On March 15, 2013 Abbas explained that “there is no difference between our policies and those of Hamas.” In his New ear’s speech, Abbas praised Haj Amin al-Husseini, a instigator of pogroms against Jews and ally of Adolf Hitler. In addition Abbas is a Holocaust denier. While accusing Israel of committing an “ethnic cleansing”, Abbas stated that “no Jew, civilian or otherwise, would be permitted to live in the future Palestinian state he envisions.”
Abbas refused to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. In July 2016 Netanyahu created a video in which he asked Abbas to fire his advisor Sultan Abu al Einein, who had called to slit the throat of every Israeli. He also criticized Abbas' political party Fatah for praising a terrorist attack which murdered 24 civilians on Facebook and called him to instruct the party's social media manager to stop the praising of such terrorist attacks.
Corruption & theft
Abbas is infamous for his despotic ways and his epic corruption. He has amassed a private fortune of hundreds of millions, money diverted from foreign aid and from louche business deals he has made for himself and his two sons Tareq and Yasser. As well as plain stealing from funds he was given from Arafat's PM when assumed office. In addition to that, instead of openly stealing from the P.A., Abbas employed his two sons, Tareq and Yasser. Contiuing a "tradition" set forth by Arafat who $1 billion in tax revenue relayed by Israel for Palestinian workers. He has provided well-paid government jobs to his own relatives and to the relatives of others in the PA government, assuring their loyalty.
In 2021, especially after beating to death of a critic of the PA, there were demonstrations --quelled brutally-- against the oppressive anti human rights "moderate" PA. Some called for outside help.
In 2015 he presents Holocaust as something Jews "say."
In 2018, Abbas has justified the Nazis and tried to rewrite history.
Glorifying murder / terror
Pattern: 'condemns and encourages the "martyrs of Fatah": Abu Mazen in a double game.'
A 2022 report per study: Palestinian children learn to murder Jews. In Palestinian Authority schools, textbooks' incitement to violence, terror and anti-Semitism increasing.
In April 2022, supreme Sharia judge and Abbas advisor: ‘Ramadan is a month of jihad, conquest and victory.’
Blood money - payments to terrorists families goes up per Jews they murdered
Pay for slayThe money transfer for racist Arab terrorists increases per Jews they murdered. 7 percent of the Palestinian budget goes to the families of martyrs and security prisoners. Expert on the Palestinian arena:
In addition to the payment of salaries, the Palestinian Authority also provides financial assistance to the children of the prisoners... "The authority has tried over the years to define it as a social benefit, but we were able to overturn that decision in court," Eviatar says. "Because basically the only element that determines how much everyone gets is your years in prison. Your years in prison are derived from the extent of the offenses of your murder, the indictment. The aid goes up in direct proportion to the number of Jews you killed indicating it is far from social."
- Profile: Mahmoud Abbas BBC, Nov 5, 2009
- POPE FRANCIS: MAHMOUD ABBAS IS A “MAN OF PEACE”. FrontpageMag. May 26, 2014. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- Mahmoud Abbas is Still Lying About the Holocaust, Moshe Phillips and Benyamin Korn, Algeneiner, May 9, 2014
- MAHMOUD ABBAS’ 'JUDENREIN' PALESTINE. FrontpageMag. October 3, 2016. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- My Message to President Abbas: 5 Steps for Peace. YouTube. July 15, 2016.
- Jack Moore, Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah Party Claims to Have 'Killed 11,000 Israelis', Newsweek, Aug 5, 2016.
- US Foreign Aid to the Palestinians - Every CRS Report J Zanotti. 2014
- Palestinian kleptocracy: West accepts corruption, people suffer the consequences. Ziva Dahl, The Hill,
Nov 15, 2016.
Abbas' political rival Muhammad Dahlan accuses Abbas of stealing $600 million of the $1.4 billion that Arafat's Prime Minister Salam Fayyad transferred to Abbas when Abbas assumed the Palestinian presidency.
An EU audit of the years 2008-2012 found that 2 billion Euros of its aid were lost to corruption and misappropriation by Palestinian leaders.
The refusal of the international community to hold Abbas and the PA accountable for nepotism and corruption drove Gazan Palestinians into the open arms of Hamas, the terrorist group which promised them reform.Today, nothing has changed. The West is fixated on creating a Palestinian state no matter how corrupt. Given Abbas' perfidious dictatorship, such a state is doomed to failure. All indications are that President Obama will reward this reprehensible behavior with a rapid path to statehood.
- For Palestinian leaders, a legacy of corruption, David Bedein, JJ, Oct 25, 2019
- Palestinians demand end to Abbas presidency after activist dies during 'brutal beating and arrest' Abeer Salman and Andrew Carey, CNN, June 25, 2021
- Criticism of Palestinian security forces raises pressure on Abbas, Reuters, June 30, 2021.
- Bishara A. Bahbah, A call to the nations: Help save the Palestinians from their leaders, TOI, Jul 20, 2021. The PA and Hamas hold power through brutality and squelch opposition by denying basic civil rights. Abbas must no longer be Israel's and America’s ‘man in Ramallah'. Never in my life did I think I would publicly and emphatically call upon other nations to help save the Palestinian people from their own leaders. But today, I must. Gone are the days of Yasser Arafat, who was adored by Palestinians from all walks of life and diverse political affiliations...
- I. Marcus, "Abbas presents Holocaust as something Jews "say"," Palwatch, Aug 26, 2015.
- Gustavo Perednik, "Abu Mazen's "Jews Are Guilty" Speech: Lies, Anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial", Mida, May 3. 2018.
True to the pro-Nazi line that has characterized the Palestinian national movement since its inception, the PA chairman continues to distort history with blatant anti-Semitism
[A whole life of Holocaust denial. Mahmoud Abbas]
There is no novelty in that Mahmoud Abbas was and still is a Holocaust denier. Particularly well-known is his 1982 doctoral dissertation at the Communist University in Moscow, entitled "On the Secret Link between Nazism and the Zionist Leadership," in which he distorts numbers and quotes Holocaust deniers. An important fruit of this work was a book he published on the subject, based on the propaganda writings of Adolf Eichmann. These are the facts.On his consistent stance, he now added a number of innovations to his speech at the Palestinian National Council conference in Ramallah on Monday this week. In Abbas' words, there are a number of aspects that deserve to be addressed ...
- Nan Jacques Zilberdik, "Abbas’ Advisor: Allah is punishing world with COVID for ignoring Palestinian plight,"
PMW , Dec 17, 2021.
PA libel: Israel “exported” Coronavirus to the PA Israel “used the virus as a new weapon” to destroy the PAAbbas’ advisor: “Allah is liable to bring down punishment on everyone, on all the people who are silent facing injustice, agree with injustice, and defend the oppressors… I think that today we are seeing the realization of this… All of humanity… is being included in one punishment, in this disaster [of the Coronavirus]… Is there a greater injustice than the injustice directed against us?
- Nurit Yohanan, Condemns and encourages the "martyrs of Fatah": Abu Mazen in a double game, KAN, Apr 10, 2022.
In recent times, there have been increasing expressions of incitement and encouragement of terrorism by senior Fatah figures, the organization headed by the Palestinian Authority chairman who takes responsibility for the attacks.
- Study: 'Palestinian' children learn to murder Jews, Israel National News, Apr 12, 2022.
In Palestinian Authority schools, textbooks' incitement to violence and terror increasing.
A new study by IMPACT-se examined the new textbooks written by the Palestinian Authority's education department and taught in both Palestinian Authority and UNRWA schools, and found that they contain more extremist material than previous textbooks.The study, reported by Yediot Aharonot, examined over 10,000 pages of material from the Palestinian Authority's new curriculum, and found a significant rise in the amount of material inciting towards killing Jews, violence, and anti-Semitism.
- Maurice Hirsch, The PA/Fatah initiated and fueled terror wave, PMW, Apr 10, 2022.
- Nitzan Shapira, "By residence, number of children and how many years in prison: this is how terrorists receive money from the Palestinian Authority", N12 Mako, 12.04.22.
Nearly four years ago, the Knesset enacted the "Terrorist Salary Offset Law" to try and stop the PA's payments to security prisoners - despite the pressure - the payments did not stop - "The aid goes up in direct proportion to the number of Jews you killed," Alon Eviatar, an expert on the Palestinian arena, explained to N12. "The only element that determines how much everyone gets is your years in prison."
Payments by the Palestinian Authority to terrorists who carried out terrorist attacks and are being held in Israeli prisons This is one of the main points of contention in every Israeli dialogue with the PA and Abu Mazen. And what steps is Israel taking to prevent the transfer of funds?"7 percent of the Palestinian budget goes to the families of martyrs and security prisoners," Lt. Col. (Res.) Alon Eviatar, an expert on the Palestinian arena, explains in a conversation with N12. The rivalry between the organizations leads to the suspension of payments to some of the prisoners.
- B. Nissani, PLO pays: "In direct proportion to the number of Jews you killed", Kikar haShabat, 12.04.22.
"As the number of dead"PA pays salaries to terrorists who killed Jews, but the criteria for the amount of the allowance are nauseating: the number of Jewish deaths, the years of imprisonment and the degree of the terrorist in the terrorist organization.