Jeremy Corbyn, (sometimes nicknamed as 'Jez' by supporters) was the leader of the British Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition. He was elected in September 2015, and his predecessor was Ed Miliband.In April 2020, he was succeeded as Labout Leader by Keir Starmer.  He is the Member of Parliament for Islington North. Jeremy is the brother of physicist and meteorologist Piers Corbyn.
Jeremy Bernard Corbyn was born in Wiltshire in 1949, and attended a private school in Shropshire, to which he had moved with his family aged 7. Both of his A-levels were at grade "E", which is the lowest possible passing grade.
2017 Snap Election
Although Corbyn was 20% down in the polls compared to Theresa May, he has said the public "cannot trust" May. His campaign largely focussed around Tory cuts to the NHS and schools in the name of austerity.
He managed to increase the Labour Party's share of the vote to 40% and gained an additional 30 seats in the House of Commons.
The Labour Party performed very poorly while the Conservative Party won its largest majority since 1987. Corbyn announced he would not lead the Labour Party into another election as a result. In April 2020, he was succeeded as Labour leader by Keir Starmer.
Corbyn holds numerous far-left views. He has openly expressed his admiration for Socialist dictators such as Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. He argued for the preservation of the Iran nuclear deal and called the Hamas "an organisation dedicated towards the good of the Palestinian people" which should not be listed as a terrorist organization by the British government. He joined Hamas terrorists at a conference in the Middle East. He also compared Israel with Nazi occupiers.
International and antisemitism
Corbyn was criticized by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for laying a wreath on the graves of the terrorists who committed the Munich massacre. He also was criticized for making the Muslim Brotherhood salute at a local mosque. He was suspended from Labour in 2020 over his handling of Antisemitism allegations while he had been leader of Labour.
Immorality and insanity
Corbyn not only supports the backwards, immoral practice of abortion, but voted for anti-free speech policies to place buffer-zones around abortion clinics to prevent pro-life protests. He voted in 2015 against a ban on sex-selective abortion.
Some positive views
Corbyn has claimed to have Jewish ancestry, which genealogical research has found to be totally false.
- Halaschak, Zachary (December 13, 2019). Jeremy Corbyn quits as Labour leader after being steamrolled by Boris Johnson. Washington Examiner. Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- Rogan, Tom (August 16, 2019). Jeremy Corbyn: Parliamentary loner. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- Kent, Simon (August 20, 2018). Jeremy Corbyn Joined Hamas Terrorists at Middle East Conference. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Friedman, Victoria (August 11, 2018). Far-Left Labour Leader Corbyn Compared Israel to Nazi WW2 Occupiers. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Kent, Simon (August 12, 2018). Jeremy Corbyn Challenged over Graveside Wreath-Laying for Munich Massacre Terrorists. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- Deacon, Liam (August 15, 2018). Corbyn Slammed for Making Muslim Brotherhood Islamist Salute. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 20, 2018.
- https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/29/world/europe/jeremy-corbyn-labour-anti-semitism.html Labour Party Suspends Jeremy Corbyn Over Anti-Semitism Response]