Omar Mateen (1986 – 2016) was a registered Democrat who killed 49 people and wounded 53 in the deadliest mass shooting in American history. This gives the impression that he shouted "Vote Hillary" while committing his heinous acts. --AugustO (talk) 02:30, 16 June 2016 (EDT)
- It's amusing and it's true. Have jokes been banned? It's almost impossible to parody the reaction of the Left to this incident. They are divided on whether to blame Trump, the NRA, or conservative Christians -- and I'm pretty sure that none of these three groups are joking. PeterKa (talk) 05:26, 16 June 2016 (EDT)
- I think this hit the nail on the head or at least came closer to explain what happened than many pundits:
- "Well, I suspect you might if you're an unbalanced, self-hating Muslim homosexual who knows considerably less about Islamic political theology than about the bathrooms of the Orlando gay clubs. Furthermore, the Saker clearly doesn't know much about the cruel reality of gay life, as he admits he doesn't "believe that homosexuals are more likely to commit violent crime than heterosexuals."
- However, not only are gays more likely to commit violent crime, but when the violence of a murder is particularly over the top, the police and profilers usually assume, correctly, that the perpetrator is gay."
- I don't know if homosexuals are more likely to commit murder, but I do know the domestic violence incidence per capita is higher for homosexuals (see: Homosexual Couples and Domestic Violence). And when they do commit murder, it is often extremely grisly (see: Homosexuality and murders). Conservative (talk) 06:25, 16 June 2016 (EDT)
- Regardless of whether this killer was really homosexual or not, it's ultimately a case of the chickens coming home to roost for this group that allows itself to be represented and led by an activist class that is so incredibly destructive. VargasMilan (talk) 07:30, 16 June 2016 (EDT)