted with U.S. socialist premier Joe Biden who urged him to use federal force and coercion against the protesters by invoking martial law. Trudeau promised "quick action."
Support for Nazism
- See also: Russia-Ukraine war
Efraim Zuroff, the Director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Israel, denounced Canadian troops for training neo-Nazi fighters in Ukraine, saying Ottawa has a responsibility to prevent such things from happening. “The Government of Canada did not exercise due diligence” Ephraim Zuroff told Citizen of Ottawa. “There is no doubt that there are neo-Nazis in Ukraine in various forms, whether in the Azov Regiment or other organizations."
During his trip to Ukraine in 2016 Justin Trudeau was photographed with Ukrainian Parliament Speaker Andriy Parubiy, who had a background with the ultranationalists and was accused of praising Hitler. In Canada is Not Back: How Justin Trudeau is in Over His Head on Foreign Policy, Jocelyn Coulon, who was a member of Trudeau’s International Affairs Council of Advisers and then an adviser to former foreign minister Stephane Dion, described how the Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC) sabotaged efforts to lessen tension with Russia. “Dion’s determination to restore relations with Russia quickly came up against pro Ukrainian pressure groups,” he wrote.
During the Gaza protests between Israel and "Palestinian" terrorist groups, Trudeau was criticized after condemning Israel and failing to condemn Hamas. He went in a heated debate with Andrew Scheer over the Gaza clashes.
Other controversial decisions
Trudeau received criticism after paying Omar Khadr.
Support for Bashar al-Assad
Trudeau is a supporter of the socialist dictator Bashar al-Assad and his Iranian Islamist allies. He appointed Assad's "Man in Montreal" to an important government position. Trudeau has refused to help Canadians who were imprisoned by a communist pro-Assad militia, the YPG. The YPG claims they were linked to ISIS, but was not able to verify that claim in any courts.
Support for leftist terror
While Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland sought to illegally seize the bank accounts of peaceful Freedom Convoy protesters exercising their legal right to protest and falsely calling the protesters "terrorists", Trudeau hypocritically made donations through a government agency called the Canadian Race Relations Foundation to actual left-wing terrorist groups such as Black Lives Matter, as well as corrupted leftist groups such as the misnamed Anti-Hate Network and the BC Civil Liberties Association.
In October 2021, Trudeau replaced his controversial previous environment minister, Catherine McKenna, in that portfolio with Steven Guilbeault. Guilbeault, an environmental radical and former Greenpeace activist who also tried pushing Bill C-10 while he was heritage minister, has a criminal record for illegally climbing the CN Tower in Toronto in 2001 as part of his attention-seeking protest activities; such a record, however, does not prohibit Guilbeault from running for or holding public office, as it would if he had instead been convicted, for example, of an illegal practice or a corrupt practice under section 502(3)(a) of the Canada Elections Act or had been imprisoned for criminal activity, which Guilbeault had not been.
Trudeau received strong criticism for his trip to India being a total disaster, and the media pointed out that Donald Trump's son outshined him when he went to India. He also received criticism by Indians due to his outfits, which were described as fake and annoying.
Covid vaccine mandates
Trudeau characterized CCP flu "vaccine" mandate protesters as having "unacceptable views."
Trudeau has repeatedly accused everyone supporting an end to coronavirus mandates of being "tied" to Nazis and Confederates.
On February 16, 2022, Trudeau delivered an address in the Canadian House of commons on the implementation of the Emergencies Act. After Conservative MP Mellissa Lantsman grilled Trudeau for fanning the flames of an “unjustified national emergency.”, Trudeau implied that the those in the Freedom Convoy were "Nazis" when he said,
|"Conservative Party members can stand with people who wave swastikas; they can stand with people who wave the Confederate flag.” —Justin Trudeau|
|"I've never seen such shameful remarks coming from this Prime Minister – my great grandfather flew over 30 missions over Nazi Germany. My great great uncle's body lies at the bottom of the English Channel. There are members of this body who are descendants of victims of the Holocaust. For the Prime Minister to accuse any colleagues in this House of standing with the swastika is shameful – I'm giving the Prime Minister an opportunity. I'm calling upon him to unreservedly apologize for this shameful remark,”|
|"The fact is, I don't know how any member of the Government Caucus can stand by this Prime Minister – when he accuses honorable members of the House of standing with a swastika! I'm calling on ALL members of the Liberal Caucus to denounce the Prime Minister. I've given him two chances to apologize – he has refused to apologize. Mr. Prime Minister – APOLOGIZE!" is shameful – I'm giving the Prime Minister an opportunity. I'm calling upon him to unreservedly apologize for this shameful remark,”|
After Cuban Communist dictator Fidel Castro's death was reported, Trudeau stated he was mourning his death, and among other positive statements, called Castro a "remarkable leader." Outrage erupted, and many mocked him with "#TrudeauEulogies" on Twitter, after writing posts mourning the death of dictators. (But, as mentioned above, Castro has been rumored to be his biological father, as his mother was notoriously unfaithful in her marriage.)
In 2013, when asked about which country he admires besides Canada, Trudeau was criticized after stating that he admires of China's "basic dictatorship." The video of Trudeau's statement about China recently resurfaced in February 2022 in response to his invocation of the Emergencies Act (see above).
In an interview with CTV, Trudeau called returning ISIS fighters an "extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization." Throughout the Trudeau government, about sixty have returned to Canada. He stated Canadians can be safe despite ISIS fighters returning at the Hamilton town hall. Trudeau compared ISIS fighters to immigrants such as Greeks, Portuguese, and Italians, and also believing that they can be rehabilitated. He also called on Canadians to welcome them and stated that they won't attack if they do. Trudeau faced criticism when one of the fighters, Abu Huzaifa al-Kanadi, returned to Canada, with conservatives calling for his arrest. However, Trudeau called questions about Abu Hazaifa "divisive." Numerous documents showed that Trudeau stated that ISIS has a "right to return" to Canada and that he stated that the government must facilitate their return. His government was also said to be opening the doors for them to join the Canada military.
Trudeau was criticized after he telling a woman to say "peoplekind" instead of "mankind". Australian commentator Rita Panahi stated that Trudeau saying "peoplekind" was an attempt to "appease those desperate to find offence where none exists." He apologized by calling his "peoplekind" statement a "dumb joke".
In May 2018, Trudeau compared those he derided as "climate change deniers" to supporters of female genital mutilation."
Immigration and hate crime hoaxes
An 11-year-old girl reported that a man twice tried to cut off her hijab with scissors as she walked to school with her younger brother. Her story captured international attention and public condemnation from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and Toronto Mayor John Tory. Trudeau said,
|"My heart goes out to the young girl who was attacked, seemingly for her religion. I can’t imagine how afraid she must have been, I want her and her family and her friends and community to know that that is not what Canada is, that is not who Canadians are… We are better than this."|
|"We have seen an unfortunate pattern of increased hate crimes in past months directed towards religious minorities, particularly towards women, a warning sign of increased intolerance."|
|"I will be personally responsible for harm that may come to any citizen of Canada. Any harm, from any refugee, brought into Canada by my Government, I stand personally responsible"|
Trudeau engaged in anti-Semitism against Conservative MP Melissa Lantsman, who is Jewish and a descendant of Holocaust survivors, by accusing her of supporting "people who wave swastikas" in her support of the Freedom Convoy; Trudeau refused to apologize for his false and inflammatory remark, even after he was called out by Lantsman and other Conservative MPs and told to apologize for slandering conservatives as "Nazis" (which is inaccurate as Nazism is a form of socialism and conservatives are not "socialist"), all while he ignored that his deputy prime minister Chrystia Freeland's family has ties to Nazism and who is a supporter of George Soros (who collaborated with the Nazis in his youth). Trudeau was condemned for his comments by a group of Israeli doctors, scientists and researchers who denounced him for falsely comparing the Freedom Convoy protesters to "Nazi sympathizers" and smearing them as "racist" and "anti-Semitic" while hypocritically smearing Lantsman.
The SNC–Lavalin scandal, which was revealed in 2019, badly shook Trudeau's government and led to the resignation of several cabinet ministers. On August 14, 2019, the Canadian Ethics Commission found Trudeau had misused his position of authority. An extreme leftist, Trudeau sent $1 million Canadian dollars to the Wuhan Institute of Virology after the release of the Chinese Communist global pandemic. The contribution was totally unnecessary given Canada's already existing trade deficit with the totalitarian regime.
China and North Korea
When the Chinese military intercepted Canadian surveillance aircraft over the Yellow Sea, Trudeau claimed they were enforcing UN sanctions. The United Nations has never authorized Canada or any NATO power to enforce UN sanctions against China or North Korea.
Prior to being shut down, a non-partisan website called TrudeauMetre tracked Trudeau's campaign promises, and their fulfillment or lack thereof. It recorded, as of October 2019, 129 achieved promises, 59 broken, 27 in progress, and 15 not yet begun. On February 11, 2017, there were numerous protests against Trudeau for a broken promise he made on electoral reform.
- There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime and say, ‘We need to go green, we want to start investing in solar’.
- Essay:Canadian Prime Minister Chooses Full “Bull” Connor in Reacting to Freedom Truckers Convoy
- Essay:Prime Minister Trudeau Compared to Nicolae Ceaușescu
- Truckers for freedom
- While Pierre Trudeau has commonly been identified as his father, evidence has emerged over time pointing to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro as Trudeau's actual biological father due to photo comparisons of the two, along with his mother Margaret Sinclair having been involved romantically with Castro as part of her unfaithfulness to the elder Trudeau prior to Trudeau's birth
- Multiple references:
- Duke, Selwyn (September 20, 2019). Called a “Hypocrite,” Justin Trudeau’s Blackface Reveals He’s Two-faced. The New American. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Freddoso, David (September 19, 2019). Justin Trudeau isn't a racist, he's just a massive hypocrite. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Spiering, Charlie (September 19, 2019). Flashback: Justin Trudeau Criticized Donald Trump for ‘Unacceptable’ Comments on Race. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Martel, Frances (September 23, 2019). Martel: Ignore Conservative Pundits; Justin Trudeau Is a Racist. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 23, 2019.
- Hayward, John (September 19, 2019). PHOTOS: Trudeau Blackface Scandal Follows Years of ‘Enthusiasm’ for Ethnic Garb. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Inside Justin Trudeau's long history of playing dress up. Fox News Video. September 20, 2019. Retrieved September 26, 2019.
- loco loco: "Trudeau throwing around the word 'racist' when he has dressed in "black face" and as a Nazi multiple times" at Twitter
- Tomlinson, Chris (September 20, 2019). Tomlinson: Five Times Justin Trudeau Tried Too Hard to Be ‘Woke’. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Martel, Frances (September 20, 2019). Canada’s Liberals Defend Trudeau from Resignation Calls amid Blackface Scandal. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Obama Campaign Team Hands Canada Over to the Lib-Left at Canada Free Press
- Multiple references:
- Trudeau vows to 'fight for all Canadians' as Liberals win minority government at CTV News
- Wallace, Danielle (October 22, 2019). Trudeau rival says Canadian Liberals put 'on notice' after narrow PM victory. Fox News. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Vieira, Paul; Mackrael, Kim (October 22, 2019). Trudeau Wins Re-Election but Fails to Secure Majority. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Hayward, John (October 22, 2019). Trudeau’s Liberals Narrowly Retain Government in Canadian Election. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- Gillies, Rob (October 22, 2019). Canada’s Trudeau wins re-election but faces a divided nation. Associated Press. Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- DeMarco, Donald (October 28, 2019). With Trudeau re-election, Canadians voted for totalitarianism. LifeSiteNews (from Crisis Magazine). Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- Two references:
- Foreign election interference in Canada? Former MP Kenny Chiu on election security at Rebel News
- CCP Disinformation Operation Interfered in Canada’s 2021 Federal Election: Report at the Epoch Times (requires paid subscription)
- ‘Dreamy,’ ‘Disney Prince’: How the Media Sold Justin Trudeau at Breitbart News Network
- https://westernstandardonline.com/2020/10/how-trudeau-bought-the-media/ How Trudeau bought the media at the Western Standard
- Richardson, Bradford (January 13, 2018). Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau scolds pro-lifers as ‘not in line’ with society. The Washington Times. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
- Laurence, Lianne (January 13, 2018). Trudeau: Believe what you want, but ‘we draw the line’ if you try to restrict abortion. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
- Van Maren, Jonathon (March 5, 2018). Justin Trudeau hangs out with terrorists and dictators, but demonizes pro-lifers. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved March 5, 2018.
- Tucker Carlson says 'for sure' Fidel Castro is Justin Trudeau's father, by Matthew Miller, Washington Examiner, February 04, 2022.
- Tennant, Michael (April 26, 2018). Trudeau: “Free Speech” Demands Funding Pipeline Protesters but Not Pro-Lifers. The New American. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Trudeau personally involved in summer jobs program’s anti-Christian rules, documents show. LifeSiteNews. October 15, 2019. Retrieved October 15, 2019.
- Risdon, James (October 4, 2018). Justin Trudeau refuses to directly condemn attack on pro-life woman. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- Risdon, James (October 31, 2018). Trudeau gov’t gives $88k to abortion groups, denies funds to Christian orgs. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved November 3, 2018.
- Risdon, James (August 22, 2018). Justin Trudeau: homosexuality is no longer about ‘tolerance,’ but ‘acceptance’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- Laurence, Lianne (May 24, 2019). Trudeau’s Liberal govt sends millions of taxpayer dollars to promote ‘gay tourism’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- Laurence, Lianne (June 6, 2019). Trudeau pledges billions of tax dollars to fund abortion worldwide for ten years. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved June 7, 2019.
- Price, Emily (September 27, 2019). Trudeau’s international abortion agenda will cost Canadian taxpayers $7.1 billion. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved September 28, 2019.
- Rebel Media DENIED entry to Canadian Embassy by Prime Minister's Office at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Montreal police harass Rebel reporters while Trudeau sneaks out back door at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Ezra Levant UNLEASHES on RCMP demand to illegally search Keean Bexte at Trudeau event at Rebel News YouTube channel
- "New low": Rebel reporter PUSHED to ground — for asking Justin Trudeau a question at Rebel News YouTube channel
- We're BANNED from the debate, so we're going to COURT at Rebel News YouTube channel
- We won! The Federal Court just ordered Trudeau to accredit Rebel News journalists! at Rebel News YouTube channel
- Rosemary Barton: "Journalism is a critical part of democracy. And just because someone says they are a journalist doesn’t make them so" at Twitter
- Laurence, Lianne (October 9, 2019). Trudeau declares he’s no longer personally opposed to abortion. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved October 9, 2019.
- Trudeau Invoked ‘Emergency’ Act Only After Biden Administration Urged Canada to Use ‘Federal Powers’ at Breitbart News Network
- Two references:
- Justin Trudeau Grabs Powers Under Never-Before Used Emergencies Act to Stomp Out Trucker Protests at Breitbart News Network
- Justin Trudeau Invokes ‘Emergencies Act’ In Unprecedented Move at the Daily Caller
- Two references:
- Trudeau Threatens to Freeze Assets, Suspend Insurance of Freedom Convoy Truckers at Breitbart News Network
- Trucker Freedom Convoy 2022 Coverage (Ottawa, Windsor Ambassador Bridge, Coutts) at YouTube
- True North: "NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh says his party will support the Trudeau government's use of the Emergencies Act" at Twitter
- Two references:
- Justin Trudeau Grabs Powers Under Never-Before Used Emergencies Act to Stomp Out Trucker Protests at Breitbart News Network
- Rebel News: "Responding to a question about invoking the Emergencies Act, Ontario Premier Doug Ford says he supports 'the federal government in any proposals they have to bring law and order back to our province.'" at Twitter
- Lincoln Jay: "Many of the trucks that were spread out around Ottawa have relocated on Wellington St. Many more trucks than usual in front of the parliament of Canada" at Twitter
- Protesters rally against Trudeau outside Canadian Embassy in New York City at Rebel News
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association Speaks Out Against Justin Trudeau’s Declaration of Emergency Act to Crack Down on Freedom Convoy Protesters at the Gateway Pundit
- Canadian Constitution Foundation: Trudeau “Set a Dangerous Precedent” [It’s Fascism]
- Multiple Canadian premiers oppose Trudeau invoking Emergencies Act at Rebel News
- FNC’s Carlson: Trudeau Has Declared Canada a ‘Dictatorship’ at Breitbart News Network
- Two references:
- Accusations against the truckers are vicious and baseless at the Post Millennial
- BREAKING: Ottawa Police Chief resigns, source says at Rebel News
- Little Castro: Justin Trudeau Is Now Threatening Tow Truck Drivers – Those Who Do Not Cooperate with Canadian Regime, Could Face Arrest at the Gateway Pundit
- Canada’s Use of Terrorist Laws Against Peaceful Protest Draws International Condemnation at Breitbart News News
- MUST WATCH: Canadian Parliament Members Shout Down Trudeau Multiple Times As He Dodges Questions About His Unprecedented Use of the Emergency Act at the Gateway Pundit
- Invoking the Emergencies Act confirms that Trudeau has lost all control at True North
- GOP Sen. Kennedy: Trudeau’s ‘Tyranny of the Managerial Elite’ Is Him Saying, ‘I’m Smart, You’re Not’ – Truckers Want to ‘Follow the Science’ at Breitbart News Network
- ‘Reminiscent of China’ – Euro MP Slams Trudeau for ‘Tyrannical Actions’ Against Truckers at Breitbart News Network
- Canada: Justin Trudeau Insists on Emergency Powers Despite No Active Protests at Breitbart News Network
- WATCH: Hours Before Parliamentary Vote, Tyrant Trudeau Demands Emergencies Act Remains in Place – Claims Any MP Who Votes Against Him is Against “Democracy” (VIDEO) at the Gateway Pundit
- Two references:
- Tucker Carlson blasts Trudeau for standing 'against authoritarianism' while crushing dissent in Canada at Rebel News
- Efron Monsanto: "Trudeau says Canada will stand against authoritarianism" at Twitter
- Multiple references:
- BREAKING: Trudeau revokes Emergencies Act at Rebel News
- BREAKING: In a Shocking Reversal, Trudeau Revokes His Use of the Emergencies Act at the Gateway Pundit
- Justin Trudeau revokes Emergencies Act: 'Existing laws and bylaws are now sufficient' at the Ottawa Sun
- Croatian Politician Says Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Is Acting Like a Dictator "of the Worst Kind" to His Face at the Gateway Pundit
- Croatian MEP calls Trudeau a dictator for his handling of Freedom Convoy at Rebel News
- Christine Anderson Brings THE FIRE: Second European Official Calls Out Tyrant Justin Trudeau to His Face! at the Gateway Pundit
- CBC claims Trudeau got a standing ovation, doesn’t mention empty parliament or denouncement
- Says, Andrew (July 15, 2019). How Justin Trudeau Is Pushing Canada Further Right. Human Events. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- Murphy, James (July 24, 2018). Canada’s Immigration Troubles and Justin Trudeau’s Tepid Response. The New American. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Gstalter, Morgan (August 19, 2018). Trudeau shuts down heckler: 'Racism has no place' in Canada. The Hill. Retrieved August 19, 2018.
- Mackrael, Kim (March 29, 2019). In Shift, Trudeau Begins to Tighten Canada’s Welcoming Stance on Refugees. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved March 30, 2019.
- Tomlinson, Chris (November 7, 2019). Wexit: Separatism in Conservative Western Canada Peaks After Trudeau Win. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 7 2019.
- Schadenberg, Alex (November 22, 2019). Trudeau wants more euthanasia, even as laws are already being abused. LifeSiteNews (from the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition). Retrieved November 22, 2019.
- Gehrke, Joel (December 3, 2019). ‘Incredibly qualified women’: Trudeau touts gender equality when asked about NATO spending shortfall. Washington Examiner. Retrieved December 3, 2019.
- Trudeau's convicted criminal in cabinet wants to regulate your news and Netflix at Rebel News
- Multiple references:
- Liberals plan legislation to censor social media “hate speech” at Rebel News
- Trudeau wants to regulate what you post online at True North YouTube channel
- The Liberals are coming to censor the internet in Canada at Rebel News
- Why are journalists so quiet about the Liberal plan to censor the Internet? at Rebel News
- Two references:
- Trudeau laughs off “tinfoil hats” criticizing Liberal online censorship plan at Rebel News
- Regulating, Censoring and Namecalling at True North YouTube channel
- Trudeau gives BLM money while seizing the bank accounts of peaceful protesters at Rebel News
- Trudeau appoints an environmental radical as environment minister at True North
- Two references:
- Parliament of Canada - Criminal Charges and Parliamentarians
- Wootson, Cleve R., Jr. (November 26, 2016). Trudeau called Castro a ‘remarkable leader.’ Twitter imagined what he would say about Stalin. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Hallett, Nick (November 26, 2016). Canadian PM Trudeau Praises Dictator Castro as ‘Remarkable Leader’. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Watch: Justin Trudeau Expresses ‘Admiration’ for China in Resurfaced Video at Breitbart News Network
- Delingpole, James (May 17, 2018). Delingpole: ‘Climate Change Deniers Are Like Supporters of FGM,’ Claims Trudeau. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- Until it was found to be a hoax, Toronto girl's hijab made news, not the attack on her, National Post, 15 January 2018.
- Trudeau accuses Jewish Conservative MP of supporting “people who wave swastikas” at True North
- Trudeau Labels a Jewish MP a Nazi, Won’t Apologize, Claims He’s Protecting Canadians’ Freedoms by Stripping Their Freedoms – Ignores that His Deputy Prime Minister’s Grandfather Was a Nazi at the Gateway Pundit
- Leading Israeli Doctors Slam Trudeau for Equating Freedom Convoy Protesters with Nazis at Breitbart News Network