Sources including Fox News referred to the Kenosha riots as "protests" over an officer-involved shooting of a black man wanted for various crimes. The small town police department of Kenosha, unprepared and untrained in riot control, was quickly overwhelmed. The court house, Probation and Parole Dept., car dealers, businesses, and public service vehicles were set on fire.
The Kenosha Police Department, which can only field a maximum of 90 officers on the street per shift, asked Wisconsin Democrat governor Tony Evers for 750 National Guardsmen. Evers sent only 250. President Trump offered to send the additional 500. Acting for partisan political reasons, Evers rejected the offer. Two white Black Lives Matter terrorists who attacked a 17-year-old boy guarding private property, were killed.
Maoist activists from the Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO) can take most, if not all, of the credit for inciting the Kenosha riots. FRSO is based in the Midwest. It has maintained a strong presence in Chicago and Minneapolis for decades. The subversive organization has expanded in recent years into Milwaukee and the smaller university towns of Oshkosh and Kenosha, where new cadre are recruited through campus branches of FRSO’s youth wing: New Students for a Democratic Society. Journalist Tevor Louden has extensively research the FRSO.
It was the Minneapolis affiliate of the NAARPR—the Twin Cities Coalition 4 Justice 4 Jamar—headed by FRSO comrades Jess Sundin and Lorraine VanPelt that is credited with sparking the Minneapolis riots. Kenosha police reported 102 of 176 arrests were of out-of-towners.
Jacob Blake shooting
A woman called the police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, regarding Jacob Blake. After Blake was, according to National Review, "physically scuffling with [police] officers," the twenty-nine year old Blake was shot while going toward his vehicle. It was later discovered that a knife was present in Blake's car.
Police scanner audio indicates a woman called 911 to report Jacob Blake was at her home and wasn’t supposed to be, and had stolen her keys. Responding police were made aware of Blake’s arrest warrant for domestic abuse and a felony sex crime. Blake brawled with cops before reaching inside his car and was shot. He survived but the incident sparked mass BLM-inspired deadly violence in Kenosha in support of the felon. Marxist rioters from Chicago were notified by Twittter. Thugs jumped on police cars, slashed tires, knocked out an officer, and tossed incendiary grenades at the cops. Amid the violence, one rioter accidentally lit herself on fire. BLM leader Shaun King, who is white but claims to be "black", applauded the violence and openly called for further mayhem. As reported on August 25, 2020, the thugs beat an elderly store owner to the point of unconsciousness for defending his property. A conservative reporter had a pistol pointed in his face while covering the riot.
When protesters gathered in downtown Kenosha after the Aug. 23 police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake, three banners were clearly visible at the head of the several-hundred-strong crowd: the bright red FRSO banner, the green banner of the Milwaukee Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression, and the smaller black flag of New Students for a Democratic Society—probably the local University of Wisconsin—Parkside branch.
Just before the march, a young woman led the crowd in a chant of “long live the revolution” directly in front of the signature FRSO banner. FRSO Facebook pages (both Wisconsin and national) contain extensive coverage of the protests and riots—as does the FRSO-affiliated website FightBack! News.
The Milwaukee Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression Facebook page issued a call to free arrested protester Adelana Akindes—a leader of the UW–Parkside New Students for a Democratic Society. The Milwaukee Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression is led by FRSO member Lauryn Cross.
A Wisconsin FRSO Facebook page post on Aug. 25 features a quote from Chairman Mao Zedong over a picture of the Kenosha protest and the hashtags #Justice4JacobBlake #NationalLiberation and #Kenosha.
“The people, and the people alone, are the motive force in the making of world history.” — Mao Zedong
The Facebook post then highlights “our comrades on the frontlines down in Kenosha tonight.” FRSO’s FightBack! News declared:
“Members of the Milwaukee Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression and Freedom Road Socialist Organization are participating in the protests.”
The morning after the first riots, FightBack! News described the previous night’s chaos as an “Uprising underway in Kenosha:”
“Riot police assembled at the scene of the shooting as the crowd began to gather, including members of the Milwaukee Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression. Those assembled quickly grew restless in their anger. Squad cars were smashed and Molotovs were thrown. The people chased the cops away and then set off on a march to the Kenosha Police Department (KPD) downtown.
“When protesters arrived at the KPD building, they rallied in the front parking lot. As the crowd swelled, SWAT trucks and riot cops rolled onto the scene. Tear gas was deployed, but not enough to disperse the crowd. The riot police formed a line and attempted to push the crowd away from the building and out of the parking lot. The people met them with linked arms and prevented their advance. Holding strong, the people chanted ‘No justice, no peace!’ and ‘Jacob Blake!’“Eventually, the riot police began to retreat into the police station. People from the crowd threw fireworks behind the row of cops. Then the second wave of tear gas was fired into the line of protesters, this time in a more substantial quantity, forcing them to break up. In spite of these efforts, people would not quit. More cop cars were smashed and other vehicles used by KPD to block roads were set on fire.”
The language is similar to that used in the wake of the Minneapolis riots. During an interview with the Green Flame podcast (that has since been removed from their website), Minneapolis FRSO comrade and protest organizer Sundin said:
“The first two weeks after George Floyd was killed saw an intensely high level of organizing all day and all night every day. During the day we would have marches and rallies and at night the focus was often at the Third Precinct. Which is the police station where George Floyd’s killers were working out of … I can’t tell you the joy it brought all of us to see the Third Precinct destroyed.”
Speaking to a crowd in Milwaukee two days before Jocob Blake was gravely wounded in Kenosha, prominent Wisconsin FRSO leader Ryan Hamann publicly praised the arson of Minneapolis’ Third Precinct police station:
“On May 28, thousands more in that city organized and marched and forced the police into a full retreat from the Third Precinct police station and it was righteously burned.”
The FRSO follows the Chinese Communist Party line.
During the 2020 Marxist uprising 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse was employed as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, Wisconsin. After finishing his work on August 25, 2020, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage caused by leftwing rioters the previous evening. Rittenhouse and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters. Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence. The business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend were given rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha (and many other American cities) and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines. Wisconsin's open carry law has an exemption for 16 and 17 year olds.
When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. While dispersing the mob, police maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. Rittenhouse's lawyer John M. Pierce explains “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members.” At 11:44 p.m., police reported three or four people trying to light vehicles on fire at a car lot on 63rd Street and Sheridan Road.
As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he had obtained a fire extinguisher and ran along a driving area of a property bordering the nearby police-patrolled thoroughfare to pass it to someone else who was putting out auto fires started by the rioters. This conspicuous effort to quell the effects of the violence attracted the notice of rioters among the mass jealous of being upstaged by his participation in the (though largely-unwatched) prestigious type of act.
Soon he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon hearing the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with attacker Joseph Rosenbaum lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking him. Rittenhouse stopped to render aid for his attacker.
Faced with a growing mob, Kyle fled for his safety and his survival. Another attacker struck Kyle from behind as he fled. Kyle turned as the mob pressed in on him, and he fell to the ground with people shouting "get him!" One attacker kicked Kyle in the head while he was on the ground. Another bashed him over the head with a skateboard. In fear for his life and concerned the crowd would either continue to shoot at him or use his own weapon against him, Kyle fired at his immediate attackers, striking two, including one armed with a Glock.
Rittenhouse got up and continued down the street in the direction of police with his hands in the air. He attempted to contact multiple police officers, but they told him to keep moving. He fully cooperated and turned himself in to the police in his hometown, Antioch, Illinois later that evening.
The common thread among the three BLM terrorists shot by Rittenhouse, all with extensive criminal backgrounds, is their anti-police sentiment for participating in leftist riots rather than any anti-racist motivations.
Joseph ‘JoJo’ Rosenbaum was id’d as the first fatality. Rosenbaum was a racist registered sex offender for a sex crime involving a minor under the age of twelve Rosenbaum spent 12.5 years in the Arizona penal system, compiling an extensive record while in prison. According to the terms of his probation, even approaching a minor like Rittenhouse without a designated legal supervisor was grounds for its revocation.
The second punk, Anthony Huber (who ineffectually wielded a skateboard as a weapon against Rittenhouse), also had a lengthy criminal record. In 2012, Huber pleaded guilty to two felony domestic abuse charges: strangulation and suffocation, and false imprisonment, use of a dangerous weapon.
People's Revolution Movement member and career criminal Gaige Paul Grosskreutz, had part of his arm blown off. He has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed with a firearm. At the time of the shooting Grosskreutz was a felon in possession of a handgun. His mask had a pentagram from the church of Satan. Social media posts by a friend of Grosskreutz named Jacob Marshall said that Grosskreutz’s “only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him,” contradicting mainstream fake news media reports of "peaceful protests."
Rush to judgement
Rittenhouse was initially represented by John Pierce, with help from Nicholas Sandmann’s lawyer Lin Wood.
The legal team said that “in a reactionary rush to appease the divisive, destructive forces currently roiling this country, prosecutors in Kenosha did not engage in any meaningful analysis of the facts, or any in-depth review of available video footage (some of which shows that a critical state’s witness was not even at the area where the shots were fired); this was not a serious investigation. Rather, after learning Kyle may have had conservative political viewpoints, they immediately saw him as a convenient target who they could use as a scapegoat to distract from the Jacob Blake shooting and the government’s abject failure to ensure basic law and order to citizens. Within 24-36 hours, he was charged with multiple homicide counts.”
Pierce and Wood set up a fund at the #FightBack Foundation Inc., a Texas 501(c)(4) foundation, Pierce said,
|“A 17-year old child should not have to take up arms in America to protect life and property. That is the job of state and local governments. However, those governments have failed, and law-abiding citizens have no choice but to protect their own communities as their forefathers did at Lexington and Concord in 1775. Kyle is not a racist or a white supremacist. He is a brave, patriotic, compassionate law-abiding American who loves his country and his community. He did nothing wrong. He defended himself, which is a fundamental right of all Americans given by God and protected by law. He is now in the crosshairs of institutional forces that are much more powerful than him. But he will stand up to them and fight not only for himself, but for all Americans and their beloved Constitution. We will never leave his side until he is victorious in that fight.”|
Pierce and Wood were fired before years end when the Rittenhouse family discovered that Kyle could have been bailed out months earlier, but Pierce was holding Kyle in an Illinois jail by fighting an extradition request from Wisconsin and using Kyle's detention as a fundraising scheme for political purposes.
The team of Mark Short, Corey Chirafasi, and Natali Wisco took over Kyle's defense.
Gateway Pundit reporter Cassandra Fairbanks’ Twitter account was suspended for tweeting “Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong.” Twitter claims that this statement is “glorifying violence.” Fairbanks told Breitbart News:
|“The fact that you can no longer defend someone on social media who has not been convicted of any crime should shock and terrify everyone. They want to control all narratives… and we are letting them get away with it. KYLE RITTENHOUSE DID NOTHING WRONG.”|
John Pierce, attorney for Rittenhouse, condemned Twitter:
|“A journalist just got banned from Twitter for simply posting ‘Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong. Twitter and other Big Tech companies are now engaged in brazen and outright censorship of political speech.
“They can no longer pretend to be neutral ‘internet computer service’ providers protected from defamation claims by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. They have now stepped in the arena and are publishers. Myself and Lin Wood intend to hold Twitter fully liable to Nicholas Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse, and every other person whose life it has tried to destroy simply because it disagrees with their political viewpoints.”
On the same day that Twitter suspended Fairbanks, Twitter was flooded with users glorifying the murder of a Patriot Prayer peaceful protester in Portland, Oregon.
- ↑ Wallace, Danielle (August 26, 2020) Fox News, retrieved August 27, 2020
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/24/kenosha-wisconsin-explodes-in-aftermath-of-police-shooting-at-domestic-disturbance/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/26/law-enforcement-requested-750-national-guard-members-kenosha-tuesday-gov-evers-sent-250/
- ↑ https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/08/maoists-burn-kenosha/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/KenoshaPolice/status/1300260991696097280/photo/1
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Verbruggen, Robert (August 27, 2020) National Review, retrieved August 27, 2020
- ↑ Steinbuch, Yaron (August 25, 2020) Fox News/New York Post, retrieved August 27, 2020
- ↑ Casiano, Louis (August 26, 2020) Fox News, retrieved August 27, 2020
- ↑ https://youtu.be/qS0XolHcw14
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VitalistInt/status/1297717905283526656
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ Moronic Wisconsin Rioter Accidentally Lights Herself on Fire (VIDEO)
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ Unhinged Man Points Weapon in Face of Conservative Reporter During Riot
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mya-xKoIuJY
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse-working-lifeguard-kenosha-day-shooting-went-clean-vandalism-school-work/
- ↑ https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/26/wisconsin-open-carry-law-kyle-rittenhouse-legally-have-gun-kenosha-protest-shooting-17-year-old/3444231001/
- ↑ USA Today
- ↑ Mark Dice, August 29, 2020
- ↑ https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298840777251008512
- ↑ https://archive.is/FF0tc
- ↑ https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2020/08/28/wisconsin-police-shooting-jacob-blake-live-updates-kenosha/5654147002/
- ↑ https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2020/08/gaige-paul-grosskreutz-kenosha-shooting-victim-shot-activist/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/update-evidence-shows-young-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-may-acted-self-defense-three-blm-criminals-prior-arrest-records-video/
- ↑ https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2020/08/joseph-don-rosenbaum-kenosha-wi-shooting-victim-id-as-registered-sex-offender-who-chased-teen-shooter/
- ↑ “Shoot Me, N**ga!” – Kenosha Man Shot in the Head Seen on Video Confronting Armed Men – Was Also a Registered Sex Offender For Crime Involving a Minor at the Gateway Pundit
- ↑ https://youtu.be/jV7sAXL1d60
- ↑ https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/breaking-antifa-rioter-headshot-and-killed-at-kenosha-was-a-convicted-child-rapist-served-12-5-years-in-az-penal-system.7025168/
- ↑ https://www.bailbondshq.com/arizona/azdoc-inmate-JOSEPH/172556
- ↑ Andy Ngo: "Anthony Huber, 26, was shot & killed in Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot. He was filmed chasing down the armed teen and hitting him when he was on the ground with a skateboard. He has a criminal history that includes charges of battery & repeat domestic abuse" at Twitter
- ↑ https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/36857-video-evidence-kenosha-shooter-rittenhouse-was-defending-himself-court-records-victims-dangerous-criminals
- ↑ Andy Ngo: "The third who was shot (& survived) is Gaige Grosskreutz, 26. He's a member of the People’s Revolution Movement. He was filmed chasing after the teen w/a pistol. He was shot at close-range in the upper arm. He has a criminal record that includes being intoxicated & armed w/a gun" at Twitter (Warning: contains some graphic images)
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298851037982334976
- ↑ https://binginews.com/criminal-record-gaige-grosskreutz/6568/
- ↑ https://binginews.com/criminal-record-gaige-grosskreutz/6568/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/08/27/friend-of-man-shot-in-arm-in-kenosha-says-his-only-regret-was-not-killing-the-kid-and-emptying-the-entire-mag-into-him/
- ↑ https://fightback.law/
- ↑ https://news.sky.com/story/kyle-rittenhouse-teenager-says-he-is-not-racist-and-supports-black-lives-matter-in-first-interview-since-trial-12475506
- ↑ https://www.jpost.com/opinion/not-everything-is-about-palestine-opinion-685717
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/08/30/journalist-cassandra-fairbanks-suspended-from-twitter-over-kyle-rittenhouse-support/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/29/nyt-portland-homicide-victim-had-patriot-prayer-hat/
- Kamala Harris is PROUD of Jacob Blake - Has Anyone Thought About His Victim?, Andrew Klavan, Sep 8, 2020.