Atheism vs. theism
The website Allaboutphilosophy.com declares:
|“|| In a nutshell, the Atheism vs. Theism debate comes down to the following:
The Atheist’s Response to the Theist:
1. God doesn’t exist because science explains the cosmos without him.
3. The Judeo-Christian Bible is myth and legend.
4. A moral life doesn’t require God, anyway.
The Theist’s Response to the Atheist:
1. Science affirms that the finely-tuned cosmos was created out of nothing.
2. Life's order, design, and complexity require an Intelligent Designer, and our response to pain and suffering is relative to our knowledge of right and wrong/good and evil in a fallen world.
Atheism vs. theism resources
- Theism, Atheism, and Rationality by Alvin Plantinga
- Revelation 22:13
- Atheism vs. Theism Debate, Allaboutphilosophy.com