- Damour massacre
- Bait Mallat massacre
- Naameh massacre
- Tal Abass massacre
- Deir Ashash killing
- Hosh Barada massacre
- Aishiyeh massacre
- Shekka massacre
- 11 Lebanese Killed On Leaving Church. In Christian Village The New York Times
August 22, 1977, Page 7.
BEIRUT, Lebanon, Aug. 21—Eleven people were killed and 26 wounded today in clashes in a Christian village In the Chuf district 18 miles south of here, the Lebanese police reported.
The clashes in the village of Brih were described as the worst since March when the Druse leader, Kamal Jumblat, was assassinated in the mountainous region. The radio station of the Phalangists, Lebanon's largest Christian party, said that 10 people had been killed by machinegun fire from nearby roofs when they left the village's Maronite church after its power had failed.The radio said tension in the village had increased last night when a Moslem policeman from a nearby village shot and killed a Christian.
- Critique internationale. (2004). France: Presses de Sciences Po. [ p.70]. ..the church massacre in Brih on August 21, 1977.
- Human Mobility and Multiethnic Coexistence in Middle Eastern Urban Societies: Tehran, Aleppo, Istanbul, and Beirut. (2015). Japan: Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (ILCAA), Tokyo University of Foreign Studies. 132
- A tough homecoming for Lebanon's Christians DW, 09.03.2015.
Brih endured a fierce round of bloodletting as part of Lebanon's 15-year civil war, notably the 1977 massacre at St Georges Church, in which 13 Christian worshippers were killed by automatic gunfire inside their place of worship. After the town's Christian residents fled, their houses either became derelict or were demolished..
- In a Lebanese village, civil war wounds take decades to heal, Reuters, Sep 1, 2016
- Genocides, Crimes and Massacres Committed by the PLO and the Syrians Against the Lebanese (1975-2002).
Genocides, Crimes and Massacres Committed by the PLO and the Syrians Against the Lebanese (1975-2002). By Jason Michael Blacksmith, May 24, 2014.
Claude Hajjar. Chronology of crimes
August 21, 1977 - The Palestinians and their collaborators attacked the village of Brih in Shouf and committed Genocide of 20 civilians to
reactivate religious frictions in the Area.
The Victims' names: (incomplete)
1. Camille Chalhoub 2. Melhem Shoukrallah El-Kawkabani 3. Farida Khalil Khalil 4. Amalia Hassoun 5. Sariyah Hassoun 6. Eugenie Hassoun 7. Karim Melhem Hassoun 8. Nabih Abi Hanna 9. Ibrahim Gergi Lahoud 10. Michel Melhem Khalil 11. Mrs. Fares Kamar 12. Nabihat Chalhoub13. Marta Touma