Montgomery County, MD
Montgomery County, MD is a county located in central Maryland. It borders Washington, DC to the southeast.
After a series of rapes in late Summer 2019 by seven illegal immigrants against local Hispanics - including child victims - the Democrat-controlled County Council attacked critics for reporting facts.
Montgomery County was created after the Constitutional Convention of 1776 and split by resolve from Frederick County.
- 505.58 square miles total area
- 2010 census population of 971,777
- Charter form of government
- County seat is Rockville, MD
- County Executive is Isiah "Ike" Leggett (D) (2006- )