Jerome "Jerry" Corsi, Ph.D. (East Cleveland, Ohio, August 31, 1946) conservative Roman Catholic writer, at one time was considered a candidate for the Constitution Party's 2008 Presidential nomination.
In August 2008, Jerome Corsi released a book critical of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, Obama Nation (Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality), publisher: Threshold Editions, a division of Simon & Schuster.
He is also known as the co-author of the book Unfit for Command with John E. O'Neill, which played a key role in the election year attack on the war record of Democratic Presidential hopeful John Kerry. 
- DR. JEROME CORSI ... has written many books and articles, including the No. 1 New York Times best-seller, Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry. His latest best-seller was The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada. He is a senior staff reporter for WorldNetDaily.com and the author of two books on contemporary Iran: Atomic Iran and Showdown with Nuclear Iran. In his 2005 book Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil, which he co-authored with Craig. R. Smith, Dr. Corsi predicted oil prices at over $100 a barrel. 
- See also: Obamagate timeline
When Corsi was subpoenaed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Corsi voluntarily gave his emails and devices to the Mueller team. Under interrogation, Corsi said he couldn't remember any of his 2016 emails. When presented with an email to Roger Stone about Julian Assange, Corsi said. “I hadn’t looked at them. So they let me amend my testimony, but now they want to charge me for the initial day when I said I didn’t remember that email. I won’t plead guilty to it.”
Neither Mueller, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, nor anyone else has ever presented any evidence whatsoever that Julian Assange or WikiLeaks is connected to Russian intelligence. Furthermore, the private emails of John Podesta and the DNC are not classified U.S. government documents.
No crime is alleged to have occurred between Dr. Corsi and any other person in discussing the nature of information that may be in Assange' and WikiLeaks' possession.
All innuendo targeted at President Trump, Roger Stone, and Jerome Corsi is built on the false notion that Wikileaks obtained the Podesta emails from Russian hackers, and not Seth Rich. To convict Dr. Corsi, the Mueller team would have to prove (1) the Podesta emails in fact came from Russian hackers; (2) disgraced FBI director James Comey lied when he told Congress the FBI never investigated the alleged DNC Russian hacking breach; (3) the Podesta emails did not come from an inside whistleblower leak; (4) that Donald Trump knowingly and wittingly had knowledge of some elaborate scheme involving Stone, Corsi, Assange, and the Russian government.
Barring the establishment of these facts, Mueller is far outside the purview of his investigation.
Furthermore, the questioners, interrogators, and prosecutors on the Mueller team are rife with conflicts of interest as paid Hillary Clinton operatives, donors, and cronies.
Books by Corsi
- Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama Is not Eligible to be President
- America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty
- The Shroud Codex
- Why Israel Can't Wait: The Coming War Between Israel and Iran
- The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality
- The Late, Great USA: The Coming Merger with Canada and Mexico
- Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians
- Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry
- Showdown with Nuclear Iran: Radical Islam's Messianic Mission to Destroy Israel and Cripple the United States, with Michael D. Evans
- Unfit for Command : Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry, John E. O'Neill
- Jerome Corsi Legal Defense. Dr. Corsi is a target of the Mueller witchhunt.