Pamela S. Karlan
Pamela Susan Karlan (born January 1, 1959) was appointed by the Biden junta as Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Rights Division. According to pinknews.co.uk, Karlan is an alleged a self-described ‘snarky bisexual’.
House impeachment hearing
- See also: Deep State coup 2.0
Karlan was a "witness" of the House impeachment hearings regarding Democrat conspiracy theories on Donald Trump. A leftist who many people see as too emotional, Karlan whined over Doug Collins and said that she "doesn't care about those facts".
Smear against Barron Trump
- See also: Liberal bigotry
Karlan, an open bigot, unnecessarily and crudely invoked Barron Trump's name while explaining the difference between presidents and kings.
- Pamela Karlan says she once crossed the street to avoid a Trump hotel in DC
- Letter from Pamela S. Karlan, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, Department of Justice, to Karen Fann, President, Arizona State Senate (May 5, 2021) (online at https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20698904/doj�letter-to-fann-5-5-21.pdf).
- Impeachment Witness Pamela Karlan Reprimands GOP Congressman in Opening Statement
- Democrat Impeachment Witness Pamela Karlan Takes A Shot At Barron Trump