|Former State Representative from New Mexico's 51st District|
From: January 18, 2011 – January 15, 2019
Yvette Herrell (born March 16, 1964) is a real estate investor, Cherokee Nation member, and conservative Republican who served as the state representative from New Mexico's 51st district from 2011 to 2019. She is currently running for United States House of Representatives from New Mexico's 2nd congressional district to challenge Democrat Xochitl Torres Small, having unsuccessfully challenged the latter for the seat in 2018.
New Mexico House of Representatives
Herrell voted in March 2013 against the lowering of corporate income tax rates.
- HB 172 - Prohibiting Corporal Punishment as School Discipline - New Mexico Key Vote
- HB 641 - Reduces Corporate Income Tax Rates - New Mexico Key Vote
- SJR 13 - Increases the Minimum Wage - New Mexico Key Vote
- HB 390 - Prohibits Abortions after 20 Weeks - New Mexico Key Vote
- SB 121 - Prohibits Conversion Therapy - New Mexico Key Vote