Kanye West, known professionally as Ye, is an American entertainer and entrepreneur, hip hop musician and record producer. He was one of the most successful and popular of recent times. His records have won nine Grammy awards from the Hollywood elite. Ye famously performed at President Barack Obama's inaugural ball. In July 2020, West announced his candidacy to challenge President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. It was before Ye was revealed as a genocidal hater in Oct 2022.
West has been labeled illiterate by fellow Democrats. An African American commentator told CNN that West is an example of "what happens when negroes don't read"; however, West is said to have begun his literary career writing poetry at the age of five.
Ye's mother Donda, a former chair of the English department at Chicago State University who acted as Ye's manager, died Nov 10, 2007 following a cosmetic surgery procedure. She was 58 years old. West has had problems emotionally coping with the loss. West is engaged to be married to Alexis Phifer. His father, Ray West, a sociology professor and former member of the Black Panther Party 
In 2016 West was hospitalized after an emotional break, which led him to cancel a then-ongoing tour. After the incident he began to study Christianity, finally announcing his conversion in 2019. In October 2019 he released Jesus Is King, an album of religious material. Despite secular media basically criticizing the album, it set Billboard records in topping 22 different charts, holding down all top 10 spots on two charts (actually holding down the #11 spot as well on the Hot Gospel Songs chart), and having all 11 songs debut on the Hot 100 chart. West required those working on the album to practice a sexually-pure lifestyle. West's album Jesus Is King performed very well, reaching first place in number of sales. Between August-October 2022, he showed his frustration that his Ex Kim left him and is with Pete Davidson.
Oct 2022 and on: revelations/conduct
Then his troubling fantasizing lines, omitted from the Oct 6, 2022 aired interview with Tucker Carleson, were exposed.
More came out on Nov 2, 2022, that "Ye paid a settlement to former employee who alleged he praised Hitler and Nazis during meetings, documents show." Besides that, "six people who have worked with Ye or witnessed him in professional settings over the past five years said they had heard him praise Hitler or mention conspiracy theories about Jewish people."
Since then, Ye persisted furher in anti Semitic outbursts and on Dec 1, 2022 he openly declared his alliance with Nazis, Adolf Hitler, denying the Holocaust. In his delusion Ye also claimed Hitler "invented" a few things which even preceded the Nazis, let alone Hitler who never invented a thing.Even Elon Musk had to boot Ye off of Twitter on Dec 2, 2022, after posting the Swastika. His tweet was swiftly removed. Elon wasn't having it, tweeting a reply to Ye:
"I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence. Account will be suspended."
Some of inspired physical attacks:
- On Dec 14, 2022, an anti-Semite attacked a 63-year-old man in NY while shouting 'Kanye 2024',
- On Jan 25, 2023, in Maryland, after the victim noticed multiple juveniles throwing fruit and other items at customers and stealing doughnuts from a display case in Maryland asking them to stop, the group attacked him and upon noticing a Star of David necklace, had invoked antisemitic chants and Kanye West.
Over the last four months, there have been at least 30 antisemitic incidents in the United States that directly reference Ye...
Ye's 2020 Presidential campaign
- See also: 2020 Democrat primaries
West declared his candidacy for President on July 4, 2020. West is pro-life, stating "Planned Parenthood's have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the devil's work." More black babies are aborted in New York than live Black births. West entered the race after Biden's "you ain't black" comment. West said,
"that is a form of racism and white supremacy and white control, to say that all black people need to be Democrat, and to assume that me running is me splitting the vote. All of that information is being charged up on social media platforms by Democrats. And Democrats used to tell me the same. Democrats have threatened me. The reason why this is, the first day I registered to vote is because I was scared. I was told that if I voted on Trump, my music career would be over. I was threatened into being in one party. I was threatened as a celebrity into being in one party. I was threatened as a black man into the Democratic Party. And that's what the Democrats are doing emotionally to my people, threatening them to the point where this white man can tell a black man, 'if you don't vote for me you're not black.'"
As Ye’s presidential campaign raced to get on the ballot before deadlines, Democrat lawyer Marc Elias was fighting to disenfranchise voters, specifically targeting voter suppression of Black voters. Elias involvement affirms the belief that Democrats are concerned that having Ye on the ballot, especially in swing states, could siphon Black votes away from Democratic nominee Joe Biden. West made ballot status in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Vermont, Tennessee, Minnesota, Idaho, and Iowa.
Elias, chair of Perkins Coie’s Political Law Group, hired FusionGPS to write bogus information on the 2016 Trump campaign and pass it off to the FBI in an effort rig the outcome and destroy American democracy. Elias now works for Kamala Harris and previously John Kerry. Now Elias is the counsel in a suit to keep Ye off the ballot in Virginia. The suit asked for immediate court intervention as deadlines approach for printing and mailing absentee ballots.
Secretary of State Frank LaRose under the guidance of Ohio GOP Governor Mike DeWine fought hard to keep Ye off ballot. On a technicality, Ye was denied ballot access. This decision would face additional legal scrutiny. LaRose fought against Ye's inclusion at the Ohio Supreme Court, and won. 
West is a frequent target of media criticism – like they do for all blacks who are not liberal Democrats – for deviating from left-wing orthodoxy.
Ye is said to have converted to Christianity during his career. In November 2019 West performed a surprise concert of his album Jesus is King for 200 male inmates at Harris County jail in Houston, Texas. West later performed for a smaller crowd of female inmates. According to CNN. the concert left many inmates in tears, and West said his purpose was “a mission, not a show.” Texas governor Greg Abbott praised West's actions saying in a tweet, “What @kanyewest does to inspire the incarcerated is transformative. Saving one soul at a time.”
Ye said parents need to protect their children from being ‘indoctrinated’ into embracing lives of vapid meaninglessness by the media and the entertainment industry. Speaking to an audience at Joel Osteen’s church in Houston West pointed out that many famous people are in service to Satan and not God because they value money and power above all else.
- “You start to feel like Satan is the most powerful and you start to feel that if you service God in life it means you will not prosper and the only way to prosper is in service to fame,” said Kanye. ...Satan stole all the best producers. Satan stole all the best musicians. Satan stole all the best designers. Hollywood puts images and symbolism in movies and tv shows to indoctrinate your kids into lives of emptiness, service to self, and feeding the eye..."
Ye reassured the audience that a shift was happening and that his conversion to Christianity is a major part of that shift. “Jesus has won the victory because now the greatest artist that God has ever created is working for him…All of that arrogance and confidence and cockiness y’all seen me use before, God is now using for Him.” West turned his attention to cultural degeneracy, telling the crowd; “We have our own daughters and we’re still rapping about trying to hook up with somebody’s daughter.” He went on to urge parents about the necessity of “protecting your kids from the indoctrination of the media, the thousands of thousands of images that are fed to children by the age of 6 or 7.”
Ye attracted considerable media attention in September 2005, when he appeared on a television fundraiser for Hurricane Katrina victims and famously stated "George Bush doesn't care about black people." He later said he made that statement because of a "welfare mentality."
West was again the subject of controversy at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, where he took the microphone from pop music singer Taylor Swift while she was about to give an acceptance speech and said that she did not deserve it as much as Beyonce Knowles. This upset the then 19 year old Swift and caused backlash against West from many notable celebrities and President Barack Hussein Obama. It was also speculated that this interaction was spurred by anti-white racism, as previously demonstrated in his 2005 Bush comment.
In 2015 Ye announced that he would be running for President of the United States of America in 2020. Many people joked about his announcement, however, 2016 Republican front-runner Donald Trump responded to the announcement saying, "I hope to run against him some day."
Ye proposed moving Adidas shoe manufacturers from China to the South Side of Chicago to create jobs and alleviate minority unemployment. Racist liberals and Democrats called West mentally ill, a minstrel show, and an illiterate token Negro for challenging globalism. He continued to express support for the trade war with China.
- The College Dropout (2004)
- Late Registration (2005)
- Graduation (2007)
- 808s and Heartbreak (2008)
- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
- Watch the Throne (2011)
- Yeezus (2013)
- The Life of Pablo (2016)
- ye (2018)
- Jesus Is King (2019)
- Donda (2021)
- "Kanye and His Mom Shared Special Bond", Chicago Tribune, November 13, 2007.
- Mendez, Marisa (October 24, 2019). Kanye West Admits He Asked People Working on His New Album to Not Have Premarital Sex. XXL. Retrieved October 24, 2019.
- Van Maren, Jonathon (October 25, 2019). Why Kanye West is right in saying porn is ‘not okay’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved October 25, 2019.
- Madden, Nate (November 4, 2019). Kanye’s Jesus Is King album debuts at no. 1 on the Billboard charts, tying record. Conservative Review. Retrieved November 5, 2019.
- Christine Samra, Kanye West mocks Pete Davidson after Kim Kardashian breakup, Ktla, Aug 8, 2022.
- Page Six, Oct 21, 2022.
- (Oct 8, a day after tweeting about "control").
Kanye West threatens to go 'death con 3 on Jewish people' in Twitter rant, lbc.co.uk, 9 October 2022.
- Mike Wagenheim, It’s the conspiracy theories that make hatred of Jews unique, says Deborah Lipstadt, JNS, Dec 18, 2022.
The lack of coordination among U.S. agencies is a big challenge, added the antisemitism envoy.
If it’s someone you loathe, you just want to keep them down and keep them out of your life and keep them in their box. But if it’s someone who is controlling things, you have to stop them by any means necessary, because they’re harming your own welfare,” she said in a conversation with Shelley Greenspan, White House liaison to the Jewish community.
“Whether it’s ‘death con 3’ or ‘any means necessary,’ stop them for my own survival. And that’s what we’re seeing in a lot of the antisemitic rhetoric that we’re seeing, with antisemitic attacks and efforts,” Lipstadt continued.
Death con 3 was a reference to one of a number of threats made against the Jewish community by rapper Kanye “Ye” West.
Lipstadt, a noted and often referenced scholar and historian, told those listening on Zoom that the key to fighting antisemitism goes beyond her own expertise.“This is going to sound a little strange as someone who has made her whole life” as an educator, she said. “Education is crucially important, but education can only go so far. You can be well educated and still be an antisemite.”...
- Leah Bitsky, Kim Kardashian condemns Kanye West’s ‘hate speech’: Anti-Semitism is ‘never OK’, Page Six, October 24, 2022.
- Kanye West Condemned Over Using R-Word, TMZ, 10/21/2022.
Kanye West is catching heat for using the r-word to describe President Biden ... condemned by folks who advocate for folks with Down syndrome and disabilities.
- Fox News Execs Hunt Down the Tucker-Kanye Video Leaker, The '"Daily Beast, Oct 17, 2022.
- Kanye West spews more antisemitic conspiracy theories in leaked Tucker Carlson footage, LATimes Oct 11, 2022.
- Exclusive: Kanye West has a disturbing history of admiring Hitler, sources tell CNN, CNN, Oct 27, 2022.
- Ben Goggin, Ye paid a settlement to former employee who alleged he praised Hitler and Nazis during meetings, documents show, NBC News, Nov 2, 2022.
- "NOI L. Farrakhan discusses..." Memri, Nov 15, 2022. [His ranting was on Nov 10]
(Reiterating, peddling his old lies: falsification of history book which also confused Jewels with Jews, while final research shows Jews were actually very under represented in slave trade - Slave Trade a Nation of Islam Lie... B. Ungar-Sargon, Tablet Mag. 2013.
Faber found during his more recent scholarly research with British Naval Office records that in 18th-century Britain, Jews actually were not heavily invested in the trading part of the slave trade. “Overwhelmingly,” Faber said, “Jewish merchants and shippers were not involved at all; they represent a minuscule portion of owners of ships.” While Jews did own slaves, he found, “their ownership was directly proportionate to their numbers.” Both were about 18 percent. The two companies with slaving ventures had small numbers of Jews among their owners: The Royal Africa Company had none until 1712, and the South Sea Company always had a handful of Jews... Faber says. The numbers just aren’t there to support the view,” said Faber. “Jews were involved, but to an insignificant degree. That doesn’t absolve them of that guilt, but everyone made money off African slaves: Arabs, Europeans, Africans,” he said. “And there was no attempt to deny it...” And indeed, most black intellectuals were never convinced by The Secret Relationship. “You can’t even say that Christians across the board were slave-traders!” said Hilary Shelton, Washington bureau director and senior vice president for Advocacy for the NAACP. “There is not a religion that doesn’t have someone doing some dastardly thing. Did you know that in Ku Klux Klan’s handbook, it states specifically that one must be a devout Catholic? And this is problematic for the relationship between the two communities, which has been so important to us...yet, Farrakhan cherry picked the few to befit his hate propaganda, while diminishing Goliath Arab slave trade: slavery in the Islamic world from earliest times until today - 'Slavery in the Arab World,' Murray Gordon, 1989...comprehensive portrait of slavery in the Islamic world from earliest times until today
... and in our times, by racist Arabism - Routledge Handbook of African Security, James J. Hentz, 2013, p.294. Unfortunately these racist attitudes were to persist, given slavery's twin legacy, that of "Arabism and Islamism." Encyclopedia of Human Rights. Edward H. Lawson, Mary Lou Bertucci, David P. Forsythe ,1996,p. 1418.: ingrained psychology of racism or Arabism which deems the Dinka inferior.)
- ‘We Gotta Stop Dissing’: Kanye West Interrupts Alex Jones To Defend Nazis, Daily Caller, Dec 1, 2022
- Will Someone Please Grab the Mic from Ye?, NRO, Dec 1, 2022
- Kanye West SHOCKS Alex Jones With New Praise For Hitler, Yahoo News, Dec 1, 2022
- A history lesson for Ye: Hitler would have sterilized your children A history lesson for Ye: Hitler would have sterilized your children, Washington Post, Dec 2, 2022.
- Ye says he likes Hitler, pushes Holocaust denial in unhinged Infowars interview, JNS, Dec 1, 2022.
“The Holocaust is not (Kanye says) what happened, let’s look at the facts of that and Hitler has a lot of redeeming (sic) qualities,” Ye said.
- KANYE WESTPOSTS SWASTIKA ...Gets Booted From Twitter. TMZ, 12/2/2022.
- Zachary Petrizzo, Alex Jones Goes to War With Kanye West and Nick Fuentes Over ‘Homoerotic’ Hitler Fascination, The Daily Beast, Dec 6, 2022.
- Virulently antisemitic comments by Kanye West spark new GOP criticism, Politico, Dec 2, 2022
- Alyssa Farah Griffin: Holocaust ‘Could Happen Again’ if Morons Kanye West, Alex Jones Have Platforms, Breitbart. Dec 2, 2022.
- Tavleen Tarrant, Man assaulted in antisemitic attack in New York's Central Park; Attacker yells 'Kanye 2024', CNN December 16, 2022.
- Elizabeth Keogh, Man who attacked Jewish man in Central Park, screamed 'Kanye 2024', New York Daily News, Jan 5, 2023.
- Ron Kampeas, 'Yeah, do it for Kanye': A DC-area assault victim says attackers made antisemitic comments, JTA, Jan 30, 2023.
‘Yeah, do it for Kanye’: A DC-area assault victim says attackers made antisemitic comments, invoked anti-Jewish rapper.
- Court docs say group involved in Maryland grocery store assault of Jewish man shouted 'do it for Kanye', Wusa9, Jan 27, 2023.
"This event includes a Hate Crime," a probable cause statement says.
- JNS, Feb 13, 2023
- Ohio Supreme Court ruling keeps Kanye West off Ohio presidential ballot, News 5, September 10, 2020
- Byas, Steve (October 12, 2018). Kanye West Latest Black Person Attacked for Deviating From Liberal Dogma. The New American. Retrieved October 15, 2018.
- Woodson, Robert L. (November 27, 2019). Kanye West is a welcomed disruptive voice. The Hill. Retrieved November 27, 2019.
- Nelson, Steven (October 11, 2018). Kanye says 'welfare mentality' led him to accuse George W. Bush of racism. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- Gage, John (October 24, 2019). Kanye West explains Trump support and says he is bringing his shoe factories to America. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 24, 2019.
- Bleau, Hannah (October 25, 2019). Kanye West: ‘The Most Racist Thing’ Is to Say ‘I Must Make a Choice Based on My Race’. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 25, 2019.