Alternative Influence Network
The Alternative Influence Network (AIN) is an online political community on YouTube consisting of the Intellectual Dark Web, the alt-lite, and other opponents of social justice warriors.
As with conservatives and classical liberals in general, the AIN has been demonized by the mainstream press. YouTube, despite suppressing the AIN, is accused by leftists of being a network for radicalization and providing a platform for right-wing extremists.
Since they have been frequently targeted by it, members of the Alternative Influence Network strongly oppose Big Tech. Hunter Avallone, a former establishment conservative (now a liberal), refused to even acknowledge Big Tech's existence, and attacked real conservatives for doing so. Fox News, which according to classical liberal member of the AIN Tim Pool has had the most to gain from YouTube's newest algorithm changes, has praised YouTube for directing viewers away from AIN content, which is smeared as "conspiracy theories."
PewDiePie, one of the most popular YouTubers ever, is often alleged to be linked to the Alternative Influence Network, and is falsely referred to by the establishment machine as “alt-right”, "antisemitic" and "racist". In reality, his views seem to lean more left-of-center, and has stated that he does not have set political views.
Most popular channels
- Jordan B Peterson
- Donald J Trump
- The Next News Network
- Paul Joseph Watson
- Mark Dice
- The Officer Tatum
- Rebel News
- Tim Pool
- One America News Network
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/2018/09/23/650861652/alternative-influence-broadcasting-the-reactionary-right-on-youtube
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/sep/18/report-youtubes-alternative-influence-network-breeds-rightwing-radicalisation
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/06/youtube-deletes-infowars-alex-jones-channel/
- ↑ https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60648
- ↑ https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14113
- ↑ https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/breaking-steven-crowder-talks-youtube-demonetization-and-next-steps/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2Mk6ECe6c
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNgLgrOJTp0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7jjhn7q8o
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/tech/youtube-tweaks-algorithms-to-stop-recommending-conspiracy-videos