Marjorie Taylor Greene
|Marjorie Taylor Greene|
|U.S. Representative from Georgia's 14th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2021 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Marjorie Taylor Greene (née Taylor; born May 27, 1974) is a businesswoman and an anti-establishment conservative Republican congresswoman for the state of Georgia in the U.S. House of Representatives. She is a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment and a principled opponent of infanticide and abortion; she opposes Democrat-sponsored terrorism such as Antifa and BLM. She has an immense following in Georgia and nationwide, and is prolific with her daily postings on Telegram.
Rep. Greene is an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, both when he was president and during the sham impeachment attempt against him in early 2021. Establishment RINO Mitch McConnell has smeared her as a "cancer for the Republican Party and our country." In turn, the representative responded on Twitter (before it suspended her account):
|“|| "The real cancer for the Republican Party is weak Republicans who only know how to lose gracefully.
This is why we are losing our country.
Rep. Greene's approval rating rose among Republican voters after her committee assignments were removed by Democrats/RINOs, further indicating an increasing trend among the GOP base towards strong anti-establishment candidates.
Rep. Greene is entertaining on the Telegram platform, where she has more than 130,000 subscribers.
Rep. Greene was among Republicans who challenged the legitimacy of the 2020 Presidential election due to widespread electoral fraud and on her first day in 117th Congress she courageously wore a "Trump Won" Chinese Virus face mask.  She has been a victim of liberal censorship and had her Twitter account suspended for her conservative views.
In January 2021, she introduced articles of impeachment against acting junta leader Joe Biden. However, impeachment cannot be achieved, as the Democrat Party has control over the House of Representatives. She has occasionally stood up to Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi.
- Two references:
- Villarreal, Daniel (February 1, 2021). Mitch McConnell Comes Out Against Marjorie Taylor Greene With Removal Efforts Underway. Newsweek. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Thop, Frank; Helsel, Phil (February 1, 2021). 'Cancer for the Republican Party': McConnell condemns 'loony lies' in swipe at Marjorie Taylor Greene. NBC News. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene us on Twitter: "The real cancer...". Twitter. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Jenkins, Cameron (February 10, 2021). Greene's popularity among Republicans rises since vote to strip her of committee assignments. The Hill. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Becoming the New Face of QAnon? . Rolling Stone.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene wears 'Trump won' mask on House floor. The Hill.
- Twitter suspends GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. NBC News.
- Rep. Marjorie Greene files articles of impeachment against Biden. The Hill.