Planned Parenthood 2015 undercover videos controversy
Starting in July 2015, investigative journalist organization Center for Medical Progress started releasing videos highlighting what Planned Parenthood does behind closed doors.
The Center for Medical Progress has indicated that they will continue to release videos over an extended time.
The first video features Dr. Deborah Nucatola, discussing the sale of baby parts over lunch.
In the second video, Dr. Mary Gatter is discussing "less crunchy techniques" for harvesting specimens. After the video surfaced, Lamborghini was trending on Twitter, but they tried to cover up the real reason why.
The seventh video features Holly O'Donnell, who discusses the beating heart of an aborted fetus.
The eighth video features Cate Dyer, who admits that Planned Parenthood sells fully "intact cases".
Several mainstream media outlets have accused the Center for Medical Progress of deception with these videos.
An LA Superior court issued an injunction preventing CMP from releasing any more videos, on behalf of StemExpress.
Since the video releases, there have been efforts both in Congress as well as in several of the states to defund Planned Parenthood.
In 2019, Planned Parenthood admitted in court that it harvested the body parts of murdered unborn humans.
- ↑ Covert Video Targets Planned Parenthood Fetal-Parts Policy, The New York Times
- ↑ Second video shows Planned Parenthood doc haggling over price of fetal body parts, Fox News
- ↑ Twitter Says ‘Lamborghini’ Is Trending, But Won’t Tell You The Real Reason Why
- ↑ 7th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Harvesting Brain of Aborted Baby Who Was Still Alive, LifeNews.com
- ↑ 8th Shocking Video: StemExpress CEO Admits Planned Parenthood Sells Fully Intact Aborted Babies, LifeNews.com
- ↑ Planned Parenthood: Judge bars pro-life group from airing StemExpress footage, Washington Times
- ↑ Kamman, Samantha (September 12, 2019). Planned Parenthood was just forced to admit in court to harvesting aborted fetal parts. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 12, 2019.
- ↑ Berry, Susan (September 12, 2019). Abortion Industry Admits Trafficking Aborted Baby Body Parts in Planned Parenthood Video Journalists’ Criminal Hearing. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 12, 2019.