- Welcome! In reply to your comment on User:Maratrean, I don't specifically recall any disagreement with "A Storehouse of Knowledge," though it's possible there was a discussion about it. I welcome other wikis and approaches to providing knowledge and insights over the internet, and I have no quarrel with other efforts that disclose their point-of-view.--Andy Schlafly 00:41, 27 March 2011 (EDT)
- It's irrelevant anyway, I just deleted the sentence in question. --Maratrean 00:56, 27 March 2011 (EDT)
- 1 suggestion/request
- 2 Quick Question
- 3 I put your Conservapedia Atheism Project on the main page
- 4 Featured your definition of atheism article, which if memory serves, I believe I promised to do
- 5 i just signficantly expanded the range of atheism articles requested/suggested and...
- 6 Recreated original account only to stop impersonators
Could you significantly expand the Definition of atheism article so it incorporates some of this information:
If you choose to do this, let me know when you are done and I can make it the article of the week.Conservative 23:17, 8 July 2011 (EDT)
- You can contact me here: http://www.conservapedia.com/User:Conservative/messages If I am slow to respond, ask Admin RobS to contact me via email and that will expedite things. Conservative 23:18, 8 July 2011 (EDT)
Do you want to further develop the Definition of atheism and for me to spotlight the article on the main page when you are done? I offered some suggestions.
Or are you done working on the article and I should spotlight it ASAP. I do think that if it were more fully developed it would rank high at the search engines and receive more traffic. I do think that although there is not a perfect correlation with quality informational content ranking high at the search engines, there is a correlation nonetheless. I am assuming you would prefer that your work be read by more readers all other things remaining equal.
Please let me know what you want me to do. I do want to honor the promise I believe I made to you. Conservative 03:47, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
- Hi Conservative, thanks. I can't personally think of anything else to add, but if you can think of anything let me know. Otherwise, yes, you can spotlight it, thank you. Maratrean 20:30, 15 July 2011 (EDT)
I put your Conservapedia Atheism Project on the main page
I put your Conservapedia:Atheism Project on the main page. Plus, I added more potential articles to write. If you need more article ideas, I can generate more. If you want to help make Conservapedia move closer to being the definitive resource on atheism on the internet, the more high quality articles the better. Best wishes with your project. Conservative 21:57, 15 July 2011 (EDT)
Featured your definition of atheism article, which if memory serves, I believe I promised to do
- Someone made another article the article of the week and there may have been a committee decision concerning this matter. I wanted to keep my promise to you in a prompt manner so I made your article the "atheism article of the week". Conservative 00:27, 24 July 2011 (EDT)
i just signficantly expanded the range of atheism articles requested/suggested and...
I just significantly expanded the articles requested for the Conservapedia:Atheism Project. I think you might find some of the articles interesting to write about. Conservative 09:32, 24 July 2011 (EDT)
Recreated original account only to stop impersonators
I recreated my original account User:Maratrean simply to stop any wannabe impersonators from recreating it. I will not use it other than to leave this message. Thanks, ZackMartin. Maratrean 01:13, 15 June 2012 (EDT)
- Confirming the above message was posted by me. ZackMartin 01:14, 15 June 2012 (EDT)