Marcia Louise Fudge (born October 29, 1952) is the Biden junta commissar of housing. Fudge previously served as the U.S. Representative as a Democrat for Ohio 11th district since 2008.
According to NBC News the Biden junta eliminated new health and safety requirements for public housing intended to protect residents from serious and potentially life-threatening hazards.
Fudge's district includes most of the black-majority areas between Cleveland and Akron. Fudge was Chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus in the 113th United States Congress.
Fudge said of Democrat gay married 2020 presidential election hopeful Mayor Pete Buttigieg, “I don’t know of one black person out of Indiana that supports him.” Fudge said he exudes a sense of “arrogance” and “entitlement.”
Fudge retained a close personal relationship with the Awan brothers at the center of the Democrat IT scandal.
A group of six Democratic House members introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump Wednesday November 15, 2017, claiming the president has violated federal law, the public trust and should be charged with high crimes and misdemeanors.
Democratic Reps. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, Luis Gutierrez of Illinois, Al Green of Texas and Adriano Espaillat of New York introduced five articles of impeachment. The articles have two more co-sponsors: Reps. Marcia Fudge of Ohio and John Yarmuth of Kentucky.
The congressmen list a number of charges against the president, including: obstruction of justice, a violation of the Constitution's foreign emoluments clause, a violation of the Constitution's domestic emoluments clause, undermining the federal judiciary process and undermining the press.
The articles focus primarily on Trump's handing of the termination of disgraced FBI director James Comey, and potential conflicts of interest with Trump's businesses and properties while he's served as president.
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/biden-administration-weakens-some-proposed-safety-rules-public-housing-alarming-n1273860
- ↑ Membership. Congressional Black Caucus.
- ↑ https://www.thedailybeast.com/pete-buttigieg-has-a-black-problem-top-african-american-leaders-say-he-is-naive-on-race?source=twitter&via=desktop
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569
- ↑ Dems Introduce Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump,ROBERT DONACHIE Capitol Hill and Health Care Reporter 10:04 AM 11/15/2017