|U.S. Representative from Massachusetts's 7th District|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Boston City Council, At-large district|
From: January 4, 2010 – January 3, 2019
Ayanna Soyini Pressley is the Democrat representative from Massachusetts' 7th Congressional District in the U.S. House. Pressley was endorsed by the Communist Justice Democrats. and is a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, in addition to supporting the totalitarian Green New Deal.
In January 2020, Pressley revealed that she had gone bald after going through hair loss following a diagnosis of alopecia, an autoimmune skin disease which can cause hair loss. She decided to make an attention-seeking ploy of her hair loss by referring to her alopecia struggle, and even her hair, as "political" and making a racial issue out of it, and she revealed that she had lost the last of her hair on the night before the sham vote by the House of Representatives to "impeach" President Donald Trump.
U.S. House of Representatives
Pressley is considered a loyal leftist and, like fellow rookie Democrat congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib (all members, along with Pressley, of an elitist clique of far-Left Democrat congresswomen who call themselves "The Squad"), irresponsibly makes outrageous and inflammatory public comments and refuses to take responsibility for them while she uses her race and gender as shields against criticism of her words and deeds by opponents. She has refused to condemn violence by left-wing fascist groups, particularly Antifa.
Absurdity and hypocrisy
On February 4, 2020, Pressley announced that, along with AOC, she will not attend Donald Trump's State of the Union Address because of his alleged "contempt for our constitution". Less than two weeks later, Pressley hypocritically expressed contempt for the U.S. Constitution, claiming it is "sexist by its very design".
Rep. Pressley has called for a "compassionate release" of prisoners, absurdly stating that such will "alleviate" the spread of the coronavirus.
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley reveals her battle with alopecia and debuts bald head, says it's 'political' at the Blaze
- HR 3401 - Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Act, 2019 - National Key Vote
- Multiple references:
- Elizabeth Warren, Ayanna Pressley say coronavirus funding package must include student loan debt cancellation
- 'Squad' member Ayanna Pressley calls for student loan cancellation in next coronavirus relief package
- Pressley, Warren say next coronavirus spending package should include student debt cancellation
- Paul Burton on Twitter
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley will boycott Trump's 'sham' State of the Union address
- Ayanna Pressley: Constitution is 'sexist by its very design'
- Two references:
- Multiple references: