Palestinian child soldiers
Palestinian child soldiers refers to the Arab-Palestinian training, indoctrination, education of children for terror; using them in the war against Israel.
Culminating Arafat’s use and abuse of Palestinian children for decades. The incitement on its official media as well as through Islamic personalities, entities, themes.
It increased in 2002-2005: Palestinian society abuses its children, teaching them to hate and kill themselves to kill others. Setting them up in the front line. Using them as human bombs human shields.
On Dec 16, 2018, marking the anniversary of the First Intifada, columnists (Arab-Palestine propagandist/activist) Rashid Hassan writing in the Ad Dustour - a pro-government Jordanian newspaper that was declared as the most influential newspaper in the Arab world in Industry Arabic's latest rankings, he praised young "Palestinian" terror attackers, youths under 16 ready to die as so-called "martyrs."
On Jan 30, 2022, he expressed "doubts" about the Holocaust, yet used it to invert it.
-On Oct 30, 2012, he evoked the fake "Protocols" in his anti-Israel rhetoric and inciting Muslims against Jews as a whole.
Especially since 2010, rampant incitement has been documented. In face of "peace" talk by "moderate" PA: an examination of the Palestinian Authority leaders’ statements, official media, children’s programs and PA-controlled events creates a pessimistic picture: Every condition, principle and expectation set by the US and the Quartet for accepting the Palestinian Authority as a partner in the peace process continues to be violated by the Palestinian Authority in the first month of talks. Contrasting its moderate statements to [their] Western powers in English... Watchdog updates the ongoing.
Retired general: "The Palestinians' Child Soldiers are their most dangerous threat."Explaining:
Columnist in The Washington Post, in 2014 elaborates on the pattern of human sacrifice:
Hanging above Israel is a strategic threat that, at the end of the day, is greater than Hamas terror, burning kites, tunnels and rockets, greater even than Iran and Hezbollah. It is the threat of “child soldiers,” a tool the Palestinians have been using successfully since the 1970s to promote anti-Israel propaganda and earn the favor of the West. It is a wicked and cynical modus operandi that works perfectly.... We are talking about the cruel use of children in a prolonged, cynical, no-holds-barred campaign of psychological warfare. Through it, the Palestinians cause us to doubt the justice of our path, to fight terror with our hands tied, to explain and to apologize to the world and to turn our allies into our adversaries.
The Jerusalem Post reported : 'Hamas used children to help them dig numerous tunnels into Israel and Egypt, a 2012 paper written for the Journal of Palestine Studies reported.
The paper, titled Gaza’s Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel’s Siege says that little had been done to stop the phenomenon of child labor during the digging of the tunnels by Hamas in Gaza.
In December 2011, the paper’s author Nicolas Pelham accompanied a police patrol in Gaza and reported that “nothing was done to impede the use of children in the tunnels, where, much as in Victorian coal mines, they are prized for their nimble bodies.”
He continued and said that “at least 160 children have been killed in the tunnels, according to Hamas.'
You wonder what the real number is if Hamas admitted to at least 160.
Hamas is responsible not only for the deaths of the children sent to dig tunnels, but also those who could have been healed and educated if the cement from Israel had been used for schools, clinics and housing rather than to create a subterranean military apparatus. Professor Gerald Steinberg, who heads NGO Monitor (a group that tracks the NGO entities devoted to delegitimizing Israel under the guise of “human rights”), tells Right Turn: “Hamas has been abusing children for years with impunity, with the silent cooperation of ‘watchdogs’ such as Human Rights Watch, UNRWA, Amnesty and many others claiming moral agendas. In addition to sending them to die building Gaza’s terror tunnels, hundreds of Palestinian children are used as human shields to protect deadly missiles, and as suicide bombers in the war machine.” He concludes, “Public documentation of these abuses from Hamas and its accomplices, particularly officials of UNRWA, Defense for Children International, HRW, Al-Mezan, B’Tselem, and Save the Children, as well as their funder-enablers, is essential in restoring the tattered moral principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.”This pattern of human sacrifice (what else should we call it?) is one more reason that there cannot be a cease-fire unless and until Gaza can be demilitarized, its rockets and tunnels destroyed. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said today, “We have destroyed dozens of tunnels and we will finish the rest with or without a cease-fire.” It is the only morally defensible position one can take under the circumstances. The notion that we could freeze the action and then restore aid and open borders so that more children can be abused, more tunnels fortified and more rockets built is moral and geopolitical idiocy...
In 2020, a coalition of non-governmental organizations began urging the public to help stop the use of Palestinian children as soldiers and war resources by their leaders and terror groups in the region. Calked: Coalition to Save Palestinian Child Soldiers. Stating: An estimated 10,000 children are trained in Gazan terrorist camps each year, and that at least 160 have died digging terror tunnels into Israel.Adding:
While the plight of child soldiers in Africa in particular has received global attention, their Arab counterparts in the Palestinian territories have often been ignored by the international community, as the human cost of using children to carry out terror attacks or as human shields has become overlooked in the political battles raging over the Arab-Israeli conflict.
Yet the children who survive their ordeal often carry the scars of trauma, preventing them not only from having a normal childhood, but also from being able to live fulfilling lives as adults...
For decades, the letter states, Palestinian children "have fulfilled the role of combatants, human shields, rioters, laborers, support staff, and even as suicide bombers – and as a result, their childhoods have been shortened by death, severe injury, or imprisonment."
The global community's unwillingness to address the issue, "has emboldened organizations such as Hamas, Fatah, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and PFLP in their exploitation of children as war resources," the letter continues.
A 2016 report found that 240 US-government approved textbooks, used in hundreds of UNRWA-sponsored schools, were teaching Arab children between the first and ninth grades to kill Israelis and martyr themselves. Other reports have reached similar conclusions. Yet despite this, it was not until August 2019 that the UN finally called on Palestinian leaders to act against "racist speech and hate crimes," including incitement to violence against Israelis and Jews."These organizations expose them to inciteful and violent children’s shows, and flood social media with calls for jihad and terrorism," the letter reads. "When the children are older, they’re sent out to partake in violent riots and to act as human shields as thousands of others have before them."
It notes that an estimated 10,000 children are trained in Gazan terrorist camps each year, and that at least 160 have died digging terror tunnels into Israel.
The militants controlling Gaza conduct camps for violent jihadism for kid. Hamas, Islamic Jihad mbilizes Gaza’s children for summer military training camps to attract next generation of terrorist operatives.
Arab-Palestinian human rights activist (who in the 1990s worked with B'tselem, before it became completely an anti Israel propaganda laced with falsehoods) Bassem Eid:
Hamas has been designated a terrorist group by Israel, the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, and many other countries. Hamas’ founding goal was to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews there. It continues on this mission today.
Hamas rules Gaza and has a tremendous following among West Bank residents, especially after instigating the recent bloody conflict with Israel and showing off its relative competence compared to the pathetically inept Palestinian Authority.
Furthermore, Hamas continues to recruit and use child soldiers.
According to The Jerusalem Post, more than 30 Palestinian children and teens were enlisted in stabbing attacks against Israelis from 2015-2016, another 30 Palestinian children have been successfully used as suicide bombers (many more unsuccessfully attempted it), and more than 17,000 Palestinian children were recruited into Hamas child militia programs in 2019.At least one of the children that authorities claimed had been killed during the recent war in Gaza was a Hamas member. The use of child soldiers is always abhorrent and unethical.
With the PA feeding Palestinian children a steady diet of child soldier promotion, when the PA launches its terror waves it has a cadre of children ready to be called to action.If you want to know what is really at the heart of the Palestinian conflict with Israel, don’t ask the politicians or the diplomats. Go to the real experts: Palestinian children. Unlike the rest of the world, they’ve been paying close attention to what their leaders and educators have been teaching them – and they’re already signing their lessons in blood.
A 2022 report per study: Palestinian children learn to murder Jews. In Palestinian Authority schools, textbooks' incitement to violence, terror and anti-Semitism increasing.
UNRWAAs noted in 2021:
Instead of protecting Palestinian children from serial abuse, the UNRWA channels denial of Israel and hatred of Jewish neighbors.
Of the main problem
The indoctrination, hate education, grooming for jihadism, glorification of mass murder remain biggest obstacles for any solution. "The path to peace begins in the classroom." It is the Arab-Palestinians "who continue to educate their children - in textbooks, on television and in mosques - with anti-Semitism, glorification of violence and the duty of holy war. Which makes peace with the next generation difficult as well."
- The Use of Palestinian Children in the Al-Aqsa Intifada. Justus Reid Weiner, November 1, 2000.
- Arab Journalist Decries Palestinian Child-Soldiers Memri, October 31, 2000. Huda Al-Husseini, journalist with the London based pan-Arab daily Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, wrote the following article which was published on October 27, 2000.
- Children's Education: "Palestine", Opsick, 2000
-  "Children Dying To Kill", Eli E. Hertz. Myths & Facts.
- photos, TI, Feb 3, 2009
- Palestinians Push their Children to the Forefront of Clashes INA, 2001
- 16-year-old's suicide bomb attempt thwarted The Daily Telegraph, March 25, 2004
- Bomb hidden under toddler., Efrat Weiss, Ynet, Oct 22, 2005. The wife of a wanted Palestinian fugitive tried to hide a hand grenade under her baby; Five fugitives were arrested in a house where 10 Kg of explosives were found.
- Boy used as bomb dupe. AP, March, 2004.
ISRAELI troops yesterday arrested a boy, 12, who didn't know he had a bomb in his schoolbag.
Security officials said the boy, who worked as a porter helping to carry the belongings of Palestinians forbidden to drive through a Nablus checkpoint, was hired to carry baggage by militants linked to Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement. But he did not know the contents of the backpack.
The commander of the army unit that caught the boy said soldiers' suspicions were aroused by the weight of the school bag. When they examined it, they found a bomb, laced with nuts and bolts to increase its killing power.
"It was a pretty serious bomb, between 7kg and 10kg," the officer, Lieutenant-Colonel Guy, said. "It was ready for detonation, apparently with a mobile phone."
Officials said the militants planned to explode it as the boy passed through the checkpoint, but it failed because of a technical fault. The explosion would have killed the boy and nearby soldiers.
Security sources said the boy was freed after several hours' questioning.
Israeli security officials said the army had received intelligence warnings of an attempt to mount an attack from Nablus.
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon yesterday ruled out peace talks with Palestinians and began considering ways to retaliate for a weekend double suicide bombing that killed 10 Israelis."Israel will have to act according to its own understanding alone," he said, referring to his proposal for a unilateral withdrawal from most or all of Gaza, removal of Jewish settlements, and a realignment in the West Bank that would include evacuating some settlements and imposing a border.
- Arab Terrorist's Wife Used Baby to Hide Grenade. Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu, INN, Oct 23, 2005. Soldiers arrested a terrorist's wife who held her baby to hide a grenade. In the same house, troops found a suitcase of explosives. The IDF also killed four other terrorists who attacked them.
- Human Bombs, Human Shields Hillel Neuer, The New Republic, June 5, 2002
- Columnists In Jordanian 'Al-Dustour' Daily Praise Terror Attacks In West Bank, Palestinians' Readiness To Die As Martyrs, MEMRI, December 18, 2018.
Jordanian Columnist: The Young Palestinians Have Broken The Barrier Of Fear – And Yearn For Martyrdom
In his December 16, 2018 column in Al-Dustour, which marked the anniversary of the First Intifada, Rashid Hassan noted the young ages of the many Palestinians who are willing to sacrifice themselves, and the phenomenon of Palestinian mothers encouraging them to become martyrs. Extolling the vital role of Palestinian women in the First Intifada, he said that the daring and vigor displayed by the Palestinians in recent events leave no room for doubt about their ultimate victory. He wrote: "The most important feature of the intifada of the stones [i.e. the First Intifada] and the intifadas that followed it is the breaking of the barrier of fear. With its epic steadfastness and its insistence on resistance as the only way to survive and live in dignity, the Palestinian people managed to break the barrier of fear... "In this context, we identify two main phenomena: One is the [Palestinian] teens' and young people's eagerness for martyrdom. According to Palestinian statistics, most of the martyrs are young people, and some 40% are under 16. This striking phenomenon was shown in photos in which children stand in the path of the enemy tanks, which became one of the icons of the uprising..."These children have sent an important and unprecedented message...
- "Most Influential Arab Newspaper" says "Palestinian Holocaust" worse than ...The Holocaust, Algemeiner, Feb 2, 2022.
Ad Dustour is a pro-government Jordanian newspaper that was declared as the most influential newspaper in the Arab world in Industry Arabic's latest rankings. It is partially owned by the Jordanian government itself, so it will never say anything that goes against official government policy.
That includes Holocaust denial.
Columnist Rashid Hassan not only casts doubt as to whether the Holocaust actually occurred, but he parrots a claim that the "Palestinian Holocaust" was the worst calamity of the past century.More than the Shoah. More than Cambodia or Rwanda or Darfur.
- Jordanian Journalist: 'The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion' Are The Basis For Jewish Actions Against Islam And The Palestinians, MEMRI, Feb 4, 2013.
Rashid Hassan, a columnist for the Jordanian daily Al-Dustour, claimed in an October 30, 2012 article ...
-Jean Luc Joing, "Etat de droit ou état de tous les droits?: Peut-on encore être raisonnable?," France Libris Publications, 2021.
- PMW Incitement Watch The PA during the proximity talks, May 2010
- Children & Education | PMW Analysis
- Amiram Levin, "The Palestinians' Child Soldiers Are Their Most Dangerous Threat." Haaretz, Jun. 24, 2018
- [https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/07/31/if-liberal-elites-really-cared-about-gazan-children/ If liberal elites really cared about Gazan children …], Jennifer Rubin, The Washington Post, July 31, 2014
- NGOs call for public support in ending use of Palestinian child soldiers Donna Rachel Edmunds, JPost, Feb 12, 2020
- Hamas, Islamic Jihad Mobilize Gaza’s Children for Summer Military Training Camps to Attract Next Generation of Terrorist Operatives Sharon Wrobel, June 21, 2021.
- “Palestinian Activist: It’s Time Ilhan Omar and ‘The Squad’ Learned the Truth About Israel and Hamas,” by Bassem Eid, Algemeiner, July 1, 2021
- Poll: Majority of Palestinians support Hamas, not Palestinian Authority, JNS, June 16, 2021. Hamas fighters register Palestinian children for “Saif Al-Quds” camps in Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, on June 14, 2021.
- The next generation of terrorists: This is how Hamas prepares children for terrorism. Achikam Himmelfarb, Ch 20,
7th of Tammuz 5781 (17/06/2021).
Those of us who have sweet memories flooding as one recalls the summer camps one attended as a child will be surprised to hear that registration for a different kind of summer camp has begun in Gaza. Camps where instead of getting a tropical and a bun, the kids get military training.These terrorist camps show the scale of Hamas' values: "What needs to be emphasized here is that education is the means and activity that a society invests to pass on its values to the next generation. Their highest value is not life, not development, not health and not high-tech but the struggle. Jihad against Israel Through the educational jihad they are now training the manpower for the next war jihad.
- This Ongoing War (@ThisOngoingWar) Tweeted: Excitement in Gaza today as #Hamas opens registration for its annual summer #ChildWeaponization program for aspiring child jihadists. Ever marketing savvy, they call this year's the Saif Al-Quds ("Sword of Jerusalem") Camp in honor of last month's victorious battle. https://t.co/w3qmpNJAIS June 14, 2021
- Teen Attendee Of Islamic Jihad Gaza Summer Camp: Hitler Left Some Of You Alive To Show Us How Wicked You Are, Memri, Jul 6, 2021
— A teen camper of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) 'Sword of Jerusalem' summer camp, said: 'We did not come here to enjoy ourselves ...
- I Marcus, "The Palestinian Authority's child soldier strategy", JPost, Feb 3, 2022.
- Study: 'Palestinian' children learn to murder Jews, Israel National News, Apr 12, 2022.
In Palestinian Authority schools, textbooks' incitement to violence and terror increasing.
A new study by IMPACT-se examined the new textbooks written by the Palestinian Authority's education department and taught in both Palestinian Authority and UNRWA schools, and found that they contain more extremist material than previous textbooks.The study, reported by Yediot Aharonot, examined over 10,000 pages of material from the Palestinian Authority's new curriculum, and found a significant rise in the amount of material inciting towards killing Jews, violence, and anti-Semitism.
- A Cooper, D. Soffen, "UN malpractice harms Palestinian children", JPost, The Media Line, Feb 25, 2021.
- Pal Watch 
- The path to peace begins in the classroom UNRWA indoctrinates Palestinian kids into the culture of hate that calls a terror attack against Israelis a ‘barbecue party’. By Deborah Singer Soffen and Jian Lurie Goldberg, TOI, 8 October 2018
- The responsibility of the Palestinians - As long as the Palestinians do not change their aggressive stance, a solution to the conflict and thus peace will remain impossible. Likoed.nl May 10, 2021.
To name just a few points:
- It is the Palestinians who have been rejecting new peace talks for more than ten years.
- It is the Palestinians who continue to refuse to accept Israel as a Jewish state. This is repeatedly stated by both Fatah and Hamas.
- It is the Palestinians who have repeatedly rejected internationally proposed two-state solutions, as in 1937, 1947, 2000, 2001 and 2020. ..
- It is the Palestinians who continue to educate their children - in textbooks, on television and in mosques - with anti-Semitism, glorification of violence and the duty of holy war. Which makes peace with the next generation difficult as well.
- It is the Palestinians who are repeatedly embarking on the path of violence, with terror and rocket fire.
- As long as the Palestinians do not change this aggressive attitude, a solution to the conflict and thus peace will remain impossible.