Open Society Foundations (known until 2010 as the Open Society Institute) (OSF) is a left-wing organization founded by major liberal and globalist donor George Soros to financially support political parties and politicians, and to influence referendums and immigration policy in America and Europe. Its name Open Society recalls H. G. Wells' book The Open Conspiracy (for World Government). The organization is disguised as a philanthropic development aid funds.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán was able to force the Open Society Foundations to leave Hungary and move to Berlin.
After the 2020 presidential election was rigged by Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems for Joe Biden, Soros appointed Smartmatic CEO Mark Malloch-Brown as president of OSF. Malloch-Brown has acknowledged a licensing arrangement between Dominion and Smartmartic.
Activities of the Open Society Foundations
OSF financially supports the bigoted "black lives matter" movement, violent anti-Trump rallies, and picks on weak groups in society to destabilize (local) governments.
Under the Obama administration, the Open Society Foundation received grants from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to subvert democratic governments with transgenderism and gay rights.
Delegitimization of Israel
The OSF contributed to groups which purpose is to delegitimize the Israeli government such as the "human rights" organization B'tselem and the anti-occupation group Breaking the Silence. Since 2001 Soros donated $2,688,560 to the self-described "human rights organization" Adalah, which has accused Israel of war crimes in international arenas. Since 2003 the OFS transferred $1,083,000 to the Arab I'lam Media Center which has accused Israel of ethnic cleansing.
Documents show that OSF tried to conceal its involvement and “maintain a low profile and relative distance-particularly on the advocacy front.” Writer concludes that “there can be little doubt about the Soros-funded extensive and deliberate effort to delegitimize Israel while doing comparatively very little to address real human rights abuses in the Palestinian authority or elsewhere in the region.”
The Open Society Foundation supports the "Global Network of Sex Work Projects" that aims to "decriminalize sex work" i.e. legalize prostitution.
Open Society front groups have been linked to human trafficking.
Kavanaugh hearings insurrection
- See also: Kavanaugh smear
In the fall of 2018 George Soros is said to have spent $5 million on the Kavanaugh hearings protests. His Open Society Foundations funded several groups protesting the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. All week long protestors were bused in.
Some controversy erupted when President Trump suggested the Soros mob were paid. A Vice Media editor stated that some protestors were paid and tried to create "viral moments" good for TV. Ana Marie Archila of the Soros-funded Center For Popular Democracy slipped passed the Capitol Police and cornered NeverTrumper Sen. Jeff Flake in an elevator to deliver a televised rant for the fake news outlet CNN. Flake asked for a week-long delay in the confirmation vote while the FBI conducted an investigation into Christine Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh's sworn statements. Journalist Mike Cernovich documented Archila's compensation package as a mob protest organizer at $178,000, more money paid above the table than Flake or any member of Congress makes, according to the Center For Popular Democracy's IRS Form 990 tax return publicly available at Guidestar.org. When the FBI completed its report of Blasey Ford's allegations and Judge Kavanaugh's response, insurrectionists took over the Hart Senate Office Building and 302 rioters were arrested. 101 were arrested the second day.
- See also: Transition Integrity Project and Biden Putsch
OSF ties to the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) are troubling due to the fact that OSF and other Soros-funded organizations played a critical role in fomenting so-called “color revolutions” to overthrow non-aligned governments, particularly during the Obama administration. Examples of OSF’s ties to these manufactured “revolutions” include Ukraine in 2014 and the “Arab Spring,” which began in 2011 and saw several governments in the Middle East and North Africa that were troublesome to Western interests conveniently removed from power.
Subsequent leaked emails revealed the cozy ties between Soros and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including one email where Soros directed Clinton’s policy with respect to unrest in Albania, telling her that “two things need to be done urgently,” which were to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Both “urgent” tasks were subsequently performed by Clinton, presumably at Soros’ behest.
In December 2020, it was reported that Patrick Gaspard was to leave George Soros' Open Society. It prompted speculation, Biden planning to include him in cabinet.
- ↑ Hale, Virginia (October 5, 2018). Kicked Out of Hungary, Soros’s Open Society Foundations Re-Opens in Berlin. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- ↑ https://canadianpatriot.org/2022/05/08/lord-malloch-brown-and-soros-the-british-hand-behind-the-us-coup-revealed/
- ↑ https://noqreport.com/2020/12/05/george-soros-names-smartmatics-lord-mark-malloch-brown-as-president-of-open-society/
- ↑ https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/#_edn1
- ↑ https://youtu.be/e1tk252nFNQ
- ↑ http://soros.org.mk/en/Home/NewsAndActivity?newsID=660&catID=7&pageIndex=1&month=10&year=0&additionalID=73
- ↑ http://katehon.com/article/george-soros-wants-destroy-macedonia-its-name-language-and-identity
- ↑ http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonia-forms-anti-soros-movement-01-18-2017
- ↑ http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/u-s-gives-soros-groups-millions-destabilize-macedonias-conservative-govt/
- ↑ In Google translation the article reads (boldening in original, excerpted):"...Washington has operated continuously through USAID, the US government agency that works to "promote American interests" and whose goal is "to support US foreign policy (...) expand stable free societies, create markets and business partners for the United States".
For about 20 years the USAID action was altogether balanced, ruled by a sense of realism and limited to create spheres of influence in the country in line with the legitimate demands of geopolitical America. But after Obama entered the White House, things have changed.
On February 27, 2012, the Open Society of George Soros has entered into an agreement with the Government of the United States, more than 2.5 million dollars to make in Macedonia the Civil Society Project, the democratization floor of the small Balkan nation through a series of Macedonian NGOs and associations. In 2014, the agreement was expanded to four other civil organizations (all related to the Open Society or funded by it), for a total investment of 5 million dollars from USAID and $500,000 in the same Soros Foundation. The data, figures, associations and activities, are published in a very precise report drawn up by a group of Macedonian journalists gathered under the name "STOP SOROS" report denouncing the collusion between the US government and the financier and shows the complexity of the connections and of the plots. The report explains how the organizations that have received millions of dollars from the US government, through the Open Society, are all emanations of the Macedonian left-wing party SDSM (Social Democratic Union of Macedonia) derivation of the old Yugoslav Communist Party era; and it is no accident that from 2015 to 2016 these organizations coordinated by the SDSM, were the protagonists of the protests and riots of the "colored revolution" that shook Macedonia leading to the resignation of the Conservative government in office and to early elections; clashes led by leaders like LGBT activist Pavle Bogoevski and even today the parliamentary left, in the photo portrait with a t-shirt ironic that says, 'Soros-army'. Now Macedonia is crossed by a serious political crisis without a government majority with ethnic tensions that begin to burst with the Albanian minority. In short, a perfect creative chaos similar to many other artificially created by Geroge Soros in Eastern Europe. In Macedonia the scheme is very similar to the scheme in Ukraine (where among other things we remember, the role of Soros is well documented) Even the characters are the same as Victoria Nuland, responsible for the Eurasian policies of Obama, who during the color Revolution she traveled to Macedonia "to meet civil activists and encourage them to continue their work" exactly what she did during Maidan. (For those who wish to learn who is Victoria Nuland, and what role she played in the outbreak of the Ukrainian crisis, we refer to this video editorial two years ago, made for Il Giornale)
In a long and complex analysis of The American Spectator':, Victor Gaetan , explained how the attempts at destabilization of Macedonia by Soros has commenced, even in 1995, but are made only when the arrival of Obama to the White House given away for free (and American money) to infiltration strategy of the Open Society. Cvetin Chilimanov, journalist MIA (Macedonian Information Agency) and Vice President of STOP SOROS, explained how the goal of the USA/Soros is not help the Macedonian nation but to seize power in the political forces of the left radicals. And it is evident also in Macedonia (as in the rest of Europe) the left is perfectly functional globalist ideology that Soros wants to impose in the West: migration, dissolution of nation states, disarticulation of the fabric of traditional values of the Royal Society (and not ideological). On the other hand, Macedonia remains a culturally and socially conservative country, whose population is strongly linked to the values of Orthodox Christianity, with public opinion in a clear majority opposed to issues such as abortion and gay marriage (among the most expensive issues George Soros).
SOMETHING IS CHANGING (?)
Financing Operations Use/Soros to the Macedonian NGOs have continued even in recent times, and many are still active. Not only that, but according to Gaetan an additional funding of $9.5 million was awarded a year ago at the Open Society and entrusted to Macedonian organizations, if it were not blocked by the new Secretary of State Tillerson, appointed by Trump. But this is a sign that maybe something is changing. Strengthened by Trump victory, thousands of Macedonians took to the streets to ask the new US administration the end of the financial support of the Open Society and the American ambassador's removal as the very executor of the Soros project...http://blog.ilgiornale.it/rossi/2017/04/04/macedonia-di-soros/?repeat=w3tc</span> </li>
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
- ↑ http://www.israelhayom.com/2017/07/20/hack-exposes-billionaire-soros-support-of-anti-israel-agenda/
- ↑ Liel Leibovitz, "Soros Hack Reveals Evidence of Systemic Anti-Israel Bias. Millions clandestinely funneled to organizations dedicated exclusively to opposing the Jewish state" August 14, 2016. Tablet Magazine
- ↑ Brian Camenker et al. (2017). "7: MSM Lifestyle and Disease Risk", The Health Hazards of Homosexuality. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 136. ISBN 9781539983811. “The Global Network of Sex Work Projects is supported by the Open Society Foundation (funded by George Soros).”
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-09/ngo-fleet-bussing-migrants-eu-has-ties-george-soros-hillary-clinton-donors
- ↑ Migrants in Libya are being rounded up and sold into slavery, UN says. CBC, April 11, 2017. https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4065796
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/opinion/womens-march-progressives-hate.html
- ↑ https://www.lifenews.com/2018/07/16/pro-abortion-billionaire-george-soros-spending-millions-to-defeat-brett-kavanaugh/
- ↑ Nomani, Asra (October 8, 2018). George Soros's March on Washington. Fox News (from The Wall Street Journal). Retrieved October 9, 2018.
- ↑ Richardson, Valerie (October 8, 2018). George Soros-funded network drives anti-Kavanaugh activism. The Washington Times. Retrieved October 9, 2018.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1048196883464818688
- ↑ Chamberlain, Samuel (October 7, 2018). Some anti-Kavanaugh protesters were paid to help make 'viral moments,' Vice News editor says. Fox News. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/8_M6gGoqF54
- ↑ https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/10/04/mass-arrests-thousands-descend-senate-office-building-demanding-lawmakers-reject
- ↑ https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29008
- ↑ Patrick Gaspard to leave George Soros' Open Society Foundations. By Hans Nichols, author of Sneak Peek. Axios, Dec.4.2020