Fatah (Arabic فتح) is a Palestinian secular nationalist organization. The name itself is a reverse acronym of Harakat al-Tahrir al-Watani al-Filastini. The organization's founder and leader until his death was Yasir Arafat. It is currently headed by Farouk Kaddoumi, the secretary-general of the Fatah central committee. Politically, Fatah falls left-of-center, bordering on socialism. Fatah is a full member of Socialist International. Mahmoud Abbas, a member of Fatah, is currently the president of the Palestinian National Authority.
The official goal of Fatah is the "complete liberation of Palestine, and eradication of Zionist economic, political, military and cultural existence". Its president Mahmoud Abbas stated that “there is no difference between our policies and those of Hamas.”
In 2021, Fatah leader in Jenin Ata Abu Rumeileh: 'The battle will only be over when the "occupation" is removed from all of Palestine, from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean sea.'
Ashbal - Lion Cubs
Since 1969, active in the 1970s-1980s, the youth movement of Fatah was child soldiers of Palestinian Lion Cubs. Learned to hate Israel and develop a lust for killing by tearing a live chicken apart.
Al 'Asifa (al Asifah, Asifa) mainstream armed wing of Fatah militant organization, its (Mohammed Said Musa Maragha: under his nom de guerre:) Abu Musa in Lebanon was among leading the 1976 Damour massacre spiraling that country into an all out bloodshed. Seven years later, Abu Musa gained notoriety as one of the leaders of a bloody mutiny against Arafat's leadership,  as Arafat became from an ally to an 'enemy' and Abu Musa had opposed any peace negotiations with Israel. He said in 1989 that Arafat should stand trial for "treason," for recognizing Israel and for abandoning the principles of the Palestinian revolution.
In 1983, Abu Musa with Abu Saleh founded the Fatah-Intifada. In the wake of the PLO collapse after the 1982 war with Israel, these Fatah officers, with Syrian backing, tried to wrest control of Fatah from Arafat.
In April, 2015, Fatah youth performed Nazi salute at Fatah ceremony.
In 2019, the J is a bloodthirsty vampire eating a child, on Fatah - Lebanon website.
Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood's Arab activist's role model is Dalal Mughrabi - terrorist murderer at most lethal terror attack in Israel’s history, known as the Coastal Road massacre, in 1978. She and other Fatah terrorists hijacked a bus on Israel's Coastal Highway and murdered 37 of the civilian passengers, 12 of them children, while wounding over 70. The Fatah issued her --in June-6-2021-- a congratulatory message: "May you live as a rebel defending our Jerusalem, like your role model Dalal Mughrabi."
Intimidating the US
In Oct, 2021, Fatah official stated: ‘China will lead the world, and is on our side’, and warned the US to better get on board with its side.
- Fatah Official Website
- Fatah at the Jewish Virtual Library
- SI Member Parties
- BBC News Profile - Mahmoud Abbas
- Fateh Constitution - ACPR
- POPE FRANCIS: MAHMOUD ABBAS IS A “MAN OF PEACE”. FrontpageMag. May 26, 2014. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- Fatah Leader In Jenin Ata Abu Rumeileh: The Battle Will Only Be Over When The Occupation Is Removed From All Of Palestine, From The Jordan River To The Mediterranean Sea, Memri, Aug 12, 2021.
- Newsweek - Volume 74, Issues 18-26 - Page 42 - 1969. When Al Fatah opened training camps for 8- to 15-year-old "Lion Cubs" last spring, the response was immediate. Now, on playgrounds of Palestinian refugee camps, Yasir Arafat's young lions— many of them dressed in cut-down combat...
- Isaiah L. Kenen, "Near East Report," Volume 19. Near East Report, Incorporated, 1975. p. 37
- PLO Policy towards the Christian Community during the Civil War in Lebanon, ICT, May 7, 2008.]
- Braley, R. (1984). "Bad news: the foreign policy of the New York times." Chicago: Regnery Gateway. p. 576
- Andrew Gowers, Tony Walker (1992). "Behind the Myth: Yasser Arafat and the Palestinian Revolution." p. 151. It was also the stronghold of a Maronite leader, Camille Chamoun, who was a particular target of Palestinian hatred. From mid-January 1976, columns of Fatah fighters from the southern port city of Sidon converged on Damour under the command of a former Jordanian artillery officer, Mohammed Said Musa Maragha: under his nom de guerre, Abu Musa, he would gain notoriety seven years later as one of the leaders of a bloody mutiny against Arafat's leadership.
- Said Musa Maragha dies at 86; Arafat ally became an enemy. By Rebecca Trounson and Los Angeles Times, Jan 29, 2013. Said Musa Maragha, shown in 2010 and known as Abu Musa, joined the Jordanian military in 1948. He rose through the ranks of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, but later left the organization and led troops against it. He opposed any peace negotiations with Israel.
- Mannes, A. (2004). Profiles in Terror. United Kingdom: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. p. 329
- Fatah youth performs Nazi salute at Fatah ceremony, Palwatch, Apr 17, 2015.
Dalal Mughrabi Magazine, Facebook Apr 17, 2015 Published on Facebook page of the Dalal Mughrabi Magazine, an electronic “magazine” published by the Culture Committee of the Fatah Shabiba student movement at the Birzeit University
- J is a bloodthirsty vampire eating a child, on Fatah - Lebanon website Palwatch, Oct 29, 2019.
Cartoon published in Falestinona, the website of Fatah’s Information and Culture Commission in Lebanon
Note: This cartoon was previously seen in a Qatari newspaper in 2009
Headline: “58 years since the Kafr Qassem massacre (see note below –Ed.)”
The cartoon shows a J.. wearing a kippah with the Star of David. The J is depicted as a vampire with pointed ears, a long pointy nose, and sharp fangs dripping blood. The J is holding an unconscious young Palestinian boy with a Palestinian flag shirt, and is about to sink his fangs into the boy’s neck. In the upper right corner is a heart in the colors of the Palestinian flag.Kafr Qassem Massacre – With the outbreak of the Israel–Egypt war in Sinai Israel on Oct. 29, 1956, Israel imposed a curfew on Arab villages for security reasons. Israeli border police were given orders to shoot anyone who broke the curfew, and 43 Israeli Arabs of the village of Kfar Qassem, including women and children, who were outside the village and unaware of the curfew were shot and killed. An Israeli military court determined that the soldiers had a duty to disobey the order as it was manifestly illegal. The families of those killed were compensated financially, the border policemen were prosecuted and sentenced to prison - but pardoned after one year, and the brigadier commander was given a symbolic fine. This massacre is condemned in Israel and is considered a seminal event in its history that is studied in the Israeli army at all levels. In addition it is taught in Israeli schools and efforts are being made to increase its study. Former Israeli President Shimon Peres formally apologized for the massacre in December 2007, and President Reuven Rivlin has condemned it, calling it a “terrible crime” that weighs heavily on Israel’s collective conscience.
- Jerusalem Arab activist’s role model is terrorist murderer of 37, Nan Jacques Zilberdik, PMW, Jun 8, 2021. Activist's phone is decorated with an image of terrorist Dalal Mughrabi who led the murder of 37, 12 of them children. Fatah: "May you live as a rebel defending our Jerusalem, like your role model Dalal Mughrabi."
Palestinian official: ‘China will lead the world, and is on our side’, October 7, 2021 (MEMRI), JNS.
Beijing will accept whatever we accept, but knows we “want to make Israel swallow the poison one drop at a time,” says Fatah Central Committee member Abbas Zaki.
Fatah Central Committee member Abbas Zaki.
China will soon lead the world, and it supports the “Palestinian position, whatever it may be,” according to Fatah’s Central Committee member Abbas Zaki.In a public address that aired on Palestine TV on Sept. 29, Abbas Zaki called on the United States to “reconsider its stance” ...while the Palestinians are “messengers of peace.”