Monica Lee McLean (b. March 15, 1966) is a lifelong friend of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and co-worker with Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and Bruce Ohr in the United States Justice Department. McLean signed a letter in support of Blasey Ford during the Kavanaugh smear campaign. An ex-boyfriend of Blasey Ford testified that he witnessed Blasey Ford coaching McLean on how to prepare for a lie-detector, an area in which Blasey Ford has contributed to research reports. Blasey Ford testified to the Committee that she had never discussed preparation for a polygraph exam with anyone, ever, other than her own lawyer.
McLean is alleged to have tampered with a witness during the FBI investigation into allegations of sexual assault against Judge Kavanaugh, attempting to get a key witness to change her story in support of Blasey Ford's credibility. McLean was represented by former DOJ-National Security Division lawyer David Laufman.
McLean was admitted to the California Bar in 1992. McLean was a 24-year employee of the Department of Justice and FBI from 1992 to 2016. According to public records McLean worked in both Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.
In a 2000 Los Angeles FBI declaration McLean describes herself as a Special Agent of the FBI, Associate Division Counsel, in the Los Angeles Division Legal Unit.
Sometime between 2000 and 2003, McLean transferred to the Southern District of New York (SDNY), FBI New York Field Office; where she shows up on various reports, including media reports, as a spokesperson for the FBI. In 2003 McLean shows up with an address listed in Washington DC.
After 2003 McLean is working with the SDNY as a Public Information Officer for the FBI New York Field Office, alongside SDNY Attorney General Preet Bharara.
- ↑ https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/operation-ghost-stories-inside-the-russian-spy-case
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/09/18/as-conservatives-attack-hundreds-sign-letters-supporting-kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/ford-boyfriend-lies.jpg
- ↑ Pollak, Joel B. (October 5, 2018). Report: Christine Blasey Ford Ally Monica McLean Pressured Leland Keyser to Change Denial of Brett Kavanaugh Assault. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- ↑ Andrews, Natalie; Ballhaus, Rebecca; Gurman, Sadie (October 5, 2018). Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- ↑ Laufmen and Peter Strzok interviewed Hillary Clinton in the Clinton email scandal on July 2, 2016.
Laufman also negotiated an immunity deal with Julian Assange. Adam Waldman arranged the negotiations through Bruce Ohr. The immunity deal was quashed by disgraced Obama FBI director James Comey. The deal would have allowed Assange to come to Washington and testify before Congress in the Spring of 2017, destroy the DNC/Russia hacking narrative, and reopen the Seth Rich case.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/USMoms/status/1047395969589858304
- ↑ http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/declarationofmon.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/monica-mclean-1.jpg
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/22/terror.suspect/index.html