Jerrold Nadler is the Democratic representative of New York's 10th district and chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Nadler was a staunch defender of President Bill Clinton who faced numerous sex abuse charges from women. Nadler is an apocalyptic climate change cultist and sponsor of the communist Medicare for All bill.
In 2002 Nadler had his stomach stapled and lost about 150 pounds to drop his "Democrat fat cat" image.
On September 24, 2019, Representative Lance Gooden proposed a resolution to remove Nadler from his position as chairman of House Judiciary committee, accusing him of unlawfully beginning impeachment proceedings before the House has given the committee authorization. Previously that same month, Nadler had admitted to starting "an impeachment inquiry".
Early life and background
Jerry Nadler was born on June 13, 1947 to Emmanuel and Miriam Nadler, in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. His father was an ardent Democrat, and instilled Nadler with his values. However, these obviously went out of control considering how radical Nadler is now compared to the respectable, pro-American values of 20th century Democrats. He attended Crown Heights Yeshiva and Stuyvesant High School. He graduated from Columbia University in 1969, and acquired his law degree while serving in the New York State Assembly from Fordham Law School.
Defense of terrorist Susan Rosenberg
In 1983, Susan Rosenberg planted a bomb outside the US Senate chamber in an attempt to assassinate several senators. Nadler successfully lobbied President Bill Clinton to pardon Susan Rosenberg. As of 2021, Rosenberg serves as a board member of Black Lives Matter Network, Inc.
The Trump/Nadler feud began in the late 1980s when Nadler was in the New York State Assembly and Trump was developing the Penn Rail Yards into an apartment complex and park in Nadler's district on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Trump called the project the “greatest ever” and the “most important project” needed for New York City. He wanted one of the buildings to be taller than Chicago's Sears Tower so it would be the tallest building in the U.S., which he said was a distinction that should belong to Manhattan.
The original plans for “Trump City” included a television studio, shopping mall, massive parking structure, and private park larger than Central Park—and it involved moving a highway. This would be a major change to the neighborhood. Nadler opposed the development.
Trump wanted federal highway funds for the undertaking, which Nadler, who by then was serving in Congress, managed to kill. Nadler also convinced then-HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo to stop Trump from getting a federal mortgage guarantee for his project, which Trump wanted categorized as blighted land.
In the end, Trump got the project built, which transformed the Upper West Side with new housing and a park. Aiding Trump along the way was the newly elected Republican mayor, Rudy Giuliani.
The 73-year-old Nadler attended a press conference for the far-left, anti-Trump "Protecting our Democracy Act" which was being sponsored by Nancy Pelosi and other Squad and Establishment Democrats. After speaking on behalf of it, Nadler waddled off stage, leaving the podium to Speaker Pelosi. However, while doing so, Nadler's movements and facial expressions became very distressed and awkward. Many observers noted it looked very much as if Nadler had soiled his undergarments on stage.
- ↑ https://nadler.house.gov/about-jerry/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/04/jerry-nadler-praises-bill-clinton-physically-gave-his-blood-in-impeachment/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Rb_2GXU
- ↑ https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1384/cosponsors?searchResultViewType=expanded#:~:text=Rep.%20Nadler%2C%20Jerrold%20%5BD-NY-10%5D*%2002%2F27%2F2019
- ↑ https://www.jerrynadler.com/news-clips/nadler-last-resort-sheds-weight-surgery
- ↑ Washington Examiner: GOP congressman issues resolution to remove Nadler as House Judiciary chairman
- ↑ The Hill:GOP lawmaker introduces measure to remove Nadler as Judiciary chairman
- ↑ Nadler On Impeachment Resolution: ‘Investigation Will Go Well Beyond’ Mueller Report | MSNBC
- ↑ CBS News: House Democrats vote to approve guidelines for Trump impeachment hearings
- ↑ NBC News:Nadler: Judiciary too busy impeaching Trump to focus on Kavanaugh claims
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1992/09/25/nyregion/man-in-the-news-persistence-pays-off-jerrold-lewis-nadler.html
- ↑ https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jerrold-nadler
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/11/left-wing-terrorists-bombed-the-senate-in-1983-bill-clinton-let-them-out-of-prison-early-at-jerry-nadlers-request/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/01/03/nadler-trump_feud_to_resume_--_with_higher_stakes_139078.html
- ↑ Nadler poops his pants, C-Span, September 23, 2020.
- ↑ https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fecal-incontinence/symptoms-causes/syc-20351397#:~:text=Age.%20Although%20fecal%20incontinence%20can%20occur%20at,it's%20more%20common%20in%20adults%20over%2065.
- ↑ https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/09/23/watch-did-jerry-nadler-crap-himself-on-live-tv-n260327
- Did Jerry Nadler Have An Accident on Live TV?, Sep 24, 2020.