please link back as the story unfolds.
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI chief legal counsel James Baker (DOJ) selected most of the special counsel investigators; those two then recommended to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein that he hire Robert Mueller as special counsel lead.
James Comey was fired. The remaining ‘at-risk’ corrupt FBI leadership (McCabe and Baker), positioning to defend their own interests, selected the “small group”; then Mueller was selected and brought on his additional team members. The entire purpose of the special counsel operation was to cover-up the DOJ/FBI activity during the 2016 presidential election, Trump transition, and early Trump administration.
While DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz completed his review of the FBI mishandling of the Clinton email investigation, Horowitz has been prevented from looking at any of the prime suspects in the FISA abuse scandal. As has U.S. Attorney John Huber prosecuting anyone involved. As have Congressional Committees. Mueller's ongoing investigation gives cover to corrupt Obama era officials, citing Mueller's "ongoing investigation."
- 1 2009-2014 vanguardism
- 2 2015 progressive police state
- 3 2016 election year
- 4 2017 soft coup
- 5 2018 reckoning
- 6 2019 the Empire strikes back
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- Main article: Uranium One scandal
The Clinton family took $500,000 in personal bribes to transfer 20% of US uranium reserves to Russia. Hillary Clinton and Robert Mueller had to approve the deal. Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew Weissmann were involved in the cover-up.
- Main article: Arab Spring
By 2016, Gen. Michael Flynn’s knowledge as DIA director of the factual backstory to the Benghazi massacre, the arming of ISIS, and how the Obama/Clinton team misled everyone was the risk to the Deep state that Flynn represented.
Obama war crimes
- See also: Obama war crimes
2015 progressive police state
The origins of intelligence lures, FBI provocateurs or Spygate. Sally Yates terminates independent Inspector General oversight of the DOJ-National Security Division. Nellie Ohr hired as an FBI contractor to begin illegal FISA 702 surveillance on Michael Cohen and others. Papadopoulos set up.
Comey gives immunity to Clinton cronies who destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena.
Clinton email scandal
- Main article: Hillary Clinton email scandal
One hand washes the other.
- Main article: FBI scandal
Too big and too frightening to imagine. Has America reached the point of no return?
2016 election year
- Main article: FISA abuse
Government control of its citizens.
2017 soft coup
- Main article: Trump transition
The "insurance policy" by unelected bureaucrats to remove a president.
Deep state coup
- Main article: Deep state coup
2019 the Empire strikes back
The immediate impetus for the appointment of Robert Mueller after the firing of James Comey was to cover up FBI actions, or rather, lack of actions when Comey and Andrew McCabe were notified (September 28, 2016) of the existence of the Weiner laptop in the closing days of the 2016 election. The FBI leadership was pre-occuppied with several other matters - notably hoaxing the FISA court to get retroactive approval for the FBI's illegal domestic surveillance of Carter Page and the Trump campaign. This, along with managing illegal leaks coming from Christopher Steele, Lisa Page, Mike Kortan, and Andrew McCabe. The Weiner laptop was never examined until after the election. FBI personnel in the New York office who seized the laptop, feared being the designated fallguys for a botched investigation, forced James Comey to go public who then made the false statement that the laptop had been examined. All this was predicated on an assumption that Hillary Clinton would win.
When Trump won, and Comey was fired, McCabe then was entrusted to keeping a lid on the wrongdoing and away from Congressional investigators. Rosenstein, a Trump appointee, was mainly concerned about the reputation and integrity of the Department of Justice. Mueller, who colluded with Hillary Clinton in the Uranium One scandal and with Oleg Deripaska in the past, was the perfect choice to lead a new investigation. Mueller, Rosentein, Andrew Weissmann, McCabe and Peter Strzok had all been involved in covering up old Clinton scandals. Others, such as James Baker (DOJ), Sally Yates, John Carlin, John Brennan, DNI boss James Clapper, Mary McCord (DOJ), Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr and more top-level intelligence community personnel all were involved.
The fact of the existence of the Mueller probe kept Congressional Committees from subpoenaing and examining documents into the 2016 election, and stalling at least until the 2018 Midterm elections.
- 23 January. Mueller office illegally leaks Roger Stone indictment, written by Andrew Weissmann, to CNN. The illegal leak is a bigger crime that carries a heavier penalty than what Stone was charged with. 29 heavily armed agents, including frogmen and armored vehicles, were sent to Stone's home to make the arrest.
- 8 February. Adam Schiff recusal demanded after collusion with Glenn Simpson revealed.
- 12 February. Ken Dilanian: Senate Democrats agree no Russia collusion.
- 13 February. Roger Stone files motion to force Mueller to prove he didn't leak to CNN
- 14 February. William Barr sworn in as AG.
- 15 February. DOJ coup attempt confirmed.
- 16 February. McCabe admits on 60 Minutes he engaged in a coup-plot against President Trump.
- List of names in the Obamagate scandal
- James Wolfe indictment
- Mueller show trials
- Andrey Vyshinsky
- Caplan, Joshua (February 13, 2019). "Roger Stone files motion to force Mueller to prove he didn't leak to CNN". Breitbart website.