Kanye West is an American entertainer and entrepreneur, hip hop musician and record producer. He is one of the most successful and popular of recent times. His records have won nine Grammy awards. He converted to Christianity during his career.
West began writing poetry at the age of five. West has been labeled illiterate by racist liberals and Democrats. According to CNN, West is an example of "what happens when negroes don't read" by a fellow black American on CNN.
Jesus is King
In November 2019 West performed a surprise concert of his album “Jesus is King” for 200 male inmates at Harris County jail in Houston, Texas. West later performed for a smaller crowd of female inmates. According to CNN. the concert left many inmates in tears, and West said his purpose was “a mission, not a show.” Texas governor Greg Abbott praised West's actions saying in a tweet, “What @kanyewest does to inspire the incarcerated is transformative. Saving one soul at a time.”
Kanye West says that parents need to protect their children from being ‘indoctrinated’ into embracing lives of vapid meaninglessness by the media and the entertainment industry. Speaking to an audience at Joel Osteen’s church in Houston West pointed out that many famous people are in service to Satan and not God because they value money and power above all else.
- “You start to feel like Satan is the most powerful and you start to feel that if you service God in life it means you will not prosper and the only way to prosper is in service to fame,” said Kanye. ...Satan stole all the best producers. Satan stole all the best musicians. Satan stole all the best designers. Hollywood puts images and symbolism in movies and tv shows to indoctrinate your kids into lives of emptiness, service to self, and feeding the eye..."
Kanye reassured the audience that a shift was happening and that his conversion to Christianity is a major part of that shift. “Jesus has won the victory because now the greatest artist that God has ever created is working for him…All of that arrogance and confidence and cockiness y’all seen me use before, God is now using for Him.” West turned his attention to cultural degeneracy, telling the crowd; “We have our own daughters and we’re still rapping about trying to hook up with somebody’s daughter.” He went on to urge parents about the necessity of “protecting your kids from the indoctrination of the media, the thousands of thousands of images that are fed to children by the age of 6 or 7.”
Oval Office meeting
In a publicly televised Oval Office meeting with President Trump, Kanye proposed moving Adidas shoe manufacturers from overseas to the South Side of Chicago to create jobs and alleviate minority unemployment. Racist liberals and Democrats called West mentally ill, a minstrel show, and an illiterate token Negro for challenging globalism. He continued to express support for Trump.
Prior to President Trump's election, in 2015 Kanye West announced that he would be running for President of the United States of America in 2020. Many people have joked about his announcement, however, 2016 Republican front-runner Donald Trump responded positively to the announcement saying, "He's actually a different kind of a person than people think, he's a nice guy. I hope to run against him some day."
Kanye West's mother Donda, a former chair of the English department at Chicago State University who acted as Kanye's manager, died Nov 10, 2007 following a cosmetic surgery procedure. She was 58 years old. West is engaged to be married to Alexis Phifer. His father, Ray West, a sociology professor and former member of the Black Panther Party 
In 2016 West was hospitalized after an emotional break, which led him to cancel a then-ongoing tour. After the incident he began to study Christianity, finally announcing his conversion in 2019. In October 2019 he released Jesus Is King, an album of religious material. Despite secular media basically criticizing the album, it set Billboard records in topping 22 different charts, holding down all top 10 spots on two charts (actually holding down the #11 spot as well on the Hot Gospel Songs chart), and having all 11 songs debut on the Hot 100 chart. West required those working on the album to practice a sexually-pure lifestyle. West's album "Jesus Is King" performed very well, reaching first place in number of sales.
Kanye attracted considerable media attention in September 2005, when he appeared on a television fundraiser for Hurricane Katrina victims and famously stated "George Bush doesn't care about black people." He later said he made that statement because of a "welfare mentality."
West was again the subject of controversy at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, where he took the microphone from pop music singer Taylor Swift while she was about to give an acceptance speech and said that she did not deserve it as much as Beyonce Knowles. This upset the then 19 year old Swift and caused backlash against West from many notable celebrities and President Barack Hussein Obama. It was also speculated that this interaction was spurred by anti-white racism, as previously demonstrated in his 2005 Bush comment.
- The College Dropout (2004)
- Late Registration (2005)
- Graduation (2007)
- 808s and Heartbreak (2008)
- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010)
- Watch the Throne (2011)
- Yeezus (2013)
- The Life of Pablo (2016)
- ye (2018)
- Jesus Is King (2019)
- Woodson, Robert L. (November 27, 2019). Kanye West is a welcomed disruptive voice. The Hill. Retrieved November 27, 2019.
- "Kanye and His Mom Shared Special Bond", Chicago Tribune, November 13, 2007.
- Gage, John (October 24, 2019). Kanye West explains Trump support and says he is bringing his shoe factories to America. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 24, 2019.
- Bleau, Hannah (October 25, 2019). Kanye West: ‘The Most Racist Thing’ Is to Say ‘I Must Make a Choice Based on My Race’. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 25, 2019.
- Mendez, Marisa (October 24, 2019). Kanye West Admits He Asked People Working on His New Album to Not Have Premarital Sex. XXL. Retrieved October 24, 2019.
- Van Maren, Jonathon (October 25, 2019). Why Kanye West is right in saying porn is ‘not okay’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved October 25, 2019.
- Madden, Nate (November 4, 2019). Kanye’s ‘Jesus Is King’ album debuts at no. 1 on the Billboard charts, tying record. Conservative Review. Retrieved November 5, 2019.
- Nelson, Steven (October 11, 2018). Kanye says 'welfare mentality' led him to accuse George W. Bush of racism. Washington Examiner. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- Byas, Steve (October 12, 2018). Kanye West Latest Black Person Attacked for Deviating From Liberal Dogma. The New American. Retrieved October 15, 2018.