Changes related to "Venezuela"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
15 October 2019
14 October 2019
- (diff | hist) . . m Syria; 23:05 . . (0) . . Aschlafly (better wikilinking)
- (diff | hist) . . Syria; 23:04 . . (+42) . . Aschlafly (The capital is Damascus, the same city mentioned in the Bible.)
- (diff | hist) . . China; 19:53 . . (+287) . . 1990'sguy (→History)
11 October 2019
- (diff | hist) . . m Capitalism; 20:03 . . (+1,798) . . 1990'sguy (Reverted edits by Benshapirofan69 (talk) to last revision by 1990'sguy)
- (diff | hist) . . Capitalism; 20:00 . . (-1,798) . . Benshapirofan69
- (diff | hist) . . Christopher Columbus; 09:34 . . (-4) . . Fire$hark (There is no such ting as "second person to discover," as "discover" means "be the first person to find or observe.")
- (diff | hist) . . Christopher Columbus; 07:16 . . (+149) . . Pokeria1 (Adding this bit, in order to note that Columbus, while nonetheless important for America being well known, was not the first to discover America.)
- (diff | hist) . . Christopher Columbus; 06:56 . . (+31) . . 1990'sguy (Copyedits. Also, it depends what you mean by "discover" -- the Vikings and likely others went to America before Columbas, but it was only after him that knowledge of the New World became widespread.)
- (diff | hist) . . Christopher Columbus; 01:13 . . (+2) . . Fire$hark (https://www.conservapedia.com/Leif_Erikson Removed false claim that Columbus discovered North America.)