Stacey Abrams was the loser in the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election. As such, she is a rising star in the Democratic party and was selected to deliver the Democrats 2019 rebuttal to President Donald Trump's 2019 State of the Union address, which she pre-recorded. Abrams' speech to the nation, traditionally intended to offer the Democrat's vision of the future, was largely a rambling incoherent mess in the vein of Hillary Clinton, blaming everyone other than herself for her election loss. In the many months after her election loss, she disputed the election results multiple times and claimed she had actually won the election.
- Multiple references:
- Byas, Steve (November 16, 2018). Democrats Charge Vote Fraud in Georgia, After Months of Saying Voter Fraud Does Not Happen. The New American. Retrieved November 16, 2018.
- Why Democrats in Georgia and Florida are refusing to accept the election outcome. Washington Examiner. November 16, 2018. Retrieved November 16, 2018.
- Shaw, Adam (March 16, 2019). Democrats Abrams, Gillum question outcomes of 2018 gubernatorial races. Fox News. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- Brest, Mike (March 15, 2019). Stacy Abrams Maintains that She Won Gubernatorial Election. The Daily Caller. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- Key, Pam (April 3, 2019). Stacey Abrams: My Election Was ‘Stolen,’ ‘We Won’. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 3, 2019.
- Casiano, Louis (April 4, 2019). Dem Stacey Abrams still not conceding defeat, claims GOP stole Georgia election. Fox News. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- Adams, Becket (April 8, 2019). Stacey Abrams, still an election truther. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- Shaw, Adam (May 4, 2019). Stacey Abrams again claims she won Georgia governor’s race: ‘I’m not' a good sport. Fox News. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- Starr, Penny (May 4, 2019). Stacey Abrams on Election Loss — ‘Secret’ that Makes Breitbart News ‘Crazy’: ‘We Won’. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (October 15, 2018). Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants. Fox News. Retrieved October 15, 2018.
- Mastrangelo, Alana (October 12, 2018). Democratic Candidate Stacey Abrams: ‘Undocumented’ Immigrants Are Part of the ‘Blue Wave’. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 17, 2018.
- Jasper, William F. (June 1, 2019). Stacey Abrams Joins Globalist Elite, Anointed by CFR, Bilderberg Group. The New American. Retrieved June 2, 2019.