|Former Minority Leader of the Georgia House of Representatives|
From: January 10, 2011 – July 1, 2017
|Former State Representative from Georgia's 89th District|
From: 2013 – August 25, 2017
|Former State Representative from Georgia's 84th District|
From: January 8, 2007 – 2013
Stacey Yvonne Abrams was the far-left loser in the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election. As such, she is a rising star in the Democratic party and was selected to deliver the Democrats 2019 rebuttal to President Donald Trump's 2019 State of the Union address, which she pre-recorded. Abrams' speech to the nation, traditionally intended to offer the Democrat's vision of the future, was largely a rambling incoherent mess in the vein of Hillary Clinton, blaming everyone other than herself for her election loss. In the many months after her election loss, she disputed the election results multiple times and claimed she had actually won the election.
Abrams is known for her bizarre conspiracy theories.
Abrams attacked rape victim Tara Reade as a liar and disparaged the MeToo movement. Despite Abrams' subservience to the Democrat plantation in a fawning hope of becoming Joe Biden's VP pick, progressive racists in the Biden campaign told journalists 'nobody takes Stacey seriously'.
War on Cops
Biden/Abrams dream ticket
Mainstream fake news media gaslighted the Black female demographic with a Biden/Abrams "dream ticket" even before Joe Biden announced his candidacy for the 2020 presidential election. Abrams supposedly is representative the vital Black female vote that Democrats relied upon to win back the House in the 2018 Midterm elections.
With Amy Klobuchar forced out of contention and her appeal to Blacks tainted, the liberal media re-booted Abrams as the top contender for the Number 2 spot. Abrams has proven herself a loyal dogface pony soldier shilling for the Democrat plantation, attacking Tara Reade's credibility, with the added bonus of poo-pooing the "Believe All Women" and MeToo movements. Racist Biden's staffers quietly and ironically told journalists behind Abrams back, 'no one takes Stacey seriously'. Biden humiliated Abrams and her hopes on live MSNBC television.
- Multiple references:
- Byas, Steve (November 16, 2018). Democrats Charge Vote Fraud in Georgia, After Months of Saying Voter Fraud Does Not Happen. The New American. Retrieved November 16, 2018.
- Why Democrats in Georgia and Florida are refusing to accept the election outcome. Washington Examiner. November 16, 2018. Retrieved November 16, 2018.
- Shaw, Adam (March 16, 2019). Democrats Abrams, Gillum question outcomes of 2018 gubernatorial races. Fox News. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- Brest, Mike (March 15, 2019). Stacy Abrams Maintains that She Won Gubernatorial Election. The Daily Caller. Retrieved March 17, 2019.
- Key, Pam (April 3, 2019). Stacey Abrams: My Election Was ‘Stolen,’ ‘We Won’. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 3, 2019.
- Casiano, Louis (April 4, 2019). Dem Stacey Abrams still not conceding defeat, claims GOP stole Georgia election. Fox News. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- Adams, Becket (April 8, 2019). Stacey Abrams, still an election truther. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- Shaw, Adam (May 4, 2019). Stacey Abrams again claims she won Georgia governor’s race: ‘I’m not' a good sport. Fox News. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- Starr, Penny (May 4, 2019). Stacey Abrams on Election Loss — ‘Secret’ that Makes Breitbart News ‘Crazy’: ‘We Won’. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Schallhorn, Kaitlyn (October 15, 2018). Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants. Fox News. Retrieved October 15, 2018.
- Mastrangelo, Alana (October 12, 2018). Democratic Candidate Stacey Abrams: ‘Undocumented’ Immigrants Are Part of the ‘Blue Wave’. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 17, 2018.
- Jasper, William F. (June 1, 2019). Stacey Abrams Joins Globalist Elite, Anointed by CFR, Bilderberg Group. The New American. Retrieved June 2, 2019.