Marjorie Taylor Greene
|Marjorie Taylor Greene|
|U.S. Representative from Georgia's 14th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2021 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
- Majorie Taylor Greene was Conservative of the Year in 2021.
Marjorie Taylor Greene, or MTG, (born May 27, 1974) is an anti-establishment conservative Republican congresswoman for the state of Georgia in the U.S. House of Representatives. She attracts massive rallies of supporters as Trump does, and her comments are highly entertaining as Trump's are. Despite being targeted by the Left for defeat, Rep. Greene won her primary by a nearly record-breaking 70-15% margin in 2022. In August 2022, she filed Articles of Impeachment against Attorney General Merrick Garland, for approving the unjustified raid on Donald Trump's home.
On November 17, 2022, after winning reelection by a landslide, Rep. Greene held a press conference announcing her new legislation to cut off continued funding-without-accountability for the Russia Ukraine War. Some reports are that some of that money may have flowed back illegally into Dem campaign efforts in the 2022 midterm elections. As Rep. Greene's leadership in the House grows, she becomes a possible pick as vice president for Trump in 2024, to win her home state of Georgia for the national ticket.
MTG, as she is known, is a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment and a principled opponent of infanticide and abortion; she opposes Democrat-sponsored terrorism such as Antifa and BLM. She has an immense following in Georgia and nationwide, and is prolific with her daily postings on Telegram. She has virtually singlehandedly neutralized the Leftist agenda of Nancy Pelosi and The Squad in the House of Representatives. Rep. Greene has also led the criticism of the "DC Gulag," a term she coined, and its biased Anti-Trump warden. Rep. Greene leads in opposing liberal censorship on social media.
Not long after assuming office, Greene was stripped of her committee assignments by Democrats and RINOs in the House of Representatives over her exercising of the first amendment on social media. Uniparty Globalist Mitch McConnell smeared her as a "cancer for the Republican Party and our country." In turn, the representative responded on Twitter (before it suspended her account):
|“|| The real cancer for the Republican Party is weak Republicans who only know how to lose gracefully.
This is why we are losing our country.
Rep. Greene's approval rating rose among Republican voters after her committee assignments were removed, further indicating an increasing trend among the GOP base towards strong anti-establishment candidates.
Rep. Greene is entertaining on the Telegram platform, where she has more than 160,000 subscribers as of March 2022.
Rep. Greene was among Republicans who challenged the legitimacy of the 2020 Presidential election due to widespread electoral fraud and on her first day in 117th Congress she courageously wore a "Trump Won" Chinese Virus face mask.  She has been a victim of liberal censorship and had her Twitter account suspended for her conservative views, including a permanent suspension of personal account as announced by Twitter on Jan. 2, 2022.
In January 2021, she introduced articles of impeachment against acting junta leader Joe Biden. However, impeachment cannot be achieved, as the Democrat Party has control over the House of Representatives. She has occasionally stood up to Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi. The following months, she introduced more articles of impeachment against Joe Biden, including leaving behind thousands of Americans in Afghanistan , endangering national security by ripping the Southern Border wide open , and for usurping Congress on the COVID-19 eviction moratorium .
Greene said of the $40 billion aid package to the corrupt Ukrainian regime in May 2022, "They want to get $40 billion to Ukraine and you have these $40 billion on top of the money that have already been given...That brings it to $53 billion...That is over two thirds of the State Department’s entire budget for the year...US officials are doing this to eventually fund the NGOs operated by their families and friends...It is basically like money laundering schemes...Our government is completely corrupt, and I don’t say that lightly...It is a serious problem, and my eyes have been open to it actually, serving in Congress."
- Diaz-Balart (FL)
- Fitzpatrick (PA)
- Gimenez (FL)
- Jacobs (NY)
- Katko (NY)
- Kim (CA)
- Kinzinger (IL)
- Malliotakis (NY)
- Salazar (FL)
- Smith (NJ)
- Upton (MI)
Several of those have quit their reelection campaigns despite being relatively young (Katko, Kinzinger, and Upton), while others have contested primaries (Smith).
- Official Website
- MARJORIE GREENE & MATT GAETZ BOMBSHELL JANUARY 6TH PRESS CONFERENCE
- Marjorie Taylor Green’s Fiery Speech Embarrasses Dems & Squad On Ukraine, Jimmy Dore, May 15, 2022. youtube
- Two references:
- Villarreal, Daniel (February 1, 2021). Mitch McConnell Comes Out Against Marjorie Taylor Greene With Removal Efforts Underway. Newsweek. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Thop, Frank; Helsel, Phil (February 1, 2021). 'Cancer for the Republican Party': McConnell condemns 'loony lies' in swipe at Marjorie Taylor Greene. NBC News. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene us on Twitter: "The real cancer...". Twitter. Retrieved February 1, 2021.
- Jenkins, Cameron (February 10, 2021). Greene's popularity among Republicans rises since vote to strip her of committee assignments. The Hill. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Becoming the New Face of QAnon?. Rolling Stone.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene wears 'Trump won' mask on House floor. The Hill.
- Twitter suspends GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. NBC News.
- Rep. Marjorie Greene files articles of impeachment against Biden. The Hill.
- US lawmaker calls Ukraine’s army Nazi, 30.06.2023. en.news-front.info