|United States Department of Defense|
26 July 1947
|Jurisdiction||United States Government|
|Budget||$534.3 billion (2016)|
|Commander in Chief||Joe Biden|
|Secretary of Defense||Lord Austin|
|Deputy Secretary of Defense||David Norquist|
|Secretary of the Army||Ryan McCarthy|
|Secretary of the Navy||Thomas Modly (acting)|
|Secretary of the Air Force||Barbara Barrett|
Joint Chiefs of Staff
|GEN Mark A. Milley|
|Chief of Staff
|GEN James C. McConville|
|Chief of Naval Operations||ADM Michael M. Gilday|
|Chief of Staff
|GEN David L. Goldfein|
|Commandant of the
|GEN David H. Berger|
The United States Department of Defense (DoD) is the government department in charge of managing matters involving military operations and national security.
The Department of Defense was created as a result of the National Security Act of 1947, merging the two previous Departments of War and the Navy into a single department under the Secretary of Defense. Its first secretary was James Forrestal, who met an untimely death when he was tossed out of the 16th story window of the Bethesda Naval Hospital psychiatric ward at the hands of deep state operatives who opposed his support for the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists.
Biden junta 2021 - ?
- See also: Biden Putsch and Long march through the institutions
Under the Biden junta, the most important national security issue is the protection of transgenderism in the military. This was affirmed in presidential Executive Order No.14004 signed five days after the seizure of power. The White House’s 2021 “Interim National Security Strategic Guidance,” instead of offering guidance on Russian, Iranian and Chinese aggression, the document was laden with PC nonsense. In its 24 pages, the ‘Guidance’ mentions climate change more than a dozen times, as well as racial justice and LGBTQI+ rights.
Left: Russian Army recruiting ad.
Right: woke progressive U.S. Army recruiting ad.
On January 29, 2021, four days after Biden’s transgender executive order, junta defense minister Lloyd Austin followed with a military-wide order that all restrictions on transgenderism would be lifted pending a review of the issue which radical leftists consider crucial to America’s national security. Biden signed an Executive Order on January 25, 2021 mandating taxpayers to pay for gender reassignment surgery for active military personnel and veterans, with some treatments costing upward of $200,000.
The Great Purge
Another of Austin's first actions was to order a 60 day nationwide stand down across all service branches to root out Trump voters, euphemistically referred to as "extremists". The junta attempted to identify military personnel who exercised their First Amendment right to peacefully assemble on January 6, 2020. In a Pentagon briefing with reporters, Ramón "CZ" Colón-López, the senior enlisted adviser to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said that some troops have asked, when the January 6, 2021 riot is brought up, "How come you're not looking at the situation that was going on in Seattle prior to that?" "This is coming from every echelon that we're talking to," he added.
Marine Battalion Commander, Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, was relieved of command for criticizing Llyod Austin and Mark Milley's decision to close Bagram AFB in Afghanistan before evacuating American civilians and soldiers. Lt. Col Scheller made a public Facebook post criticizing the decisions that led to the deaths of 13 U.S. Marines and 170 other non-combatants. “Did any of you throw your rank on the table and say, ‘Hey, it’s a bad idea to evacuate Bagram Airfield, a strategic airbase, before we evacuate everyone’? Did anyone do that? And when you didn’t think to do that, did anyone raise their hand and say, ‘We completely messed this up’?” Scheller was sent to the brig.
On May 14, 2021, Lt Col. Matthew Lohmeier, a commander in the United States Space Force, was relieved of command for criticizing Marxist ideology. Lohmeier said the Biden junta is teaching in the military that patriotism is evil.
After the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, many young Patriots rushed to defend their country. The Marxist Biden junta began a witchhunt to root out alleged Islamophobes. The junta dismantled counterterrorism programs and replaced them with Countering Violent Extremism (CVE).
In Biden’s group of outside contractors, the Countering Extremism Working Group (CEWG), several appeared at events for CAIR, ICNA, and other terror-linked organizations. Some appeared at events featuring advocates for Islamic terrorism, sharia, and violence against non-Muslims. The list consists almost entirely of organizations and individuals who supported Biden's election coup. The group is tasked with dismantling CVE and siccing Islamist activists and their lawyers on the military to implement a ruthless purge of American soldiers.
Frontpagemag reported that many personnel are from the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) including Heidi Beirich.
At the start of the Obama administration, Hina Shamsi was fighting on behalf of the Holy Land Foundation whose leaders had been convicted of providing material support to Hamas. As the head of the ACLU’s National Security Project, Shamsi, fought fiercely for the Islamic terrorists at Guantanamo Bay. In addition to Shamsi, there’s fellow Pakistani ACLU activist: Manar Waheed.
Faiza Patel co-wrote an article arguing against designating the Muslim Brotherhood as a foreign terrorist organization (FTO). In another co-written article, Faiza Patel claimed that laws against Sharia were Islamophobic.
The list includes Wael Alzayat in his role as the CEO of Emgage. The national co-chair and founding member of the Islamic group is Khurrum Wahid who has been described as one of the country’s most prominent terror lawyers and whose clients include an Al Qaeda operative who plotted to kill President George W. Bush and Sami al-Arian who was linked to Islamic Jihad. Wahid had been placed on a terrorist watch list and Emgage, as counterterrorism researcher Joe Kaufman noted, "holds events at terror-linked mosques”: including one founded by al-Arian. Emgage's board includes Dhabah ‘Debbie’ Almontaser who was forced out of her old job over t-shirts reading “Intifada NYC”. Nada al Hanooti, Emgage's Executive Director for Michigan, is the daughter of Muthanna al Hanooti, a former CAIR leader who was accused of working for Saddam Hussein and Iraq's intelligence agency.
Also on the list of Biden's CEWG partners is Iman Boukadoum, the staff attorney for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC). The ADC has a long history of defending and excusing Islamic terrorism. "I know many people in Hamas. They are very respectable," its former president Hamzi Moghrabi had said. Former ADC president Hussein Ibish called Hezbollah “a disciplined and responsible liberation force” whose members “conducted themselves in an exemplary manner.” Boukadoum was most recently hard at work fighting for Abdelhaleem Ashqar, who had been convicted of obstruction of justice in a case involving the flow of money to Hamas. Ashqar ran for president of the Palestinian Authority while awaiting trial in the United States. He had argued that the evidence against him had come from a time when “Hamas was not designated as a terrorist organisation” and boasted that, “they wanted me to testify against my people. I said I'd rather die than betray my commitment to freedom and justice for Palestine."
Fall of Kabul
- See also: Rape of Afghanistan
Joint Chiefs chairman Gen. Mark Milley testified before Congress on June 23, 2021 that “Bagram is not necessary, tactically or operationally for what we are going to try to do here with Afghanistan." Civilian casualties hit a record high in May and June, according to the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan. The U.S. military abandoned the strategic Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan at 3:00 AM on July 2, 2021 without informing Afghan National Army forces who were due to take it over. Gen. Mir Asadullah Kohistani of the Afghan Army said he only discovered the Americans had left two hours after they were gone when they called from Kabul airport. By the time Kohistani arrived with his troops, looters had carried away many items left behind by soldiers such as laptops, stereos, bicycles and guitars. Gen. Kohistani said troops left behind Bagram's 5,000 Taliban inmates, arms, ammunition, along with hundreds of armored military vehicles, such as Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles (MRAPs) and thousands of civilian cars and trucks. After closing Bagram, Biden assured President Ashraf Ghani on July 23, 2021. Biden said,
|"we will continue to provide close air support, if we know what the plan is and what we are doing. And all the way through the end of August, and who knows what after that. We are also going to continue to make sure your air force is capable of continuing to fly and provide air support."|
Amid the murder of 170 people at the Kabul airport, including 13 U.S. soldiers during the junta's botched evacuation plans, the highest-ranking enlisted person in the U.S. Army was tweeting about diversity: "Diversity is a number - do you have people that don’t look or think like you in the room? Inclusion is listening and valuing those people and valuing those people. #WomensEqualityDay reminds us we’re smarter and more lethal when we come together as an inclusive, cohesive team. Our values demand it."
The Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) told personnel not to personally assist “friends and former colleagues” stuck in Afghanistan. “If any Afghanistan national contacts a DCMA employee for assistance with asylum, the employee should in no way suggest or represent that the individual or DCMA is in a position to help. The employee should only inform the Afghanistan national that the State Department is the appropriate organization to contact....There are also humanitarian relief efforts conducted through religious or other non-profit organizations. Referring Afghanistan nationals to this support, or otherwise assisting in these efforts isn’t prohibited. However, it must be done with the understanding that it’s a personal activity, and not being done as a federal employee, and not during official duty time.”
Michael Yon, a former Special Forces soldier and war correspondent was among the private citizens working with private networks and the military to rescue stranded Americans. Yon said, "We had them out there waving their passport screaming, 'I'm American.' People were turned away from the gate by our own Army." Yon emailed to an Army major whose team had tried to coordinate the rescue before abandoning it. "You guys left American citizens at the gate of the Kabul airport. Three empty jets paid for by volunteers were waiting for them. You and I talked on the phone. I told you where they were. Gave you their passport images. And my email and phone number. And you left them behind. General Milley also knew. Great job saving yourselves. Probably get a lot of medals."
Former Force Recon Marine Chad Robichaux told the Daily Caller News Foundation that his nonprofit organization had organized bus transport to the Kabul airport for 100 Christians, 300 orphans and 25 American citizens before sunrise on August 26, 2021. But when the evacuees arrived at the airport, Robichaux said a “military commander” made a scene and made the evacuees leave the airfield. “He really created a scene with us, did not like what we were doing and how we were doing it and actually made the people get back on the bus, put them outside the gate and essentially sic them back off to the Taliban,” Robichaux said of the military commander, which he identified as the commander of the 82nd Airborne Brigade during a separate interview with Newsmax.
When asked by ABC News' George Stephanopoulos: “Your military advisers did not tell you, ‘we should just keep 2,500 troops. It’s been a stable situation for the last several years. We can do that. We can continue to do that’?" Biden insisted, “No. No one said that to me that I can recall.” Under oath CENTCOM commander Gen. Kenneth McKenzie testified,
|"I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan. I also recommended earlier in the fall of 2020 that we maintain 4,500 at that time. Those were my personal views. I also have a view that the withdrawal of those forces would lead inevitably to the collapse of the Afghan military forces and eventually the Afghan government.”|
Tucker Carlson exposed a PowerPoint presentation used by the Biden regime to promote Satanism in the U.S. military. Carlson explained, "We just obtained a PowerPoint that the Army is using to justify mandatory vaccines to the troops. In it is the sympathetic portrayal of Satanism. ‘How many children were sacrificed to Satan because of the vaccine.'"
The presentation then proceeds to list the so-called ‘tenants of Satanism,’ which are taken straight from the Satanic Temple website. Carlson asked, “So what’s the scientific justification for this? Well, of course, there isn’t any,” Carlson responded. “The fighting strength of the military is young, healthy people, virtually all of them at extremely low risk of dying from COVID. In fact, to this day, only 46 members of the entire U.S. military have died from the coronavirus over the last year and a half. Suicides kill many, many more. In just a few months last year, 156 service members killed themselves.” Carlson posited, “The point of mandatory vaccination is to identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the freethinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anyone else who doesn’t love Joe Biden and make them leave immediately. It’s a takeover of the U.S. military.”
- See also: DARPA
The DoD has developed significant technology that has been re-purposed for civilian use, such as the modern digital computer, the Internet, and the Global Positioning System. Artillery trajectories were calculated by "computers", that is, actual human beings who did the math by hand, until military necessity accelerated development of "electronic brains" such as the ENIAC (see also UNIVAC). The Internet was created and promoted by the Pentagon, largely because of the need to have redundant lines of communication to survive an enemy attack on phone and telegraph systems. The GPS satellites originally broadcast encrypted signals to support logistics, but a less precise signal is now also broadcast for hikers, taxi cab drivers, and commuters.
Korean War 1950 - 1953
- See also: Korean War
Vietnam War 1964 - 1974
- See also: Vietnam War
Gulf War 1991
- See also: Gulf War
Iraqi War 2003 - 2011
- See also: Iraqi War
Afghan War 2001 - 2021
- See also: Afghan War
- ↑ The Assassination of James Forrestal, by David Martin. May 21, 2019.
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/taliban-mock-iwo-jima-flag-raising-pose-for-photos-with-their-trove-of-american-vehicles-weapons-equipment/
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/30/bidens-woke-military/
- ↑ https://blackchristiannews.com/2021/05/ted-cruz-tears-into-the-woke-emasculated-military-thats-turning-into-pansies-with-video-showing-very-different-american-and-russian-army-recruitment-ads/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/15/barr-the-strange-priorities-of-bidens-department-of-defense/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/military-transgender-surgery-free
- ↑ https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-new-domestic-war-on-terror-is
- ↑ https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/03/19/some-troops-see-capitol-riot-blm-protests-similar-threats-top-enlisted-leader-says.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/08/27/marine-battalion-commander-lt-col-stuart-scheller-relieved-of-duty-for-criticizing-pentagon-decision-on-bagram-afb/
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/marine-who-criticized-militarys-afghanistan-withdrawal-has-reportedly-been-jailed/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/16/lt-col-matthew-lohmeier-commander-of-11th-space-warning-squadron-at-buckley-afb-colorado-relieved-from-duty-after-questioning-creeping-marxist-ideology-in-military/
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/space-force-co-gets-canned-for-saying-marxism-and-critical-race-theory-ruling-the-military-is-bad/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/politics/2021/05/16/usaf-lt-col-lohmeier-relieved-of-command-after-cdmedia-interview/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/video/2021/05/20/matthew-lohmeier-marxism-in-the-military-teaching-patriotism-is-evil/
- ↑ To this day, Russians, who defeated fascism, call World War II "The Great Patriotic War." Appeals to Marxism did not motivate the people to fight the Nazis. However nationalist sentiment and appeals to Mother Russia and Patriotism rallied the Russian people to defend their homeland.
- ↑ https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/05/biden-brings-islamic-activists-investigate-us-daniel-greenfield/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2021-08/YonEmailToMajorRedacted.pdf
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bpS8Zcic-U&t=4230s
- ↑ https://www.sigar.mil/pdf/quarterlyreports/2021-07-30qr.pdf
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9758175/US-left-Afghan-airfield-night-didnt-tell-new-commander.html
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-left-behind-millions-of-things-at-key-base-2021-7
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/world/excerpts-call-between-joe-biden-ashraf-ghani-july-23-2021-08-31/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sergeant-major-of-the-army-prioritizes-diversity-amid-afghanistan-evacuation
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/21/defense-contract-management-agency-personnel-dont-assist-friends-afghanistan/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/security/were-americans-people-screaming-outside-gates-kabul-airport-turned-away
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2021-08/YonEmailToMajorRedacted.pdf
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/30/ron-johnson-american-citizens-blocked-kabul-airport-state-department/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1431018570822062081
- ↑ https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1432470776205217808
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1442877015183421447
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/watch-general-milley-mckenzie-contradict-biden-said-they-told-him-not-to-completely-withdraw-from-afghanistan/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1440107751477231621
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/tucker-carlson-military-forces-soldiers-to-study-7-tenets-of-satanism-powerpoint-in-defense-of-covid-19-vaccines/