Christine Blasey Ford
Christine Blasey Ford is a George Soros mercenary who made confusing and conflicting allegations about SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh to deflect allegations by the MeToo movement against major Hollywood and media donors to the Democrat Party prior to the 2018 Midterm election. Blasey Ford refused to back up her claims under oath when invited by the Republican controlled Senate Judiciary Committee to do so. She later relented and agreed to give sworn testimony while implying senior Republican leaders were not being "fair" in asking her to testify.
- See also: Kavanaugh smear
The Washington Post, noted for fake news and an anti-Trump bias, first published Blasey Ford's allegations in a letter under an anonymous op-ed byline. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who recently had been exposed as colluding with Chinese intelligence for twenty years, did not ask the FBI to investigate when she received the letter, held it for two months during hearings, then passed the anonymous slanders along to WaPo. Feinstein indicated she herself did not believe the allegations.
Blasey Ford was directed by her attorney Debra Katz to take a polygraph examination in August 2018 and the allegations were withheld by Feinstein and the Democrats from the FBI during the FBI's pre-hearing investigation and vetting process. Blasey Ford's attorney, Debra Katz, vowed Resistance when Jeff Sessions was confirmed as Attorney General.
Blasey Ford was granted an extraordinary amount of white privilege by racist liberal Democrats and mainstream media while the accuser of Democrat party Vice Chairman Keith Ellison – alleged to have engaged in woman-beating in 2017 – was marginalized and ignored. Ellison's accuser produced medical records from two incidents and informed multiple people at the time of the violent attacks. Both Ellison and the accuser are minorities.
The Kavanaugh smear is reminiscent of the 1991 Democrat-concocted Anita Hill smears against an African-American nominee to the Supreme Court by a Republican president. Democrats were fearful of a conservative Black becoming a role model for youth, and attacked the nominee with the most vicious, vile, and racist smears. Ricki Seidman, who orchestrated the Clarence Thomas smear and acted as a Blasey Ford adviser, mapped out the plan to defame Kavanaugh in July 2018. Like the attack on Justice Thomas, outrageous last-minute personal smears were intended to force the hearings into extra innings.
Feinstein office leaks
Blasey Ford testified that she contacted the Washington Post only after reporters from several other news organizations had shown up at her home and work. In Blasey Ford's letter to Feinstein of July 30, 2018 she had requested confidentiality. It appears Feinstein and her staff did not respect Ms. Ford's confidence. Feinstein held the letter with allegations for six weeks, never turned it over to the Committee for FBI vetting as the process requires, violated Blasey Ford's trust by pressuring her to go public after the regular hearings were completed and were ready for a Committee vote to send the nomination to the floor for confirmation.
Blasey Ford was essentially 'raped' by Feinstein and her staff, and forced against her will to testify in public.
During testimony, the Committee learned Blasey Ford's attorneys had withheld from her the fact that Committee staff investigators were willing to travel to California to obtain sworn testimony and maintain confidential information. By not informing their client, the attorneys forced a public hearing of her allegations against her wishes.
Her lawyers also claimed to have the results of a polygraph examination in the form of audio, video and charts attesting to the veracity of her allegations which they refused to share with the Committee. Chairman Grassley demanded material evidence relevant to allegations of sexual assault the attorneys claimed to have had against Judge Kavanaugh.
The Judiciary Committee issued a statement suggesting that Blasey Ford's legal team may have violated the American Bar Association's Model Rules of Professional Conduct by apparently withholding key information from their client. Blasey Ford's attorneys may face sanctions by the DC Bar Association.
On October 30, 2018 Judicial Watch filed a complaint to the Board of Professional Responsibility of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals of Debra S. Katz, Lisa J. Banks, and Michael R. Bromwich for violating the rules of professional responsibility in their representation of Dr. Blasey Ford before the Senate Judiciary Committee during the Kavanaugh nomination hearings.
- Blasey Ford's polygraph letter contradicts the letter she sent to Senator Dianne Feinstein: the polygraph letter states that "four boys and two girls" were present at the alleged party while the letter to Senator Feinstein states "me and four others" were present.
- Blasey Ford's second front door was not built in 2012 as she attests, but in 2008.
- Blasey Ford's second front door was an office for a marriage counselor.
- Blasey Ford denied ever having discussions with anyone other than her attorneys about how to take a lie detector test.
- Blasey Ford's testimony contradicts the therapist's notes Ford provided the Washington Post: The therapist notes not only fail to mention Kavanaugh's name but state that she was assaulted by four students from an "elitist boy’s school." In her testimony, Ford testified that she was attacked by two boys.
- Blasey Ford's testimony on the timeline of the alleged attack conflicts with the text message she sent to the Washington Post and also the therapist notes: Summer of 1982 in her testimony; "mid-1980s" in the text message and also the therapist notes.
- Blasey Ford's testified that she has a fear of flying and stated: "I was hoping that they would come to me," referring to her Senate Committee testimony. It was later revealed that she flies all over the world for both business and vacations.
- Blasey Ford testified that she did not know nor did her attorneys tell her that Chairman Grassley offered to fly the Senate Committee to California to obtain her testimony, even though that fact was widely reported by the media for several days. 
- Blasey Ford testified that she never helped anyone with a polygraph test and that she was afraid of confined spaces. A sworn declaration by an ex-boyfriend of Ford states that she had no problem living in a "very small" 500 square feet apartment with only one door and that she helped a "life-long best friend" prepare for a polygraph test in anticipation of interviews with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.
- The sworn testimony of all witnesses to the alleged assault contradict Blasey Ford's testimony, including the testimony of a lifelong friend of Dr. Ford. In addition, the FBI report of the seventh FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh states that 10 additional witnesses failed to corroborate Dr. Ford's testimony. 
Claims of witness tampering by allies of Blasey Ford
On a September 23, 2018 letter from Ms. Leland Keyser to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Ms. Keyser, a lifelong friend of Blasey Ford whom she had named as one of the persons attending the party where the alleged attack took place, stated that she “does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present."
During the 7th FBI investigation of Justice Kavanaugh, Ms Keyser reportedly testified to the FBI that she was pressured by Monica McLean and others to change her testimony. Monica McLean is also a lifelong friend of Dr. Ford.
Family and career
Dr. Blasey Ford is the daughter of Ralph G. Blasey, Jr. After Ralph Blasey quit as a bank vice-president, he founded an office maintenance and cleaning service. Both the bank and maintenance business are said to be CIA fronts. Blasey Jr. is also said to have ties to the CIA's Stanford University MKUltra project of the 1950s.
Christine Blasey Ford has worked as a recruiter for the CIA's internship program at Stanford University. Additionally, Blasey Ford has done research on mind control techniques to induce self hypnosis and "artificial memories." The technique has been used to defeat polygraph examinations.
Blasey Ford's brother, Ralph Blasey, practices law in Washington DC with the firm of BakerHostetler. BakerHostetler is the firm hired by Natalia Veselnitskaya to engage in illegal lobbying on behalf of Russia oligarchs in the Spring of 2016. BakerHoestetler in turn hired Glenn Simpson and FusionGPS for illegal lobbying for repeal of the Magnitsky Act. Veselnitskaya met with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort using opposition research on Clinton Foundation donors that FusionGPS dug up on behalf of their client - BakerHostetler, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and the Russian Katsyv family.
- Christine Blasey Ford white privilege vs. Karen Monahan and the DNC
- " I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse." https://twitter.com/KarenMonahan01/status/1041675264441253888
- The U.S. Senate ultimately determined Hill was lying. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/20/us/politics/20thomas.html
- What Democrats Fear Most Is A Black Conservative, By Patricia L. Dickson, American Thinker, August 11, 2014
- "Over the coming days and weeks there will be a strategy that will emerge, and I think it’s possible that that strategy might ultimately defeat the nominee." Begins at 3:20. https://youtu.be/zRttpJxj59A