This is user snowy what do you mean by the following message left on my talk page "address the issues that I just had to clean up"?
- You edited Bumblebee, a page with several issues on it and didn't bother to fix most of them (look at the changes I had to make in the diff I provided for you). In the future I would like to see more cooperation among editors to not just fix one tiny thing, but all the issues they see when they edit. You don't have to worry about it though because I just fixed them. If you would like more advice on how to be a better Conservapedian, please let me know. PaulDiFoglio 21:05, 31 October 2012 (EDT)
Have fun herebrenden 01:27, 9 June 2012 (EDT)
- Thank you! PaulDiFoglio 00:37, 16 June 2012 (EDT)
An article you might want to write
- I'd really rather not. PaulDiFoglio 20:23, 31 October 2012 (EDT)
Can you dial back the sarcasm a bit?
I know you're the smartest kid in class and all, but the smug attitude gives zero added value. MattyD 21:07, 31 October 2012 (EDT)
- I'm trying to bring some common sense to this wiki, damn it! No one seems to understand that they're contributions are hurting my website. Now please hit "Random page" and correct some errors for me. Thank you. PaulDiFoglio 21:33, 31 October 2012 (EDT)
Protip:You're not a sysopbrenden 22:04, 1 November 2012 (EDT)
- I'll pray for you. PaulDiFoglio 22:40, 1 November 2012 (EDT)